PDA

View Full Version : Social Empires Stories

ar0045
11-03-2011, 16:12
You can make a short story o an epic story in this game... on this thread

This is my 1st story(sorry for wrong grammar):

Recently Added Story: Social Empires X Dragon City Crossover! (http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?13025-Social-Empires-Stories&p=308355&viewfull=1#post308355) and Warrior's way series (http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?13025-Social-Empires-Stories&p=391896&viewfull=1#post391896)
The Introduction: Rising of UNC

long time ago, humans and monsters having a war each other like trolls vs. humans and elves. Humans created alliances called "united nations of civilizations" or UNC.. these are the names of the human alliances:

Royal Knight Kingdom led by King Arthur
Scotland Kingdom led by Willy Wallace of scotland
Egyptian Empire led by cleopatra
Aztec Kingdom led by aztec boss montezuma
Viking Society led by Odin, father of thor
Spartan army led by King leonidas
and lastly...
the largest kingdom, Fandavale Kingdom (united army of humans, fairy tale creatures and elves) led by King Ferdinand Magellan...

the trolls had also an alliance with the demons to destroy the UNC. there were also didnt join the UNC such as Persians and the kingdom called "knightmarelian kingdom"

atlanteans, celestials, halloween creatures, chinese and japanese didnt join the war against those trolls or even humans or elves because they want peace not fighting on their country..

dragon
11-03-2011, 16:33
nice one it rocks but i don't like the peace part lol

ar0045
11-03-2011, 17:46
nice one it rocks but i don't like the peace part lol

there still parrt 2....

Killdroid
11-03-2011, 22:12
dude it was so good i cried no joke i really did i had an eyelash in it but it was still EPIC

ar0045
11-07-2011, 17:56
here's the part 2(sorry for wrong grammar)
Rising of UNC part 2: muithermne joins the group!

the demons joins with the trolls to defeat the humans and elves, also the demons' enemy, the celestials... the demons and trolls attack first the celestial empire called celestia.. the celestia was been destroyed by the demons and the trolls ruled by troll king blackskull and the unknown demonlord...

meanwhile, the unc were warned the celestia's neighborhood empire, the muithermne empire(mixed up of humans, werewolves and celestials) for the next attack by king blackskull...

Emperor Nicole Muithermne(immortal celestial emperor who likes kawaii stuff LOL!), were prepared for the fight... he was using this large sword were used by the celestial mechas, and a simple civillian suit to fight..

king ferdinand(leader of fandavale kingdom), best friend of emperor nicole, joins with emperor nicole to defeat the trolls... he had 15 high elves and 15 elite master knight and himslef to join the fight with nicole who had 100 celestial mechas!

they two armies found the troll camp that who wants to attack nicole! they destroyed it using the mechas and nicole's destruction spell: meteor strike! king blacksull were retreated but he was been killed by the young princess called cinderella(details of will found on next part)..

meanwhile, muithermne joins the UNC... and the persians ready to attack the spartans held by king leonidas

to be continued....

Russell Leung
11-08-2011, 03:40
awesome! love the stories

ar0045
11-08-2011, 03:47
awesome! love the stories

thanks, you should create a story too like love story or something about SE. :D

Christian Nestell Mahinay
11-08-2011, 13:37
Would it be okay to write our own stories too? :)

ar0045
11-08-2011, 13:47
Would it be okay to write our own stories too? :)

its okey to write your story too...

11-08-2011, 13:51
its okey to write your story too...

Thanks! I'm gonna start writing now! :D

Russell Leung
11-08-2011, 14:11
alright heres one.the trolls worked for the demons and the humans worked for celestials.the humans were powerful and could beat the trolls easily ,so the demons came in and trashed the humans.They used beasts like the infernal dragon and balrog.there were wizards too.The evil black wizard and the red wizard teamed up and fought along with the demons.Seeing that the situation was bad and they were still fighting beasts like tiger spider,giant vipers,king kong,t-rex and other evil monsters,they got the help from mythological people and helped the humans.however two units were evil and joined the trolls,they were cerbures and the scorpion.the halloween freaks also took part and the humans were defeated with nothing left.king auther and the princess went to the forbidden forrest to seek help.They rounded the elves and other civs.A great war broke out and they were fought to a draw,all of a sudden the celestial soldiers came and attacked ,so were dragons and other beasts that the monks ''monked''.the demons were defeated but there were casualties and the humans and other civs began to rebuilt the lands

ar0045
11-08-2011, 16:21
This is the continuation

My next story:

Destruction of Sparta and Persian, and Rising of the Evil Princess...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3jqwPDuuM7o/RffsFpDh7-I/AAAAAAAAAF8/7bGQs0l-A1o/s320/300_pile.jpg

Xerxes' army attack King Leonidas empire. The Spartans ready for the attack.. 10000 spartaan champions were up to battle xerxes' army... half of leonidas army were killed but xerxes had been killed by leonidas spear. Xerxes son, Darius was been beheaded by leonidas.

http://anime-magazin.ru/images/goods/5182_4_mid.jpg

Marlene 'cinderella' Cendrillon, Darius Fiancee and Princess of Nightmarean Kingdom wants revenge for her love.. She formed an army of trolls and other monsters called nightmarean creatures such as giant viper, cerberus and t-rex to attack leonidas..

When leonidas army were in a victory party, cendrillon plans an ambush attack to defeat leonidas,

cendrillon uses hell abyss to destroy the spartans... and leonidas was been stabbed by cendrillon..

after that battle, cendrillon joins the demon and trolls and rules the trolls. she was going to attack the celestial empire called muithermne soon...

meanwhile, king ferdinand asks the other members of UNC to prepare the next attack held by cendrillon.

cendrillon wanted to conquer all the worlds to be strongest creature of all....

to be continued...

R-BX_Empire|Adhiya
11-08-2011, 16:30
can you make this into a video? or comic story? lol. think it would be cool and nice

11-08-2011, 17:24
Wait, I thought Darius is the "father" of Xerxes.... :eek:

ar0045
11-08-2011, 17:31
Wait, I thought Darius is the "father" of Xerxes.... :eek:

he is the son of xerxes i saw it on wikipedia lol!

Killdroid
11-08-2011, 21:54
this story line is great

Evan Wang
11-08-2011, 22:57
he is the son of xerxes i saw it on wikipedia lol!
There are two Darius'; one is the father of Xerxes, who also attack the Greeks, while the other is Xerxes' son.

Killdroid
11-09-2011, 04:50
yep one is fat i remeber that much

ar0045
11-09-2011, 13:48
the next story

Time Travelling, Giant Vipers, Viper Eater

King Ferdinand went to Muithermne Kingdom using his Teleportation Magic.. Nicole invites him for a tea ceremony..

Emperor Nicole tells Ferdinand that he invented a Time Machine!

"Hey Ferdie! i invented a time machine!" Nicole said.

"What does it do? Travel into past and future?" Ferdinand asked nicole.

"Exactly! i used the machine an hour ago. i met future people and i buy manga and otaku stuff!" Nicole replies

Nicole shows his otaku and gaming stuff such as angry birds, DOTA, starcraft collectibles and some cute stuff to king ferdinand.

"How do you buy that stuff?" Ferdinand said...
"Easy, i use gold bars and i sell them in a pawn shop for dollars! hahaha!" Nicole smiled at him...
"ahhh... anyway, did you buy future weapons?" Ferdinand replies

Nicole said "Nope! i dont want to make guns in this time and i hate futuristic weapons i like Antique weapons!"

General Mishy the cat went up and reports to the emperor, "Master, Giant Vipers were going to attack this kingdom now.. what should we do?"

Emperor Nicole ask mishy that send fly the dog to eat the giant vipers. "send fly to eat those pests!"

"Yes master." mishy said.

Mishy send her bestfriend Fly to eat those dozen of vipers and he eat them all...

"BURRRRRRRRRRRFFFF!" Fly said..

Ferdinand asks Nicole why he had animal generals... The emperor said:

"I just like animals who was very talented at battles... thats all..."

also, Ferdinand asks Nicole to prepare for cendrillon's attack in muithermne.

JFLP
11-09-2011, 17:54
The endless wars
Chapter I: Introduction, part I
This story takes place in a far place from anyone of us reading this could imagine, in a far time, when humans still used swords and shields, when they were great wizards and magicians, when dragons dwelled through the world. When humans weren't the only "intelligent" race of the world... And what is an "intelligent" race? Some people say it is those who can develop speech, as dolphins. Others say it is those who can fabricate tools, as chimps. Other say it is both. What is an "intelligent" race for me? An "intelligent race for me is those who can create civilization. And what were those races? Well, first, I'll introduce you to the races of the earth. We had the humans, those who I don't need to explain much, as we all know what a human is. Back in those times, humanity was a conqueror race, who never had enough territory, even if they could have every single square meter of the world. Back in those times, humans, along with the elves, were the superior race of the world. Then, they were the elves. Practitioners of what the other races would call "magic" and excellent archers. We had two types of elves: the Forest elves, and the Imperial elves. The Forest elves we're lovers of nature, music and peaceful. While the Imperial Elves we're brave warriors and conquerors.
Also, we had the trolls. As contrary to popular belief, trolls weren't stupid and brute warriors in search for fight. They we're actually quite intellingent and peaceful creatures, but knew how to have a fight. It was one thing that made them change, which I will explain later on... They we're three different types of trolls: the green trolls, the ones who we'rethe inferiors. A green troll never could be a king or queen, or any type of royal position. Then, the yellow trolls. No one knew why, but they were always elected to be trained to throw axes and tame rhinos. Finally, the red trolls, the superiors. They could be a royal position, and we're elected as leaders of armies. Finally, we have the orcs. Ugly, brute creatures, who hated everything, everyone, even each other. They only knew how to fight and battle, and we're never peaceful. They're skin color could vary from brown, to grey, to black. But this, unlike trolls, didn't give them any superiorty over one another. Now that we're finished with the earth races, on to the infraworld races...

To be continued...

JFLP
11-09-2011, 18:27
The endless wars
Chapter II: Introduction, part II
Now, the Infrawolrd races of the planet. We had the demons, who were exactly as people imagined them: red, horned creatures, normally identified with the attribute of fire. All the earth races said they were evil creatures, who only planned malicious things. But that was not true. And why everyone said that? Why we're they known as such "evil" creatures? Initially, angels (we will explain about them later) and demons fought for the souls of the deceased. They decided to make a deal: while angels would keep the souls of those who are pure, demons would keep the souls of those who have been corrupted. So demons themselves are not evil, but it's the souls of the people they keep that are evil. That gave them the fame of malicious people. And then, the necro people. Those actually were evil, created by the practitioners of black arts and necromancing. The necromancers of the world gave to the bodies of the deceased an artificial life, an evil artificial life. The only desire the the necro people is to conquer and rule the world. Now, we finally have the beings of the heavens. The angels, as everyone imagines them, were winged people, with a glowing blue aura. The story about them is the story about demons, in inverse. While demons we're known as evil beings, angles were known as pure and good people, not because they were good and pure, because they kept the souls of those good and pure. And finally, the last race of all: The gods and the colossus. The five Elemental Gods: Ignifer, God of
Fire, Aequoreus, God of Water, Silvanus, God of Forests, Lucifera, God of Light, and Anima, God of Soul, created the world in peace and harmony, with they're sons the Colossus: Aduro-Caprio, Colossus of Fire, Adlou-Cirrina, Colossus of Water, Silva-Arbor, Colossus of Forests, Produco-Galericus, Colossus of Light, and Animula-Pandus, Colossus of Soul. Now that were done with the introduction of the races, let's go on with the story...

To be continued...

JFLP
11-09-2011, 18:41
BTW, my story is more of a storyline for the game. Eventually almost all civilizations will make an appeareance (except for Halloween, and maybe Chinese, Aztecs and Atlantians).

JFLP
11-09-2011, 19:13
The endless wars
Chapter III: The start of a story.
This story takes place in a great island, where all the races lived socially connected together, gaining the island the name of "Social Empire" or Moddyn. The island was divided in five states: Anondir, the state of the humans, where most of the territory was constructed buildings and walls. Its capital was Wolvstin. Next to it, there was Ghrasam, the state of the trolls, who's capital was Drakkhim. A quite desertic place to live in, and by terms of constructions, similar to Anondir. Also next to Anondir, there was Thriondil, the Imperial Elf state, which was also mostly buildings, but with a natural glow that gave the state of Thriondil of a city-forest mix. Its capital was Eärénd. Then, sticked to Thriondil, there was the state of the Forest Elves, Fówyn, which had Galáril as capital. It was mostly a forest, where all buildings were built on trees, and nature was respected. And finally, right next to Ghrasam and Thriondil, there was Vrugar, the state of the orcs, a dark place in the mountains, with most of it destroyed because of the many civil wars they had. Its capital was Gorag. Back in times of these races, all the races of the world lived... I can't say in complete peace and harmony, I would be lying to all the readers. In that time, the humans would have battles and conquer every single part of the world, like there's no end, while the orcs would have another "Civil War" between them. Why did they have this war, you ask? Before the war started, the orcs had a ruler, called Akrabash. He was what they and we would call "a dictator". But as with every dictation, there have been people siding with him, and people who went agaisnt him. But no one dared to even say anything agaisnt him, because in the moment the ones who sided with Akrabash heard the one who said it, he or she would be ordered to be executed. Until one day, an orc called Hurg stabbed Akrabash in the back while he was in a pub, starting the war. Hurg lead the rebellion, while an orc named Vool lead the side of the deceased Akrabash. But now that were done with the story Of the Orc Civil War, let's continue with the main story... But in the Infraworld, the artificial race of the necro people were hungry for power, Hungry to rule. They're ruler, Thronge, had devoloped many plans for what they wanted, all failed. Until he devoloped his master plan, which would cause the largest war in the history of the Social Empire... Thronge seemed to have the plan that would lead him to victory.

To be continued...

ar0045
11-10-2011, 04:21
BTW, my story is more of a storyline for the game. Eventually almost all civilizations will make an appeareance (except for Halloween, and maybe Chinese, Aztecs and Atlantians).

what about dragons, monsters, and vikings/norse such as thor and odin?

anyway, i should make a story later/

ar0045
11-10-2011, 15:57
My next story:
Cinderella's attack, Hades' attack, Halloween princess Captured!

"Greetings, King Montezuma! welcome to my Tea party! enjoy yourself at my kingdom!" Emperor Cain said to the Aztec king...

"Thank you my friend... Wow! you have jasmine tea! its so delicious! how do you get that?" King montezuma asked

"From king ferdie of course... anyway, ferdie's late once agen!" Cain said...

A telepotation spell comes out and King Ferdinand arrived....

"hello everyone... oh, what are you doing here, king montezuma?" ferdinand said
"cain invited me for a tea party! i like tea! hahaha! anyway, we talk about the UNC main building in our lands, are you agree about that? Cain sponsors this building." montezuma said to ferdinand

"Ferdie, have some tea...." cain asks ferdinand to drink cain's jasmine tea... suddenly...

"my lord! my lord! cendriliion's army was here to attack!" a celestial sordsman came and tells cain that cendillon/cinderela's on his kingdom to attack

cendrillon had 100 trolls...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl7VWNPSahlpbNWl08B9dWFhkSw0cdV fYFPFXRvcZ7NagEOCk2EwTdkxUD

"SURRENDER NOW, FOOLISH HUMAN WHO PREPERS TO BE AN IMMORTAL!" Cendrillon shouted at him

Cain came out and said:

"Oh, you must be cinnderella, the one who kills black skull and my friend leonidas... im going to be eat my spell.."
"eat this spell! TORNADO FLAMING BRIGADE!"

he summons the spell and kills all trolls who wants to attack his kingdom! cendrillon was retreated from battle with her words to cain: "ill be back, soon... i will destroy you!" she banished....

a celestial messenger tells cain: "master master! hades army were here to defeat you!"

cain said: "what the? let me handle that, soldier.. tell ferdinand and montezuma that enjoy theirselves at home.."

cain went up to hades camp and he said "hellow, the stupid dead greek god, how are you doing here"

http://www.anidong.com/r2/en/favorites/olympos/images/cha_hades.jpg

"im going to kill you! cyclops, attack him!" hades, god of death came and orders his 50 cyclops to attack him....

Cain easily kill all cyclopes and hades shocks!

"it cannot be!" hades said... "I will defeat you later on, human!"

"go ahead, fool..." cain said to him and hades was been banished..

another celestial messenger went up after cain went up to his kingdom throne enjoying the tea party:

"Master Cain, bad news! radhak the troll attacks halloween kingdom and the princess was been captured! mostly of our forces had been killed in the city!"

king ferdinand asked montezuma: "Radhak the troll, ive heard a lot of him... he's the one who opposes cenrillon right, montezuma?"

montezuma replied: "yap, he so strong, what should we do about that? we need the haloween for the food resources!"

Cain said to them "Ferdie, go back to your kingdom, i got a bad feeling about this. Monty, protect your kingdom also the UNC main hall, and i... i rescue the princess in radhak's land and defeat him..."

The two leaders came back to their kingdom to protect their civilization... meanwhile, cain and his 50 avenging paladins were ready to attack the trolls: "I will defeat you, radhak!"

JFLP
11-10-2011, 19:51
My next story:
Cinderella's attack, Hades' attack, Halloween princess Captured!

"Greetings, King Montezuma! welcome to my Tea party! enjoy yourself at my kingdom!" Emperor Cain said to the Aztec king...

"Thank you my friend... Wow! you have jasmine tea! its so delicious! how do you get that?" King montezuma asked

"From king ferdie of course... anyway, ferdie's late once agen!" Cain said...

A telepotation spell comes out and King Ferdinand arrived....

"hello everyone... oh, what are you doing here, king montezuma?" ferdinand said
"cain invited me for a tea party! i like tea! hahaha! anyway, we talk about the UNC main building in our lands, are you agree about that? Cain sponsors this building." montezuma said to ferdinand

"Ferdie, have some tea...." cain asks ferdinand to drink cain's jasmine tea... suddenly...

"my lord! my lord! cendriliion's army was here to attack!" a celestial sordsman came and tells cain that cendillon/cinderela's on his kingdom to attack

cendrillon had 100 trolls...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl7VWNPSahlpbNWl08B9dWFhkSw0cdV fYFPFXRvcZ7NagEOCk2EwTdkxUD

"SURRENDER NOW, FOOLISH HUMAN WHO PREPERS TO BE AN IMMORTAL!" Cendrillon shouted at him

Cain came out and said:

"Oh, you must be cinnderella, the one who kills black skull and my friend leonidas... im going to be eat my spell.."
"eat this spell! TORNADO FLAMING BRIGADE!"

he summons the spell and kills all trolls who wants to attack his kingdom! cendrillon was retreated from battle with her words to cain: "ill be back, soon... i will destroy you!" she banished....

a celestial messenger tells cain: "master master! hades army were here to defeat you!"

cain said: "what the? let me handle that, soldier.. tell ferdinand and montezuma that enjoy theirselves at home.."

cain went up to hades camp and he said "hellow, the stupid dead greek god, how are you doing here"

http://www.anidong.com/r2/en/favorites/olympos/images/cha_hades.jpg

"im going to kill you! cyclops, attack him!" hades, god of death came and orders his 50 cyclops to attack him....

Cain easily kill all cyclopes and hades shocks!

"it cannot be!" hades said... "I will defeat you later on, human!"

"go ahead, fool..." cain said to him and hades was been banished..

another celestial messenger went up after cain went up to his kingdom throne enjoying the tea party:

"Master Cain, bad news! radhak the troll attacks halloween kingdom and the princess was been captured! mostly of our forces had been killed in the city!"

king ferdinand asked montezuma: "Radhak the troll, ive heard a lot of him... he's the one who opposes cenrillon right, montezuma?"

montezuma replied: "yap, he so strong, what should we do about that? we need the haloween for the food resources!"

Cain said to them "Ferdie, go back to your kingdom, i got a bad feeling about this. Monty, protect your kingdom also the UNC main hall, and i... i rescue the princess in radhak's land and defeat him..."

The two leaders came back to their kingdom to protect their civilization... meanwhile, cain and his 50 avenging paladins were ready to attack the trolls: "I will defeat you, radhak!"
Hahahaha you stole my Radhak... Gonna make a story now!

JFLP
11-10-2011, 20:17
The endless wars
Chapter IV: Rise of a plan
While Humans we're fighting for territory, and the orcs were at war, trolls lived happily, in peace and harmony with each other and with all other races. The trolls were peaceful, and never had wars or battles of any kind. One day, a day of June, a hooded figure, wearing a tunic with a skull drawn on its back, holding what seemed to be a golden human skull in its hand, appeared in Drakkhim, the capital of the Ghrasam, Troll state of the Social Empire. That mysterious figure was non other than Thronge, Lord of the Necro, although noody knew that. Thronge was headed to Heekroth, royal castle of Drakkhim, and home to Rahdak, the Troll Lord. At the entrance of Heekroth, Thronge was interrupted by two Brute Swordsmen guards of the Red kind of trolls.
-Halt right there!-said one of them- Who are you and do you have permission to enter Heekroth?
Thronge did not answer. He walked forward towards the door, but the two guards interrupted him, blocking his way.
-Who do you think you are? Now go away if you don't want to have problems with the royal guard.
Thronge had enough of that sillyness. He lifted up the golden skull in his hands, and the holes where the eyes were supposed to be started glowing with great intensity. Only one look at the eyes from the trolls was enough to scare their souls away. After that, Thronge used the arts of necromancing to control like a puppetmaster the dead bodies of what had been those two guards. He made them follow him into the castle, to trick the people inside it that he had permission to enter. The castle was beautiful on the inside, filled with golden decorations, silver paths and statues carved with such presicion that it seemed like Medusa herself had petrified those beings that the statues were based on. But Thronge did not care about all those marvellous things in the magestuos building. He only cared about his plan to rule the Empire. He finally arrived the the Throne Room, where the Lord of Trolls was dwelling that moment. There were six guards guarding the entrance, but, tricked by the presence of the puppet bodies of the dead troll guards, they let the Necro Lord in. Rahdak, the Lord of Trolls, was surprised by the arrival of the unknown stranger, who he did not invite.
-Who are you and where do you come from?- said Rahdak, in a deep voice, so deep that a person who had never heard it and did not know where it came from may have though it was a thunderclap- I do not remember inviting some hooded stranger with a skull in his hands!
Rahdak was a red troll, he was musculous and had a helmet shaped like a skull. He always carried with him his signature spiked hammer, which he used to kill the famous Hodush, but that is another story.
-I see you don't know who I am. No one knows who I am. But you will be the first to know so. Allow me to present myself. I am Thronge, Lord of the Necros. And it's about time we two had a little talk, from lord to lord.
-A little talk? I don't even know such person called Thronge, why would I want to talk to you? Guards, why did you let this stranger in?
The guards didn't respond to the question.
-They won't answer your question, Rahdak. They won't now, and never will.
-I have had enough of your sillyness here! Go away from the room or the guards will dispose of you for me!
-No matter how may guards you send at me, I will stay here. Now, back to what I wanted.... Time to have a talk.
-I do not want to talk! Get-
He was not able to finish the phrase, as in that moment Thronge threw a thunderbolt at him, which he was lucky to evade.
-Now, I want you to pay attention to me. Or you will never pay attention to anyone ever again. I want to ask you a question. Your state, Ghrasam, is a part of the Social Empire, isn't it?
-What kind of question is that? Of course it is!
-And here is the real question: why is it a part of it? What benefits does it give you to be in an empire, where you have almost no power, but only over your own state? Ghrasam is a state of great riches and power. So whats the point of being in an empire, ruled by humans and elves? Why not an independent one?
-The benefits it aports my empire is that we are there for one and each other, we are united when defending the empire, and we can get the things they have and we don't.
-But the humans and elves still rule over you. They still have more power than you. If you we're to be independent, there would be no one to rule over you, you would be the absolute leader of your state.
-Your suggestions sound good, but I will refuse to execute your plans.
-And why won't you? You could even overthrow the other states, becoming not only leader of Ghrasam, but of all the other states. Of all the Social Empire...
-No! I refuse to be ordered by you!
Thronge looked at him menancingly, but Rahdak didn't see his look because of the cloak that covered Thronge's eyes.
-Very well then.-said Thronge.
And he executed the same technique he used agaisnt the troll guards, killing Rahdak in the process. And after that, he moved his life from his body to Rahdak's body, posing as the Lord. He took his old body and hanged it from a rope on a wall, pretending it to be a trophy Rahdak had killed. And then, started Thronge's reign over the Troll Empire.

To be continued...

JFLP
11-10-2011, 21:41
The endless wars
Chapter V: The Rebellion
Meanwhile Rahdak was assassinated by Thronge, and Thronge took over Drakkhim and Ghrasam, the humans lived in peace, with no idea of the disaster that was about to happen. Currently, they secretly supplied the Orc Rebellion at Vrugar, who thanks to this, seemed to have the upper hand agaisnt the Akrabash Avengers. Meanwhile, Thronge had left Rahdak's body and gone into his natural body, and had hidden Rahdak's body under what had been his bed, to inform Ecraorl, the Necropolis, about the take over of Ghrasam. There, he found his messenger, Roryn, who had been a human before his death:
-Good afternoon, Roryn. I have some excellent news for Ecraorl, and I need you to tell everyone in the Necropolis.
-Of course, master. What are these news I must inform?
-I have been developing a master plan to conquer Moddyn, and it all starts at Ghrasam, the troll state. The first part of this plan is done. I have killed Rahdak, and impersonated him. We now own Ghrasam. And soon, we will own all the Social Empire!
-Yes, master. Soon whole Ecraorl will know about the news.
-Great. I want every one of the Necro people to know about this!
And as Roryn informed Ecraorl about the news, Thronge went back to Castle Heekroth, and went back to Rahdak's body. He ordered the messenger of Heekroth to inform all Ghrasam that there would be a meeting at Hodush Square, where the king would have a speech. It took Roryn four days to inform whole Ghrasam about the "lords" speech, and five days more for the inhabitants of Ghrasam to get to Hodush Square. The day of the speech, Thronge, in Rahdak's body, said:
-Welcome, my subjects!-The trolls at the square we're surprised, since Rahdak never called anyone his "subject-I have called you to make an announcement. As you all may know, we are a part of Moddyn, the Social Empire. And can someone tell me, why are we a part of Moddyn?
-I can answer you that, lord Rahdak-said one of the oldest trolls of Ghrasam-Because many years ago, the kings of each race agreed to join the nations into one, to help each other in times of war.
-Was it for that reason? Or was it for other reasons? In this empire, who is the dominant race? Humans. How do we know that the humans proposed the idea of uniting nations just for them to be the dominants? And why not be us the dominants? Why not be us who rules the nation? So here is what I propose: Let's declare war on Anondir, and take over Moddyn!
All agreed, although some did not agree on the inside, but they did not dare to defy Rahdak's thoughts, and if they knew who Rahdak actually was, they wouldn't even think about contradicting what he said.
Thronge went to Wolvstin, where Blaennyn, the castle of Wolvstin, was. "Rahdak", with his stats of royalty, was granted entrance by the guards, who entered the castle with his own guards. He entered the Throne Room, where the king, Voilin, greeted him.
-Welcome, Rahdak! Do you come in seek for help, or do you come to have a chat? I warn you, I am pretty busy at the moment.
-I am not here for none of those things you have said. But soon you will be seeking for the first thing you said. I come to declare war on your nation, unless you agree to hand out the throne to the trolls!
-What? What kind of treachery is this?
-The worst kind, Voilin, the worst kind.
-I refuse to hand out the throne of Anondir to you, Rahdak! Now, get away from the room or the guards will dispose of you for me! I have no time for this!
Rahdak smiled.
-In moments like this you remind me of someone who had lived not so long ago...-referring to Rahdak when he still lived and had a soul in his body, now controlled by Thronge.- Now, if you don't want to hand over the throne to me, sign the declaration of war.
-I will not be in war with anyone!
-Then if you don't want to sign the declaration we will attack with real treachery and with no mercy.
-I will not let you attack us! You will not menace our nation with war and battle!
-I've let you choose, Voilin. You may sign the declaration and maybe die, but fighting for your nation, or you might die as the coward king who let his country at the mercy of the trolls. And now, I'll give you one last chance to choose between both.-Rahdak unleashed his hammer.
Voilin, after that phrase that Rahdak said, thought about it deeply. He did not want his dignity to be ruined, but one way or another, the trolls would attack. But, since he wanted to keep his reputation as a good king, he chose to sign the declaration.
-Now, was that so hard? Remember, we will attack in any moment. Don't expect us to warn before siege. See you... If you don't die before I can.
And he went away, to Heekroth Castle.
Voilin ordered nine messengers to take the news to the whole population of Anondir, but only three came back.
-Sir, we believe the trolls have already started attacking, and they have killed the other messengers already.-said one of them.
-Rahdak warned about unexpected attacks, but I did not expect it would be so soon... I will order all the army to attack Heekroth immediately.
And this is what would become the battle of Heekroth.

To be continued...

heatjr13
11-11-2011, 00:00
i have a story

Wizards vs dragons
chapter 1
the beginning
There a was once a village where wizards were the only warriors to protect the village. The village was always getting attacked by trolls but the wizards would kill them quickly. One day trolls didnt attack and again the next day and the next day. The wizards werent worried but what did worry them was the fireballs being shot into the sky those days. One day a roar was heard and a golden dragon came with 5 blue draggys. The wizards quickly went into battle. The gold dragon killed all the black wizards's skeletons and didnt even feel the white wizards's beams. the 5 blue draggys were killed and the golden retreated only to return with more help ....
To be continued...

ar0045
11-12-2011, 13:31
Hahahaha you stole my Radhak... Gonna make a story now!

your radhak will be a guest appearance for coming episodes of my story... HAHAHA :D!

ar0045
11-15-2011, 16:42
My next Story:
Sleeping Captured Haloween Princess and the troll army guards.

Emperor nicole muithermne went to mt. olympus to see hera to ask help...

"Do you want help? Okey, I'll help you but on one condtion..." hera said
"What's the condtion? kill heracles?" Nicole said
"No, fight zeus!" hera said

so, he agrees... hera sent 500 cerberus to eat all trolls guarding on the tower....

"nooo! my trolls! my comrades!" the troll radhak said!

http://ikilote.net/Galeries/News/Anime/10/Akazukin_ep29_24.jpg

"what the, your such weak troll and a troll leader..." a nightmarean knight little girl called Gretel said..

"Please, spare my life.... mistress gretel!" radhak said..

"go away, i will deal with the emperor nicole." she said to radhak... the troll runs away..

"what? Cerberus? who summoned that?" gretel said

"i am....Hera, queen of mount olympus!" hera said to her.

Another Nightmarean Knight went up to confront hera. He was Hansel, the Lightning mage and brother of gretel

http://ikilote.net/Galeries/News/Anime/10/Akazukin_ep29_37.jpg

"im going to challenge you, im powerful than you, stupid old man" hansel said

"how dare you said that, i'll ppunish you!" hera uses thundershock to hansel and he collapsed!

Gretel retreats from hera's wrath... meanwhile...

The Emperor went to the tower... she saw a little girl who was the princess of holloween kingdom who sleeps...

to be continued.

paulnixon
11-22-2011, 15:02
According to me, Thanks to the electric book and self publishing, getting a book to easier then before.there is a good chance to promote the books through the Internet content.many leader promote and published first and then pray for the best result they are so graceful and enthusiastic to grab the opportunities to published the books.here, are the some strategy to get the get the best result for your next book (1). dominate the space(2).keep your thought in the spot light (3). Appeal for your base .

ar0045
11-23-2011, 14:06
According to me, Thanks to the electric book and self publishing, getting a book to easier then before.there is a good chance to promote the books through the Internet content.many leader promote and published first and then pray for the best result they are so graceful and enthusiastic to grab the opportunities to published the books.here, are the some strategy to get the get the best result for your next book (1). dominate the space(2).keep your thought in the spot light (3). Appeal for your base .

what are you talking about????

ar0045
11-23-2011, 14:46
the next story:
Merlin's Warning, Awaken Halloween princess and the Gods Festival

Emperor Nicole muithermne were on the last floor on the tower, he saw an old man...

"I know you, you are one of arthur's magicians, Merlin, why are you here in this tower?" Nicole ask Merlin the magician

"I giving you a warning: dont save the cursed princess! she will destroy your empire!" the magician said to the emperor

http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/6/6e/Merlin1.jpg

"ok, my plans was to destroy and disband my empire after i killed all the demons who wants to destroy this world!" nicole said to he magician

"I see... good luck for that, my emperor" Merlin Banishes away...

at the tower room, he saw the haloween princess called cocoloo...
"So, she was been cursed huh.... indeed, true love kiss can break her sleeping curse" nicole kissed the princess..

The princess named cocoloo awakes...
"thank you for saving my life from a little girl called gretel..." the princess said..

"do you know me? I know your father, the thunder vulcan sword master" nicole said

"yeah i know you... youre the one who teach me how to fight! I owed you my life, my emperor... but, the curse was still.." cocoloo stated about her curse..

"I dont care about your curse, you will be young and a stong girl just like your father forever right? :) i like young girls anyway, well let's go!" nicole said and smiled at the princess

the two went outside the tower and saw hera, wife of zeus

"oh, you saved the princess,,, so are you ready to fight next week for the god's festival?" hera said

"im going to the festival but im not suited to fight the old man... let cocoloo handle this fight, she's a lightning master + flaming master, there will a good fight against the two. is that okey to invite the celestials for the archangel test for her?" nicole asked hera about the gods festival and hera's agrees...

"that's great, zeus will be beaten by that girl... hahaha! anyway, she had a stronger aura... zeus will having an tought fight! hahaha! hera laughs

1 week later, the gods festival starts...
hermes, son of zeus hosted the festival
"welcome to the gods festival, folks! today we will having a tough battle! human vs god!" he shouted at the audience!

Zeus came out the arena "hey hermes, who's my challenger? i going to be beat him! hahaha!" he laughs!

http://www.dreamstime.com/zeus-thumb10872115.jpg

"me! nice to meet you, mister zeus..." cocoloo appeared at the arena...

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt234/lovelyanimegirl/Anime%20N_4/z98905812.jpg

"what the, a little girl who wants to fight me? thats so crazy!" zeus shocks!

"ready fight!" hermes stated the fight begun!

to be continued!

ar0045
11-29-2011, 14:53
My next story:
clash of two thunder warriors! and violations of king arthur

zeus was to first to attack! he uses his thunder ball to princess cocoloo, and she dodges to it..
then, cocoloo summons a big lighting ball that zeus shocks and hitted by the attack!

zeus regenerates after the attack and he summons chimeras to attack cocoloo...

therefore, cocoloo uses her sacred thunder sword that has been created by the god hepeastus to kill the monsters and banished.

zeus summons another magic that he thinks the fight will now end... but, he was wrong! his thunder powers was been drrained by the sword of cocoloo and counters attack that cocoloo won the fight!

zeus fell down and cocoloo won the fight...

the gods especially hera, athena, ares, and hepeastus praised the princess and they give a gift as a reward...

also, the celestial council was impressed of her fight... they gave the archangel azrael title and imortality to the princess...

"so, you are now an archangel... i cant teach you anymore.." emperor cain muithemne said to cocoloo

"thank you, master... thanks for everything." the princess smiled at the emperor and she teleports back to her haloween kingdom to share her experience to his father, king ky..

meanwhile, zeus woke up and said "Oh man, im lost to a little girl, i want.."
"no more rematch to you.. i was happy that youre defeated by a little girl! hahaha!" hera laugh at zeus...

weeks later, a concered villager went to the UNC main hall at aztec kingdom and he said that king arthur was doing a slavery to the other villagers for his personal purposes..

KIng Montezuma of aztec said that the UNC will be destroy king arthur's madness at once..

to be continued

Jhon Paul Arano
11-29-2011, 14:57
I want you to create a video to being amazing
it will be more interesting

ar0045
11-29-2011, 15:24
I want you to create a video to being amazing
it will be more interesting

creating a video? i think i should create another thread called SE video stories soon

but for now, i use pic + text to make a story not video...

JFLP
11-29-2011, 18:59
The endless wars
Xena's rescue, part 1
Out of all the army of the Human Empire, there was one warrior that stood out the most. And she was a girl! Normally, women wouldn't be admitted into the army, but Jill, after seeing that warriors skills with the swords, let her in. Her name was Xena, the Warrior Princess.
-That princess is beating us all up! Its like we we're clay in her hands... Well, this will not go on like this! - complained Radhak.
He sent two Brute Swordsmen after her, and tied her up to a pole.
-Let me go!! I demand you let me go! - says Xena, trying to grab her swords - Hey! Where are my swords?
-You think we would let you keep them? - said one of the Brute Swordmen with the swords in his hands.
Radhak blackmailed in a letter the Human Empire, demanding that they gave up, or if not they should kill Xena.
-So they think they can blackmail us with Xena's death? We are not giving up! We are gonna save Xena before that! - said Jill to himself after reading the letter. And so the battle begun. The army killed all the Trolls in the island, asking where was Xena. Nobody would comfess, prefering to die, until one confessed.
-Where the princess???!!!! - asked one of the soldiers.
-I won't tell! - said the troll.
-Tell or die.
-No! I won't!
-Ok then. - said the solider while grabbing the sword preparing to cut a tree.
-What are you gonna do? Cut a tree?
-No. Cut a tree with you tied on the it!
And the soldier tied him up to the tree, and prepared to deliver the blow.
-Ok Ok! I confess! The princess is at a camp camoflaged by some trees, at the north!
-Guys, let him go. We are going to save Xena!
But it was a mistake to let the troll go. It went running to his camp, and told the Brute Swordsman leader that the Human Army was coming after them.
-What? How did they know? - said the Brute Swordsman leader.
-Uhhhhh... They...
-You told them?!
-Uhhhh...
-SO YOU DID?!
-Uhhhh....
-Agh!!! You know you could have just lied, right?
-Oh...
-I'll deal with you later. Trolls, guard the entrance!

To be continued

sea horse
11-29-2011, 19:28
I like this idea!!!

JFLP
11-29-2011, 19:55
The endless wars
Xena's rescue, part 2
Minutes later, Jill's soldiers came.
-Give the princess back, or we'll deal with this the hard way!
-So the hard way it will be - said the leader - Come on, show me what you got!
The soliders used a ram to destroy the entrance, but the rams we're quickly destroyed by the trolls. And the battle begun. Troll heads flying everywhere, blood on the floors...
-You guys kill the enemy army! Me, Bobby and Kyle will get the princess! - said Jill. Kyle was a trusted archer of King Arthur I.
They ran to where the princess was, and the leader was all alone.
-Jill! Bobby! Kyle! Thank goodness your here! Please save me!
-Give up, smelly troll! We are three vs. one!
-But I have a little surprise for you!
The leader whistled, and a big moster came. It had the head of a lion, a snake for its tail, and a dragon's head on its back.
-Jill, meet the Chimera! - said the troll leader, as the Chimera spitted fire.
-Great, first they kidnap the princess, now we're lead to our doom! - said Kyle
-Don't lose hope, Kyle! We can battle this monster! We won't go without a fight! - said Jill
And the fight begun. They started fighting the Chimera. Kyle shooted a rain of arrows, but for no use. The Chimera burned them all. Jill was fighting the tail, while Bobby was reciting spells. In a moment, Jill went flying through the airs, and fell with a scream. He had been bitten and poisoned by the snake!
-Ha! How do you like me now, Jill?- said the Brute Swordsman.
-Help me! I'm dying...
-Jill! No! Don't die! - said Xena
-No! You can't die! You must live! What about Xena, the army, the kingdom... - said Kyle
-Just take me back to the kingdom... Maybe they can do something. Bobby, your alone... Please do what you can do, and please, save Xena... - said Jill, as Kyle carried him out of the camp.
-No! Don't leave me! Don't leave me with the... - he stopped as the Chimera was in his face - Chimera...
The Chimera roared, and Bobby felt more scared than ever, knowing that he had to fight alone.
-Ok then... Lets do this!
The dragon head started breathing fireballs at him, while Bobby blocked them with his Ether Shield.
-Fulgor Fulmineus Ubicumque!
A lightningbolt came storming down from the sky, missing the Chimera. Suddenly, hundreds of bolts came down. The Chimera, at the start, dodged a few bolts, but after one hit it, it was weakened, and couldn't dodge many more. The Chimera on the floor roared, weakened, but still with energy to attack, and breathed fire at Bobby when he least expected it, burning his leg.
-Agh! You want fire? Then you'll have fire! Cendere Catervatim! Cendere Catervatim!!
Fireballs came from the sky. he Chimera ran out of the zone where the fire was falling, but its dragon head didn't survive. It was burnt by a fireball, and made dust.The Chimera, in rage, swinged the snake tail at him, with no use. It charged at him, scratching him and filling him with blood. Then, it bit his right hand off, the one that was holding his staff.
-Agh!!! I've had enough!!! First, you kill Jill, now this! No more!!! - he said as he picked up his staff with his left hand, but not very well - I didn't want to do this, but now you've forced me! Excessus Deflagratio! EXCESSUS DEFLAGRATIO!
His staff started to glow a lot
-What the heck?- said the Brute Swordsman
And a big fire explosion came out. It was so strong, it was powerful enough to kill the Chimera and the leader of the camp.
-Nooooo!!!!! This can't be happe- said the leader, but before he could finish the phrase, he was dead.
The explosion finished. Every enemy was dead. But the explosion wasted so much of Bobby's mana, he fell to the ground, half dead.
Minutes later, the rest of the army entered.
-Hey what happened here? We saw Jill almost dead with Kyle and - He stopped after seeing Bobby on the floor, with the Chimera and the leader on the floor - Oh my.
They freed Xena, and carried Bobby to the empire. There, Xena told everything she saw, with Bobby and Jill at church, with the healers curing them.
-So that's what happened to Jill and Bobby? - said one of the soldiers.
-Yes. Do you think they will be ok? - said Xena
-Bobby will be, he only had a mana breakdown. But Jill...
-You mean, he won't make it?
-Well, maybe he will. All we have is hope.

To be continued...

JFLP
11-29-2011, 19:56
My last story was darker than the others, don't you think? At least more bloody... And longer.

dark archer
11-29-2011, 20:12
I think it's pretty cool!

JFLP
11-29-2011, 20:27
Read the rest of the stories, tell me what you think about them!

JFLP
11-29-2011, 20:28
Who thinks Jill should die?

sea horse
11-29-2011, 20:33
I do!!!!!!!!!

JFLP
11-29-2011, 20:38
1 vote for death, 0 for survival.

JFLP
11-30-2011, 06:46
Nah Jill won't die. I want a love story with him and Xena.

ar0045
12-01-2011, 15:10
Nah Jill won't die. I want a love story with him and Xena.

let zena die by the hands of prometeus/cronos wrath hahaha!

JFLP
12-01-2011, 19:02
Your gonna use her in your story and kill her? IS THAT WHATS YOUR GONNA DO? Ok carry on.

ar0045
12-02-2011, 04:37
Your gonna use her in your story and kill her? IS THAT WHATS YOUR GONNA DO? Ok carry on.

im not gonna use xena or other mortal mythical creatures in my story..

hahaha!

JFLP
12-02-2011, 06:50
So what story should I do? Rescue Rangers or something else?

ar0045
12-02-2011, 08:33
So what story should I do? Rescue Rangers or something else?

kill the balrog or saving cleopatra

JFLP
12-02-2011, 15:45
Ok then. Gonna think of it.

ar0045
12-06-2011, 14:19
Next Story: the fall of king arthur

Haloween Princess/Archangel Cocoloo teleported into king arthur's kingdom where her brother Mello and her grandfather and the former haloween king das unforunately, she didnt see them, and she saw that the kingdom was already deserted.

She saw a royal knight and asked him where are the villagers... The royal knight said that they are become slaves of king arthur and the royal knight draws a sword

"why are you drawing a sword?" cocoloo said

"i'll capture you for king arthur's slaves!" the knight said

Cocoloo summons a death coil magic at the knight and he become ashes...

then, she went to the castle of arthur to find her relatives.. she kill the guards who guards the slave pit. she released the slaves including her grandfather and her brother

"thank you, onii-chan(big sister)!" nello said and thanked cocoloo for saving the slaves
"what shall we do next?" das said

"Im going to teleport you all into a safer place far from this kingdom" cocoloo summons the teleport magic to them that brings them into haloween kingdom.

then, she went to king arthur's throne room...

prince arthur junior, son of king arthur asks his father to escape:
"father! i saw a archangel, killing our army! we must escape now or..."

the king said: "you must escape, my son. Im going to fight this archangel who attacks my castle!"

arthur junior escapes from the castle..

the king now confronts princess cocoloo:
"what the- a girl who kills my soldiers! who the heck are you? are you the one who rule the aztecs?"

"im not a leader of aztec army who wants to attack you soon, im the one who destroy your empire!" she said to the king.

cocoloo draws her vulcan sword and stabs and burns king arthur into ashes and dies!

mishy the cat went up, "so you killed my soldier huh? your so strong indeed... meow!"

"mishy the cat? so, youre are going to rebel emperor nicole?" cocoloo said

"that's right! meooow! balrog! kill her!" mishy orders her pet balrog to attack the archangel.

to be continued

ar0045
12-08-2011, 17:25
The Balrog and the Wizard called Merlin

Merlin was watching princess cocoloo battles with the balrog at the king arthur's throne room

Princess Cocoloo summons a beast that kills the balrog easily "Summon Magic #15, Golden Golem!" the golden golem arrives and aid the princess... the golem punches the balrog and makes the balrog koed!

"She escaped! I must tell Nicole-sensei about mishy's rebellion!" The princess said.

"It is you will rebel this entire mankind!" merlin comes out and said to her these statements

"I am not going to rebel the mankind!" she shouted at him!

"You will! And you will be destroyed! hahaha!" merlin banishes once again...

"Who's that wizard???" she asked herself...

the aztecs including king montezuma came into the throne room...

"Oh, Princess Coco- I mean, Holy Archangel Azrael, What brings you here?" The king of Aztecs asked
"Im freed the slaves including my grandfather das and my little brother nello and i killed the king and mishy's balrog..." she replied

"i see! do you see... what! general mishy had a balrog? that cat's a b-" the king angries about mishy the cat...

" so, the cat want to conquer the muithermne silently huh... and you also meet the magician called merlin right? he so dangerous and a liar prophet at all!" the king continues his saying

"Archangel, you must warn Emperor Nicole immediately about Mishy's rebbelion!" The aztec king wants cocoloo to pass this warning to the emperor nicole. She Teleported back into muithermne to warn emperor nicole about mishy's traitorship.

"I see, the stupid cat wants to kill me and conquer this kingdom huh..." the emperor caim thinks about it...

"Hey Angel, what should we do?" Caim asked his friend red dragon, angel
"Kill mishy and i will eat her head!" the dragon replies

meanwhile, mishy joined forces together with cendrilion and the demon army

to be continued

ar0045
12-12-2011, 18:53
next story: New Enemies, New Allies, and the Rise of Great Celestial Griffin

Before cendrillon attacks the celestial kingdom muithermne, she found new ally, called the titans, created by cronos(the father of zeus)

She released those titans to make her a great army.

"At last, I have now strong army that will destroys muithermne and i will get Nicole's power! And your's also, ferdinand" she said

king ferdinand of fandavale had been kidnapped by cendrillon to stole the king's powers.

mishy, fly and grimm reaper had also armies of demons and corrupted units such as ents to attack nicole and help cendrillon

http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/Immortals02_Titans.jpg&sa=X&ei=cznmTsOMOefh0QHogcnOBQ&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG64uNmXKzipo5mkY8LpP-bV4bhkw

"My army of titans, destroy Muithermne!! Capture the leader!" cendrillon orders the tians to destroy the entire kingdom

http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/balrog/balrog2.jpg&sa=X&ei=ADrmTuWcGKGniQL309WpBg&ved=0CAoQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHtiDN7L68VyZDyatbyQkCz1N5zOQ

"master, should we attack now?" mishy's balrog asked
"ohhh yess! destroy the enitre kingdom!" mishy shouts
"Oh yeah! i wanna to eat hummans ahihihi!" fly's laughs
"it's killing time" grimm said

the celestials now ready for their defense

"emperor, the bases are now ready! Should we attack now?" a celestial general said

"no, we should free the great griffin, and we'll attack." Emperor Cain replies

the emperor uses a switch that summons the great griffin that will floats and travels the whole kingdom

"and now, we will attack! summon the celestial griffins!" the emperor said

the ranged griffin units was the firsts to attack, by their lancer skills, 99% of cendrillon's titans were killed!

The emperor summons a magic called hell abyss that makes earthquakes and kills 99% of mishy's army

The Necromancers came to help The emperor to fight, the leader of the necromancers was the haloween princess cocoloo.

the necro priests uses a beam magic to burn the demon units into ashes and dies

cendrillon and mishy's army were retreat once again.

"what a great fight..." nicole said. "that's right, emperor." cocoloo replies

"Val and Akazukin will attack cendrillon and save akazukin's father ferdinand. we should wait for their return soon" nicole said....

http://img69.pixiv.net/img/sumakaita/23444482_m.jpg

meanwhile, Nicole's son Val and Ferdinand's Daughter Red riding hood aka Akazukin went to cendrillon's castle to save akazukin's father.

to be continued

ar0045
12-13-2011, 15:57
Next story: Save the King of Fandavale! part 1

Princess Akazukin and Prince Val went to the nightmarean kingdom to save akazukin's father, King ferdinand.
http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.deviantart.com/download/181904347/kyupi_by_jirachicute28-d30auaj.png&sa=X&ei=GV3nTuqUD6uSiAfNjYnjCA&ved=0CAkQ8wc49QE&usg=AFQjCNH66QkqPYZycX5g12f2zQMObFqeXw

"Kyuppi!~" kyupi(akazukin's pet) said
"alright! were now here in cendrillon's castle! let's go val!" akazukin said

val saw a creature that was hiding
"Show yourself, creature!" val shouts

http://www.morikuma.net/data/1164367744-snapshot20061124202407.jpg

"hahaha! im so good! meow! im randagio aka puss in boots!" a cat called randagio came to introduce himself as one of cendrillon's henchmen

"booooring! akazukin, let's go!" val said
"yeah!" akazukin replies and walk away

randagio attacks using his umbrella but he misses the attack. Val punches him and randagio flies and said:
"I'll be baccccccckkkkk!!!"

"alright, were here..." val said.

they entered the castle, but the castle has no guards inside exept from hansel and gretel

http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?q=otogi+jushi+akazukin&um=1&hl=tl&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1024&bih=601&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsfd&tbnid=Ny4Cg7WwgKMBvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D12783785&docid=8eNp1__9PFZanM&imgurl=http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s250/RLinksoul/Akazukin/hansel.jpg&w=640&h=480&ei=fWXnTvnXOOP2mAWR2visCg&zoom=1

"what do you want! no one shall pass!" hansel said!
"A kid mage who guards this castle!" val said
"and you will be get killed, human!" gretel said
"What are you doing erika!?" akazukin asked
"im not erika! im the one who captures your dad!" gretel said
"why are you doing this?" akazukin questioned her
"for cendrillon and for my brother!" gretel replies

the battle will now began

ar0045
02-19-2012, 15:11
reviving topic.... im going to post more stories later on

ar0045
02-23-2012, 17:57
Next Story: Save the King of Fandavale! part 2

The Antimatter Magician Hansel uses strength magic spell to increases gretel but akazukin starts to attack with her elven two-dagger sword

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/imd/d/DossierMangaPage29OtogijushiAkazukin01_m.jpg

"you'll never defeat me!" gretel said to akazukin

akazukin strikes an attack to gretel and she falls down

"it cannot be... im defeated." gretel said.

now hansel was battling with cain, akazukin's boyfriend

hansel uses his magic to eliminate cain but cain finishes him with his sword of thunder.

"it cannot be" hansel was been fainted.

"what should we do to them cain?" akazukin asked
"we should teleport them and remove thier memories" cain summons a spell to teleport and amnesia the 2 siblings

the two warriors went to the throne room to confront and destroy cendrilion and to save akazukin's father, king ferdinand magellan

http://takka-mk2.cocolog-nifty.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/002936.JPG

"so, youre here to defeat me? youre such an amature soldiers... hahaha!" cendrilion said to the 2 warriors
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2948/princessmode310tl5.jpg

"where's my father, cendrillon?" akazukin angries at cenrilion

http://gamebimyo.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/siawaseoyako/image/82A882C682AC8Fe8Em2090D482B882AB82F12091E62798b.av i_001078786.jpg

"ahh, youre father? he's in hell right now.. he's the key to open the door to the 3 legendary creatures!" cendrilion said

"it cannot be!? you mean king ferdinand can open the gate to release the supreme dragon, cronus and the ancient necro king?" cain questions cendrion

"right! hahaha!" cendrilion said " youll never defeat them! my masters will rule this world! hahaha!"

to be continued

Michael-H
02-23-2012, 18:50
And The Michael-H appeared and bet everything with his awesomeness

black dragon
02-23-2012, 18:56
then he died and yogurt dragon took over

ar0045
02-24-2012, 14:48
And The Michael-H appeared and bet everything with his awesomeness

create your se story also on this topic...

im going to make my next chapter

ar0045
02-24-2012, 15:44
Next story
Fall of Queen Cendrilion/Cinderella

"im going to fight her myself, dont join in my fight, cain-san" akauzkin said

"ok, just use your princess mode to defeat her!" cain shouted at her

akazukin uses her princess mode and start to strengthens her power and her aura!

http://gamebimyo.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/siawaseoyako/image/82A882C682AC8Fe8Em90D482B882AB82F12091E62098b2083v 838A839383Z83X90D482B882AB82F120(640x48020DivX5112 0120f).avi_001190090.jpg

"What? is that what you got? this is now my final form! the demon lord give me this form hahaha!"
cenrilion laughs at akazukin and she turns into giant monster

http://file.takkamk2.blog.shinobi.jp/003620.JPG

"how's that my form, is that good!" cinderella asked akazukin about her final form

"it cannot be! youre insane!? you got possesed the ancient demon crusher?" cain said

"That's right! hahaha" cendrilon laughs and attacks at akazukin.

but the attack was been missed because akazukin was very fast warrior, she counter attacks at cendrilion and hurts a lot.

http://gamebimyo.sakura.ne.jp/sblo_files/siawaseoyako/image/82A882C682AC8Fe8Em90D482B882AB82F12091E63698b.avi_ 000530972.jpg

cendrilon hurts badly and akazukin uses her holy slash that destroys cendrilon completely....
cendrilon was now defeated and she disaapears...

"she's defeated... we must find your dad in to the hell gates immediately akazukin" cain said
"right! we must go now! but we have bad news, we dont know how to get into the hellgates immediately" akazukin said
"damn it!" cain said

http://screen.anisearch.de/14817.jpg

"hey! i know that! i can teleport you there to your papa!" a cat called puss in boots aka randagio said to akazukin and val

to be continued

The Elf Man
02-24-2012, 15:47
Really good storys. Very detailed too. It was like I was actually in the story.

ar0045
02-24-2012, 15:51
Really good storys. Very detailed too. It was like I was actually in the story.

thanks, you can create your story here too :)

The Elf Man
02-24-2012, 15:53
thanks, you can create your story here too :)If I think of one this will be the first thread i'll put it in.

ar0045
02-24-2012, 16:24
Next Story: Demon Gate, Cronus, and the Demon Lord

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/hx/rn/bt/d_by_heise.jpg

"what did you say my servant? Cindella's dead? oh, she just a weak demon at all..." the demon lord dante said

"yes master! what should we do? Akazukin's army, Celestial Great Gryphon and the Aztecs Rook tower will be there any minute! what should we do!? that stupid cat randagio betrayed us!" a demon swordsman said

"dont worry, we have magellan and we have lapu lapu as saccrifice hahaha!" dante said to his follower
http://64.19.142.13/media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/1080217-lapu_lapu__55__coching_sf_large.jpg

"what do you need to me!?" lapulapu said
"im just going to sacrifice you in order to make magellan's aura stronger to open the first door to cronus hahaha!" dante laughs evil

dante stabs lapulapu to sacrifice his blood to make king ferdinand open the door to the cage of cronus..

ferdinand, he was been hypnotized by dante and he controls him to open the cage of cronus.
ferdinand opens the gate of cronus to free the leader of the titans!

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/131/9/a/Cronus_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

"IM NOW BACK!!!! HAHAHA!" the mighty god of titans, cronus was been returned from his cage for many years!

"welcome back, master cronus" dante said

to be continued

ar0045
02-24-2012, 16:31
If I think of one this will be the first thread i'll put it in.

go ahead, elfman

ar0045
02-24-2012, 17:17
Next story: Clash of the Necro Princess!

"Master Cronus, the celestial griffon will be here any minute, what should we do to them?" the demon lord dante asked
"Gah! im gonna smash that bird! dante, open the cag of the supreme dragon bahamut immediately! i need a ally to kill that bird! now go now, demon!" cronus said.

Dante orders King Ferdinand to open the second door... but it tooks long to open the cage of supreme bahamut dragon

Meanwhile, the Celestial Great Griffon was now here in the hell world.

"nice to be back to kill demons... i like to kill them once again..." Emperor Nicolai said
"Sir, I saw cronus on the door! he's going to attack us!" a celestial soldier said
"dont worry, cocoloo can you take him?" nicole said
"hai! but im scared~ nicole-san." cocoloo had sad face that she was been scared of cronus
http://www.kkpmc.net/ppy/ppy1_18.jpg

"nah, dont be scared. he's weak, you can kill him instantle, worst weak than zeus" nicole's wispered cocoloo
"ok!" cocoloo was been happy and starts to fight!

"good, she can now fight... im gonna enjoy it! :)" nicole smiles...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAzD5Md57TLkLf0KfsPqUcaLOVxW2C2 QA8oK00GUx9QR7DMDm0ybmoMMEP6w

cocoloo transforms into necro princess mode instead than transforms into celestial supreme mode

"What?! a little girl?! wants to fight me! hahaha!" kronos laughs at cocoloo

the battle of the princess and the king of titans had begun

to be continued

Strong Empires
02-25-2012, 14:31
Nice but complicated...
i dont know which is the good which is bad

ar0045
02-25-2012, 16:16
Nice but complicated...
i dont know which is the good which is bad

nobodys good but the demons were bad

ar0045
02-25-2012, 16:52
Defeat of Cronus and The rising of Supreme Bahamut Dragon

The Demon Lord Dante was controlling King Ferdinand Magellan to open the other two sacred cages...

Now, Ferdinand opens the Second Cage, the Cage of the Supreme bahamut dragon and his army of bahamuts
"IM FREE!!!!" the supreme bahamut dragon said

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/242/a/4/Bahamut_King_of_Dragons_by_SunMoonDragoness.jpg

"Welcome back, master Supreme Dragon..." dante said

"Ahh, a demon lord helped me huh... what's your wish?" the bahamut replied
"My lord, Master Cronus has been attack by the celestials and the aztecs! My wish is to defeat all the celestials and their allies!" dante said

"Granted! Boys! Lets destroy the celestials who caged us!" supreme bahamut said

meanwhile, the battle of the god of the titan and the necro princess had begun

the necro princess cocoloo uses her dark thunder magic to paralyzes Cronus

"hahaha! you cant hurt me with your tiny thunder magic! hahaha!" cronus laughs

but, cronus had been chained with thunder "WHAT the hell is this?!"

"are you scared?? Im gonna sleep you now desu~ :)" cocoloo smiles at him "this is my magic slash that will kill you... UNLEASH THE POWER! MEGIDDO!"

http://64.19.142.12/img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00915/Mazsalaca-Meteor_68_915855a.jpg

Cocoloo Summons a ancient meteor called megiddo that destroys any demons, gods even bahamuts!

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Cronus shouts and banished!

"ahh... he's killed. Nicole-kun, what's next?!" cocoloo said

"Kill the bahamut dragons and their leader.. im going to wait the ancient necro lord to fight him, cocoloo." nicole replied

"hai!(yes)" cocoloo said

cocoloo was now hunting bahamuts to gain her power

to be continued

ar0045
02-27-2012, 18:45
making a another story....

mihovil010
02-27-2012, 23:17
Man i enjoy your stories, have you ever thought of writing a book?

Michael-H
02-27-2012, 23:23
That is not the supreme dragon

http://i43.tinypic.com/18ymgy.jpg

This is it, this was the first idea for a bahamut, my bahamut idea.

mihovil010
02-27-2012, 23:30
Awesome! :D

ar0045
02-28-2012, 07:43
Man i enjoy your stories, have you ever thought of writing a book?

I really dont know

That is not the supreme dragon

http://i43.tinypic.com/18ymgy.jpg

This is it, this was the first idea for a bahamut, my bahamut idea.

good bahamut dragon... this pic will die on the next chapter of my story hahaha!

The Necro King
02-28-2012, 07:48
it was a cold night, the celestial's were walking in the snowy plains. But then... The necro army appears from above the hill with their king in front. The king slashs his sword in the sky and all the necro's run towards the celestial's. "Burn them!" Said the king. The fight was just starting and already bloody. The king runs through slashing any celestial's in his way. He then stops and looks in the sky as the Death Dragon lands in the middle of the plains and starts fighting with the necro's. 8 hours later of fighting, the necro's have taken over the snow plains, and return to there kingdom in the desert.

ar0045
02-28-2012, 08:05
The death of Arthur Junior, the Death of the Bahamut Supreme Dragon, and the Rise of Ancient Necro Lord

When Necro Princess Cocoloo was killing hundreds of Bahamut dragons, Emperor Nicole watches her and he was drinking jasmine tea(NOT CARROT JUICE, HE HATES CARROT JUICE).

Meanwhile, Arthur Junior and his human army went to the Hell Gates to confront Nicole for his revenge!

But, Arthur jr's army was been destroyed by the celestials at the entrance of the celestial grypphon.

Arthur survived, he went up on Nicole's Throne room and said: " I want revenge! With my EXCALIBUR, i will kill you, damned emperor!!"

"Youre so patetic prince, arthur" nicole said

Arthur jumps and stabs nicole but he doesnt hurt "woah, this excalibur can not kill or burns immortals!" nicole said

"What the- it cannot be...!?" arthur replies

Nicole uses incernation spell to burns arthur down "NOOOOOO! im burned!" arthur's last words before he dies

Meanwhile, Cocoloo confronts the Bahamut Supreme Dragon
"Hello mister supreme, nice to meet you :)" cocoloo welcomes the leader of the bahamut..

"How dare you to say hello to me, UNDEAD!" the bahamut replies
"im not undead, im a ghost" cocoloo replies
"Oh, im sorry ahihihi" the bahamut laughs

when the bahamut laughs, cocoloo slashes the head of bahamut supreme dragon and dies! (that's all, LOL!)

Later, Demon Lord Dante orders the brainwashed King Ferdinand to open the last cage, the cage of the ANCIENT NECRO KING!

http://64.19.142.11/www.deviantart.com/download/149399372/Necro_lord_by_NoahW.png

"At last! Im free! well, where thine others?" The ancient necro lord said to dante

"They were killed by the Necro Princess Cocoloo, Master..." dante replied

"WHATTTT!!! Im gonna... Wait a minute, a girl killed Cronus and Supreme Dragon?" A.Necro Lord questions dante

"Yes master" dante said

"Theyre so weak gods... Im gonna kill that little cocoloo thing... she's dead meat! HAHAHA!" The ancient necro lord laugsh

TO BE CONTINUED

ar0045
02-28-2012, 08:06
it was a cold night, the celestial's were walking in the snowy plains. But then... The necro army appears from above the hill with their king in front. The king slashs his sword in the sky and all the necro's run towards the celestial's. "Burn them!" Said the king. The fight was just starting and already bloody. The king runs through slashing any celestial's in his way. He then stops and looks in the sky as the Death Dragon lands in the middle of the plains and starts fighting with the necro's. 8 hours later of fighting, the necro's have taken over the snow plains, and return to there kingdom in the desert.

good story... :)

The Necro King
02-28-2012, 08:10
good story... :)Thank you.......

ar0045
02-28-2012, 10:04
ur welcome.... now making a story chapter later

ar0045
02-28-2012, 14:45
Next Story: Alchemy can ends everything

"phew! at last, i unchained the 3 great monsters at all time :)" king ferdinand smiles

"What?! youre not been con-" demon king dante said

"Of course not! Im not get easily controlled by everyone! im just acting! hahaha" ferdinand laughs

"Hey! Necro king, kill the princess who killed your comrades! if youre killed, the PHILOSOPHER STONE is now nearly complete! ahihihi" ferdinand said

"Philosophers stone? What the hell?! cronus, bahamuts and me were the ingredients to make the alchemy stone? WTF!" ancient necro king replies

"hahahaa! now go, fight the princess! or else, i gonna hunt you hahaha!" ferdinand says

The ancient necro king went up to cocoloo's place to confront her "So, youre the Necro princess that Dante Talkked about..."

"Wow! THe plan worked! Hey SENSEI! your turn NOW!" cocoloo said and shouted at the celestial emperor

"THANKS! well, you must rest now... im gonna confront this ancient king. well, im gonna kill this guy wih my newest spell.." Emperor Nicole said

"Im not a GUINEA PIG LIKE AN EXPERIMENT! IM GOIN TO DEFEAT---" the ancient king shouts but,

The emperor slashes the Ancient necro king's head that destroys the 3rd strongest evil creature

"3 down! ok, i need first to draw a transmutation circle, a bog one" nicole said
"hows the fight?" ferdinand said, he holds the head of dante
"fine ferdie! hey, where's akazukin?" nicole said
"they are now here" ferdinand said

meanwhile, the celestial council had a meeting about the assasination of nicole muithermne and destruction of UNITED NATIONS of CIVILIZATIONS

to be continued

Strong Empires
02-28-2012, 15:00
Wow nice nice nice nice now it is not complicated..
But you can make the 3 gods' death more exciting

ar0045
02-29-2012, 16:46
who 3 gods?

Strong Empires
03-01-2012, 11:10
Necro King, Cronus and Supreme bahumat lol

Michael-H
03-01-2012, 11:22
Isnt cronus a titan, and isnt supreme bahamut dragon a dragon and isnt necro king just a king.

ar0045
03-01-2012, 15:30
THE MEETING

the celestial warlords went on a meeting to heaven to discuss about the invasion and destruction of humans.

http://wiki.tf-575.com/images/c/c0/Celestial1.png

the celestial warlord michaels started the meeting "let's begin our meeting... proceed"

"Ok, our meeting talks about nicole and cocoloo right?" the warlord gabriel said

"that's right! they are traitors in our race! we must defeat them" the high celestial counsel enrile said

"what should we do? hiring a bbounty hunter to kill all the UNC leaders including Nicole?" celestial consel defensor suggested

"no! we must attack the weak members of UNC and the rest... they will be destroyed" michaels said

"your suggestion was a brillant idea, michaels" warlord raphael said

"me too!" enrile said

"so, we must do what michaels suggest" gabriel said

all of the celestial concils and other warlords votes for michaels suggestion..

meanwhile, on egypt. Nicole and the celestial grypphon went to the pharaoh's castle to meet Ramses

http://64.19.142.13/thenightporter.tripod.com/tenimages/ramses5.jpg

"Greetings, My friend what brings you and your base here?" ramses said

"im just sight seeing..." nicole said

"WheH!?" ramses said

"im just joking!" nicole and ramses laughs "anyway, i had a spy on heaven that he said my fellow stupid moron celestial warlords will be attacking your empire and other empire today, you must ready" nicole warns

"ok, i'll pass it to cleopatra about that" ramses stated

ramses sends letters to all countries in the world to warn them about the celestial attacks...

the celestials from heaven starting not to attack the first location- CHINA!

to be continued

ar0045
03-06-2012, 14:04
The Invasion, the introduction of sacred beasts and the Green Pheonix

The Celestials were now ready to invade and attack the Chinese Empire...

But the Celestials didnt know that the chinese had the 6 Sacred Beasts namely:

-Byakko(Tiger)
-Genbu(Turtle)
-Seryu(Ancient Dragon)
-Suzaku(Ancient Red Pheonix)
-the monkey king
-and the BULL LORD

the green pheonix said to the jade emperor that the celestials are now attacking mainland china, the main china empire.

The Jade emperor releases the 4 beasts to protect the entire country... Each Sacred Beasts can kill thousands of army including demons, rebels from taiwan and celestials.

The Jade Emperor and his Sacred Beasts are now ready to defend the Entire China!

Meanwhile, Nicole went to china to support the Jade Emperor and his army

to be continued

TobiNano
03-06-2012, 14:59
All at once, Fly and Mishy came out of
Sudden no where.
And smash each other.

They created a black hole and sucked
In the world in it.

The fate of Earth ends like that.

Strong Empires
03-06-2012, 15:04
All at once, Fly and Mishy came out of
Sudden no where.
And smash each other.

They created a black hole and sucked
In the world in it.

The fate of Earth ends like that.

lol u watched the video 2012

Luminous
03-06-2012, 15:09
Tobi that was an awesome story.

TobiNano
03-06-2012, 15:11
Short and Sweet.

Sakurax36
03-06-2012, 15:24
UNC? Thought i heard that somewhere before. Mobile Suit 00 much?

TobiNano
03-06-2012, 15:26
The Fate Of The Galaxy Lies In The Hand Of 1 Man !!
If This Man Dies. So Does The World.

This Man's Life Is Synchronised With The World.
But... Ka Boom. The Kamikaze Exploded.

TobiNano
03-06-2012, 15:29
When there's trouble you know who to call ~
Kamikaze !!

In the battle he will always blow ~
Kamikaze !!

And he's the only unit alive.
But when if he attack he will die ~
So what can he do now if we have him ~
Kamikaze !!

Go !

Follow the key / song of Teen Titans.

ar0045
03-07-2012, 15:29
When there's trouble you know who to call ~
Kamikaze !!

In the battle he will always blow ~
Kamikaze !!

And he's the only unit alive.
But when if he attack he will die ~
So what can he do now if we have him ~
Kamikaze !!

Go !

Follow the key / song of Teen Titans.

lol teen titans :D hahaha

gonna make my story

ar0045
03-07-2012, 16:04
3,300,000 celestial army vs 1 Homonculus, and the Death of Trillanes and Warlord Raphael

Nicole came to the Jade Emperor's castle and talked to him

"greetings my friend! do you know that the celestials will attack your empire?" nicole said
"Yap! i have now a solution, releasing the sacred beast" the jade emperor said
"hahaha! that's good, but i have other solution." nicole said
"what is it" the emperor replies

Nicole introduces the Homonculus called Gluttony, he has the face of Fly the dog but he can eat anything especially Nicole's enemies

"That dog.. I think he was dead months ago with grim reaper right?" The jade Emperor Asked

"yap! but this time, i controlled him completely" nicole said

the chinese general went up on the jade emperor and said that celestials were now coming...

a millions of celestials led by Warlord Raphael and Consilor Trillanes.

"i want to eat master!" fly gluttony said
"eat those celestials exept their leader.. im gonna confront them" nicole said

Fly transforms into a Huge Monster that he can eat many celestial army

http://64.19.142.11/images.wikia.com/fma/images/f/f6/Gluttony_FMA_Movie.JPG

Fly eats almost all of the celestials in their camp in china... fly captured trillanes and raphael and send them to nicole

in the jade emperor castle

http://omegafoundation.siriuscomputing.net/Images/YellowEmperor.jpg

"ahh, these two were the leaders of the attacking army, what should we do Emperor Nicole?" jade emperor said

"Damn you Demon Emperor! You Suck!" trilannes said

"You such a fool angel, trillanes. Oh, Raphael, you too?" Nicole said

"Yeah, im here to kill you and the emperor" Raphael said

"I see...Shang Di, can you cut off their heads?" Nicole asked

"My pleasure" the jade emperor cut off their heads and they are now victorious

Meanwhile, the Forces of Councel Pia and Alan were now ready to attack the Halloween Kingdom to end up the Haloween Creatures once and for all. But they didnt know what happened to them when they attack the halooween creatures

to be continued

ar0045
03-07-2012, 16:05
UNC? Thought i heard that somewhere before. Mobile Suit 00 much?

UNC- United nations of Civilizations not UNC of Super robot wars

ar0045
03-08-2012, 15:11
Social Empires Side Story 1: The GOD Werewolf????

Days after UNC was been created, a Group of Spearmen led by Captain Hatz from Arthur Empire went on a hunting mission..

Their Mission was to defeat the Ancient Albino Werewolf who kills lots of Townspeople in Arthur's empire recently

Captain Hatz went to the forest to search for the werewolf...

But unluckily...

"Sir! I saw a werewolf! GUAHHHH!" the albino werewolf grabs and eats the spearman.

http://64.19.142.11/fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/015/3/1/albino_werewolf_by_marselgh-d4mi6hy.jpg
"damn it!" Hats said "Let's get otta here! we need a ranger to kill down that wolf!"

Hatz and his army ran away to find a town and recruit rangers to seek their aid.

Captain Hatz recruits many rangers to kill the werewolf..

Meanwhile, Val son of Nicole came to the Albino werewolf "Hey Al Albino, do you like Dunkin Donut?"

"Hey Al! I saw you anyway on the Dunkin Donut Dunkkachino YOUTUBE video!" val said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXP20hCHK3Y

"What's that paper with some people" al albino said
"Oh i forgot, that's an IPAD! dad gave me that on his future adventure" val said
"Ohh.... This isnt not me! This Al albino's vid was too old!" Al albino said

"Yap!" Val said "Oh! I saw Rangers and Hunting Spearman want to kill you"
"OMG! Ok! I want your help" al albino said
"Try this! Try this Sniper rifle, kills enemy instantly" Val gives the Rifle to Al albino

"Allright! Firepower!" Al albino smiles and starts to shot Rangers and Spearmen Causes to Death exept from Captain Hatz!

"What the-- what's that weapon? Alright, gonna kill you!" Hatz final words

Al albino shots Hatz and dies.

Al albino was very thankful to Val and Al albino was watching jack and jill movie on his samsung galaxy y.... LOL!

The end of SIDE STORY 1

ar0045
03-09-2012, 17:01
going to make side story 2 and my next story on sunday or in monday nights(ph time)

TobiNano
03-10-2012, 01:13
A long time ago.... Little Prince Arthur was strolling
On the park.. When he saw..... !!!

A cow.

ar0045
03-12-2012, 15:43
Side Story 2: The Wolf father

After Captain hats from Arthur's empire was killed by Al Albino the Wereworlf, Al went back to Haloween town and he form a group called "The Wolf Mafia".

Al was the leader of the group. And the Members called him "The Wolf Father"

Days after Celestial Concilor Trillianes was killed, Al Albino went to the Celestial lands to make a crime thats holdduping a Celestial Bank in Heaven...

But Suddenly, the Celestial Soldiers who guards the bank were Outraged. The Celestials Started to attack the Werewolves in the bank and the Wolves had been killed exept from Al Albino.

Al albino had been Imprisoned to the celestial prison.

the Celestial Concil decided to punish al albino to death. And the "Wolf Father" had been beheaded by Celestial Councel Alan.

After that, Val saw the Celestial Newspaper that Al Albino had been killed by Celestial Councilor Alan.

Val got angried about what happen. He will avenge his friend al albino.

The end of Side story 2

ar0045
03-13-2012, 16:30
Next Story Chapter: Evolution Cross!

The Haloween Creatures such as Scarecrow Bombers, Mr.Bones soldier, vampires, and werewolves, and the Forbiden Necro Army were now ready to attack the Army of Celestial Concilor Pia and Alan Peter.

http://64.19.142.11/www.starstore.com/acatalog/Scarecrow_figure.jpg

"So, this is the celestial army who kills Al albino huh?" Val said

"Val..." Akazukin was worried about Val. "What should you do?" Akazukin said

"Im gonna kill them... all of them." Val was getting angry about what happen to Al Albino.

"Im going to use my Cross Evolution." Val said.

Val went up to the Celestial Army Camp at haloween lands himself.

"So, you are the Son of Nicole Muithermne right?" Councilor Alan Peter said

"And youre the one who kill Al albino right" Val said

"Oh, that Vermin criminal, i killed him, In fact, I ate him.. his meat were so delicious. HAHAHA" Alan peter Replied and Laughs evil

"Why you-" Val got mad about Alan peter's laugh at Al albino.

"AHHHHH!!!" Val transfoms and said "Evolution Cross!"

http://64.19.142.12/th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/238/0/8/werewolf_warrior_by_el_grimlock-d47whxk.jpg

Val Evolves into his Second form: the Ancient Blue Werewolf

"What is that? Youre a werewolf?" Alan peter shocked

"This now my REVENGE!!!!" Val shouts and starts to fight

to be continued

Michael-H
03-13-2012, 16:38
and then they fought the bunny....

prsssst bunnies arnt scary.

REALLY?

yeah really.

Oh ok.... then they fought the bunny.....of DOOM.

Better?

meh

Awesome.

ar0045
03-14-2012, 15:34
Next Chapter: The Omega Werewolf

Val changes into Ancient Wolf called the Omega Werewolf...

Val kills and Eats all of Alan peter and Pia's Celestial Army

"It cannot be! You killed my Entire army!" Alan Peter Shocked

"This is my revenge, fool!" Val said

"Alan, we should attack him! he's now Exausted and Tired in killing our army" Pia said

"Right! we must defeat hi-" alan peter said

Val went to Pia and Slashes her and torn apart into pieces

"NOOOO!" alan shouts and cried

"hahaha! oh, your crying for your sister right? your so pathetic, young councilor" val laughs

after a minute, val kills alan peter and eats him.

"Yummy!" val said

Akazukin came on the Battlefield "Oh no, where are the others? what do you do?" she said

"Id just kill them and eat them.. Now let me go" Val said

"No way! You such a Baka(Idiot)!" Akazukin said "You said to me that you will never kill anyone right?"

Val was so silent and shock what akazukin said. He turns back into his original form "Im such an idiot. damn it!" he cried "Im sorry, akazukin!"

"Val.." Akazukin was sad what happen to him. Val fell down in the battlefield and Akazukin with the fainted Val teleported back at Fandavale Kingdom.

Meanwhile, the Third Celestial Attack will be happen at NorthPole led by Princess Shirayuki(Snow White) where the Yetis and Monsters Lived there.

to be continues

Strong Empires
03-18-2012, 14:29
Hi can you make some more stories ?

ar0045
03-18-2012, 14:32
Hi can you make some more stories ?

im gonna make stories now like "the rising of the ORCS"

JPX
03-18-2012, 14:39
Cool stories. Is the orc story gonna be for the new orcs that came out?

Michael-H
03-18-2012, 14:41
Next Chapter: The Omega Werewolf

Val changes into Ancient Wolf called the Omega Werewolf...

Val kills and Eats all of Alan peter and Pia's Celestial Army

"It cannot be! You killed my Entire army!" Alan Peter Shocked

"This is my revenge, fool!" Val said

"Alan, we should attack him! he's now Exausted and Tired in killing our army" Pia said

"Right! we must defeat hi-" alan peter said

Val went to Pia and Slashes her and torn apart into pieces

"NOOOO!" alan shouts and cried

"hahaha! oh, your crying for your sister right? your so pathetic, young councilor" val laughs

after a minute, val kills alan peter and eats him.

"Yummy!" val said

Akazukin came on the Battlefield "Oh no, where are the others? what do you do?" she said

"Id just kill them and eat them.. Now let me go" Val said

"No way! You such a Baka(Idiot)!" Akazukin said "You said to me that you will never kill anyone right?"

Val was so silent and shock what akazukin said. He turns back into his original form "Im such an idiot. damn it!" he cried "Im sorry, akazukin!"

"Val.." Akazukin was sad what happen to him. Val fell down in the battlefield and Akazukin with the fainted Val teleported back at Fandavale Kingdom.

Meanwhile, the Third Celestial Attack will be happen at NorthPole led by Princess Shirayuki(Snow White) where the Yetis and Monsters Lived there.

to be continues

loosely based off the bunny of doom.

ar0045
03-18-2012, 15:11
Next Story Chapter: The Rise Of the Orcs and the Gate of Alchemy

Years Ago, the India Country got peaceful but the next day, A group of Muscle like green skin creatures called ORCS came and attack the India Country. They kill all of the people and their king. They destroyed cities and they rebuild them as Orc Villages.

Recently, the Orc King Warflagg was the new Leader of the Orcs after his father died in battle against the Elf Empire of Sleeping Princess Briar Rose aka Ibarra-hime.

Orks Wanted revenge for their past leader.

Suddenly, a Celestial Councilor Enrile came to the throne room

"What do you want, Old man? We do not need HUMIES out there!" the MAD Warflagg said

"oh, im not human. Im just your guardian angel.. do you want revenge or some bloodshed?" enrile said

"Yeah! We want both! Im gonna kill that slleping idiot princess!" Warflagg said

"then go, im giving you lots of my angelic army to kill your enemy" Enrile said

"Right! Olright deal! BOYZ, LETS KILL ELVES!" warflagg said

"AWOOOOOOHHHOHOOOO!" the ork soldier shouted.

Meanwhile, Princess Ibarra was Sleeping yet

"ZZZZZ" she said.

http://64.19.142.13/blog-imgs-41.fc2.com/m/y/c/mycultivate/akazukin05_003.jpg

Meanwhile, in the Alchemy Blank world Nicole was sucessfully created the alchemy door with the help of the Jade emperor

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS91WnK5pFCAd8436jHl-Xtyhcx2u84iOi7cDMecwHre-GdbA-4w8TLKr7adQ

"At last! I created this alchemy door! I can go to the other world one again uses my alchemy" Nicole said

"What's your purpose of that door aside from going to other world?" the jade emperor said

"Just a secret. im goona tell you later if i finish the plan regarding of the alchemy gate. " nicole said

The two emperor saw a mysterious girl and said

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH7GDoRZQPlTZqXhRbZ1S1N5I-ctdY3zRTcQGEZUUfiyR1IDd61nX7lwje

"Hello, to you... welcome to the altered world."

To be continued

Note: guys, i post some pics here, if you cant see of my pics, just pm me. thanks

ar0045
03-18-2012, 15:12
Cool stories. Is the orc story gonna be for the new orcs that came out?

yap! finished the rise of the orks.

ar0045
03-18-2012, 15:44
Invasion of the Orcs in Elf Land, Invasion of Celestials in Monster land and the warning of the Mysterious Girl

In the Altered Alchemy Blank World

http://64.19.142.10/www.joshsanimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/clannadas21-00003.jpg

"Beware of the celestials, i saw them on my dream. The Ravaged Orcs joins with them. You must use this alchemy door right now." The Mysterious girl said

"I see, The Orks joined the celestials. those green skins were so nuisance to me. I will use that door later" Nicole said

"We must go back, Emperor Nicole" The Jade emperor said

"Yep! We must go back to our world and our empire." Nicole and Jade emperor were going back to their empires.

"thanks, I will see you later, Little Ushio Okazaki..." Nicole said

"You know me... ahihihi" Ushio smiles at Nicole and she was gone

Meanwhile, the Orks and the Celestial Army led by Enrile and Warflagg were now going to attack the elf empire at night. But they didnt know the Elves were very stronger at night

An Elf Emisarry came to Princess Ibarra

"My Princess, the Celestials and Orcs were joined forces together to attack us!" the emissary said

"ZZZ... what??? ZZZ... I know that already zzzzz zzzzz zzzz" Ibarra said

"My princess, are you sleeping? The-" the emissary said

"Easy, Akazukin-chan and Val-sama will be here any minute" Ibarra said.

Meanwhile, also, the celestials came into North pole where Monsters Yeti were lived

Princess Snow White Aka Shirayuki were saw them on their Big Telescope

"Ahihihi! so the Celestials that Emperor-sama said they will attack are now here anyway, i got my meteor magic that destroys these stupid angels ahihihi" she said

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/8/86545.jpg

to be continued

ar0045
03-20-2012, 08:09
Battle in Monster Lands

"Im going to sell my canned goods from the other world lalala lala!" a cat named randagio said on Monster lands in antartica.

Randagio saw an Celestial Army camp locating on the Monster Lands and he sells Canned goods to the soldiers and their Leader, Celestial Councilor Cheese..

The whole celestial army eats the canned goods from randagio and they didnt know that those Canned goods were expired date so it was poisonus.

The Whole celestial army led by Councilor Cheese got poisoned and weakened. Some of them died in poison.

Shirayuki-hime starts to defend her kingdom with her army of Golem, Yetis and Cobras!

While waiting for their attack, every second, the celestial army led by cheese were dying and weakening every minute, every second.

Only 20 army were remaining to attack shirayuki's kingdom including Cheese.

http://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/yeti1.jpg

The Castle open the gates to summon the migthy yetis to attack the 20 remaining celestials. The yetis SMASHED those soldiers and died!

Councilor Cheese was been captured, but he died after a hour because of poison.

"Ohh man! He died already.." Shirayuki said

"I think mam, he was poisoned in their food" the soldier said to her

"good! Lets shopping instead and soldier, burn those bodies anyway." shirayuki said

"yes, my princess" the soldier said.

Peaceful at last in Antartica.

Meanwhile, Night was coming, and the Dark Orcs with their Armed spiders were now ready to attack the elves led by Princess Ibarra aka Briar Rose.

To be continued.

ar0045
03-22-2012, 14:01
Battle in High Elf Kingdom

Princess Akazukin of Fandavale and Val of Muithermne Kingdom here on the High Elf Castle to help Princess Briar Rose and Her Army.

At night, The Orcs led by Warflagg and the allied Celestials led by warlord Enrile were now going to attack the Elf lands. They didnt know that the castle has a magical barrier that can not be damaged by orcs or even by celestials.

The orc army and the celestial army failed to enter the High Elf Castle because of the barrier who covered it.

Instead, they created a tunnel to enter the kingdom. But it was failed also due of the Monster Mole of Princess Shirayuki who defend the Underground World. Mostly of the orcs and celestials were injured because of the attack of the monster mole guarding the ungergrounds.

On their Plan B, the two created an airship to attack the Elf Empire. But, they were failed because of the Barrier and the Others were shocked to death.

On their Final Plan, the two army creates the Trojan Horse, But they were failed to enter the kingdom. The Elves were attacking and burned the Trojan Horse that results to the death mostly of the orcs and celestials.

Now, the Elves were now ready to attack, the Scarecrow Bombers Soldiers led by Val starts to throw Pumpkin Bombs that Burns and Explodes Warflagg's army of orc spiders.

Then, Akazukin uses her princess Mode and Slashes mostly of the the orcs and their leader warflagg, that causes severe damage and retreats from battle.

http://www.google.com.ph/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://teela.jp/~kei-station/cg/2007/ibara.jpg&sa=X&ei=diJrT6eaEse0iQewoYjsBQ&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEDM0Qs5XFKeqt9NajtRtk9wt7xAw

Lastly, Ibarra uses wrap magic to capture Enrile and bring him into elf prison.

The elves unarmed him, seal his magic powers and tortured him.

days after, Enrile was been Transfered in the UNC jail.

to be continued

ar0045
04-24-2012, 15:00
The Interrogation and the great united civilization of Nations assult

Night after Enrile was captured, in Elf Prison:

"What do you want from me, son of the traitor Nicole!?" Celestial Councilor enrile said

"Why are you attack us, Angelic Being?" Val said

"The Celestial High Lord wants to destroy all of living creatures including the stupid orcs, and trolls!" Enrile said

"Then who's in charge to attack us?" akazukin said

"I think enrile was in-charge of that one" Ibarra said

"That's right, Im in-charge of that and Im the one who kill Al Albino the stupid were-" Enrile laughs

"Why you---" val started to angry at enrile and wants kills him

"VAL!" akazukin said

"Just calm down,im gonna kill him soon after that" Ibarra said

"Hey! Im 7800 years old,im just an old man! Please dont killme" Enrile pleases

"Last Question Criminal, where I can find the High Lord of yours" Ibarra said

"In Highlands of Rome, fool!" Enrile last words and his head got cut by val

"Val... why did.." akazukin said

"Now, i revenged Albino. Let's go back and get ready for our final battle." Val said

Akazukin silences after that. Now the two warriors teleported back to Fandavale and reported to Akazukin's father, King Ferdinand Magellan what happen to Enrile.

"I see, the High lord was on rome eh... I think i must call a meeting for our attack against those celestials." Ferdinand said

The UNC leader called all World Leaders including Celestial Emperor Nicole for the war against the Celestials in Rome for their attack against the forces of the High Celestial Lord.

They having a meeting on the Newly fortified building made by Aztec Leader Montezuma.

http://www.cuuna.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/General%20Assembly%20Hall%20at%20UN%20Headquarters %20in%20New%20York.jpg

To be continued

Aegon
04-24-2012, 15:04
Huh.
Nice story you have...
I would be too lazy to do something like this.

ar0045
04-24-2012, 15:12
gonna end my story on the next two weeks and make a sequel in Social Wars Version.

Aegon
04-24-2012, 15:18
Good luck bro.

ar0045
04-27-2012, 15:50
The UNC Meeting and the final battle

At the UNC main building,all of World Leaders joined at the meeting including,

King Montezuma of America,
Queen Cleopatra and her Husband, King Ramses of Africa,
Emperor Kai Kiskuke of Halloween and Ancient Necro Civilization
Princess Shirayuki from Antartica
Queen Ibbarra/Briar Rose From Elf kingdom
King Ferdinand from Fandavale
Princess Cocoloo who been representative from the ancient greek gods
The Jade Emperor from China
Tomogara from Japan
and Lastly, the powerful Emperor Nicole Muithermne from Alaska(muithermne kingdom)

The Meeting was all about the attack at Rome Highlands which locate the Celestial's Main base and Celestial High Lord's Home.

All of the Leaders exept Nicole, Cocoloo and Ferdinand were to first attack the Celestial Highlands in Rome.
The Attack was to be held by Montezuma.

Cocoloo(With God Ares, Hades, Zeus, Hera,Artemis, Athena, Apollo, Poseidon, Hermes, and Hepeastus) and Ferdinand's forces were going to Protect Nicole from the celestials.

And Lastly,Nicole will making a Spell +Science + Alchemy +Philosopher Stone that all of the people,gods, Monsters will become Humans once and for all...

days after the meeting, a Large Fleet of UNC forces came to Rome and Start to attack the Roman Soldiers and Celestials led by the remaining Celestial Warlord Imee and Celestial Councilor Bongbong.

Hundreds of romans died and half of the celestials were been killed by the UNC forces.

Meanwhile, Nicole,Cocoloo with the Greek Gods and Ferdinand Forces were now on the Temple that Nicole Make a spell that makes All living creatures, gods and monsters becomes humans.

The Celestial High Lord went on the Temple to trying to Stop Nicole from his magic ritual "How dare you to came into this Sacred Temple of mine!"

"I See, you want to become a human huh?" Nicole said.
"Why you! " The Celestial High Lord starts to attack Nicole.
"Nicole-kun! Fall back now!" Cocoloo said.
"That's right! You must go now to the site of the ritual!" Ferdinand said.

Nicole runs with the Celestial Soldiers,Homunculous Mishy, fly, Grim Reaper who Believed and Supports in his ambitions and plans.

Cocoloo and Ferdinand and the Gods will now attack the Celestial High Lord!

"How dare you who attack me,fools!" the High lord said

TO BE CONCLUDED.....

seanlouel
04-27-2012, 16:07
nice .

ar0045
04-27-2012, 17:24
thanks for the feedback..going to end this//...

ar0045
05-02-2012, 15:06
UNC chapter Conclusion: New World, New Order!

In other World/time:

http://static.zerochan.net/full/48/16/23348.jpg

"Hey Papa, did you know that i had a Dream Last night?" Ushio Okazaki said

"What is it,Ushio?" Tomoya,Ushio's father said

"The world would be end.....Wars will come again" Ushio said "I saw Many People and monsters fighting even Angels,killing People. Im scared papa"

"Oh a nightmare, im going to cheer you up :)" Tomoya said

Meanwhile: Nicole's World

"How Dare you to challenged me, Patetic Creature!" The Celestial High Lord said

The Celestial High Lord transforms into....Galaxy Dragon!

"Ohh man, What should we do, cocoloo-san?" King Ferdinand said
"Yap! Nicole-san's right, he's weaker than cronus." Cocoloo said

Cocoloo's and King Ferdinand's Armors Changed into its Ultimate form: Cocoloo's High Celestial Mode and Ferdinand's Elite Pheonix Mode.

Cocoloo uses Holy Armageddon Magic that summons Mutiple of Holy Meteorites from the Altered Space.
Ferdinand Uses Summon Magic that Summons Millions of Pheonixes that will aid him in Battle.

"it cannot be!?" Galaxy Dragon said

"It was time... Attack!" Ferdinand said

The Pheonixes Attacks the dragon and dies "NOOOOO!!!!" the Dragon vanishes from the world.

Meanwhile, At the Ritual Room....

"So this is the place where i can put alchemy." Nicole creates an Alchemy Circle and puts the Philosoher's Stone on the Middle of the Circle.

But Someone's coming to the Ritual room..

"HOW DARE YOU TO COME IN THIS ROOM!" the Guardian came into nicole.

"Emperor!" a Celestial Soldier said

"So, youre just a replica of the Alchemist named Edward Elric?" Nicole said

"You know him? Where his he?" the guardian said

"I saw him in Munich 1944" Nicole said

"He's in Other World, im gonna go there to kill him!" the guardian said and he fades away.

Nicole starts the ritual. The Alchemy Door opened.

"What's your wish, Human" the Alchemy Door Guardian said

"I want to make this world no monsters, and be balanced world!" Nicole said.

"Granted" the alchemy door guardian said "You need..."

"I know I know! Hey Cocoloo and Ferdie, do you want some trip?" Nicole said

"Sure,why not?" Cocoloo said

"Im going to a vacation... Good!" Ferdinand said

Val and Akazukin went up. "Dad! Where are you going?" Val said
"were going to other world, anyway,this is goodbye." Nicole said

"Dad... Hey Cocoloo! Take care of dad!" Val said

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt234/lovelyanimegirl/Anime%20N_4/z98905812.jpg

"Ok! Im gonna take care of him!"Cocoloo said

"Akazukin, be a good queen, and take care of your dad!" Ferdinand said

"Yes, father!" Akazukin said

The Three World Leaders vanishes away.. and the All creatures(exept Animals) Becomes Human once and for all.

-The Wizards and Magicinas became no-powerful magicians anymore
-Orks become Humans
-Celestials no wings anymore
-Halloween Creatures become humans
-Demons become Humans also
-Gods, titans, Dragons also become Humans
-Dinosaurs and Kingkongs dissapeared

and the UNC new leader Montezuma Issued a Peace Treaty to all nations.

Peace is at last...There will no more wars forever in United Nations of Civilizations.. But...

In the Null World of the little Girl...

http://64.19.142.12/konachan.net/image/d69a9cf0669c4e44a0439f939b0dd0c9/Konachan.com%20-%2062474%20clannad%20okazaki_ushio.jpg

"I see, you saved your world once again, Nicole Muthermne.." Young girl said

"Heh, A piece of Chicken, lil sis. Anyway, What's next? Anyway we want to go to your world" Nicole Said

"Ok!" Little girl said and the little girl spells a magic ball that the three Heroes travels to the Modern World: The world there's Atomic Bomb, Terrorism, and the Machines as weapons!

UNC chapter ended, Up next: Modern Wars Chapter!

cantavanda
05-02-2012, 15:18
Nice .

ar0045
05-02-2012, 15:26
thanks...

now where should i put the Social wars(men vs women) stories thread????

cantavanda
05-02-2012, 16:00
thanks...

now where should i put the Social wars(men vs women) stories thread????

In the SW forum??

ar0045
05-10-2012, 17:03
New Social Empire Chapter: Rise of Elemental Gods

Years after the Dissaperance of Nicole Miuthermne, Cocoloo Kisuke, and King Ferdinand Magellan,

Elemental Gods were created by the unknown Creator. They have been ruled the World for many years.

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8352&d=1334953028

They Created Colossus to destroy the innocent people, killing Soldiers, and lastly, the 5 gods destroy the Alchemic spell created by Emperor Nicole Muithermne(the celestials, magicians, trolls, orcs, elves, other gods, titans had theiir powers back).

The World is now at chaos, the UNC had a meeting to stop the 5 Ancient gods and make the Alchemy Spell that the world bring backs into normal.

But the UNC leaders didnt know where's the "Alchemist" That can save the world from the 5 gods tyranity.

But, a little girl came to them and said:
"Leaders of United desu~~" A little girl said

http://64.19.142.13/konachan.net/image/d08c2d71b99ffc925f842a70b0907301/Konachan.com%20-%2044528%20clannad%20illusionary_girl.jpg

"Hey, who are you? What are you--" Montezuma II of Aztec said
"Youre... no way..." the Old Jade Emperor said
"You know him,Jade Emperor Yu?" Montezuma II said

"Te heee hehe... I know you, and you, so youre not dead yet huh?" A little girl said

"What do you want, the creator of the tyrant Gods and collusus?" Jade emperor said

"Do you think that i created them?" A little girl said

"So, if youre not, who's created the 5 elemental gods?" the jade emperor said

"Daddy, did you know who created those gods desu~?" A little girl talked to the doll
"Yap! the Celestial High Lord Creted them" the Doll speaks

"So,the High celestial lord still alive?" the Jade emperor said

"Nope, he's dead" the little girl said

"Why those gods had been created even the high celestial warlord had died years ago?" Montezuma II said

"Because someone awaken those gods who attack us humans right now" Cleopatra II of Egypt said

now, the question still remains, who awakens the High celestial lord's Elemental Gods???

To be continued

ar0045
05-10-2012, 17:28
editing the 1st post

JFLP
05-13-2012, 07:39
Going to restart the whole Endless Wars story and make it better.

JFLP
05-13-2012, 08:30
Going to restart the whole Endless Wars story and make it better.
Read first of my stories here!

Darksquirrel
05-13-2012, 11:07
pretty cool ,might write somethin up later

JFLP
05-13-2012, 13:20
Hey using the on-screen keyboard

Luminous
05-13-2012, 13:59
hey using the on-screen keyboard
thats super cool.

ar0045
05-14-2012, 10:42
Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter 2: Awakening of the Dark Lord

In UNC building:
"I know youre the one awaken the 5 Elemental gods!" Cleopatra II said

"Tehee hee. papa, Who awaken those Gods?" A little girl said to the doll

"King of Cats, King of Cats desu~" the Doll spoke

"It cannot be?! the Cat sith?" Jade Emperor said

"Yap, papa said to that." Little Girl said

"Cat sith was the Other Nicole Muithermne Right?" Jade Emperor said

"Agreed desu~" The Doll said

"And why the Cat sith want to awaken those Gods?" Montezuma II said

"Because he's the chaos figure or "Dark Lord" of your World... Tehehee" The Little Girl chuckes and Dissapears...

"She dissapeared?" Montezuma said

"Damn that little girl! Where is she?" Queen Elizabeth I said

"Hmmm... She had a connection to the Cat Sith i guess.. We must defeat the Elemental gods first and the Dark Lord." The jade emperor said.

In Mount Everest:

"Meow! I like Cold Place!" Cat sith said.

The Little Girl appeared...

"I know that youre here... Do you want to me destroy those Lands of yours?" Cat Sith said

"Nope, Do you want to watch the destruction of Elemental gods of the High lord? The Little girl said

"Nah! I'll pass. Im just going to find cats, if those humans kill my friend cats,I'll Punish all of them... Cat Revolution. Meow!" Cat Sith said

"Ok, I wish your safety. Oh by the Way, A group of Chinese Gurads will hunt you, beware" the little girl said

the little girl dissapear and the 5000 Chinese Soldiers went to the Mt. Everest to search for the Cat sith.

The Cat Sith summons Avalanche Spell and kills all of the Chinese Soldiers.

In the Jade Emperor's Palace,

"What!? All of my Soldiers died?!" The Jade Emperor Shocked.

"Yes sir!" the soldier replied

"It cannot be... The Dark Lord is now in this world!" The jade emperor said

to be continued

ar0045
05-14-2012, 14:21
Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter 3: God Weapons

The 5 Elemental Gods was still attacking Villages, Towns, People, Orcs, Trolls, Humans, and Dragons using their Army of Colossus.

The Gods first attack the country of russia, killing millions of people. Then they attack Babylonia, Israel, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Middle East Asian Countries and Some Parts of africa. The Gods Wants to find the Evil 'Dark Lord'- the Cat Sith, King of the Cats.

The Remaining UNC Leaders had a meeting to stop the 5 Elemental Gods.

"What should we do?" the Datu of Phillipines said
"First, We must Hire Strong Mecenaries to kill those gods" The Roman Emperor Constantine said.
"I bet right, But We must Find their Weaknesses even theyre gods, Arent Perfect Creature!" Queen Elizabeth 1 said
"Only a God-Killing Weapons can kill those Elemental Gods" Montezuma II said
"King Montezuma and the Jade Emperor had their GOD Killer weapons." Tokugawa of Japan said
"Anyway, Who is the one create those God killing weapons?" King Mohhamad of Saudi Arabia said
"My Grandfather, Ramses said that King Fedinand Magellan can only creates Godly Weapons that defeats those Gods" Cleopatra said.

"I know Who can make the god killing weapons" Jade Emperor said "King Val and Queen Red Riding Hood(akazukin) of Spain can make those God Weapons"

"We must find them in spain!" Montezuma II replied
"Agreed" All of the UNC leaders agreed to find the 2 royal couple, King Val and Queen Akazukin

Meanwhile, Cat Sith went to Venezia, Italy to drink some Coffee and having a vacation with his army of cats and his Bodyguard, Mishy(Lust), Fly(Gluttony), Balrog(Pride), Grimm reaper(Envy), Chamelion(Greed).

"meow! i like iced coffee so much! I like your coffee shop! meow!" Cat sith said to the Waitress

"Thank you sir, come again ^^" the Waitress smiles at the Cat Sith

Many Cats Loved and Liked Cat Sith, Even the Homunculus, they Followed their Leader. They Didnt want to attack this World unless if Cat Sith's Friends Got hurt or died.

The Dark Elemental God Finds Cat Sith and starts to attack Cat Sith in Venezia. The God Stabbed him but he didnt died instead the Cat Sith Increases his power and he attacks the God. The God of Darkness had been Thrown out on the sky and the Cat Sith said "bye bye yu ditektib! I mean, Sayonara, Dark God, See you on facebook!"

then, Cat sith's army was walking and they playing Dragon City (https://apps.facebook.com/dragoncity/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=2_0) on their IPAD!

to be continued

ar0045
05-15-2012, 10:38
Social Empires X Dragon City Crossover!

The Event set after Emperor Nicole and cocoloo had been dissapeared from the Social Empire World.

Cat sith went to a trip to the Other World because of his powerful old-fashioned train.

The Other World was been called Dragon city.

Cat sith meets deus, the High-Creator and the Father of Nicole and the Little girl called Ushio.

"So youre the daddy of the little girl right?" Cat sith said

"That's right, hows my place?" Deus said

"Meow! Why there's only dragons and stupid unicorns in your world?" Cat sith Said

"Because My son likes Dragons and my daughter likes Unicorns" Deus

"You just a retarted man! Your son likes Pheonixes and Your Little girl likes talking stupid dolls!" Cat Sith said

A soldier came to the dragon city

"Mighty Deus, King Arthur was going to attack the dragons, What should we do?" The soldier said

"Im going to kill that stupid king" deus said

"Hey! are you changing topic, puny creator?" Cat sith said

"What! I cant hear you! hello hello!" Deus said

"What a stupid Creator. Is he the Father of Nicole and Ushio?" Cat sith said

Deus and his dragons were defending from the attack made by arthur and they won.

"At last, were won!" deus shouted

"Silly creator, meow. I must Get out of this Stupid World made by Stupid Creator" Cat Sith said and leaves the Dragon City

He came back to his world and he had rest on Venezia.

"ZZZ... Meow! Im totally slept!I dont want anymore stupid Unicorns... Meowww.... ZZZ" the King of Cats was been sleep talking after the trip....

-THE END-

JFLP
05-15-2012, 19:30
Check out Chapter Four!

ar0045
05-17-2012, 16:31
Check out Chapter Four!

where's the chapter 4?

ar0045
05-17-2012, 17:03
Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter 4: Monsters Battle Royale- Ghost Lady vs Solar Dragon vs Cat Sith

After the Soul/Dark Elemental God had been defeated(not killed) in battle in Venezia, Fire Elemental God Orders the Solar Dragon to kill the Cat Sith.

Meanwhile, Cat Sith were on a walk with his friend cats, saying Hellos to the Villagers and the Villagers were smiled at him.

A village folk talks about the graveyard that has been guarded by a beheaded lady. Cat Sith Were interested about the Graveyard.
http://64.19.142.10/moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-656788864.jpg

The cat sith went to the Graveyard and saw a dragon-- the Solar Dragon.

"Hey you! My Master Fire God said that i must kill you, Catman!" Solar Dragon said

"Shut up! Im hunting a ghost right now,Freak!" Cat Sith said

"Im not-- Arggh!" The Dragon has been Slashed down by the ghost and dies

"I am the protector of this graveyard.. You must flee now, Human" The Lady Ghost said

"Shut up,Im not a human. Wait a minute, I smell a human here" Cat Sith said

Meanwhile, a Cadette Soldier named Akari Mizunashi and her Senior Soldier named Aria went to the Graveyard and to patrol the area. They saw the Ghost and theyre scared even Akari had been scared "Ahhh! Ghost! Im scared!"

The Ghost Tried to attack akari but the Cat Sith attacks the ghost and the ghost fades away.

Akari cried because she was scared. Cat Sith Hugged her and said "It's all right, young lady. She's gone..." Akari got fainted and slept after that. The two soldiers went back tthe docks and the Cat sith was been back to his lair.

http://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/akari_mizunashi_3940.jpg

Akari were curious about the cat that save her from the ghost.

And the Cat Sith was very Curious about the Young Lady Called Akari.

"This girl, Why she can see ghosts??? And Why She saw my Form meow?"The Cat Sith Questions himself

to be continued

ar0045
05-17-2012, 17:33
Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter 5: The Guardian Of Venezia- Cat Sith

Soldier Aria the Cat Invited Cadette Soldier Akari for a cat's Party with the Cat Sith. Akari Wore an Elegant Dress also Soldier Cat Aria.

They went to the Sacred Palace of the cats and Met Cat Sith- the Guardian of Venezia, Dark Lord, and the king of cats

"Are you the Dark lord?" Akari said

"They said that Im a Dark lord..." Cat Sith said

"Youre not a Dark lord. Youre a good Guy. I know in my heart!" Akari shouts at the king of cats

"Youre the One who said that." Cat Sith smiles at her "Do you want to dance?"

"Yes" Akari Agrees.

Akari dances to the cat sith at the middle of Venezia.
http://64.19.142.10/25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kytierCdd61qzas20o1_500.jpg

After the Dance, the Party's Over and Akari teleports back to her house in venezia, Sleeping Calmly.

"You Smiled so much, Master" Lust said

""Yap, I think I will meet her in other time,am i Right, General Aria Pokoteng?" Cait Sith said

"Meow, That's right, My Lord." Aria said

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/thecoffeegod/home/an/atapap_l.jpg

After a day, Akari Woke up "Is that a dream,I dance with Cat sith?" she said

to be continued

JFLP
05-17-2012, 18:03
where's the chapter 4?
Page 3, I've modified it A LOT.

ar0045
05-17-2012, 18:14
Page 3, I've modified it A LOT.

Radhak has been Killed by the NecroLord... COOL!

JFLP
05-17-2012, 18:21
Radhak has been Killed by the NecroLord... COOL!
I know right? Big changes there will be:
-Thronge will take the look of the Necro Dark Lord instead of a skeleton, and will not be killed.
-Rahdak will now appear taken over by the spirit of Thronge, who will change bodies to rule of his now two empires.
-Bobby the Wizard will have his name changed to Rohan (hated Bobby, also in honor of Rohan, one of the greatest users who ever stepped this place).
-Going to be much more empires and storyline.
-All chapters will have a major change and the storyline will be longer.

JFLP
05-17-2012, 18:28
Modifying Chapter 5 and modified a bit Chapter 4.

ar0045
05-18-2012, 09:27
I know right? Big changes there will be:
-Thronge will take the look of the Necro Dark Lord instead of a skeleton, and will not be killed.
-Rahdak will now appear taken over by the spirit of Thronge, who will change bodies to rule of his now two empires.
-Bobby the Wizard will have his name changed to Rohan (hated Bobby, also in honor of Rohan, one of the greatest users who ever stepped this place).
-Going to be much more empires and storyline.
-All chapters will have a major change and the storyline will be longer.

I will Include Monkeysage, SUPER, Cantavanada, and other members including you in my se story soon...

Luminous
05-18-2012, 11:41
I will Include Monkeysage, SUPER, Cantavanada, and other members including you in my se story soon...
Booooooooooo.

JFLP
05-18-2012, 20:08
New update, chapter V made longer, on page 3. And I got 900 posts too!

ar0045
05-20-2012, 14:55
Booooooooooo.

why????????????

Strong Empires
05-20-2012, 14:59
why????????????

Maybe you didn't include him

ar0045
05-20-2012, 15:05
ahhhh.... I consider him as others... :)

ar0045
05-20-2012, 16:02
Social Empires Stories Character Profiles I:

United Nations Of Civilization Leaders

Nicole Muitermne- The Leader of Celestial Empire Called Muithermne(Alaska), Called the "Alchemist" and "World Creator". He's the Most Intelligent Leader in his Times and the Oldest Ruler of all(Even His Body was still 29). He Was dissapear in the Final Chapter on UNC chapter after he used the Philosopher's stone and the Alchemic Ritual Circle. He Dissapered at the age of 800.He had a son Named Val and a Wife named Cocoloo Kisuke. He was the SOn of the creator of worlds, Deus

Ferdinand Magellan- King of Spain,the one who discovered south east asian region, conquers Phillipines under his rule for 25 years, and one of the Great Leaders of UNC. He has a Daughter named Red Riding Hood(Akazukin) and a pet called Kyupee. He was also Dissapear in the Final Chapter on UNC chapter after Nicole Muithermne used the Philosopher's stone and the Alchemic Ritual Circle and joined him in other world. He was been aged by 166 when he dissapeared.

Montezuma I- Aztec Leader, the Fire Lord and one of the greatest leaders of UNC chapter. He Joins in Nicole's Group to defeat evil forces of the Celestial High lord.He Dies at the Age of 155 because of Heart Attack.

Jade Emperor- Great Leader of China and one of the Great Rulers of UnC, Still he was the UNC High Leader. His Age was now 200 years old and still not dying.

Cleopatra I- Leader of Egypt, Wife of Ramses.

Ramses I- Emperor of Africa, the "First Great Tactician" of his times. He won Many Battles.

Ky Kisuke- Cocoloo's Father and the Leader of Necro Empire and Haloween Town. One of the God Killers with his Father Gas Kisuke and Nicole Muithermne. He died at the age of 89 and his throne was been succeded by nello Kisuke.

King Arthur- the Most Traitor Member of UNC, he Was been burned and beheaded by the wrath of Haloween Princess Cocoloo Kisuke.

Queen Snow White- called Shirayuki, Queen of Antartica Empire, land of monsters, Greatest Mage and Summoner of all time

Queen Briar Rose- called Ibarra, Queen of Elven Empire, land of elves, Greatest Lurer of all time

Others- there are many leaders, i will mention more UNC leaders soon.

Princesses and Princes

Cocoloo Kisuke- Haloween Princess, one of Great Generals of Nicole Muitermne and Wife of Nicole muitermne. SHe defeats many gods and rulers such as king and prince Arthur, Demon Lord Dante, Supreme Bahamut Dragon, Ancient Necro Lord, Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Athena, Hermes, Hera, Demeter, Apollo, Cronus, and the High Celestial Lord. She was also Dissapear in the Final Chapter on UNC chapter after Nicole Muithermne used the Philosopher's stone and the Alchemic Ritual Circle and joined him in other world. She will been seen on Modernization Chapter on Social Wars Stories Soon

Val Muitermne- Nicole's adopted son and Cocoloo's Rival. He has a Bestfriend called Al albino who was been killed by the Celestials. He Defeated High Councel Enrile on the UNC story chapter. He had a wife named Princess Akazukin. He is the Strongest Werewolf of all times.

Akazukin- called red riding hood, adopted daughter of king ferdinand. She had in-love interest of Val and val likes her. She defeated many celestials in the final chapter on UNC story chapter.

Prince Arthur- the Cowardly Prince, son of king Arthur and he been killed by cocoloo.

Princess Cinderella- called Cendrillion, she posses dark magic, she was been defeated by Val and Akazukin while they saving Akazukin's father.

Orcs and Trolls

Warflagg- Leader of Orchish Horde and still the oldest Orc in his times. He doesnt die yet and he still likes to fight with his minions!

Radhak- Troll leader, JPLP's character, seen in UNC chapter.

Others- so many orcs or trolls will be mention soon.

Venezia Characters

Cat Sith- king of cats, guardian of Italy, Protector of Venezia and Cats, and he was been called "Dark Lord" by UNC leaders.. He's had a stronghold in Moon with his guards of cats. His mission was to kill all EVIL Oligarchs(Rich people) in Social Empires World. He was the one who awaken High Celestial Lord's Elemental gods. His real Name was still unknown.

Akari Mizunashi- Young Teenager girl who had many ambitions in her like like she like to be a soldier,having a good family and friends and a happy life. Main Protagonist of Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter, the Upcoming "Death of Elemental Gods" Chapter and the Upcoming "Destroy all Oligarchs" chapter this june.

Aria Pokoteng- one of the Greatest generals of Cat Sith, Akari's Master and her leader.

Alicia Florence- One of the 3 Great Warlords of Venezia, she was also friendly same as Akari and Akari's Bestfriend. She kills many Oligarch's Army Soldiers and Elemental Collosus In Venezia. She was been called "The Friendly Cold-Blooded Killer"

Others- Will be soon announced..

Pwew... finish the SE story Characther book I

Leonardo Miguel Ramirez
05-20-2012, 17:07
okay my story

a war began against human elfs trolls and orcs.

human and elfs teamed up to lead honour to them
the trolls and orcs wanted chaos on earth
a soon as possible the celestials watched them waiting to bring peace and end war.
the infernals just watched tv and did nothingLOL.
big hordes of elfs leaded by the golden paladin
armies of humans being leaded by king arhtur and his son prince arhtur jr.
orcs rising forth on elf and human land being lead by brutal slasher
trolls hunting armies of humans being lead by troll burte swordsman
the war began but others wanted to join in the chaos
the egyptians and pharaohs helped the elfs and humans
while the necros helped the trolls and orc
but the war just begun
the plan of the evil force is has just begun!!!!

ar0045
05-21-2012, 15:04
Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter 6: New Allies and the Godweapon CatGunBlade

Italian Government found new allies and joins them in battle against the Elemental Gods, Corrupted UNC officials and the most feared organization of all in social empire world- the Oligarchs.

These are the newest allies of Italy:

the Necro civilization- the forbidden undead army who led by unknown.

the High Elves- Ibarra was still alive, she quits as member of UNC because the oligarchs was controlling the present leader of UNC, the jade emperor

the monsters in Antartica- Shirayuki, needs help from Italy to defeat the Elemental gods.

Orcs- Warflagg leds the army of Orcs, he had a big connection with the cat sith because he is one of the Right-handed man of cat sith.

South East Asian Brigade- Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and the Phillipines joins the Italian Alliance to defeat the Jade Emperor.

and the Celestials- Ushio Okazaki, the little girl called the creator, summons these angels to aid Cat Sith in battle.

Now, the Italian Alliance will now ready to war against the gods, corrupted leaders and the Oligarchs!

In the Next Day, In Akari's House

"What? Cat Sith gave this weapon???" Akari said

"Meow meow!" Aria said

"But, I dont know how i use it." Akari said

"There's a instruction inside the box." Alicia said

"Thank you Alicia-san" Akari said

Akari read the instructions and and said: "This weapon is cool! It has gunpowder and a sword weapon! All-in-one! Cool!"

http://64.19.142.12/images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/0/08/FFXIII-2_Gunblade.jpg

"Well, are you accept this weapon?" Alicia said

"Yeah, ill accept it. Thank you Cat Sith-san." Akari smiles.

"Why Cat-sith gives something good to me?" Akari said

"He said to me that youre special to him..." Alicia smiles at akari

'What?!" Akari blushes.

"I think, He's In-love with you" Alicia said

"Meow meow!" Aria said

Akari didnt say anything after that. A messenger came at Akari's house

"Mistress Akari, Master Aria, Governor General Alicia, General Steven Burns wanted to see you two" the Messenger said

"Ah... Another mission from my boyfriend... OK!" Alicia said "Akari, let's go!"

"Ok! I wonder what's our next mission..." Akari Thinks about the next Mission.

to be continued

cantavanda
05-21-2012, 15:05
OMG what a great story ardude

ar0045
05-21-2012, 15:06

thanks!!!!!

cantavanda
05-21-2012, 15:08
I'm sure you spend a lot of time on this :p

ar0045
05-21-2012, 15:12
I'm sure you spend a lot of time on this :p

Yap! im spend my free time on this hahahaha :D

JFLP
05-21-2012, 17:43
No great story for me? Awwww.

Marcus
05-21-2012, 18:46
:D i didn't know this was here so created a story group called 'tales from another realm' but I've deleted it for now and will post a very short story here

'A Tale From The Green Wood'

the long siege was finally coming to a close..
the wizards council gathered their power and rent open the earth finally breaching the enemies defenses, then with a roar Hercules at the head of a force of black lizards and necro warriors charged a horde of dragons that filled the sky with their numbers. Though many lizards fell to the dragons might the Fire God took his chance and led the monsters and titans of the green wood to tear the heart out of his enemies empire and win victory for his allies.

JFLP
05-23-2012, 17:50
The Endless Wars Characters part I:

Humans:

Jill Horin-Leader of the Wolvstin Army, a noble man who jumps into action any time. Great at body combat and mounted combat. Currently in coma and in risk of death after battle against the Chimera. Additional information: Aged 26, has a love interesnt on Xena, looks like a Heavy Knight.

Xena DeCaprio-Princess of Anondir and daughter of King Voilin, a warrior who is skilled in sword battle and dual-wielding swords. Was kidnapped by the Troll Army, was put in custody of the Chimera and Hurg, and was rescued by Jill and Rohan. Additional information: Aged 23, looks like Warrior Princess.

Voilin DeCaprio-King of Anondir, lives in Castle Blaennyn, at Wolvstin. Additional information: Aged 46.

Rohan Docyn-Youngest Wizard of the Wizard Council, skilled in light magic. Informed the Wolvstin Army about the kidnapping of part of the Wizard Council, After the kidnapping and corruption of Master of the Council Gyc, Rohan was appointed the new Master of the Wizard Council for his actions. Additional information: Aged 19, looks like a Blue Wizard, only much younger.

Gyc Glecyn-Former Master of the Wizard Council, was corrupted by Thronge and his army, given necromancy powers, left in charge by Thronge to lead the Necro Army. Additional information: Aged 69, looks like a White Wizard at first, Black Wizard when corrupted.

Kyle Dolvan-Trusted archer of King Voilin, who specializes in pyromania. He is best known being able to fire two bows at the same time with arrow on fire. Additional information: Aged 23, looks like a Royal Archer.

Elves

Maëthirión: Imperial Elf archer, more information will be added when he appears.

im brave of dragon
05-24-2012, 14:59
my story :

the rise of 5 kingdoms and the kingdoms fight against titans

once upon a time, there are 5 kingdoms just only live in neutrals

-The kingdom of humans led by the famous Willy walace
-The kingdom of trolls led by the Big eye guy boss
-The kingdom of china led by Zhou emperor
-The kingdom of fantasy led by Neckatile the bully
-and the Kingdom of crusaders led by king Saladin

they live on neutrals until one day.... a big storm come to the world... a big volcano collapse is happen in every mountain!.... the rivers and lakes is frozen so people cannot collect water from that! and the big earthquake happens

all of the kingdom leader is confused. "who dares to do this?!" and the fantasy kingdom oracle, Peter jan telling that the storm has be does by the titans
so the 5 kingdoms rise and create a united to defeat the titans!
it start with humans kingdom bring 100 catapult, 50.000 swordmans, and 10.000 archers
and crusader kingdom bring 100 assault tower, 100.000 crusaders, and 20.000 torchmans
they walk into the titans city entereance and assaulting the gates!

they think they can assault the titans city wall. BUT, stratos wait them in the outers of the city
stratos shoo away all of the humans and crusader with his wind blow
"HAHAHAHA...! you cannot enter this city, you fool doll fighter! hahahaha!" said stratos

and then the remaining units dying and fleeing.... than, the reporter, Rockans tell the emperor Zhou to help the scotland unit and crusader units.... Emperor Zhou bring 300 war elephant, 80.000 rattan infantry, and 10 dragons to defeat stratos

in the titans gate, stratos is try to sucks the dragons to his stomach and is succsess and the chinese army are begin to scared. without dragons, they will be weak
but the dragons in the stratos stomach is angry and bite his heart... "ARGH!!!... MY HEART!...Noooo!!!" and he banishes leaves the dragons
the chinese people is happy and make a festival party in they homeland
but some people in the party is paralyzed and dizzyed and some people are forgot they live, husband, wife, son, daughter, money, and others... Peter jan tells again that the titan broke the people mind now...

so the china army are going to titan city again with a Zhou emperor there...
and the trolls are in with them

when they arrived, they look the outers of the city is deserted. so they break the gates and coming towards into guardpost. in the guard post, Mnemoynes the scolar titan block they way and chalenge them....

to be continued....

im brave of dragon
05-25-2012, 05:32
my next story :

the fight of mnemoynes and big eye guy death

"mnemoynes is so strong!" said a troll warrior "but for the world, i will kill you!" said troll warrior. then, mnemoynes laugh and drain the troll mind. "argh!!!.... oh no! i should be in the mine... im a slave!!!" said the troll warrior... mnemoynes smash 100 troll catapult and make them crushed.... and the chinese dragons begin to fire they lasers. but, mnemoynes use his magical mirror and the lasers is back to the dragons. and the dragons are dying....
than, all of the army fleeing and scared only the two heroes remains :

Zhou emperor and Big eye guy boss....! they running towards mnemoynes and.... "wuzz!" Zhou swing his star sword and hurts mnemoynes knees. after that Big eye guy throws two big boulder to mnemoynes legs... "AARRGGH!!!! MY LEG! MY LEG!!!!!" mnemoynes legs is broke and he fall

mnemoynes angry and take revenge to big eye guy. he throws he's scholar sword to big eye guy and... "arrggh! time for me to die... Zhou, please tell my son about this. he will avange me"..."no problem eye guy, REST IN PEACE"

than mnemoynes run away but emperor Zhou killed him...

to be continued....

ar0045
05-26-2012, 17:10
cool! William Wallace becomes king of humans. i think better Wallace was better to be leader of a rebel army just like in braveheart

The Elf Man
05-26-2012, 18:33
I'm sticky this if its okay?

Leonardo Miguel Ramirez
05-27-2012, 10:32
okay can i add another part of my story?
the humasn and elves find them desperate
the humans lajnd was taken over by the trolls and orc
and now there leader has fallen(king arthur) his son shall avenge him and lead the humans(prince arthur)
the elves found away to fight back they told it to there leader (the elf man) elf man agreed to use potions
to turn humans and elves stronger faster and smarter
the potion made the humans into gladiators and the elves into imperial elves
but the evil god turned the orcs into great giants and turned the trolls aswell with overflowing power they easilt sack the village and humans but arhtur came to the rescue to stop them but he quickly got defeated by the orcs
arhtur:no.....not AGAIN!!!
ARHTUR quickly slices the orc's head.war troll saw arthur slice the orc's head
war troll:your stronger than your old man kid time to die
arhtur:you...your the one who kille my father you will DIE
arhtur was quickly pushed down to the ground.war troll was about to kill arhtur but backup came to the rescue
war troll:bye bye arhtur
arthur:no........
elf man fired a bow and shot the troll in the head
elf man:such weak troll-_-
arhtur:thank you elf man
elf man:no problem but becareful
arhtur:where are your soldiers
elf man:back at the forest now let's go
after that elf man explained how the trolls can easily destroy them but they know where the power source came from at the necro island they planned to attack the home of all evil infernos and necros were swarming in the land elf man said they built catapults to destroy the homes of necros
part 3 comming soon

ar0045
05-27-2012, 16:22
I'm sticky this if its okay?

Its very ok to me :)

Leonardo Miguel Ramirez
05-27-2012, 17:32
next part of the story: part 3 the island of darkness and the witch
a witch saw the humans plans so she turned to necro king
necro king:so a plan huh get alls soldiers to guard the gate and you make a little present for elfman and arthur
black witch:yes my dreadful lord
back at the humans base
arhtur:where are the new seige weapons?
engineer:at the fifth ship your sire me and a bunch of royal knights will protect it
arhtur:where is elfman and his army
elf axe: at the second ship your sire
arthur:now we only need some stronger soldiers
royal archer:we have no time the gladiators are already here so lets go arthur
arhtur:hmmm fine move move move MOVE!!!
all elves and soldiers:YES SIR!!!
elf man:hmmmm(i sense a bad thing to happen-_-)
a troll ship was found detroyed in the sea of krakens and monsters.but the real threat is about to come
black witch: werewolf scary zombie are the krakens dead?
werewolf:done and done
scary zombie:mmmm sushi yummy
now lets begin.................................after they planned the humans spotted a dead body in the troll ship
swordsman:the heck is that thing
gladiator:just bones dude
swordsman:it's turning to abody
gladiator:holy ****
more comming soon

ar0045
05-27-2012, 17:51
Rise of Elemental Gods Chapter 7: Train to the moon

In the Venezia Army HQ, General Steven Burns ordered Governor general Alicia, Commander Aria and Akari to Protect the Train that will transport cats to the Moon for the Cat Sith's Main Stronghold.

In the Evening, The Three were guarding the Train until the Full Moon Appears.

All Cats(Exept the Cat Generals such as Himeya, Maa and General Aria) were been Transported in The Train with their ticket to the moon.

A family of cats didnt have the ticket. Akari buys a ticket to those cats to take those cats in the moon. The Cats Thanks her for their good deed.

The train's Engine was fully operated and the Train Operator was the Cat Sith. Akari says Farewell to the Cat Sith because the train will be going to Moon for the trip to the moon.

The 5 Elemental Gods went up after the Train were on the moon.

Akari, and her Friends will start the Battle against the 5 Awaken ELEMENTAL GODS!

Next Social Empires Chapter: THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER!

ar0045
05-27-2012, 18:10
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 1: END OF PLANT ELEMENTAL GOD

Albert "Al" Pitt, one of the Demon Lords, Lived in Venezia, fights the Plant God.

"What, A kid who wants to fight me? You Got to kidding me" Plant Elemental God said

"That's Right, Fake Elemental God!" Al said

"How dare you to say that im fake!?" Plant God said

"Because im burning your body right now" Al Summons a Fire Magic against Plant god

"NOOO!!! IM BURNING! IM DYING! I THOUGHT I WAS IMMORTAL! WHY I AM NOT!" Plant God burns out and Shouts

"Hahaha! I see, Youre fake after all. This Land was ours not yours, fake god!" Al Summons flame Meteor on plant God and dies into the grond.

Al burns the god until the god becomes Ashes not Statue. "Phew, the fake god died.. so weak god at all... anyway, im hungry. I think i call aika for a dinner date."

"Aww man! I wish this fake plant god should be my ingridient for my vegetable soup, damn it" al said " I think I must go to marketplace or to Bombay Dealer to buy some Vegetables for my Dinner date with Aika."

After that, Battle Between the Water Elemental God and the Siren Warrior Athena Glory had just begun.

And the battle between the Holy Elemental God and Akira E. Ferrari aka the Crimson Rose had also begun.

To be continued

Aegon
05-27-2012, 18:15
It's sticky now.
Well, it has to be sticky.
I mean, you deserved it...

ar0045
05-27-2012, 18:28
It's sticky now.
Well, it has to be sticky.
I mean, you deserved it...

Ah thanks to say that :)

sea horse
05-27-2012, 18:40
I know about time it became one;)

ar0045
05-28-2012, 16:40
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 2: THE MECENARY and the Confrontation

The Oligarch Army, Group of Noble people Hired a Mecenary called Darren Joseph to spy on Italian Government.

Meanwhile, Cat Sith Detects the Mecenary and orders his Newly-created Evil God to kill the Mecenary.

"Master, what's your Order" Evil Dark God said
"Destroy the Oligarch Mecenary in Venezia!" Cat SIth said
"Yes Sir" EDG said

Meanwhile, Alicia, Akari and Aria meets the Fire Elemental God
"So youre the little girl who watch the death of my solar dragon" FEG said
http://lolicri.es/img/Aria-Akari-Mizunashi.png

"Wahh! Monster!" Akari said

"Dont Worry akari, he just a Fake God." Alicia laughs

"Meow Meow!" Aria said

"HOW DARE YOU WOULD SAY THAT, HUMAN!?" Elemental Fire God shouts

"Wahh! The fake god shouts" akari shouts

"DO you want to destroy the dark lord right?" Alicia said

"YES and Where is he?" EFG said

"Moon" Alicia said

"Damn! We cant go to the moon!" EFG said

"Why?" Alicia said

"I dont have powers to go there to kill the Evil Dark Lord" EFG said

"Do you think the Dark Lord can destroys this World?" alicia said

"Why do you ask?" EFG said

"Do you know that the Stupid Noblemen in this world bring chaos!!! doing Slavery, Killing people, Stealing Golds and other resorces!" Alicia said

"So, Those Noblemen where the Evil Ones at all?" EFG said

"Yap! Cat sith said that You must join us, Fake God" Alicia said

"And What I dont want to join with you, Puny Human?" EFG said

"Then, I'll crash you in pieces" Alicia said

"Hey Boss Aria, Is alicia-san confronting the fake god?" Akari said

"Meow meow!" Aria said

"Ok! LEt's watch the Confrontation" Akari said

"Meow!" aria said

To be continued

Koi Torch
06-01-2012, 04:45
its better if you do it in comic style :D

ar0045
06-05-2012, 14:41
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 3: The Death of the Holy Elemental and the water elemental

"How dare you to fight me as a god! Im the Water Elemental god!" WEG said

"Lalalala! Maa-sama, what should we do to poseidon?" Siren Warrior Athena said

"Meoooowww! Meoooww" General Cat Maa sings that WEG must be killed

"He said that we should kill poseidon~ Athena-san" Alice said

"IM NOT GREEK GOD POSEIDON, FOOLS!" WEG said

"Then what's your name?" Athena said

"GRRR! IM WEG!" WEG said

"Stupid Name" Athena stabbed the God using her Spear and the God Vanishes forever.

"Wow! He's dead" Alice said

"Meow Meow!" Maa said

"Let's take a coffee break at Al's SHop." Athena said and the three went to Al's shop.

Meanwhile on the Other streets of Venezia,

"Im the HOLY Elemental god, im powerful!" HEG said

"Is that Moses?" Akira said

"Akira-san, i think he was Abraham from Israel" Aika said

"IM NOT MOSES NOR ABRAHAM! I HAD NO NAME!" HEG said

"Foolish god... hey i see a oligarch mecenary here, i must kill it." Akira said

"Im a Oligarch Spy.. oops, im dead" mecenary Darren said

The Dark God went up and showed at him. "MY Master Cat Sith created me to KILL all Oligarchs!" he said

The Dark Evil God slash Mecenary Darren into pieces and dies.

"Ahhh... a Fake God isnt it?" DEG said

"MeoW!" Cat general himeya said

"Im gonna kill him! Darkness Burstttt!!!" DEG uses his magic attack that explodes the fake god and dies

"Wow! He's dead, anyway, Let's eat cookies at my Boyfirend's place, Akira-san" Aika said

"Yap! We must meet Ai, your lover, tehee hee" Akira said

"Hey, I want to join too!" DEG said

"Ok! More the Soldiers, More the merrier snack time at al's place" Aika said

Meanwhile, the Confrontation between Alicia and Feg had just started.

to be continued

ar0045
06-06-2012, 17:28
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 4.: The Attack of the Oligarchs

In the Streets of Venezia, Soul Elemental God went up to find Cat Sith.

Gluttony aka FLy the Dog was confronting SEG "Arf arf i smell god! A fake God! I wanna eat him, Am i RIght, Lust err Mishy??" Fly said

"Just eat the God, Foolish dog" Mishy the Cat aka Lust said

"Im not a Bucket meal, Stupid Dog!?" SEG said

Fly Smells something on the Ocean "hey! I wanna eat Human Mecenary Oligarch instead" FLy said

"SO, those stupid oligarchs were here to kill cat sith also... Fools..." Mishy said

The Olicarch Soldiers came to kill the homunculus "Surrender, Homunculus! Or Die!" the Soldier said

Fly Eats all Oligarch soldiers who wants to attack the homunculus "Yummy! Im still hungry!" Fly said

"What?! you eat all human Soldiers?! why are you eating them?!" SEG said and shocked

"I dont know!" Fly said

"Because theyre our enemies, not you,Foolish fake God!" Mishy Said

"Oligarchs.... I see... I read your minds, Im gonna talk to my brother. FEG about that." SEG dissapers and finds his older brother

"Ouch! He's escaped!" Fly said and sad

"Dont worry Gluttony, our job was finish, lets eat ramen" Mishy said

"Alright! I want ramen at kono- errr Moon!" fly said

"There's no Ramen shop in moon, fool!" Grimm Reaper aka Envy said

"So, youre here, Grimm..." Mishy said

"Steven called us for a mission" Grimm said

"Alright! I wanna eat Oligarchs more!" Fly said

"Ok, Let's go and attack those stupid oligarch members!" Mishy said

"Easy! Lets go first to steven about that mission." Grimm said

At the Confrontation of Alicia and FEG.. SEG appeared

"Wahhh! Another god!" Akari said

"Meow meow meow!" Aria said

"Youre right, Im not here to kill yoou or cat sith, Brother, I saw Cat Sith, He's going to destroy the Oligarchs not all humanity" SEG said

"What?! So, youre explations were true, Alicia florence." FEG said

"Yap! :)" Alicia said and smiles

"Why Cat Sith revives us?" FEG said

"Kill the oligarchs, or Oligarchs will destroy all.." Alicia said

An Oligarch mecenary named Catherine came to kill Alicia.

"Im Here to kill you, Alicia Florence" Catherine said.

Akari uses her gunblade and slashes Ctaherine's head and dies.

"Meow?!" aria said

The Two Gods shocked about the death of the mecenary.

"Akari... Why??" Alicia said

"What happened???" Akari said

"You kill... err.... do you remember kill somebody?" FEG said

"Err no." Akari said

"I think, she had another persona that she can automotically kills Oligarch mecenaries and soldiers hired." SEG said

"I agree" Alicia said

"What! I had a twin sister!????" Akari said

"No! you had a persona." Alicia said

"ahh... what's a persona?" akari said

to be continued

ar0045
06-12-2012, 13:57
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 5.: The End of the Soul God, Rise of the Dynasty Dragon

Alicia Explained about the Persona of Akari.

http://64.19.142.12/lolicri.es/img/Aria-Akari-Mizunashi.png

"Wahh! I got a persona!" AKari said

"So, her persona, was so beserk just like the Dynasty Dragon." FEG said

"Dynasty Dragon? My Mom said that i had Dynasty Dragon in my soul..." Akari said

"So that's why she had a Dynasty Dragon soul brother." SEG said

"Meow Meow!" General Aria said

"I think Cat Sith Release the Soul of the Dragon in her heart." Alicia said

"Right, I released her Dragon part Meow!" Cat Sith came

"DARK LORD! RH-" FEG said

"Dont call me like that, God of Elemental fire." Cat SIth said

"Any problems sir?" Aria said

"Whattt???? I thought Aria always meow meow language! Xd" akari said

http://64.19.142.11/images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/117826_1221599853781_full.jpg

"That's right, Akari." Cat Sith said

"Who are you mister??" Akari said

"He's cat sith, akari-san" Alicia said

"Whatttt!" Akari said

"This is my Human form indeed. Hehehe meow!" Cat sith said

" By the way I smell the Jade Emperor here" Cat sith said

"That's right! Im the Jade Emperor!" The Emperor of china came. "Now, I saw the Dynasty Dragon huh? She's Alive and Im gonna kill her for Oligarchs!" The Jade Emperor were releases an unrestricted spell called megameteo to akari but she was been covered by SEG.

"Soul elemental god! Nooo!" FEG said

"Oh no!" Akari said

"Im gonna protect her! I got... WAHHHH!" SEG got burned and dying. " Akari,...."

"That voice... No...." Akari cries.

"Voice of your brother, Am i right Nelo Kisuke?." Cat sith said

"That's right, I was been Experimented before by the Celestial High Lord. Now, Im now a more powerful, but not so powerful than her" Nello aka FEG said

"akari, take care of yourself..." SEG said

"Nii-san..." Akari cries shoutly after his brother, Daigo Mizunashi dies and been banished into ashed

"HOW DARE YOU TO KILL MY BROTHER!!!?" Akari said ragely

"Hahaha! So, your dragon powers start to come up eh... Well we see about that." Jade emperor said

The battle between the Jade Emperor and the Soldier turned into the Raged Dynasty Dragon had now began

To be continued

JFLP
06-23-2012, 10:15
Here's my new story, it's not very Social Empires related, but I just wanna post it:

Rising Phoenix, Chapter 1: He kills many
1467, North America, what would be in the future the United States. At this time, this zone of the world was home of the Native Americans: Mohawks, Mahicans, Quechan... Two of the tribes of America mentioned before we're at war: Mohawks and Mahicans. The reason for such thing to happen was as simple as a man. A man in the Mahican tribe who claimed to be a demon from the underworld. And he was not kidding. That man had the powers to bring back the dead and strip off the souls from other people with a simple wave of a hand. That man went by the name of Megedagik, "kills many".
The Mohawks we're furious because Megedagik killed one of the Mohawk leaders, Matoskah, who was stripped from his soul after he failed to carry out a deal, which nobody knows what kind of deal it was, since Megedagik refused to reveal it and Matoskah died to reveal it. The Mohawks put the blame on the Mahican tribe, and attacked. The Mahican fought back, and the war started.
One young man from the Mohawk tribe, named Mingan, one day contemplating the war from a mountain cave he used as a refuge, knew that his tribe should not take the violence on the Mahicans, but on Megedagik. He desired to end the war, and decided to kill Megedagik to end the war and get rid of the evil that caused all. Mingan traveled day and night to Megedagik's hut, through mountains and forest where nobody went to avoid warriors that would kill him. He arrived after 3 days and 2 nights, arrived at Megedagik's hut. Knowing that he couldn't kill a demon, he remembered an ancient enchantment taught to him by his mother, that showed him how to consume a demon's spirit and put it into a recipient. He took out a wooden pot, and started reciting the enchantment. Unfortunaly, Megedagik woke up in middle of the enchantment, and attacked Mingan. Mingan ran away into a cave, with Megedagik following him. Megedagik entered the cave, finally finding Mingan, but while he looks for him between cracks and holes, Mingan succeded in the enchantment, and the demon was consumed into the wooden pot. The pot golwed red, indicating there was a spirit inside. Mingan rapidly covered the pot with a leather sheet and tied it with a string, and strated his journey backwards to his tribe to announce the end of Megedagik and of the war. But before he could arrive the the tribe, he was hunted down by a Mahican archer and killed. The Mahican archer investigated the dead body, and found the wooden pot where Megedagik's spirit was in. Recognizing the red glow that indicated the presence of a demon spirit inside, and believing it was Megedagik, he went on to abandon the pot in middle of the forest, but Megedagik started communicating with him inside of his mind.
-Hello, Honani.
Honani, surprised of the voice in his head, was to scared to respond.
-Honani, I think I just saluted you. And the polite response is to salute back.
-A-are you Megedagik?
-Smart little man, you are. Most people would have needed days to know who is in here.
-What do you want from me?
-Allow me to explain. This idiot who you just killed captured me in this pot. And thanks to you, I am free from his clutches. But not from this pot. So here is what I want you to do. I see about 300 years from now, a young man named Nootau. I want you, the day he is born, to seal my spirit into his body. That way, I will have a new body to control and take over. I see that kid will be a great warrior in the future.
-But how I will do that? 300 years from now I will be dead!
-More smart little guy. But you won't be dead from here to 300 years. If you carry the pot I am sealed in, you will be immortal forever.
-Immortal forever... Sounds like a good offer... I don't know...
-It won't cost you anything. Just seal me in that kid's body and you won't have to do anything else. You will live forever, and ever...
Honani thinked about it a long time, maybe two hours or three. Finally, he decided:
-Ok, I will seal you in the kid's body. For immortality. Deal?
-Deal.
But you should never trust a demon's deal. Matoskah learned that the hard way...

To be continued...

ar0045
06-25-2012, 15:14
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 6.: End of The Jade Emperor and the Start of the UNC downfall

The Jade Emperor summons Thousands of red pheonixes to destroy Akari. But Akari, in her Dynasty Dragon Form, she attacks all pheonixes and dies in her one-shot attack. The Jade Emperor got shocked about the attack.

The Jade Emperor also releases the 5 Elemental Beasts to aid him into battle.

But Akari's One-shot attack defeats all 5 Elemental Beasts including Son Goku, the Monkey King.

"It cannot be?! My Beasts and my Pheonixes had been defeated by a Teenage Girl?" Jade Emperor said

"This is not Tennage Ninja Mutant Turtles World, this is Social Empires World Fool!" Cat Sith said

"DOnt call me fool, Evil Dark Lord!" Jade Emperor said

"Meow, Akari, Kill that Emperor." Cat sith said

Akari uses her Final Beam Blow that burns anything into ashes especially Immortals and Gods. She Fires the beam into the Emperor that he dies after that.

Akari Changes back into her Normal form.

"What Happen?" Akari said
"You Kill the jade emperor" Cat sith said
"Ahhh.... What???" Akari shocked
"Good Job for Killing the Emperor" Alicia said
"Ahhh. Thanks?" Akari said

Now the Venezia was now safe so far... But there's still war in their Akari's time

Meanwhile, The Meeting of UNC was all about the New Leader.

Elizabeth I rules the UNC.

A week later, Cat Sith warns all soldiers in Italy to prepare for the Battle Against the UNC Soldiers.

The Italian Soldiers were now armed with Hi-graded Armor and Weapons to attack at UNC main base- in Aztec Lands.

"The Operation: UNC Downfall began meow...." Cat sith said

To be COntinued

Bossin
06-25-2012, 15:23
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS CHAPTER 6.: End of The Jade Emperor and the Start of the UNC downfall

The Jade Emperor summons Thousands of red pheonixes to destroy Akari. But Akari, in her Dynasty Dragon Form, she attacks all pheonixes and dies in her one-shot attack. The Jade Emperor got shocked about the attack.

The Jade Emperor also releases the 5 Elemental Beasts to aid him into battle.

But Akari's One-shot attack defeats all 5 Elemental Beasts including Son Goku, the Monkey King.

"It cannot be?! My Beasts and my Pheonixes had been defeated by a Teenage Girl?" Jade Emperor said

"This is not Tennage Ninja Mutant Turtles World, this is Social Empires World Fool!" Cat Sith said

"DOnt call me fool, Evil Dark Lord!" Jade Emperor said

"Meow, Akari, Kill that Emperor." Cat sith said

Akari uses her Final Beam Blow that burns anything into ashes especially Immortals and Gods. She Fires the beam into the Emperor that he dies after that.

Akari Changes back into her Normal form.

"What Happen?" Akari said
"You Kill the jade emperor" Cat sith said
"Ahhh.... What???" Akari shocked
"Good Job for Killing the Emperor" Alicia said
"Ahhh. Thanks?" Akari said

Now the Venezia was now safe so far... But there's still war in their Akari's time

Meanwhile, The Meeting of UNC was all about the New Leader.

Elizabeth I rules the UNC.

A week later, Cat Sith warns all soldiers in Italy to prepare for the Battle Against the UNC Soldiers.

The Italian Soldiers were now armed with Hi-graded Armor and Weapons to attack at UNC main base- in Aztec Lands.

"The Operation: UNC Downfall began meow...." Cat sith said

To be COntinued
Nice. :D....

ar0045
07-03-2012, 16:29
THE END OF ELEMENTAL GODS Final Chapter: The FALL of United Nations of Civilizations, The Fall of Aztecs and the Death of the Bursting Flame Elemental God

The Army of the Italians and other Former UNC Members Joined up to defeat the currently UNC.

The Army was been Held by FEG(Fire Elemental GOD), who was been joins Cat Sith todestroy UNC and the Oligarchs(The Noble Leaders)

The Army of FEG had been landed at Aztec lands.

With his large army of fire collussus, kills all aztecs guarding their towns and villages, killing also the villagers.

Meanwhile, Queen Ibarra of Elven Empire's Elf Army had started to attack the UNC base, killing the leaders exept Elizabeth I and she was been escaped.

But Elizabeth's escape time was not too long, she was been surronded by cats and homunculus led by Steven Burns.

Elizabeth was not been killed- but worse than death, she was been eaten by the cats and Gluttony aka Fly the dog.

"Tasty queen of england!" Fly the dog said

Meanwhile....On the moon:

"Sir, General Burns said that Elizabeth I was been eaten meow" a Cat Messenger said

"Meow, Very well... Is there any Oligarch Personel in the Area" Cat Sith said

"No sir, Negative." Cat Messsenger said

"Damn those Oligarchs!" Cat sith got angered about the Oligarchs

"But There's a Oligarchs Meeting at Manila" Cat Messenger said

"Fire the Moon Cannon... an oligarch place must been destroyed!" Cat Sith pulled a trigger to fire the Moon Cannon that kills 25k living in Manila, Phillippines including 10 oligarchs members!

Days Later, Earth was now at peace for now. In Venezia, Akari's gang had a victory party of the war. But...

"My Job was now done, Rhey Creator" FEG said and he was been Vanishes away.

"Hmph, Creator is not my name, Nello." Rhey said and Laughs. "Now, what should i do? Ahhh... Picture Taking!"

"Rhey-san, let's have party!" Akari smiles at Rhey.

The Dark Cat Sith and the "Creator" of worlds had been blush and been happy about akari. The Italian had been smiled and happy about the victory. They created Festivals, parties and many victory parties about their victory in their war.

The Cats were dancing, the Undines and Primas had been singing including Alicia, Akira and Athena.

And Akari and the Cat Sith had been dancing one more time in their own night without any obstructions.

http://i26.mangareader.net/aria/53/aria-1606493.jpg

until morning is now coming. Akari had been slept at her room. At in Afternoon, she was been awaken by alicia.

"Hey akari-san, Im gonna to retire now as Prima." Alicia said

"Good Morning... err... Afternoon.... WHATTT!!!" Akari got been suprised about the Upcoming Retirement of Alicia.

The end of the Story Chapter. UP NEXT Social Empires Story: Warrior's Way

http://static.zerochan.net/Aria.The.Animation.full.68091.jpg

Juan Pablo Aban Mian
07-10-2012, 22:44
pprque yo no puedo comprar mi bahamut dorado y rojo si ya me gaste todo mmi cash en eso xq yo la neta

Dark-Super
07-10-2012, 23:19
I'll make Story. Royal Knight is next!

The flaming wind draw's the night only to give a beautiful fright.Because this little villager named G.I.R.L (short for Gas Is Real Loud ) & passes Gas every 5 mins,she is nick named Stinky,let's call Ugly.So Ugly went to the forest,found a tall huge man,bingo he warped her,& took off all her clothes & pinned her dead to a tree.Who is this masked murderer?Master Info X go to the see what is up.So Mix (Master Info X) , finds Ugly dead,he says : Oh god!!How ugly!!! But what happened?

That is mainly how it will begin.

Also Mix is A Royal Knight.

Kncokotaco
07-10-2012, 23:24
I'll make Story. Royal Knight is next!

The flaming wind draw's the night only to give a beautiful fright.Because this little villager named G.I.R.L (short for Gas Is Real Loud ) & passes Gas every 5 mins,she is nick named Stinky,let's call Ugly.So Ugly went to the forest,found a tall huge man,bingo he warped her,& took off all her clothes & pinned her dead to a tree.Who is this masked murderer?Master Info X go to the see what is up.So Mix (Master Info X) , finds Ugly dead,he says : Oh god!!How ugly!!! But what happened?

That is mainly how it will begin.

Also Mix is A Royal Knight.

This story is too gruesome and disgusting!!!!

Kncokotaco
07-10-2012, 23:34
Anyways my story!!!!!!!!

After the Fall of the Evil God, peace was restored. Celestial and Imperial Elf units were sent to The Castle of the Doomed, to recover the Paladin's amulet tooken by the dark orcs years ago. Legend has it, that before it was taken by the Dark Orcs, The Elder Wizard put a spell on it, claiming that the first sign of good that touched it, would make their empire's the strongest, and a mysterious powerful force of that empire's type would appear. Skip.skip.skip.skip. Ending, so a Celestial soldier finds it, and the Celestials take over the whole universe, defeat the Elemental, and Genesis Gods, and have a completely more supreme, powerful army.

THE END!!!!!!!!! CELESTIALS RULE!!!!!!!!!!

ar0045
07-12-2012, 07:11
pprque yo no puedo comprar mi bahamut dorado y rojo si ya me gaste todo mmi cash en eso xq yo la neta

english please!

Kncokotaco
07-13-2012, 04:24
Da con dang di wee, thang Ngay be de!!!

The Doctor
07-19-2012, 04:42
Social Empires Creation Myth

In the beginning there was no light, and the elemental gods said, "Let there be light!" Each God took part in creating the world of SE.

Light God: Responsible for creating the stars, and arranging each planet into a spheres. Without him the universe would be disfigured.

Chaos God: Responsible for causing entropy and disfigurement of information over time. Without him the universe would become static, time wouldn't exist.

Fire God: Controls all aspects of fire. Also the God of energy. Without him the universe would be a cold place.

Water God: Controls all aspects of water. Is the force that sustains organic life.

Forest God: Responsible for organic life itself.

Soul God: Controls the underworld, where individual souls are reincarnated into new life forms.

The 6 Gods each constructed their own mighty civilization in their environments.

The Chaos God resides within the moon, the Light God resides above the sky, the Soul God resides in the underworld and the other 3 gods reside in their respected environments.

The SBDs are the master race of the dragons. Lots of things happened afterwards and each God carried out duty with little interference with life on the surface.

ar0045
07-19-2012, 13:37

In the beginning there was no light, and the elemental gods said, "Let there be light!" Each God took part in creating the world of SE.

Light God: Responsible for creating the stars, and arranging each planet into a spheres. Without him the universe would be disfigured.

Chaos God: Responsible for causing entropy and disfigurement of information over time. Without him the universe would become static, time wouldn't exist.

Fire God: Controls all aspects of fire. Also the God of energy. Without him the universe would be a cold place.

Water God: Controls all aspects of water. Is the force that sustains organic life.

Soul God: Controls the underworld, where individual souls are reincarnated into new life forms.

The 6 Gods each constructed their own mighty civilization in their environments.

The Chaos God resides within the moon, the Light God resides above the sky, the Soul God resides in the underworld and the other 3 gods reside in their respected environments.

The SBDs are the master race of the dragons. Lots of things happened afterwards and each God carried out duty with little interference with life on the surface.

good creation myth

ar0045
07-19-2012, 14:17
Warrior's Way Introduction

The UNC has been fallen... but the Oligarch still exists.. The Leader oof the Oligarchs, Emperor Duncan orders his finest generals and noble lords to destroy Italy.

Meanwhile on Italy, a Retirement Ceremony of Alicia and Athena as prima warrior generasl ended in a farewell party.

Alicia will now become World Ambassador for Tourism for better tourism and better creation for wonders.

And Athena becomes Singer in Opera Plays in Italy, Greece and in America.

Akari was been ranked up into Prima General by Alicia because of killing the Jade emperor and lots of soldiers in war.

After 5 days... The Cat Sith went to Akari's house and said:

"Akari, i had orders to you..." Cat sith said
"What is it, sir?" Akari said
"Kill... Emperor Duncan and Spy on Ancient Dome to seek Imformation about the Noble Lords like Lord Frederick and Gabriel" cat sith said
"Ah... with myself only?" Akari said
"Yes..." Cat Sith said
"When?" Akari said
"Tomorrow" Cat sithsaid
"Ah... ok." Akari said

In the Next morning, akari packed up their clothes and her weapon catgunblade for her mission: Gather Information of the Oligarchs and kill Duncan.

To be continued

Kncokotaco
07-19-2012, 14:49

That was pretty good.

Dark-Super
07-29-2012, 20:10
After MIX saw the bloody body he shouted ; I know what to do ! Then he searched the wood only to find
Him The evil tall faceless monster , attacked Mix & he escaped quickly,using his mana,then he went to the wizard store & purchased 10000 mana,then down town to the town hall.

There was the mayor

The Mayor : What do you want?
Mix : I offer you 1000 mana
Mayor : Is this some kind of joke or trick?
Mix: No tricks

*The Kings come*

King: What is this about 1000 mana?
Mix: Ma' Lord,would you like 2500 mana?
King : Yes...But do you have any?
Mayor: He offered me 1000,so he has 3500 or more?
Mix: Never mind that,shall I give it?
Mayor & King : Yes
*Pull's out mana case*
*King Pull's his out*
*Mayor pull's his out*

Mix: It's time !

*Mana goes inside the cases*

King:So it's true :O
Mix:Ma' Lord,no lies.
Mayor : The Master,how may I please you,I'll give half of mine,here!
*Gives 500 mana*
King : Thank you for the 500 mana,now I have 5000.Mix would you like to fight me?
Mix : Fight the king? It's a chance I'll never pass!

Fight!

King : HP 500000
Mix: HP 50000

King ; Mana 5000
Mix: Mana 7500

*Kings turn*(RPG style )

Mana magic : Thunder Storm (500 Mana )
Deals 10000 Damage

*Mix's turn*

Mana Magic : Heal Steal ( 1000 mana)
Deals 100000 damage (Heals 50000 of Mix's)

Special Overdrive : FLAMING WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(What will happen next,find out in...PART 3 The Huge Fight!)

sea horse
07-29-2012, 20:35
Great story super EPIC battle :D

Dark-Super
07-29-2012, 20:39
Great story super EPIC battle :D

More greatness & more epic battles coming soon!

socialempireguy920
07-29-2012, 20:42
Once upon a time, there was peace in the world of SE. then suddenly...................................... KABOOM!!!
The Supreme Bahamut temple was seen falling down. who could have done that?! The Supreme temple was sacred to the dragons, and as no other race uses explosives, they were sure it was the human's fault.

Human and Elven temples were also destroyed, so humans and Elves thought that the Dragons did it. They declared war on dragons. Thousands of enraged dragons began attacking Human and Elven empires and only few empires managed to hold out, so the humans and Elves formed an alliance. They were sure the dragons will attack the Bridge of the Paladins, which linked the Greatest human and elf empires to the other empires.

Thousands of Human and Elf warriors gathered there. The human Elite Knights stood infront and Elven Archers rained Millions of arrows from behind.

To Be Continued

Dark-Super
07-29-2012, 20:44
Once upon a time, there was peace in the world of SE. then suddenly...................................... KABOOM!!!
The Supreme Bahamut temple was seen falling down. who could have done that?! The Supreme temple was sacred to the dragons, and as no other race uses explosives, they were sure it was the human's fault.

Human and Elven temples were also destroyed, so humans and Elves thought that the Dragons did it. They declared war on dragons. Thousands of enraged dragons began attacking Human and Elven empires and only few empires managed to hold out, so the humans and Elves formed an alliance. They were sure the dragons will attack the Bridge of the Paladins, which linked the Greatest human and elf empires to the other empires.

Thousands of Human and Elf warriors gathered there. The human Elite Knights stood infront and Elven Archers rained Millions of arrows from behind.

To Be Continued

Nice one,inspired me too finish the battle :D

Kncokotaco
07-29-2012, 23:52

To Be Continued

That was epic...

socialempireguy920
07-30-2012, 00:15
The first wave of dragons arrived. 100 Red dragons led by a Red Bahamut Dragon Charged towards the humans, throwing fire from their mouths. The Elven archers filled the sky with arrows, hitting many dragons. The Human Elite Knights made sure no dragon came near the archers.

The first wave was close to being slaughtered when the second wave arrived. The second wave had Strong dragons of different kinds.
Their draggies distracted the knights and archers while the big Dragons killed them. The humans and elves were losing.

They sent a messenger to call for reinforcements, but it would take long for the reinforcements to arrive. Then suddenly, a huge wave of things similar to trees was seen in the distance. They were Ents, coming to fight the dragons! One Ent explained the humans and Elves that Dragons burned their forests and that they wanted revenge from the dragons.

The Ents helped the Humans and Elves in the battle until the reinforcements arrived. The reinforcements were many Human wizards and Elf Healers, along with Human Paladins and Elven Eagle riders.The Eagle riders were very helpful, as they could fly and intercept flying dragons easily.

After hours of tiring combat, The battlefield filled with corpses of humans, elves and dragons. Both the dragons and the Elf-Human alliance suffered heavy losses. The battle for Paladin Bridge was a stalemate.

To Be continued

socialempireguy920
07-30-2012, 00:16
That was epic...
Thanks Knocko. Episode 2 done

Kncokotaco
07-30-2012, 00:29
Dark Gods revenge.

Intro:
After the fall of the Dark Evil God by the Elemental gods, defeated, and embarrassed , he called his brothers for help, he had 5 brothers, Emperor of Despair, Lord of fate, Scholar of Hate, King of doom, and Death Reaper. They agreed, as the Elemental Gods, and Genesis Gods called them Evil Poopie!!! Each of them summoned their own army, billions of Upgraded Necros, Arcane(Celestials turned bad), Dark Elves, Demonized Infernos, and Evil monsters and Dragons.Their pets, helped too, in which they summoned minions as well. The 6 brothers together, set out to conquer SE world, and defeat the Good guys.

socialempireguy920
07-30-2012, 00:38
Dark Gods revenge.

Intro:
After the fall of the Dark Evil God by the Elemental gods, defeated, and embarrassed , he called his brothers for help, he had 5 brothers, Emperor of Despair, Lord of fate, Scholar of Hate, King of doom, and Death Reaper. They agreed, as the Elemental Gods, and Genesis Gods called them Evil Poopie!!! Each of them summoned their own army, billions of Upgraded Necros, Arcane(Celestials turned bad), Dark Elves, Demonized Infernos, and Evil monsters and Dragons.Their pets, helped too, in which they summoned minions as well. The 6 brothers together, set out to conquer SE world, and defeat the Good guys.
Nice one knocko. Can't wait for the next part.
Making stories sure is fun.

Kncokotaco
07-30-2012, 02:42
It sure is.. 0.o!!!

Dark-Super
07-30-2012, 05:40
No one read my story :(

Dark-Super
07-30-2012, 05:47
King : HP 400000
Mix: HP 45000

King ; Mana 4500
Mix: Mana 6500

*Mix's turn*

Special Overdrive : FLAMING WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1500 mana )
Deal a massive 250000 damage!

King now has 200000 HP

Special shield! (Protects by 35000 damage)

Current Stats :

Mix:

HP : 45000
Mana : 5000

King :

200000 HP
Mana: 4500

*Kings turn*

Special fusion attack!

OVERDRIVE+LIGHTNING+FLAMING ICE+ICE LIGHT = OVER LIGHT FLAME ICE !!!!!!!!!

*Both King & Mix black out*

???= Ma' Lord , please up
*King wakes up*
King= Where am I?
Mix=You blacked out,I just woke up a few minutes ago
King=Okay,who won?
Mix=Nobody
The Mayor = I see Ma' Lord has woken up

*Bandit breaks down the door*

Bandit : Give your mana & Money
King & Mix : ON OUR LIFE!
Bandit : You sure?

ENGAGE BATTLE!

King & Mix Fuse together!

King Mix :

HP : 2500
Mana : 1000

Advantage : Balanced mana & HP

Weakness : Defends against the Bandit

Bandit :

HP 100
Mana 2500

Advantage : High mana for sneak attacks

Weakness : Low HP could kill him easily

*Bandit's turn*

Fusion : MANA HP + DRAGON + RIDER = DRAGON RIDER

Dragon Rider : Give's Bandit 1000 HP ( Now 1100 HP)

Deal's 2450 damage

Uses all mana

*KM's Turn*

Fusion : HP Heal + Shield + Overdrive + Flaming Wind = Flaming Overdrive

Flaming Overdrive : Restores HP fully (Now 2500) , Prevents damage for 1 turn,over loads power levels

Deal's 100000 damage

*Bandit dies*

You gained 100000 exp

You leveled up to level 46

King leveled up to level 67

What will happen next?

FIND OUT IN PART 4!

ac/dc
07-30-2012, 05:52

King ; Mana 4500

*Mix's turn*

King now has 200000 HP

Current Stats :

Mix:

King :

200000 HP

*Kings turn*

Special fusion attack!

*King wakes up*
King= Where am I?
King=Okay,who won?
Mix=Nobody

ENGAGE BATTLE!

King Mix :

Bandit :

HP 100
Mana 2500

*Bandit's turn*

Deal's 2450 damage

Uses all mana

*KM's Turn*

Flaming Overdrive : Restores HP fully (Now 2500) , Prevents damage for 1 turn,over loads power levels

Deal's 100000 damage

*Bandit dies*

You gained 100000 exp

What? Mix is evolving , Mix evolved into : Master of Time Or Robot's or Motor for short.

What will happen next?

FIND OUT IN PART 4!where am i?

Dark-Super
07-30-2012, 05:53
where am i?

At the top,in case you didn't see

ac/dc
07-30-2012, 05:55

King ; Mana 4500

*Mix's turn*

King now has 200000 HP

Current Stats :

Mix:

King :

200000 HP

*Kings turn*

Special fusion attack!

*King wakes up*
King= Where am I?
King=Okay,who won?
Mix=Nobody

ENGAGE BATTLE!

King Mix :

Bandit :

HP 100
Mana 2500

*Bandit's turn*

Deal's 2450 damage

Uses all mana

*KM's Turn*

Deal's 100000 damage

*Bandit dies*

You gained 100000 exp

What? Mix is evolving , Mix evolved into : Master of Time Or Robot's or Motor for short.

What will happen next?

FIND OUT IN PART 4!

still dont see my name

socialempireguy920
07-30-2012, 16:24
The Battle for Paladin Bridge was a stalemate. The sky was filled with smoke and the land was drenched in blood. "We will never surrender!!," Shouted the leader of the Paladins. "CHARGE!!"
They charged at the dragons, throwing their spears and Pulling out their swords. The Elven eagle riders attacked any dragons that tried to fly.

The Paladins managed to slay the Golden Bahamut Dragon. The dragons were furious. They filled the sky with fire, causing many Eagle riders' death and the rest retreated. The humans tried to retreat but were slaughtered. The archers fired Thousands of Arrows, killing many dragons.

Then there was a bright flash. All the dead soldiers and dragons awoke as if they had been sleeping. "What the heck's going on!!??" Demanded the Human General.

Large figures,accompanied by Celestials, were seen coming down. They were the Elemental gods.
"You don't need to fight each other," Said one of the Elemental Gods,"The real enemy is Coming"
"Hahahahahahahaha!!" Said a very loud, evil, voice in the distance.

Episode 1 & 2: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?13025-Social-Empires-Stories/page20

ar0045
08-14-2012, 16:13
Warrior's Way Chapter 1 : The Rise

Akari went to the Heaven Sanctuary Bar, Located at Greece.

She met different Mercenaries-for-hire soldiers.

Theyre Mission is to make more money.

"Hey Newcomer, what's your way today?" The Bartender said

"Ummm... Is there any missions here or something?" AKari said

"Yap, Just get it on the wall" The bartender said

Akari gets the Mission Paper, she gets her Mission Order from Lord Vincent, one of the Duncan's Oligarch Knight.

She went to Lord Vincent's House to see Lord Vincent.

"Umm, I wanted a mission, Sir Vincent?" Akari said
"So, you got the Job Order.... Perfect." Lord Vincent said
"What's the Job?" Akari said
"Be My maid" VIncent said
"I get this paper to Heaven Sanctuary." Akari said
"Ahhh... The Mission Paper, I thought you the maid... Well, Do you want to take this mission: Kill Captain Blackwell's Guards?" vincent said
"I'll Bring his head, Milord" Akari said
"Great, He was been located at Simitra Village, His Damned Base" Lord Vincent said

At the Morning, the army of Lord Vincent, Lord Gabriel(The one of the Leaders of Oligarch Family) and Lord Frederick(The Idiotic Warlord) went to SImitra Village to kill Blackwell.

Akari went to the Base and kills many soldiers, And she saw Blackwell.

"What?! A Teenager wants to kill me?!" Blackwell said
After his trashtalk, Akari beheaded Blackwell's Head.

She brings the Head to Lord Vincent.

"Excellent, Child." Vincent said

"Thank you Milord" akari said

Vincent gives Akari 600 gold Coins for her First Mission as Mercenary.

To be Continued

Dark-Super
09-23-2012, 17:07
Mix : I've killed the killed
King : WE killed it
Mix : Whatever
*A tall man in a black suit appears*
King : Oh my...
Mix : It's him ...
The man had a striking face,because...there was no face...
Its... THE SLENDERMAN!!!! http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/wp-content/uploads/portrait_of_a_slender_man_by_sophiemcphearson-d2xxs71.png
BEGIN FIGHT!
King HP 10000
Mix HP 10000

SLENDERMAN HP 25000

*Slendermans turn*

Ripping Apart Deals 5000 to each Mix & king

Mix HP : 5000
King HP: 5000

*Mixs turn*

Overdriver : FLAMING FIRE!

DEAL 15000 DAMAGE! CRITICAL HIT!!!

*Kings turn*

Kingly Attack : Deals 10000 Damage

*Slendman Faints *

*Mix Kills Slendman*

Mix : No more murders
King: For now...
Mix : What do you mean?
King: You'll see....

What will happen next ? Find out Next time !

Digital Monster
09-23-2012, 17:24
Mix : I've killed the killed
King : WE killed it
Mix : Whatever
*A tall man in a black suit appears*
King : Oh my...
Mix : It's him ...
The man had a striking face,because...there was no face...
Its... THE SLENDERMAN!!!! http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/wp-content/uploads/portrait_of_a_slender_man_by_sophiemcphearson-d2xxs71.png
BEGIN FIGHT!
King HP 10000
Mix HP 10000

SLENDERMAN HP 25000

*Slendermans turn*

Ripping Apart Deals 5000 to each Mix & king

Mix HP : 5000
King HP: 5000

*Mixs turn*

Overdriver : FLAMING FIRE!

DEAL 15000 DAMAGE! CRITICAL HIT!!!

*Kings turn*

Kingly Attack : Deals 10000 Damage

*Slendman Faints *

*Mix Kills Slendman*

Mix : What do you mean?
King: You'll see....

What will happen next ? Find out Next time !

Cant wait to see who u let win

Dark-Super
09-23-2012, 19:13
Cant wait to see who u let win

What do you mean ?

ar0045
11-04-2012, 11:12
Slenderman on se? he's unbeatable

Wyvern Slayer
11-28-2012, 06:09
12 October 2012

The age has come! Celestial beings that have slumbered for millennia have begun to stir, and the great battle between the gods was the final straw... Creatures stronger than the gods rose, rose with the power to control the powers of the Dead, Fire, Electric, Light and Darkness...With mighty roars that shook the Earth, massive silhouettes shot through the mantle and with red hot lava still encasing them, broke through the surface and finally, the reign of the EPIC Dragons have arrived...

The first Epic, the Golden Epic named Aurum broke through the surface by turning the ground to gold and absorbed it, making a slow ascent up through the chasm created... After 3 Billion years, 5 Pairs of Radiant eyes opened... Rushing out from behind Aurum came Zirconium, the Black Epic who can turn into shadows, and has residue of himself in every nook and cranny, such that everything within the boundaries of the shadows are made known to him... Beside Zirconium came Palladium, the Red Hot Epic who controls the flames of the Earth and is the avatar of the Sun itself...Then came Gallium, the Electric Epic which brimmed with arcs of high voltage electricity, whose past was linked to Zeus's thunderbolt, as Zeus found the slumbering Behemoth on a quest and instantly feeling the extent of the Epic's power, knew he was no match for it but instead managed to pluck a single strand of electricity from the Dragon, which came to be known as Zeus's Master Bolt...Lastly, came Erbium, the true ruler of Erebus, and whose power controlling the dead cannot be surpassed, and even Hades only possesses a millionth of his almighty power... These beings only served one master- The Supreme Bahamut Dragon... Beyond that they control the elements, and all other beings, including the Genesis Gods bow to their power... Little did they know, beings stronger than themselves were making their way from a faraway planet to Earth, and coming with a vengeance...

Hey guys, I know im not good at stories but hoped you liked it! I will continue it when SP decides to make more powerful cash offers! :D

supremewarrior
11-28-2012, 18:02
Wooowww...true story and very nice!!!!I like it!!!

Tyler Castillo
11-28-2012, 20:15
12 October 2012

The age has come! Celestial beings that have slumbered for millennia have begun to stir, and the great battle between the gods was the final straw... Creatures stronger than the gods rose, rose with the power to control the powers of the Dead, Fire, Electric, Light and Darkness...With mighty roars that shook the Earth, massive silhouettes shot through the mantle and with red hot lava still encasing them, broke through the surface and finally, the reign of the EPIC Dragons have arrived...

The first Epic, the Golden Epic named Aurum broke through the surface by turning the ground to gold and absorbed it, making a slow ascent up through the chasm created... After 3 Billion years, 5 Pairs of Radiant eyes opened... Rushing out from behind Aurum came Zirconium, the Black Epic who can turn into shadows, and has residue of himself in every nook and cranny, such that everything within the boundaries of the shadows are made known to him... Beside Zirconium came Palladium, the Red Hot Epic who controls the flames of the Earth and is the avatar of the Sun itself...Then came Gallium, the Electric Epic which brimmed with arcs of high voltage electricity, whose past was linked to Zeus's thunderbolt, as Zeus found the slumbering Behemoth on a quest and instantly feeling the extent of the Epic's power, knew he was no match for it but instead managed to pluck a single strand of electricity from the Dragon, which came to be known as Zeus's Master Bolt...Lastly, came Erbium, the true ruler of Erebus, and whose power controlling the dead cannot be surpassed, and even Hades only possesses a millionth of his almighty power... These beings only served one master- The Supreme Bahamut Dragon... Beyond that they control the elements, and all other beings, including the Genesis Gods bow to their power... Little did they know, beings stronger than themselves were making their way from a faraway planet to Earth, and coming with a vengeance...

Hey guys, I know im not good at stories but hoped you liked it! I will continue it when SP decides to make more powerful cash offers! :D
Oh no... ME HADES!!!!

Wyvern Slayer
12-09-2012, 08:08
Oh no... ME HADES!!!!
Me Gusta! :D

The Necro King
12-09-2012, 10:08
The Striike

The Necro King- General, Reports

General Ciccone- They lay deep in the city, the keep is covered in Elven archers, it seems they called for back up

The Necro King- We still out number there whole country 3 to 1. Allies or not, we rule the entire north of this blasted planet. Im suprised these rebels even DARE to mock me and my Empire

General Ciccone- Its a foolish move for them, this will be to easy for us.

The Necro King- To easy

*Soldier walks into the throne room up to the King and the General*

Soldier- General, the men are outside in the courtroom awaiting orders on the invasion

General Ciccone- Good, get down to your platoon and await further orders

Soldier- It will be done

*Soldier walks out*

General Ciccone- With luck, this dosnt end up like Whirlwind this time..

The Necro King- You saying we might have a chance at being Counter striked?

General Ciccone- Yes, in a way, these elvs seem to have allied with blackpulse, and with them on there side, who knows what else could be with them, it could even be Al-

The Necro King- Silence, go out there and gather all the men aboard the ships. We have little time. Turn that city into dust

General Ciccone- It shall be done, Sire..

To Be Continued...

Wyvern Slayer
12-18-2012, 19:11
The Striike

The Necro King- General, Reports

General Ciccone- They lay deep in the city, the keep is covered in Elven archers, it seems they called for back up

The Necro King- We still out number there whole country 3 to 1. Allies or not, we rule the entire north of this blasted planet. Im suprised these rebels even DARE to mock me and my Empire

General Ciccone- Its a foolish move for them, this will be to easy for us.

The Necro King- To easy

*Soldier walks into the throne room up to the King and the General*

Soldier- General, the men are outside in the courtroom awaiting orders on the invasion

General Ciccone- Good, get down to your platoon and await further orders

Soldier- It will be done

*Soldier walks out*

General Ciccone- With luck, this dosnt end up like Whirlwind this time..

The Necro King- You saying we might have a chance at being Counter striked?

General Ciccone- Yes, in a way, these elvs seem to have allied with blackpulse, and with them on there side, who knows what else could be with them, it could even be Al-

The Necro King- Silence, go out there and gather all the men aboard the ships. We have little time. Turn that city into dust

General Ciccone- It shall be done, Sire..

To Be Continued...
Continue?...

cantavanda
12-18-2012, 19:13
Once, in a faraway distant land, the land of Social Point...
Cantavanda was pooping on the toilet while eating ravioli.
THE END
In all seriousness now.
I like the little stories here :p

Wyvern Slayer
12-18-2012, 19:15
Once, in a faraway distant land, the land of Social Point...
Cantavanda was pooping on the toilet while eating ravioli.
THE END
In all seriousness now.
I like the little stories here :p
Short bedtime stories :p how's mine? As in the epic dragon story?

cantavanda
12-18-2012, 19:15
​I'll read it

cantavanda
12-18-2012, 19:25
Wow Wyvern, that was awesome!

Wyvern Slayer
12-18-2012, 19:31
Wow Wyvern, that was awesome!
Thanks, I'll make another chapter when the series after the epics come out... :)

Dark-Super
12-18-2012, 19:55
Last time on bloody days :
Now...for the story

A BLOODY DAY...

IS SOON...
TO RISE......

*King slashes Mix *
*Shows his bloody sword to him,stabs him in the eye*
*Mix is left to rot and die*

Muhahaha.....

BLOODY DAYS IS NOW OVER...IT'S THE RISE OF HELL!

King : I'm really,the Dark Knight!
Dark Knight : I killed the King framed him,and killed the guardien of Light land,now its time for the rise of hell,my new land,and own land DARK LAND!

*Summons army of skeltons*
Dark Knight : COME MY FRIENDS! LET'S CONQUER THE WORLD!
Army : YES!

What'll happen next ? Stay tuned for : THE RISE OF HELL PART 1!