PDA

View Full Version : This is how to get soccer Dragon :)

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 02:13
Soccer Dragon
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5304/soccerr.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/soccerr.jpg/)

"The ancestors of this dragon happened to make a home
at a football stadium and that's how it all started .
The dragons started to watch the games and finally learned
How to play themselves ."
__________________________________________________ ___

well it is the famous formula

Medieval + Alpine dragon

so till now this formula can give 5 dragons !!!

cool fire dragon
OR Flaming Rock dragon
OR Armadillo
OR soccer
OR pearl
really cool combo

Lazer dragon + Dandelion

2nd thanks to Ben Henson he found

Firebird+Pearl

3rd thanks to R-BX_Empire|Adhiya he found

vulcano dragon with platinum dragon

4th thanks to shawnxie

firebird and alphine

5th thanks for cosminp

platinum+laser

In General
any Fire hybrid + ice hybrid have a chance to breed cool fire and soccer
no one can tell the % just keep trying and hoping for the best

Jose Soriano
05-24-2012, 02:18
great for you:D...

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 02:20
thanks hope you get it too :)

Ben Henson
05-24-2012, 03:45
I got soccer from Firebird+Pearl

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 03:47
cool thanks man :) i will update first post

Dominique Tjie
05-24-2012, 06:15
realyy nice combos laser+dande 1 yesterday i breed laser+dande but fail i got another egg i dont know what that egg and now i breed again laser+dande and i speed up cost 8 gems and TARAAAAAA Soccer Egg

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 06:23
realyy nice combos laser+dande 1 yesterday i breed laser+dande but fail i got another egg i dont know what that egg and now i breed again laser+dande and i speed up cost 8 gems and TARAAAAAA Soccer Egg

Congrats and yeah very useful combo

and the other egg is fluorescent so now you confirm that lazer +dandelion can give fluorescent ????

Rondular
05-24-2012, 06:24
Vampire+Dandelion has better outcomes.

R-BX_Empire|Adhiya
05-24-2012, 06:35
its chance is not always 100% to get soccer dragon with medieval + alphine... depends on chance and luck

dibtra
05-24-2012, 06:35
yay i just got it ;)

i was after armadillo but got soccer instead

Medieval + Alpine dragon :cool:

cool fire dragon
OR Flaming Rock dragon
OR Armadillo
OR soccer
OR pearl
really cool combo

Lazer dragon + Dandelion

Firebird+Pearl

List of Medieval + Alpine dragon's litter chance:
Soccer Dragon
Cool fire Dragon
Armadillo Dragon
Pearl Dragon
Platinum Dragon
Flaming Rock Dragon
Vulcano Dragon

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 06:42
List of Medieval + Alpine dragon's litter chance:
Soccer Dragon
Cool fire Dragon
Armadillo Dragon
Pearl Dragon
Platinum Dragon
Flaming Rock Dragon
Vulcano Dragon

also platinum !!! i feel that i will try this combo forever lol

Mr... Some1
05-24-2012, 06:48
Nice, thanks for sharing.

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 06:54
Vampire+Dandelion has better outcomes.

well i have no vampire yet

its chance is not always 100% to get soccer dragon with medieval + alphine... depends on chance and luck

sure i posted 5 dragon and dibtra add the 6th i think there no 100 % formula for a rare dragon

dibtra
05-24-2012, 06:57
well i have no vampire yet

sure i posted 5 dragon and dibtra add the 6th i think there no 100 % formula for a rare dragon

Well, it is 7 if you count the vulcano dragon

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 06:59
Nice, thanks for sharing.

you are welcome

you got me hahah really i want some sleep

Denzel Dispo
05-24-2012, 07:00
i'm new here...wow alots of new formula about getting rare dragons...

Mr... Some1
05-24-2012, 07:02
You also could share the legendary then you've 8 :D

Monster Tamer
05-24-2012, 20:39
i'm new here...wow alots of new formula about getting rare dragons...

welcome to the forum :) and good lucky getting your own rares :)

Christian Stadler
05-26-2012, 14:18
Has anyone tried Fire + Cool Fire?

lb04
05-26-2012, 14:23

no. I'll do that maybe after I get the legendaries. Then I'll try it. Don't think it'll be much tho

Monster Tamer
05-26-2012, 14:32

my of my friends did but no legendary

Christian Stadler
05-27-2012, 17:10
Calling Fire Dragons epic fail makes them very sad :-(

Ok, seriously. I tried 3 times and the result was always a Fire Dragon

Monster Tamer
05-27-2012, 17:24
Calling Fire Dragons epic fail makes them very sad :-(

Ok, seriously. I tried 3 times and the result was always a Fire Dragon

yes :) you are right

sorry

Duchovney
05-30-2012, 21:26
also platinum !!! i feel that i will try this combo forever lol

Yes I also got platinum, with this combo. :)

Monster Tamer
05-30-2012, 21:40
Yes I also got platinum, with this combo. :)

well platinum is good as well i didn't get mine yet

too many combo to try very long time to wait :confused:

Duchovney
06-02-2012, 20:26
If I didn't have bad luck, I would have not luck at all, still no soccer, never going to quit. :)

Monster Tamer
06-02-2012, 21:52
If I didn't have bad luck, I would have not luck at all, still no soccer, never going to quit. :)
this is the spirit
me too my mountain and tree are for armadillio now

Bossin
06-02-2012, 22:40
Is this good for tounaments?

Monster Tamer
06-02-2012, 22:50
Is this good for tounaments?

generally rare are better than common but legendary is the best
and legendary come form rare breeding

so you get it and play with it and with it you can get even stronger :)

shawnxie
06-03-2012, 01:37
generally rare are better than common but legendary is the best
and legendary come form rare breeding

so you get it and play with it and with it you can get even stronger :)i think rare and legend are same because rare can do some critical and some elements don't damage the rare. while any attack except for charging effects the legend. legend also cant deal critical.

Derek Egolf
06-03-2012, 02:03
ugh we all know how to get rares, it is based solely on probability. Don't worry I'll add something helpful.

x: Any random element (Earth when possible, fire when not - guarantees lowest possible breeding time)
y: The first element of the rare dragon (Ice in the case of soccer)
z: The second element of the rare dragon (Fire in the case of soccer)

The best combo is (x+y) + (x+z)

Why you ask? It lowers the number of possible outcomes.

1. x
2. y + z
3. z + y
4. x + y
5. x + z
6. z + x
7. y + x

Where as Medieval + Alpine dragon Can give roughly 12 (1 or 2 don't exist) outcomes (I realize a few are favorable - 3)
(Fire + Metal) + (Ice + Earth)

1. F + M
2. F + I = Cool Fire
3. F + E
4. M + F
5. M + I
6. M + E
7. I + F = Soccer
8. I + M
9. I + E
10. E + F
11. E + M = Armadillo
12. E + I

So my method gives roughly a 1/7 chance of getting a rare, and the above mentioned gives a 1/4 (a little more) chance of getting a rare. The difference is my method can be used on ANY rare and is more controlled than the one mentioned above. But if you're looking for any random rare, yeah I would use the one mentioned above.

Another point - I could list dozens (probably) of combinations that MIGHT give Soccer. As long as ice and fire are involved it's possible.

This is coming from a level 18 with 2 legends and 4 rares, been playing the game for a week and who already holds a vast knowledge on how this game works.

Oh and monster, rather than me posting this in all your rare guides, could you just edit your posts and mention it? I don't care about credit, I would just like to educate the un-educated.

Duchovney
06-03-2012, 02:31
if you don't want credit, then first the un-educated have got to grasp the concept of the educated, in short Thank you very much for this diagnostic. :)

Monster Tamer
06-03-2012, 03:59
i think rare and legend are same because rare can do some critical and some elements don't damage the rare. while any attack except for charging effects the legend. legend also cant deal critical.

there are some elements doesn't damage the legendary too :) and rare are good but not as good as legendary

and yeah they can do critical too

Monster Tamer
06-03-2012, 04:14
Where as Medieval + Alpine dragon Can give roughly 12 (1 or 2 don't exist) outcomes (I realize a few are favorable - 3)
(Fire + Metal) + (Ice + Earth)

1. F + M
2. F + I = Cool Fire
3. F + E
4. M + F
5. M + I
6. M + E
7. I + F = Soccer
8. I + M
9. I + E
10. E + F
11. E + M = Armadillo
12. E + I

So my method gives roughly a 1/7 chance of getting a rare, and the above mentioned gives a 1/4 (a little more) chance of getting a rare. The difference is my method can be used on ANY rare and is more controlled than the one mentioned above. But if you're looking for any random rare, yeah I would use the one mentioned above.

Another point - I could list dozens (probably) of combinations that MIGHT give Soccer. As long as ice and fire are involved it's possible.

This is coming from a level 18 with 2 legends and 4 rares, been playing the game for a week and who already holds a vast knowledge on how this game works.

Oh and monster, rather than me posting this in all your rare guides, could you just edit your posts and mention it? I don't care about credit, I would just like to educate the un-educated.

i like this mathy way of thinking :) it is like what i made here
This is how breed and combo work (http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?35191-This-is-how-breed-and-combo-work)

any way there many point to discuss :)

1-

guarantees lowest possible breeding time)

what is the theory here and what test did you did ?
from what we see we came to this rule
the breeding time = the highest hatching time of the 2 dragons used

so if armadillo hatch in 12 hours any breed using armadillo will take 12 h lets say you got legendary that hatch in 2 days if you used it in breeding the breed will take 2 days and so on

so i want to know your test and result

2- you say that medieval +alpine have 12 result !!!! i think you just add extra 4 which i made in red
no way that medieval +alpine will give us another medieval the game use element of each dragon in your case you say that that game will use the 2 elements from the same dragon !!! did this happened to you or any one else ??

and sure as i said from medieval +alpine analysis any combo with the 2 needed elemnts have the chance to give the needed dragon we agree but most player want to try only confirmed combo

and we don't know how the odds are calculated for example if a combo can give 1 rare and 3 common will each dragon odd will be 25 % or rare are 10 % and each common are 30 %

also maybe the same rare dragon have different odds according to the combo used this is why i made these 7 rare threads to provide the confirmed combo only

Derek Egolf
06-03-2012, 16:44
Good points. The reason I said earth or fire will guarantee the lowest breeding time is that my theory uses two of the same elements in two hybrids. So in soccer combo you could use Flaming rock + Alpine or you could also use Vampire + Penguin. Which of those two combos obviously gives better breeding times. Earth can't always be used though, so I used fire instead. Those are the two lowest elements. xD

Saul Rincon
06-05-2012, 00:22
No i have another combination pearl + volcano

Duchovney
06-05-2012, 00:26
No i have another combination pearl + volcano

I got Armadillo with that combo

Derek Egolf
06-05-2012, 01:12
I got Armadillo with that combo

Pearl = Ice + Metal
Volcano = Fire + Earth (or vice versa)

Ice + Fire = Soccer
Earth + Metal = Armadillo

Either one is possible, along with several other dragons ;).

DragonFan Hooper
06-07-2012, 16:04
i got this one on 1 try with Flaming rock dragon and cool fire dragon

TylerTheAmazingDragon
06-12-2012, 07:12
I have gotten all 5 combos from AlpineXMedievil EXCEPT for this little bugger! I am gonna keep trying tho!

Monster Tamer
06-12-2012, 13:21
I have gotten all 5 combos from AlpineXMedievil EXCEPT for this little bugger! I am gonna keep trying tho!

Good luck :)

Monkeysage
06-12-2012, 13:27
I just got my soccer 12 hours to go I did Med + Alpine

Monster Tamer
06-12-2012, 13:31
I just got my soccer 12 hours to go I did Med + Alpine

congrats :) sure you are lucky to pick soccer form the 7 possible result dragons ;)

or cause you are an admin :p

Monkeysage
06-12-2012, 13:33
congrats :) sure you are lucky to pick soccer form the 7 possible result dragons ;)

or cause you are an admin :p

i think just luck mate it took me 3-4 times to get it i sold few doulbes of dragons i had till i got

Strong Empires
06-12-2012, 13:35
i think just luck mate it took me 3-4 times to get it i sold few doulbes of dragons i had till i got

congrats I got my soccer from flaming rock + alpine

Monster Tamer
06-12-2012, 13:45

i know it all about luck and you admins play just like us :p

gnc6164
06-14-2012, 03:56
Finally!! I got the soccer but have to wait 12 hours. I used firebird + alpine. I tried medieval + alpine about 40 times then came back to this thread to try a different combo. But I did notice in the thread that it was said that you can not get a medieval dragon from the medieval + alpine but that is not true. I got medieval x2 with that method. I also got the legendary from that method as well. The rainbow legendary dragon.

Monster Tamer
06-14-2012, 04:12
Finally!! I got the soccer but have to wait 12 hours. I used firebird + alpine. I tried medieval + alpine about 40 times then came back to this thread to try a different combo. But I did notice in the thread that it was said that you can not get a medieval dragon from the medieval + alpine but that is not true. I got medieval x2 with that method. I also got the legendary from that method as well. The rainbow legendary dragon.

congrats :)

but i need more details and confirmation

you said that medieval +alpine gave you medieval again ?!!:confused: this mean that the game just take the 2 elements from one dragon as alpine is earth-ice this is never reported before

and also

a legendary from not 2 rare dragons ! your just reported completely 2 new facts

gnc6164
06-14-2012, 04:21
yes. I was trying for the soccer and used medieval + alpine like 40 times. I got 2 medieval eggs yesterday from that combo using gems to finish them off but I also used the same medieval + alpine combo and got the rainbow legendary egg which is still in my hatchery right now.

Monkeysage
06-14-2012, 04:24
hi well done thanks for the combos

ac/dc
06-14-2012, 04:26
honestly i feel nobody checks this thread before making their own

Duchovney
06-14-2012, 04:28

Your right and it's even linked to a sticky

Monster Tamer
06-14-2012, 04:31
yes. I was trying for the soccer and used medieval + alpine like 40 times. I got 2 medieval eggs yesterday from that combo using gems to finish them off but I also used the same medieval + alpine combo and got the rainbow legendary egg which is still in my hatchery right now.

maybe for legendary we can say any 2 hybrid dragon have a chance but it is higher if you use 2 rare dragons

but for medieval from this combo i am confused:confused:

Monster Tamer
06-14-2012, 04:34
hi well done thanks for the combos

Your right and it's even linked to a sticky

maybe it easier to make new one instead of searching :confused:

Monkeysage
06-14-2012, 04:40

maybe it easier to make new one instead of searching :confused:

A new sticky?

gnc6164
06-14-2012, 04:40
I don't know. I didn't really read much of this thread until today. I just looked at the combos so I didn't think there was a problem or a difference if it made a medieval or not. Also I thought that the legendary dragons are mostly about luck so I didn't know that nobody ever got one with that combo either. I should pay more attention to the forums. I remember awhile back that I used a coral dragon with another dragon(can't remember which one) but I ended up with another coral out of that match so I didn't even think anything of it when I got medieval from a medieval match.
I do to remember that coral egg. I was trying to get lantern fish and my sister told me to try star + coral because she got lantern fish with that combo and I got a coral egg from that combo. Still no lantern fish

Monster Tamer
06-14-2012, 04:51
A new sticky?

no :) i mean most player see that making a new thread is easier than looking for the info this is why we have a lot

of threads about already posted info

Monster Tamer
06-14-2012, 04:55
I don't know. I didn't really read much of this thread until today. I just looked at the combos so I didn't think there was a problem or a difference if it made a medieval or not. Also I thought that the legendary dragons are mostly about luck so I didn't know that nobody ever got one with that combo either. I should pay more attention to the forums. I remember awhile back that I used a coral dragon with another dragon(can't remember which one) but I ended up with another coral out of that match so I didn't even think anything of it when I got medieval from a medieval match.
I do to remember that coral egg. I was trying to get lantern fish and my sister told me to try star + coral because she got lantern fish with that combo and I got a coral egg from that combo. Still no lantern fish

well coral form coral +star is normal result the game took the water element from coral and earth element from start then gave you another coral or mud from these 2

but in medieval combo case the game took the 2 elements from 1 dragon this is cloning not breeding

and for lantern try the direct way water+electric so you can only have storm or lantern

the more few the possibilities the better is the combo

gnc6164
06-14-2012, 05:05
ok thank you very much Monster Tamer

Monster Tamer
06-14-2012, 05:13
ok thank you very much Monster Tamer

:)

and any further discoveries just post ;)

Social Warrier
06-14-2012, 07:45
Awsome my first rare Soccor dragon i can tell its him because the egg looks like a football

wolfman25
06-14-2012, 08:34
congratulations man

Monkeysage
06-14-2012, 08:36
well done also i just got mine the other day also

MinasTLoZ
06-14-2012, 09:01
congrats keep trying for the other rares now

Madan Mohan
06-14-2012, 09:46
whats the best combo for SOCCER dragon?

I've tried 8 times(ICE + FIRE), but had no luck.

Pls help me out

wolfman25
06-14-2012, 09:57

Pls help me out

laser dragon + dandelion dragon would give u a soccer dragon

Radu Belea
06-14-2012, 14:36
laser dragon + dandelion dragon would give u a soccer dragon

Yea, that combo can give Soccer, but i had no luck on it from this combo. Only 3 Gummys in a row.

Pls help me out

Try Flaming Rock+Alpine at day and Medieval+Alpine at night. Keep trying you will get it. :)

Madan Mohan
06-14-2012, 16:52
Thank u..............

Will give it a try

Brett
06-14-2012, 18:34
I got a soccer from an alpine and laser. 1st try.

Ricardo Perpetuo
06-16-2012, 18:04
i found another way, mix firebird+fluorescent dragon it will also give soccer and cool fire

Cody Payne
06-18-2012, 20:51
I got both Soccer and Coolfire out of Medevil + Icecube breed them twice first time Soccer and the 2nd Coolfire

Sasuke896
06-20-2012, 19:47
got him from Medieval + Alpine

ehnee
06-20-2012, 22:41
wtf i cannot get the ice and fire dragon to breed wtf is wrong how can i breed them?

ac/dc
06-20-2012, 23:10
wtf i cannot get the ice and fire dragon to breed wtf is wrong how can i breed them?

use a hybrid

ac/dc
06-25-2012, 18:25
cloud and ice can give ice cube, coolfire,soccer, and ice cream in only an hour

Stephen Chow
06-29-2012, 08:20
i got soccer from cool+cool at my 1st try

brokenstar9
06-29-2012, 08:39
I bred my ice cube & firebird trying for a coolfire & got a soccer while I was at it.

amiral25
07-01-2012, 19:01
Merci bien a va bien m'aider mais je n'arrive pas avoir le dragon feu et glace comment l'avoir ?

Heather Mease
07-04-2012, 06:56
firebird+alpine gave me vulcano:((

Semrow
07-06-2012, 00:15
Finally, I got you. lol

Medieval + Alpine = Soccer

Miguel Reyes
07-08-2012, 20:05
i got soccer dragon from firebird and fluoresent on 1 try i was expecting gummy

Duchovney
07-08-2012, 20:07
i got soccer dragon from firebird and fluoresent on 1 try i was expecting gummy

breed them again it can also give gummy. :)

Gunn Vihilidal
07-08-2012, 20:16
how do i breed to get a crystal dragon??? and what are the rare dragons in the game???

Kendall M-Audio Brown
07-13-2012, 11:18
I got one from breeding Medieval and Dandelion dragon.

Wassim Chaya
07-18-2012, 11:49
I got steampunk dragon when i breed firebird+bird

Khai Bautista
08-03-2012, 05:56
You guys can try this out:

Coolfire[Fire/ice] / Soccer[Soccer/ice]

Fire + Ice

Fire Hybrids :
Flaming Rock Dragon
Vulcano Dragon
Cloud Dragon
Blizzard Dragon
Spicy Dragon
Firebird Dragon
Laser Dragon
Hot Metal Dragon
Medieval Dragon
Steam Punk Dragon
Vampire Dragon
Dark Fire Dragon
Robot Dragon

Ice Hybrids:
Alpine Dragon
Snowflake Dragon
Icecube Dragon
Dandelion Dragon
Mojito Dragon
Fluorescent Dragon
Moose Dragon
Pearl Dragon
Platinum Dragon
Penguin Dragon

andy54
08-09-2012, 11:09
pour avoir le fluoresent la meilleure formule est
electrike+glace

VOILA MERCI AUREVOIRE

Joshua Roque
08-10-2012, 23:54
[/I]I got Armadillo by using Pearl+Earth dargon haha easy and i got gummy,soccer,coolfire,but i dont have pirate hehe, but surely I'm making legendaries now so... no rare for me :D[/B]

Shannon Miller
08-19-2012, 10:29
I tired all the combos listed first and never got soccer. I was about to give up but then I decided to try

Penguin + Medieval

and got him first try!!!

sandraj
08-23-2012, 19:42

yeah its all in the chances and luck :)
its taken me ages but yahhh i got soccer :) with medieval + alphine

ShadYaqz
08-24-2012, 13:39
Hi guys, can you write here how did you make your Gummy, Cool Fire and Soccer Dragons? Which combinations? Thanks ;)

Hridoy Das
08-31-2012, 17:04
You're right. I had for you the soccer dragon and thank you very much :)

Avisek Deva Path
09-05-2012, 06:07

I got soccer from volcano + ice and later from cool fire + cool fire

ShadYaqz
09-05-2012, 06:33
This combo is the best: Pearl + Volcano. Everything's same with Medieval + Alpine, but Pearl + Volcano have a short breeding time, chances are the same.

Dot
09-10-2012, 22:27
Wish people would put what level each dragon was at when bred would help a lot ie which dragon is stronger level

X5.452
09-10-2012, 22:28
Wish people would put what level each dragon was at when bred would help a lot ie which dragon is stronger level

The strength of the dragons makes no difference in the results

Asik
09-21-2012, 13:52
HELLO!

I trying bred medieval+ alpine and thats no chanse for me (15 times)... so i try icecube + cool fire and this work!!! at first time! Check this formula bec thats working:)

Gian Carlo Gatab
09-21-2012, 14:29
HELLO!

I trying bred medieval+ alpine and thats no chanse for me (15 times)... so i try icecube + cool fire and this work!!! at first time! Check this formula bec thats working:)

any hybrid combo that has an fire and ice in it can produce soccer. medieval + alpine and icecube + cool fire can both produce soccer dragons. there's no malfunctioning combo nor only working combo to it

rochlem986
09-21-2012, 16:06
Best combo for soccer dragon for me is coolfire + coolfire. I've sent so many soccer dragons in the dragon heaven because of that combo.

Roland S. Paeldilan
09-22-2012, 06:38
got it.. thanks...
Medieval + Alpine dragon

Soccer Dragon
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5304/soccerr.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/soccerr.jpg/)

"The ancestors of this dragon happened to make a home
at a football stadium and that's how it all started .
The dragons started to watch the games and finally learned
How to play themselves ."
__________________________________________________ ___

Medieval + Alpine dragon

cool fire dragon
OR Flaming Rock dragon
OR Armadillo
OR soccer
OR pearl
really cool combo

Lazer dragon + Dandelion

Firebird+Pearl

3rd thanks to R-BX_Empire|Adhiya he found

vulcano dragon with platinum dragon

4th thanks to shawnxie

firebird and alphine

5th thanks for cosminp

platinum+laser

xd1
09-23-2012, 10:45
I got Soccer from Cool fire+Cool fire

revis
09-28-2012, 13:18
then how do u get cool fire?

Andrei Puscas
10-16-2012, 18:06
Hey.Is there any chance of getting Soccer Dragon by breeding 2 Cool Fire dragons ?

ShadYaqz
10-17-2012, 12:38
Hey.Is there any chance of getting Soccer Dragon by breeding 2 Cool Fire dragons ?
Yes, it has a good possibility.

Sandy Kent
10-18-2012, 05:13
snake and cool fire also produce soccer.

ShadYaqz
10-18-2012, 13:25
snake and cool fire also produce soccer.
Nope, this is a wrong information.

jessieboy
11-17-2012, 06:13
what is the level of those two dragons i can't get it in above mentioned combination

11rellis
01-08-2013, 18:08
I got soccer with moose and blizzard 1st try i dont think anyone has mentioned this

UnknowN
01-08-2013, 18:20
I actually got Soccer dragon by breeding "'Hot metal dragon' with 'Ice cream dragon'".

Cecirut
01-08-2013, 18:29
got soccer with Fire bird + pearl and get CoolFire with Pearl+FireBird

Hparrilla25
01-13-2013, 03:03
Ok i need help please i am trying to breed to get the cool fire dragon and the soccer dragon but i try and do what you have there but when i click on medieval and the Alpine it wont let me click on both of them. I need help pleaze

ac/dc
01-13-2013, 03:21
Ok i need help please i am trying to breed to get the cool fire dragon and the soccer dragon but i try and do what you have there but when i click on medieval and the Alpine it wont let me click on both of them. I need help pleaze
have you tried using both columns? one in each?

Monster Tamer
01-13-2013, 03:54

welcome to the forum :)

the only thing i can think about is the dragon level , are they level 4 or higher ?

as you can't breed lower level

uzziah007
05-05-2013, 04:42
i used medieval + alpine and got platinum dragon

Monster Tamer
05-05-2013, 04:57
i used medieval + alpine and got platinum dragon

HI and welcome to the forum :)

there is no 100% sure combo for rare or most dragons , sometimes you have o try few times to get it :)

elitaserina
07-15-2013, 17:57
i got my soccer using icecube+medieval first try.

Shruikan
07-25-2013, 19:20
Tried Medieval + Alpine 4-5 times now, still no luck, also tried Laser + Dandelion once, no luck from that either. Really want a soccer dragon, breeding Medieval + Alpine again now, my luck is pretty bad :o so don't think I'll get it, still hopeful though :o

Shruikan
07-26-2013, 07:34
Got Cool Fire again from Medieval + ALpine :(, trying Laser + Dandelion now

Shruikan
08-05-2013, 15:39
GOT IT! After numerous attempts I've finally got Soccer! I would strongly advise people to try Cool Fire + Cool Fire if they're trying to get Soccer, got it in my first try of this combo. I tried Medieval + Alpine 4-5 times and I also did Firebird + Alpine, Volcano + Alpine, Platinum + Volcano, Lazer + Dandelion yet none of those worked but Cool Fire + Cool Fire got me a Soccer in my first try. Thrilled :D

focuslight
08-05-2013, 23:49
cool fire + cool fire will give soccer. cool fire + cool fire used to be an old formula to give legendary.

Tula
04-06-2014, 04:12
So far no luck with Medieval + Alpine for the soccer dragon. Will try the other combos and keep trying. Thanks for sharing :)

WhiteJusticeInBlackArmor
04-06-2014, 14:56
Got both Soccer and Cool Fire with Cold Star and Sun within 20 tries. IT WAS WORTH IT!

Tula
04-07-2014, 06:33
I finally got the soccer dragon with fire bird + alpine. Your guys suggestions really helped:D