Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Post your hackers here (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichi View Post
    Hi Supreme! How do you know there's no more support for this game? Why is it still running then?
    Hi Tonichi.
    We will go off topic but i will explain it to you.
    I am one of the oldest members of this forum and i am playing this game since its beginning.Also as admin,i had more information from SP and i saw many things here.I was here in the past,when the forum was great and had hundreds active members and i am still here because i love this game and this forum...but i can compare the past with the present.I can't be sure about SP's plans,so i don't know why the game is still running,but they stopped the development and there aren't updates anymore.The Support Team stopped fixing problems and players aren't getting responds anymore.Is easy to understand that nobody is checking the reports and that there isn't Support.Sara(CM) is coming online but not so often as in the past.I know that she loves the game too and i wish to see SP active again in the future...because i still believe that this game deserves better luck and that with some good updates can become again their best game.
    Last edited by supremewarrior; 09-22-2015 at 21:12.

Be respectful and follow the forum rules.

If you have questions about the game you can send pm to me.

If you have problems with the game please send report here:
    http://support.socialpoint.es/games/social-empires

Unhappy Can someone wipe/delete my account on new? becuase im bored and im used to hack

Any mod/admin delete my account and data on new Becuase i was using hack at this time and im got real tired and bored of hacking
    name:
    Workshop'Big

Quote Originally Posted by EisaGaming View Post
    Any mod/admin delete my account and data on new Becuase i was using hack at this time and im got real tired and bored of hacking
    name:
    Workshop'Big
    Hi EisaGaming and welcome to the forum.

As you understood,using hacks isn't nice,is against the rules and you can't enjoy the game for long.Nobody can restart your account,because as i said many times,there isn't Support Team anymore for this game and i don't have the power to do it.You can still try other fb games but if you want my advice,stay away from hacks.

supremewarrior

Be respectful and follow the forum rules.

If you have questions about the game you can send pm to me.

If you have problems with the game please send report here:
    http://support.socialpoint.es/games/social-empires

y cant i get any help

how do I get help from social point what is ther phone number

Quote Originally Posted by chris zyks View Post
    how do I get help from social point what is ther phone number
    It was posted in the other thread that you posted on. You will not get help in this game. It is no longer supported so any offers regarding this game, are no longer valid.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

This game is no more supported

So reporting hackers here or sending support a ticket about them is usless , so closed thread

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425