Thread: Deus Daily Bonus fixed

Deus Daily Bonus fixed

Since the Deus Daily Bonus started, I have picked one square to test it. All these days later and not once did I get gems... mmmmmmmmm sounds fixed to me

I have got gems my son a few times. Might pick a new square. My son pick bottom right, top right and middle just random 3 spots he picks. I pick bottom right, middle and middle left. No reason on what one I pick that day just what I feel good on picking but I pick from thoughs only.

I've picked random ones & got gems before. So, gems are possible, but it does seem like those players that try the "one-spot" pick ever end up winning gems.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

You have to pick different squares, don't just stay with one square. The gems are hard to get, but possible. I have won gems twice since the shuffle began. So not that many times, but it IS possible. I had never won any of the dragons before, but this time was lucky enough to get the music dragon! I did have to spend some gems to shuffle a few more times (first time doing that, but I really wanted the music dragon, haha), but at least I got it.

Some are luckier than others it seems

I suspect that sp manipulate the probabilities as they see fit. At a guess, the gems will usually be something like a "1 chance in a 100" proposition; and the Unique (or rare hybrid) will vary a lot depending on how unique/rare it is.

Additionally, one can only guess how they adjust the probabilities for the "SHUFFLE 3" and "SUPER SHUFFLE 10".

i am somewhat lucky/unlucky on this game. i tend to get hybrid/rare hybrid but not unique. also won gems twice but those with lower value.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex Maria View Post

I suspect that sp manipulate the probabilities as they see fit. At a guess, the gems will usually be something like a "1 chance in a 100" proposition; and the Unique (or rare hybrid) will vary a lot depending on how unique/rare it is.

Additionally, one can only guess how they adjust the probabilities for the "SHUFFLE 3" and "SUPER SHUFFLE 10".
    you do understand that your supposition can be easily demolished by someone getting the gems or uniques in far lesser tries with your theorized results ? the only thing preventing of getting such info though is the highly likely chance that players that got lucky with that roll ain't going to report it because of euphoria.

with such cases, one can't possible say the probabilities are manipulated to a point since the outlier results can appear. the only proven thing that SP has manipulated to a point is the black market.
    Last edited by Gian Carlo Gatab; 04-25-2013 at 13:37.
    "The task of art today is to bring chaos into order." - Theodor Adorno

Question the RNG and i will rip you apart. Whine and i will feed on you. Don't change and i will force you

"the only thing preventing of getting such info though is the highly likely chance that players that got lucky with that roll ain't going to report it because of euphoria"

LOL, what a stupid thing to say. So you must think those people who agreed to record their results for a period of days/weeks in DeaGrimm's thread didn't tell us they got a good prize one day because they were too euphoric to do so? I personally played the game ~26 times in a row so from your logic I must have been euphoric since I didn't see the gems or unique once. The probability of that happening, just from my results alone, is ~0.00015.

Like I said before, the data in the Research thread is there for anyone numerate to view, understand and draw conclusions from. There was enough data in the research thread for me to come up with a ball-park figure of "1 time in a 100" , but who knows what sp do on daily basis to their game and the probabilities?

i've seen deagrimm's data and more results are needed especially with a game population as big as DC. a 100+ data result ain't enough once you account the wonky RNG of DC.

there maybe more results than what was stated but its more likely to be not accounted because of the reason i have stated and the grim reality that game forums are only visited by at least 5% of the total gaming population. majority of the 5% merely pass the forums, not post in it.
    Last edited by Gian Carlo Gatab; 04-25-2013 at 15:19.

Question the RNG and i will rip you apart. Whine and i will feed on you. Don't change and i will force you

just to add: DC has nearly 26 million monthly active users and has 6 million daily active users. the active users fluctuate by millions so one really needs more results at this point.
    Last edited by Gian Carlo Gatab; 04-25-2013 at 14:49.

What rubbish from GCG once again. sp would use a PRNG for a start and the 100+ data (actually more like 300+ if you sift through the threads) is plenty enough to do the statistics on (which I have done) and decide that the probabilities on each prize are clearly not 1/9.

So now you (GCG) are trying to blame the PRNG it seems. The "euphoria" argument is gone so you try to pick on something else. Unfortunately you demonstrate a lack of understanding about PRNG's too. Following your argument sp have just happened to use the world's worst PRNG in their game. It is one that has terrible and biased output and this PRNG just happens to confer a bias towards giving you the worst game prizes each day. It's a ridiculous argument once again.

everyone knows that the chance is not 1/9
    they design this game just to give this impression, but doesnt matter what card you pick, after you choose one, just after that, you will enter in the algorithm to decide which bonus you will get, and that works something like that: 90% 1k food or 5k gold, 8% higher food/gold, 2% dragon/gems
    im playing for 5/6 months, everyday!, never won gems or dragon, you just have to ignore this game, just open, choose, get your 1k gold and move on ^^
    avoid spending gems in deus bonus or breed chance, they are scam games

it's not a stupid argument as you think it, vortex but once you notice the particular quirks on DC RNG, the chances the other results are not recorded (which is a more realistic to ponder on due to it happening always in any game) and the particular fact that forum doesn't get enough players to answer to it, the results are not enough.

the DC RNG has two quirks 1.) repeating results tend to happen far more often in a row 2.) their capability of dividing groups of players to have a different code than the usual. those two factors can hinder deagrimm's results and 100+ data ain't enough to cover that. you can form your answers with such data but 100+ ain't enough for the 1% of the 1% of the total players in the game

just to add: if the second quirk of DC RNG didn't appear, we wouldn't be having this argument at all.

It is a stupid argument: A good PRNG does not have "quirks". They are so good that their output is virtually indistinguishable from true randomly generated numbers. And long strings of repeated results (in the PRNG) are to be expected, in fact, if you don't see them occasionally you suspect that something is wrong with the PRNG. It is one of those battery of tests I mentioned earlier.

The "different code" argument (if true) would only prove my case, and has nothing to do with the PRNG.
    Last edited by Vortex Maria; 04-26-2013 at 10:57.

but PRNG will always have different results when it's run on realtime. not withstanding bugs, a PRNG would not behave exactly as it was programmed where i came from. i have seen untouched PRNGs do low ends more often than the usual and on the other side of things, pull high ends or even some rarer cases, outlier results. when i factor in "quirks" to it, the results tend to be even more muddier than usual

The game creator really likes to trick the player of the game. They make the shuffle game looks as if the player have a 1/9 chance to get it, while in fact it isn't. I've tried doing shuffle game using my family's and friends fb account, a total of 6 account. And i played it for 10 days, meaning that i have at least done the shuffle for 60 times (not to mention that i often got free try). I always choose the same spot, which is the top left card. And the result is...... not even a gem, and only 1 dragon. Got a lot of 1k food and 5k gold. How lucky i am, to be able to choose those 1k and 5k things in a row, out of all 9 choices. That's how i'm convinced that the game setting is actually a bluff. The chance aren't 1/9 after all.

So, I think that the GM should change the shuffle game to another game, such as roullete or something, rather than the shuffle. What's the point making it a shuffle game if after the card being shuffled, the actual outcome still depends on probability. Meaning, the content of the card wasn't fixed after it being shuffled, more likely to be random. It's only a trick to deceive the player to think that they actually have 1/9 chance, while in fact it doesn't. I think the GM shouldn't trick their players like that. But that's just my opinion.