Thread: how can breed the gummy dragon

Angry how can breed the gummy dragon

lol im getting tired play of this game coz i dont have a pure dragon or a gummy dragon only a house of a pure dragon can you help how to breed that **** dragon
    Last edited by Jerry999; 10-06-2013 at 20:51. Reason: Swearing

You must breed a dragon that has the nature element, with a dragon that has an electric element.

for example,
    Tropical + Laser

I got my gummy by breeding a nenufar with laser & i got that gummy in 2 tries!!! U can breed other dragons as well having a nature & electric element like my nenufar had nature & laser had electric!!!!

thank you for your reply i well try .................hoping that i well breed the gummy dragon

ohhhhhhhh man its very sad nenufar + laser dragon cant breed a gummy

It can breed gummy.

yup...it can!!!! I got mine from laser & nenufar!!! Although it took me two tries to get it!!!!

No reason for cursing lulz. They are called rares for a reason. You can't expect to get him on your first try. Although there are some lucky players. You can find information on how to breed any dragon on wikia. But the most important part is to have patience for this game. For Gummy, it can take up to 6 times to get him. Just keep breeding laser and nenufar and you'll get him, don't worry.

p.s. For pure, it can take up to 20 times.
    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?114243-Expansion-Add-Island(s)-or-increase-current-island-s-space

Quote Originally Posted by julz View Post
    lol im getting tired play of this game coz i dont have a pure dragon or a gummy dragon only a house of a pure dragon can you help how to breed that dragon
    Maybe if you don't post in forum rules.

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/s...-gummy-Dragon-)
    join the group, just because you can, it's an open group, for staffie lovers, check it out, you know you want to

Copy and paste to your browser.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/welovestaffies/

Quote Originally Posted by norishima View Post
    No reason for cursing lulz. They are called rares for a reason. You can't expect to get him on your first try. Although there are some lucky players. You can find information on how to breed any dragon on wikia. But the most important part is to have patience for this game. For Gummy, it can take up to 6 times to get him. Just keep breeding laser and nenufar and you'll get him, don't worry.

p.s. For pure, it can take up to 20 times.
    Really, I was not aware that you were guaranteed to get a dragon after a certain number of tries.

I took more than 6 for some of the regular hybrids, would always get the same dragon and not the other from same combo. Took forever to get Medieval, but I had a lot of Steampunk. And I'm well past 20 for the Pure too. lol. You have the same low percent chance every time, its like rolling a die, your always only going to have a 1/6 chance of hitting 6, some people will do it the first time, other might try a 100(+) times before getting it. (Unlikely when odds are only 1/6 but still possible).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady86 View Post
    Really, I was not aware that you were guaranteed to get a dragon after a certain number of tries.

I took more than 6 for some of the regular hybrids, would always get the same dragon and not the other from same combo. Took forever to get Medieval, but I had a lot of Steampunk. And I'm well past 20 for the Pure too. lol. You have the same low percent chance every time, its like rolling a die, your always only going to have a 1/6 chance of hitting 6, some people will do it the first time, other might try a 100(+) times before getting it. (Unlikely when odds are only 1/6 but still possible).
    I'm sorry to hear you had such a difficult time getting them. I, myself, could not get a cool fire easily before i got 3 soccers. But i was trying mainly to say to lulz is that you have to try over and over again to get the dragon desired. With the same pair (very important).

Can i ask which pair did you use to make a pure dragon, dragonlady? I hope one of them was not wind.
    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?114243-Expansion-Add-Island(s)-or-increase-current-island-s-space

I haven't managed to get a pure yet. But Ive been trying Legendary + Crystal. (so no, not wind seeing as I haven't managed to get that one either lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady86 View Post
    I haven't managed to get a pure yet. But Ive been trying Legendary + Crystal. (so no, not wind seeing as I haven't managed to get that one either lol)
    :/ I used the same pair and got him on my 15th try. And my cousin got him on the fourth. :/

If this recipe keeps failing, may i suggest getting him on the black market with 60 gems once he appears there?

Hey guys, I am here to show you how do I get my pure dragon in my first try, try crystal + crystal, (High Chance).

buenas me gustaria saber como obtener los dragones especiales osea el dargon cristal y todos los demas adquirir con gemas salen demaciado costosos y toca es con tarjetas de créditos eso no me agrada, si saben como obtenerlos le agradecería informacion

Quote Originally Posted by norishima View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you had such a difficult time getting them. I, myself, could not get a cool fire easily before i got 3 soccers. But i was trying mainly to say to lulz is that you have to try over and over again to get the dragon desired. With the same pair (very important).

Can i ask which pair did you use to make a pure dragon, dragonlady? I hope one of them was not wind.
    Try Crystal + Crystal, got pure in my first try.
    Dragon city, Monster legends, Social wars, Social Empires, Dark Warriors player!

If you would like to ask me about anything, PM me.

Coolfire can be obtained through alphine + Medieval.
    Dragon city, Monster legends, Social wars, Social Empires, Dark Warriors player!

i'm having a hard time to get a gummy.i am breeding right now a pure and petroleum...could the 16 hr time produce a poo?

Poo breeding and hatching time is 14 hours and 59 minutes, which means 15 hours.