Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breed exclusive dragons

Breed exclusive dragons

hi guys danny here (^.^)/

im surprised no one has mentioned the new breeding dragons we can get, unique ones!!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...vedragons.png/

i know a guy who breed the demon dragon, didnt know it existed, anyway.

so basically just breed dragons to get the same elements, and with the levels it states for the dragon.

For example, the guy who got the ruby. dragon, he was trying to breed the medieval dragon. he used a metal with a flame. and if you check thats the combo for the ruby.

i will try to get the carnival by breeding the flame with metal. lets see if i get it, well im guessing the ones with 3 elements will be harder to get.
    if you get a unique, post it here to have others get it.

well dannys out! (-_-)/

I want to just ask, I want to get sky, it has terra and electric elements, so should I breed terra + electric, basic element dragons.

or I have to breed hybirds ?
    Last edited by Laser; 05-09-2013 at 19:39.
    Dragon city, Monster legends, Social wars, Social Empires, Dark Warriors player!

If you would like to ask me about anything, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    I want to just ask, I want to get sky, it has terra and electric elements, so should I breed terra + electric, basis element dragons.

I think it's in the Deus Vault

Joder... la verdad no entiendo un pito de ingles... si alguien pudiera decirme si esto es correcto, si entendi bien lo que queria decir el cartel que me aparecio hoy!... es correcto, podemos aparear dragones unicos directamente en el criadero sin mas?....
    por cierto... la gente de social points no acostumbra hacer un maldito anuncio de nada verdad?... tenemos que darnos cuenta de las cosas sin mas verdad?

u can breed basic dragons too just need be on lvl request and is fine, i think is better this way do much more easy get the unique dragon but is plenty hard get them any way

I want to just ask, I want to get sky, it has terra and electric elements, so should I breed terra + electric, basic element dragons.

assuming im right.. yes :/

They have limited days, or it's forever ?
    Dragon city, Monster legends, Social wars, Social Empires, Dark Warriors player!

So the new dragons what we now can breed are Paradise, Carnival, Angry, Ruby, Lava and Music dragons.

Paradise -> nature / flame (parents have to be at least level 10)
    Music -> Flame / Electric (parents have to be at least level 15)
    Carnival -> Metal / Flame (level 15)
    Angry -> Earth / Flame / Nature (level 20)
    Ruby -> Flame / Metal (level 15)
    Lava -> Flame / Earth / Dark (level 20)

So the main question. If i have Gummy and Soccer/Cool fire at least level 15 do i have change to get Paradise dragon?? I don't want to use my food to level up flame and nature dragon.

Or if i have Armadillo (metal/earth) and Soccer/Cool fire (ice/flame) at least level 15 do i have change to get Carnival or Ruby dragon??

So the new dragons what we now can breed are Paradise, Carnival, Angry, Ruby, Lava and Music dragons.

Paradise -> nature / flame (parents have to be at least level 10)
    Music -> Flame / Electric (parents have to be at least level 15)
    Carnival -> Metal / Flame (level 15)
    Angry -> Earth / Flame / Nature (level 20)
    Ruby -> Flame / Metal (level 15)
    Lava -> Flame / Earth / Dark (level 20)

So the main question. If i have Gummy and Soccer/Cool fire at least level 15 do i have change to get Paradise dragon?? I don't want to use my food to level up flame and nature dragon.

Or if i have Armadillo (metal/earth) and Soccer/Cool fire (ice/flame) at least level 15 do i have change to get Carnival or Ruby dragon??

Jerry999
    Also these :
    Seahorse - Sea, Nature - Level 10
    Great White - Earth, Ice - Level 10
    Plankton - Sea, Earth - Level 10
    Sky - Earth, Electric - Level 10
    Emerald - Nature, Metal - Level 15
    Bat - Dark, Earth - Level 15
    Deep Forest - Nature Earth - Level 15
    Diamond - Ice, Earth, Nature - Level 20

basically they made many of the Uniques breedable. They have also removed the Deus Vault, you can't buy it anymore.

Smile yay

i hope this stays forever because some people need time

it is possible get those dragons from hibrids?... yes.

the only thing is very more difficult because those dragons can realease at least like 3 or 4 different dragons so is gonna take time get those dragons.

i really got a question here... legendary and pure dragons can relaese all dragons, is still possible get those dragons from legendary or pures ??
    i think is not posible but who knows ...

--' srry double post ... who get alredy an Unique dragon?

I am breeding for Sky Dragon, I leveled my terra and electric "that was worse to me to waste my food for those bad dragons" leveled them to 10 and bred them, 8 hours breeding time, which means star dragon, my first failure, dammit.

I wanted a music dragon bt wasnt able to get it by shuffling cards. Bt nw m so happy that finally it is breedable.

I have just one question....if a unique needs, say, level 15 dragons to breed, n the dragons are at a level higher than 15, can they still breed that unique or they have to be xactly at level 15 (or wteva level is mentioned in front of the unique)????

Please guys, is it possbile to get sky from breeding Terra+ Electric lvl 10 ? or I have to do it with hybirds ?
    tell me because I think I am trying wrong.

Please guys, is it possbile to get sky from breeding Terra+ Electric lvl 10 ? or I have to do it with hybirds ?
    tell me because I think I am trying wrong.
    yes it is possible, but u know is not dat easy to get them, is like try to get a rare hibrid dragon so if u are unlucky is gonna take to many attempts, for now i trying get sky too with my lvl 10 Hot-metal and armadillo dragons.

other way its seems like is pretty more probably u need 2 specific dragons to breed them (like in Deus Vault) so if is this way is gonna be more troublesome if we dont know what need to get them.

Jerry999
    Should be able to use the elemental dragons, shouldn't need hybrids except for those that are three element dragons.
    You can use the specified level or higher for the parent, it does not have to be the exact level.

Here's an alphabetical list of the dragons and the breeding times

Code:
    Dragon		Elements		Breed Time	Min Parents Level
    Angry		Terra|Flame|Nature	20 hours	Level 20
    Bat 		Dark|Terra		20 hours	Level 15
    Carnival	Metal|Flame		20 hours	Level 15
    Deep Forest	Nature|Terra		20 hours	Level 15
    Diamond		Ice|Terra|Nature	20 hours	Level 20
    Emerald		Nature|Metal		20 hours	Level 15
    Great White	Terra|Ice		20 hours	Level 10
    Lava		Flame|Terra|Dark        20 hours	Level 20
    Music		Flame|Electric		20 hours	Level 15
    Paradise	Nature|Flame		20 hours	Level 10
    Plankton	Sea|Terra		20 hours	Level 10
    Ruby		Flame|Metal		20 hours	Level 15
    Seahorse	Sea|Nature		20 hours	Level 10
    Sky 		Terra|Electric		20 hours	Level 10

All confirmed to be 20 hours now
    Last edited by Jerry999; 05-25-2013 at 21:03. Reason: added breeding times

I just bred terra and dujur and got a 20 hour breeding time......I dont know any dragon, unique or normal, that has that time. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry999 View Post
    The promo screen says "use dragons at the specified level", doesn't say at that level or higher, but they often have wrong grammar/incomplete info. I hope you can use higher ones, as all my dragons are level 21 or higher. I'll find out as soon as i have a breeding spot open.
    Thanx Jerry!!! Plz tell me as soon as u r able to get a unique from dragons at a higher level than specified! Coz i really want a music dragon n my flame n electric hybrids are level 20! So if i have to use level 15 dragons only, den i need to level up sm other dragons!!!

anyone got one of it yet???just recently woke up from bed i am...

finally dragon city has a reason to be played for more, and i congratulate it. i always wanted this kind of thing thou, i've been in jealousy at people who spent their gems with the old-hag's unique dragon game...i save all my gems only for the rainy days...now it seems like the golden dawn is coming up raising ow yeah! now that's just too much...

anyone got one of it yet???just recently woke up from bed i am...

finally dragon city has a reason to be played for more, and i congratulate it. i always wanted this kind of thing thou, i've been in jealousy at people who spent their gems with the old-hag's unique dragon game...i save all my gems only for the rainy days...now it seems like the golden dawn is coming up raising ow yeah! now that's just too much...

Take these new dragons just like the Deus Vault but for free. And with the addition of the specific levels the dragons need to be. Same system. If im not mistaken. This is how im approaching this. Ill use the Diamond dragon as an example (cause i like diamonds :P)
    The diamond is ice/terra/nature. with the number 20. so both parents have to be level 20.

In the deus vault, in order to breed the Dujur Dragon, which is 3 elements, you had to breed a Cool fire with an electric. Now for me to get the diamond, i will try breeding an Ice dragon with a Tropical dragon. both at level 20. Using the same logic as the Deus vault. You can try breeding a Tropical dragon (nature/terra) with a dragon that is half ice and half nature or terra. Just to increase your chances. ex, Tropical with a Alpine dragon (Ice AND terra).

You can try doing this with the other dragons that require 3 elements. I will try doing what i just did, and ill see if i get it. If i do get it, ill post it here.

And quick note, if you plan on getting all these dragons. Start from left to right of the list. Because, example, you need the Nature dragon at level 10, 15, and 20 to get some dragons. If you raise it to 20 first, youll need to get another Nature dragon to have it at a lower level.

Does the elements of the dragons used to breed matter? Or is it just the level? If it just the level, then i would use two terra dragons to breed them. That way, the only possible results would be terra dragon and unique dragons. Even if i failed to breed the unique, i only need to wait 15 sec before trying again.

I think uniques have specific dragons to breed them. we need someone to tell us may be.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast