Thread: Whats the most powerful dragon on dragon city?!? pls reply!

Red face Whats the most powerful dragon on dragon city?!? pls reply!

Hello, im an active player on dragon city, and would like to know which dragon is the most powerful one in combat, as theres nothing on search engines saying exactly which one it is?! I have a pure dragon, legendary, and volcano dragon in combat slots, and to my knowledge..Im guessing that pure dragon is most powerful, as for not having any weaknesses or immunities?! Am I correct? Pls reply if anyone knows! Thanks!

i have been using three legendary dragons for a long time and i always win in tournaments and combat.

Yes, 3 legendarys obviously makes alot of difference, I fought a player once who had a combination of 2 legendaries, and 1 pure, was level 31 and a lost about 5 times to him!! LOL until 6th time defeated!!

pures are the strongest but they also have weaknesses !!!!
    Social Empires : Level 83
    Fastest cash tourney time for 300 is 1:31 and for weekly 1:32

Monster Legends : Level 25
    Team : Scorpheg (lv 51) Fliploch (lv 30) Legend (lv 30)

the new feature of ML which is "temples" totally sucks

Pures have weaknesses do they?! It says on Dragon Wiki: N/A, what does that exactly mean? that they have weakness or not? Confused!

...also wondering, does anyone know what kind of weaknesses the pure dragons have? cos I dont have a clue! Thanks

pures have no weakness listed but my legendaries always win whenever i encounter them. my legendaries are level 28 with 3 gold stars.

Pure Dragon (Unicorn) is the strongest dragon because it has two pure attacks. My primary dragon however is Pure Ice dragon. It's the best dragon for the tournament because it can deal critical damage to the Wizard dragon. It can also deal critical damage to combat favorites, Coolfire, Armadillo, Gummy, and other dragons with Flame, Terra and Nature element as their primary element.

no hits in them will be critical but pure hits will be weak

Legends are the strongest currently, followed by Pures. This changed with the War/Light update.
    Alien, Amethyst, Aurora, Aztec Emperor, Barvarian, Blue, Blue Fire, Brontosaurus, Burning, Cat, Columbus, Chainmail, Crossfire, Dark Elf, Deus Pet, Elements, Evil Pumpkin, Frozen Wind, Giant wings, Glacial, Granite, Hammer, Hydra, Hypno, Joker, King, Kryptonite, Lava, Love, Lightning, Mars, Moon, Music, Ninja, Origami, Peace, Quartz, Ruby, Santa, Spectre, Special Cool Fire, St. Patrick, T-Rex, Thief, Tiny, Tribal, Wrestler, Wurm.
    147/196

Also depends on who the opponent is, and if you are asking about attack strength or health.

Attack Strength:
    The strongest Legend attack has a base power of 2300.
    The strongest Pure attack has a base power of 1500.
    An elemental attack that does critical damage is 2x power.
    The strongest War attack would be 1650x2=3300
    The strongest attack from all of the other elements would be 1350x2=2700

Health:
    Pures and four of the Legends are Category 5
    Droconos and Nirobi are Category 4

These are the only Category 5 elemental dragons:
    Dujur
    Hydra
    Octopus
    Santa
    Wrestler

Info on Attacks and Category can be found in the Dragon Weaknesses, Dragons listed by first element and HP thread in the Player Guides forum

How to clear Flash Player cache
    When reporting a problem be sure to state what platform you are playing on; Facebook, iOS, or Android
    I have 185 of the 247 different dragons.

in my combats i always use these dragons :
    Lighting Dragon ( Level 17 ) [ RankPoints : 12000] - Attacks : Tesla Ray ; Acid Rain ; whirlepool ; Storm - weakness : Sea
    Volcano Dragon ( Level 17 ) [ RankPoints : 9800 ] - Attacks : Flamethrougher ; Asteroid ; Meteorshower , Nuclear Hit- weaknness : Sea , Electric
    Gold Dragon ( Level 17 ) [ RankPoints : 9500 ] - Attacks : Tesla Ray ; CannonBalls ; Electric Shock ; Magneto - weakness : , Electric , Dark

And i won almost every combat / tournament till now .
    Pure & Legendary Dragons are not that strong , my Lighting Dragon takes damage ( 6000-7000 ) to a legendary dragon with each of his attacks :/. . .
    Last edited by Jerry999; 12-02-2013 at 19:24. Reason: merged double post

The Lightning is also weak to Light, and possibly Nature. Neither wiki shows it weak to Nature, but last time I was able to attack a light defending dragon with Nature (a couple of weeks ago) it did critical damage.

Dark has three weaknesses as well.

How to clear Flash Player cache
    When reporting a problem be sure to state what platform you are playing on; Facebook, iOS, or Android
    I have 185 of the 247 different dragons.