Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Breeding Nest II

Dragon Breeding Nest II

ok well i know that alot of people have probably suggested the Dragon Breeding Nest II and all credit to them but it is really obvious and should definetly be made. Anyway... again the nest should have 3 dragons and their draggies. so those dragons should be:

1.Golden Draggy and Dragon
    2.Heavy Draggy and Dragon
    3.Black Dragon and Draggy.

i cant do the Two-Headed or Epic Two-Headed Dragons coz they dont have draggies.
    tell me wot u think and wot i should change

That's cool. It probably be here soon when enough people lose interest in buying them w/ cash.
    "Once this sword is drawn, it must taste blood..."

Senior Member Cyndaquil Victini's Avatar
    Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    NO heavy dragon nd black dragon is still too powerful but golden dragon is ok
    games......must have games.........

If it is u should probably make it 25 feed and care because they are more powerful.

i suggest to make 20 feeds and care for all that dragons to make the player more difficult because its way way way too powerful.

Senior Member R-BX_Empire|Adhiya's Avatar
    i don't agree with this... the first dragon nest is enough...

A LOYAL PLAYER OF DRAGON CITY FROM INDONESIA.
    BEAT ME

Senior Member Michael Stephen Austria's Avatar
    everything is not for free dude

yea good point

The dragons nest is enough

hey some people on social empires don't have awesome dragons or units so you should give those people some help

I want this to happen

Ofcourse u do but what would happen? everyone army of dragons and even if u put a 25 limit there will be players with speed hack 1 dragons nest is enough

i like it its epic

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Doan View Post
    hey some people on social empires don't have awesome dragons or units so you should give those people some help
    The developers have already given us the Dragon Nest and the Monster Nest; we should be very grateful already, and not expect more, seeing as we are paying nothing for them while others are paying lots of money for the special units..

Español:Bueno me gusta la idea pero seria mejor que por cada crecimiento del dragon cobre 1 cash eso anularia la posibilidad de hackear el sistema ademas seria mas justo para los que pagen
    Ingles:Traductor google
    Well I like the idea but would be better that for every increase of 1 cash copper dragon that negate the possibility to hack the system would also be more fit for that Pagen

maybe they should make new dragons
    or set the time to 12 hours or 24 hours for the dragon breeding nest 2

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndaquil Victini View Post
    NO heavy dragon nd black dragon is still too powerful but golden dragon is ok
    ur no fun
    everybody likes this idea but not u

poll,already
    SSSSS...EEEEE
    S...........E
    SSSSS...EEEEE
    ........S...E
    SSSSS...EEEEE

PROBLEM?

I also think there should be a dragon nest 2.mas time would have 24 or 12 hours.
    so it was fair. but that spending time with notes should also increase. so it would be rare to have one of 6.

Say this again and again...SE gave you the Dragons Nest and Monsters Nest to make ur own Dragons/Monsters, Be Grateful, Se Needs to make Money, And If there werent no dragons nest/monsters nest, You'll be wild off without Dragons.
    Hye.

Español:
    Bueno seria bueno que solo agregen al dragon dorado ya que es el siguiente dragon mas devil,por cierto es no es el tema pero si SE necesita dinero puede hacer publicidades ya que hay muchos que jugan y pueden conseguir patrocinadores
    Ingles:Traductor Google
    Well it would be nice to just add the golden dragon and dragon which is the next most devil, by the way is not the issue but if you need money you can make advertising as there are many who Jugan and can get sponsors
    SSSSS...EEEEE
    S...........E
    SSSSS...EEEEE
    ........S...E
    SSSSS...EEEEE

PROBLEM?

yo solo se que esta idea es buena los gold member solo se sienten celosos pues cuando la gente que no sea gold member tenga esos dragones sus imperios se veran opacados pues no se veran tan poderosos pero no piensan que de todos modos tienen diferentes ofertas si no vean a el dios vulcano o al dragon de cristal o atomic godzilla y no se dan cuenta que la cria de dragones I es muy dificil ahora si se le aumenta el tiempo sera muy duro para los que no son gold member conseguirlos yo no le veo el problema a ayudar a los que no pueden comprar cash por que de todos modos se vuelve muy dificil derrotar a los que compran cash pues les queda facil comprar cosas que valen cash como los barracones y ademas teniendo muchos cash compran las unidades con cash pues por mas poderosas que sean siempre hay una opcion de comprar con cash tal unidad y aun asi solo vale max 6 cash y como tienen muchos cash compran ''x'' barracon y ''x'' unidad y se vuelven muy poderosos

well all i ask is if you can raise a draggie to a dragon i am fine

heavy dragon is too new-ish, but at least you made sure all the picked dragons have draggy forms, so credit there
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BowserwithaShotgun
    http://marxbowser.deviantart.com/
    My... Other places of buisness

Add the dragon nest II, i cant use my drag nest I cuz its glitched<_>

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast