Thread: Dragon City Mystery Eggs

Dragon City Mystery Eggs

I was hoping if you could tell me why we can't receive the mystery eggs? For over a week I have noticed that we are not getting the mystery eggs, Can you please look into this please?

There may be a corrupt request blocking things.

Try this:

Go to the Facebook App Center
    Click on Requests in the left column (near the bottom)
    Find Dragon City and click on Ignore All -- this will remove all existing requests so your friends will have to resend them.

If that doesn't help please send a ticket to support:
    From Mobile:

Look for the "options" button at the top right corner of the game.
    Go to FAQ and see if a solution already exists.
    If you still need to contact Support go to Report a Problem

From Facebook:

How to Report Game problems to Support
    Click the red link located beneath your game that says Help and Support.
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see this question:
    Did this answer your question? Yes / No
    Click on No for the report form to show.

Allow at least three Business days for a response (been 5-7+ days lately)

If the link below your game is not working, copy and paste this into your browser's address bar:
    support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/

You'll have to manually enter your Facebook ID number if you use this link as it won't be auto-entered.
    This number is displayed beneath the game, or Google for "How to find my Facebook ID".

Never post your Facebook ID number on the forum.

How to clear Flash Player cache
    When reporting a problem be sure to state what platform you are playing on; Facebook, iOS, or Android
    I have 221 of the 306 different dragons.

I did a further question so would I find the answer in my email as I had to provide it?

You should have gotten an automatic reply email with your ticket number to confirm a ticket was created. Seems that's not always happening.

Could be in your Junk folder, or you might have mistyped your email address on the form. Could also be some glitch prevented a ticket from being created.

Unfortunately they have removed the Sign in with Facebook option on the support site so there is no way to verify if a ticket was created.

You can try sending tickets until you do get a reply, but may be better to create an account on their support page so you can log in to create/view tickets. This may have to use a different email address though; If a ticket was ever created using the Help and Support link under the game, you can't use the email address you supplied for another account.

Go here:
    https://socialpoint.zendesk.com/requests

At the bottom where it says New to Social Point? click the Sign up link

Fill in the info and when you get the confirmation email, click the link in that email to confirm the account.
    If it says your email address has already been used, you'll have to use a different email address.

Then you can sign in and create a ticket and, once created, view them to see what progress if any has occurred. You'll have to supply your Facebook ID number so they can identify your account. It won't be automatically entered as the Help and Support link does. This number is displayed beneath the game under the Help and Support link.

This will not let you view tickets created using the Help and Support link as it's a separate account.

The system will automatically close tickets after 14 days of no activity. If they get real busy, it's possible for tickets to be closed before they even see them. If it's been 10-12 days and you haven't gotten a response other than the auto-reply email, add a comment to your ticket to let them know you still have the problem.

When reporting a problem be sure to state what platform you are playing on; Facebook, iOS, or Android

For some reason my email hasnt been verified. I clicked on it to have them send me the info to verify and nothing happens. Please help, as this is getting frustrating to be able to play this game

You'll have to explain in detail.
    Did you click Sign In or Sign Up? Or Forgot my Password then Submit?
    What happens if you don't fill in the Captcha text and click Sign up? It should give you an error message at the top of the screen.

So you have a popup blocker installed/enabled? Try turning it off, it may be blocking the error messages

Try a different browser as well.

I use facebook. when I click on get new pass word, I click where it is to send me a new pass word it tells me that my email hasnt been confirmed. I hit send to get an email to be confirmed, and I don't receive an email. Sorry if the other wasnt clear. It has just been getting frustrating to play with all things not working.

Still light on details:
    Quote Originally Posted by WiccanGirl13 View Post
    I use facebook.
    Is this here because I've asked for people to state what platform they play on, or do you mean you used your Facebook Email address to create the new account on the support page?

If you used your Facebook.com email, remember that incoming emails go to your Facebook Messages, If you've turned off email notification of new messages you won't get a notice in your regular email account.

Did you create a new email address to use, or are you using the one you normally use, like the one for this forum?
    Did it seem an account was created? After entering your Name, email, and the Capcha, did you get this Sign up Complete message:

Thank you for signing up, <Name you used>.

A welcome email will be sent to <email you used> shortly, containing a verification link that enables you to log in.

If you don't receive email from us within a couple of minutes, please check your junk/spam folder.
    Did you double check the email address it displayed in the above message to make sure it was correct?
    Are you typing in the email address when you try to sign in, or letting the browser auto complete enter it?
    If you transposed a couple characters, and are letting the browser auto complete fill in the email address you'll never get the welcome email. (I've never done that, nope not ever, not me )

If the email you used is a new account you just created, have you tried sending an email to it from your usual account to verify it's receiving email? And send one from it to your usual account?

Did you use a temporary email service? I tried one and it created an account, but never sent the email, so they may just ignore some of the temporary email providers.

The Sign in with Facebook option is back on the support site so you can now check your tickets sent via the Help and Support link under the game, so no need to create a new account, at least for now.
    Seems they are not sending the email with the ticket number all the time though, they may have discontinued doing so for some reason.

To check your tickets:

Make sure you are signed in to Facebook. If there are multiple players in your household, make sure you are signed in with the Facebook account that the ticket was sent from.
    Then go to this link:
    https://socialpoint.zendesk.com/requests

Use the Sign in with Facebook button, and that should show you a list of your tickets and their status. Click on the title to open the ticket to add a comment, or read any they have left.

If you get this error: "Sorry, that user does not exist. Contact support if you think this is an error.", then your ticket was never created, and you've never sent one before, so no account exists for you.
    Try sending in a new ticket in this case. Also send a new one if your ticket isn't there, or if it is present but marked solved, but you still have the problem.

Also, the system will automatically close tickets after 14 days of no activity. If they get real busy, it's possible for tickets to be closed before they even see them. If it's been 10-12 days and you haven't gotten a response, add a comment to your ticket by signing in manually as described above.