Thread: Post Your Base!

Post Your Base!

i would love to see what other bases look like here is mine, and also, any suggestions?

jhgfj.png

Love your base,but I will offer you a few suggestions. First, move your Command Center to the middle of your base, or you should leave an opening somewhere on your base, or your a sitting duck. You need to allow your units to leave and attack. A Siege Striker can pick off your mechs one by one or can go right for your base without getting close enough to be hit (it has a range of 15). I have been able to beat level 89s ,90s, and 100 because of this defense tactic. You have alot of cool mechs let them out to kick butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom309 View Post
    Love your base,but I will offer you a few suggestions. First, move your Command Center to the middle of your base, or you should leave an opening somewhere on your base, or your a sitting duck. You need to allow your units to leave and attack. A Siege Striker can pick off your mechs one by one or can go right for your base without getting close enough to be hit (it has a range of 15). I have been able to beat level 89s ,90s, and 100 because of this defense tactic. You have alot of cool mechs let them out to kick butt!

Awesome! thank you, i will try this out! ill do some reorganizing, and ill post here when i get it done

here it is now, what you think?

jhgfj.png

Looks good! You got a way out to fight ground units and you can still defend inside your base Good Luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom309 View Post
    Looks good! You got a way out to fight ground units and you can still defend inside your base Good Luck!!!
    Thanks!

BReY45n.jpg
    I'm an old player, havent played this game in years. Just came here and saw this thread so I just wanted to post my base.

Cool Mi base

POR FAVOR NO LLOREN kjakjakjakja

5c3e9fd2e7671768a119f5edfeef8224o.jpg

USA- Lurking in the shadows of the night.

This is my high level account, I've been working on it since the beginning of 2013.

Still not even close to building my entire base as you can see. I'm working on making my bases defensive strategy unstoppable. And trying to build my base to look somewhat like the games General's base is.

Also, I have a new account I am also working on right now. Its only level 39 though, yet still advancing.

Tips and Suggestions

-Guys, if you have fully expanded your base, put your commander center in the top with full protections and units outside and inside of the area, if not just do as suggested above ;D
    -keep your weak units that have great health randomly spreaded around the base ( being attacked will make other units go into the threat and the will resist enough untill the main team comes.
    -As mentioned above, keep space for units to move
    these are the things I know, hopefully I helped you guys

Post Your Base

What are the things on top of your monitor? They look kinda like giant chess pieces.
    http://tvoydosug.com/tag/beautiful_girls/

Love your base,but I will offer you a few suggestions. First, move your Command Center to the middle of your base, or you should leave an opening somewhere on your base, or your a sitting duck.
    [url=http://writefreelance.in/]Writer India[/url]