Thread: Hatchery Not Loading

Hatchery Not Loading

I bought a Light Dragon egg last night and when I went onto the game today the Hatchery won't load. I can still click on it but it's not showing that I have any eggs there. Only the Info, Upgrade, and Move buttons are available. I'm not sure if my egg is missing or just isn't loading because I can't see the hatchery. I've tried reloading the page twice, it's never taken more than a few seconds to load before. The rest of the game seems to be working fine. I spent gold getting a light dragon egg so I want my light dragon.

Try clearing both the Flash cache and the Browser cache. Not always the problem, but sometimes it is, and it's pretty easy to do.
    [URL=http://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569]How to clear Flash Player cache[/URL]
    If using Chrome you have to clear all cookies to clear the Flash cache, so check the box that says "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" in the Clear browsing data dialog.
    If you don't want to clear all of your cookies, you can use Adobe's online Settings Manager:
    [url=http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html]Settings Manager[/url]
    [URL="http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050"]How to clear your Browser cache[/URL]

If that doesn't work, or if it does but the egg is missing (and not in storage), contact support:

How to Report Game problems to Support
    Click the orange link located beneath your game that says Help and Support.
    Scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see this question:
    Did this answer your question? Yes / No
    Click on No for the report form to show.

Allow at least three Business days for a response (been 5-30+ days lately)

If the link below your game is not working, copy and paste this into your browser's address bar:
    support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/

You'll have to manually enter your Facebook ID number if you use this link as it won't be auto-entered.
    This number is displayed beneath the game, or Google for "How to find my Facebook ID".

Never post your Facebook ID number on the forum.
    How to clear Flash Player cache
    When reporting a problem be sure to state what platform you are playing on; Facebook, iOS, or Android
    I have 273 of the 397 different dragons.

I just cleared all my Cache, still nothing, sent a bug report. Also update. I just tried to buy a new egg to see what would happen and confirmed that there is in fact an egg in the hatchery. I can't even buy a new egg until the one I have hatches and I can't hatch it because that button doesn't load.
    Last edited by RialVestro; 12-06-2014 at 01:27.

it is happening to me to please let me known if you solved it and i will do the same if i get my fix..ty

Might try in a different browser, sometimes one will be able to deal with the problem better than another.
    When reporting a problem be sure to state what platform you are playing on; Facebook, iOS, or Android

I am having the same issue on Facebook. I have cleared everything and tried rebooting. If anyone can fix this please let me know.

same issue here

have done all the standard stuff, refreshed, cleared, notified.

Good to know it's not just me. Got a Cloud Dragon in storage now. Just won it from the Tournament island but can't use it because I already have a Light Dragon in the Hatchery that I can't hatch.
    Last edited by RialVestro; 12-06-2014 at 11:33.

Hatchery Not loading

I too am having the same problem its been two days now, i thought maybe it was my internet or something but now after seeing this forum its clearly not something my end. Hope you can fix it soon.

day to

got the standard blah, blah, blah from tech support, and still locked up day 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    got the standard blah, blah, blah from tech support, and still locked up day 2
    I haven't even heard a reply from them... although they may have tried. My E-mail is cluttered with junk mail so the sent report option probably isn't the best way for tech support to contact me in the first place. I'm kinda hoping they'll see this thread, realize the Hatchery is broken, and fix the *** thing. It's gotta be on their end when multiple people are having this problem.
    Last edited by Jerry999; 12-07-2014 at 07:21. Reason: Cursing

same problem

yes Ive rebooted the computer, tried another internet server, cleared my history…. no luck I even purchased a training center and it isn't showing up either.. its there but can't "see" it

Question Hatchery not hatching or even loading

I've done everything suggested and my hatchery still says there is a egg that needs to be hatched but I can pull up my hatchery at all. It only says Info, upgrade or move?

Same Isuue

I stopped over here with the hopes of finding a solution, instead I found that I am not alone. IE my hatchery is not loading either, and I have an egg sitting in my Breeding Mountain that I can't use. I am getting the same message, there is an egg in my hatchery that I must hatch before I can proceed. I click on the hatchery, and the dialog box shows that it is empty.

couvoir disparu

bonjour, mon couvoir a disparu, du mopins les fondations apparaissent a l'écran mais je ne peux plus m'en servir. J'ai un oeuf éclos que je ne peux pas placer et un second en cours de couvaison, comment faire réapparaitre mpon couvoir svp c'est un bug que je n'arrive à résoudre

Veuillez excuser toutes les erreurs de grammaire, j'utilise un traducteur

Vous pouvez essayer les étapes répertoriées plus haut dans ce fil, mais jusqu'à présent, ils ne ont pas travaillé pour personne. Si non, vous aurez besoin de contacter le support:

Comment signaler des problèmes de gibier à l'appui
    Cliquez sur le lien orange située sous votre jeu qui dit Aide et Support.
    Faites défiler vers le bas de la page, vous verrez cette question:
    at-il répondu à votre question? Oui/Non
    Cliquez sur Non pour le formulaire de rapport à afficher.

Prévoyez au moins trois jours ouvrables pour une réponse. (Vous connaissez 5-30+ jours récents)

Si le lien ci-dessous votre jeu ne fonctionne pas, copiez et collez ceci dans la barre d'adresse de votre navigateur:
    support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/

Vous devez entrer manuellement le numéro de votre ID Facebook si vous utilisez ce lien comme il ne sera pas entré automatiquement.
    Ce numéro est affiché sous le jeu, ou Google pour "Comment trouver mon ID Facebook".

Ne publiez jamais votre Facebook numéro d'identification sur le forum.
    Last edited by Jerry999; 12-08-2014 at 13:00. Reason: grammer corrections

Day 3

now on day 3 with no fix...I now have 3 eggs to hatch and can't get to it because of the bug...my hatchery still doesn't load either. No further response from tech support, and what is REALLY annoying is the response in the first email says, they get HUNDREDS of emails a day! REALLY? ya think they have a constant bunch of issues and NO ONE QUALIFIED TO FIX THEM! Man I wish my grandson woudl give up this stupid game so I could quit playing it!

I went to Babelfish to see what language they were speaking. Apparently it's French but when I translated the Admin's post back to English, I got this.

Comment signaler des problèmes = How to report gambling problems

I didn't know we needed to report gambling problems.

Also the word "auto-saisi" didn't translate as anything but that's not as funny.
    Last edited by RialVestro; 12-08-2014 at 04:33.

I'm french too

"auto-saisi" means automatic writing from the computer, using a cookie bot, a bit like you use on your mobile when you send texts. (It's call "T9" in France for mobiles)

Smile hatchery not loading

Quote Originally Posted by Dar Mise View Post
    I'm french too

"auto-saisi" means automatic writing from the computer, using a cookie bot, a bit like you use on your mobile when you send texts. (It's call "T9" in France for mobiles)
    ok my daughters hatchery would not load she did an up grade now she has her hatchery

I also upgraded hatchery

Hatchery is back with upgrade but can't get the egg out of it. Says to build but when it comes up doesn't completely come up to click on to build. Not one thing its another

Smile

I've been away for the last two weeks. Just got home today and whatever the problem was seems to have been fixed while I was gone.

Hatchery not working

i got a problem too. yesterday i put a egg in hatchery and it was still there but hatchery was not loading.. i cannot change eggs too... i can move it.. whats the solution? i did refresh it but not worked.. whatever the glitch is.. it disturbed me, my 3-4 eggs in row are waiting