Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MONSTER LEGENDS - new temples of guardians

MONSTER LEGENDS - new temples of guardians

I have seen new islands / temples f guardians in some players.

Can you tell me what they are?
    and why can not I create?

is a beta test? someone help me....

Quote Originally Posted by xleticiax View Post
    I have seen new islands / temples f guardians in some players.

Can you tell me what they are?
    and why can not I create?

is a beta test? someone help me....
    I think you might have to be a certain level, sorry I'm not sure about that. I have them on my iPad but they don't show up on Facebook when I log in. I am not impressed with them so far.

Edited: I just checked the Wiki page, you have to be level 33.
    Last edited by NatsFanChelle; 02-21-2015 at 15:02. Reason: Added level info

Quote Originally Posted by NatsFanChelle View Post
    I think you might have to be a certain level, sorry I'm not sure about that. I have them on my iPad but they don't show up on Facebook when I log in. I am not impressed with them so far.

Edited: I just checked the Wiki page, you have to be level 33.

Thanks...my level is 60 and i didnīt see it (ipad pc or android)
    Last edited by xleticiax; 02-21-2015 at 15:17.

Thanks...my leven is 60 and i didnīt see it
    I would email SP. It seems like all three temples are full of bugs anyway. I don't like that you have to use several runes, gold, food and breeding points for the temples only to have them reset. The breeding temple, for example, resets after four days. Doesn't seem worth it to me, just my opinion.

I would email SP. It seems like all three temples are full of bugs anyway. I don't like that you have to use several runes, gold, food and breeding points for the temples only to have them reset. The breeding temple, for example, resets after four days. Doesn't seem worth it to me, just my opinion.
    i will ....thanks ...i agree with you

the most lame event ever, ain't worth of time

Thanks...my level is 60 and i didnīt see it (ipad pc or android)
    gosh!
    another bug added into the 10000001 existing bugs.

take a screenshot and report to SP inside the monster legend game.
    under settings, support, email them.

Wait, it resets after 4 days?

So you have to throw millions upon millions of gold in runes, gold, and food, PLUS you have to have a boatload of breeding pts, and it resets after only 4 days?

Useless. Gold is better spent elsewhere.

And to think I was looking forward to these temples...

The Monster Legends Wiki page has a lot of info up on the new temples and how they work.

The Monster Legends Wiki page has a lot of info up on the new temples and how they work.
    I think I need to get a PHD in ColdFusion to understand it.....

Wait a second, it's not permanent?!? That's garbage I hate that. And I thought sp was making up for destroying their game
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████░
    ░░█████░░
    ░░░███░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░

Im hoping once you "solve the puzzle" you only need breeding points to activate the Gods power. If you have to offer runes, gold, food, and breeding points every time for a boost that lasts 2-4 days... Well I dunno. Probably only ever worth it to coincide with applicable challenges.

From the Wiki.
    If you don't see the interface or can't enter in any of those temples, go visit your neighbor and return. It will appear again.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Concat View Post
    Im hoping once you "solve the puzzle" you only need breeding points to activate the Gods power. If you have to offer runes, gold, food, and breeding points every time for a boost that lasts 2-4 days... Well I dunno. Probably only ever worth it to coincide with applicable challenges.
    Sorry, I forgot to mention this more clearly. I've added some words about this. (This is theory, I haven't tested this since I haven't complete it yet)
    Once you reach a certain point of the puzzle, you will need Breeding Point to activate the Guardian's ability. Ability, duration & activation costs are shown in the table below. It is not worth to active Guardian's ability until you finally complete it (the % is much better).
    Hello, I'm Nguyen Tan. Here is my page for all ML player to find infomation
    monster-wiki.com

I will be the guinea pig for everyone. Tommorow when I get the last few points I need, I'll have enough to unlock this breeding thing to see exactly how it helps and for how long. I'll aslp see if the puzzle resets. I'm hoping I get at least one legendary with 3 ruin slots from this breeding helping thingy
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████░
    ░░█████░░
    ░░░███░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░

Quote Originally Posted by Brad065 View Post
    I will be the guinea pig for everyone. Tommorow when I get the last few points I need, I'll have enough to unlock this breeding thing to see exactly how it helps and for how long. I'll aslp see if the puzzle resets. I'm hoping I get at least one legendary with 3 ruin slots from this breeding helping thingy
    do remember NOT to use any gems.

I will start my normal breeding after I have accumulate 1500 points for the laomu.

Ok so I started it up, it gives a 10% speed boost to breeding times for 4 days then it will reset but I'm thinking by reset it will just be getting the certain amount of breeding points.

So to try to make this easier to understand, once i unlocked the pic it ended up unlocking the girl and said pay 2370 (guessing but pretty close) breeding points to summon her. But since I beat the puzzle it gave me exactly enough. I'm thinking it won't give me the points next time so I will just need to get another 2k ish points to unlock

It also says it can only be activated 3 times (this being my first) but the next time I activate it the speed boost is 20% and the last is probably 35 then I'll prob have to redo whole puzzle for that 50% one I'm guessing. I'll put pics up when I get my tablet to work for you guys
    Last edited by Brad065; 02-24-2015 at 16:29.

Here we go, I was finally able to attach photos for you guys. Its better then what I anticipated from this guardian thing but still not what it should be.

IMG_3593.PNGIMG_3594.PNGIMG_3595.PNG
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████░
    ░░█████░░
    ░░░███░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░

Quote Originally Posted by Brad065 View Post
    Here we go, I was finally able to attach photos for you guys. Its better then what I anticipated from this guardian thing but still not what it should be.
    Thanks Brad for testing this and share your feedback
    hope when my game have the temples i can make use of this

Another downfall is now I have to wait for my hatchery to be free before putting in more monsters -_- another reason to not get it
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████░
    ░░█████░░
    ░░░███░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░

Hi Brad, thank you so much for this!
    So the percentage (10/20/35/50) is not based on pieces, but on the times you have activated the guardians?
    According to the game data, there is a line says
    "boosts":[10,20,35,50],"steps":[3,4,5]
    Does this means it requires 3 times/ 4 times/ 5 times to get to 20%/35%/50% ? And not sure if this "step" value is counted of the current percentage or total times activation from the beginning.
    So we can guess, a lot of BP is consumed to get the highest ability (50% reduction)
    (1) 5 x 2327 BP if the game counts the total activation times.
    (2) 3 + 4 + 5 = 12 x 2337 BP if the game requires activation times each "step".
    Last edited by nmtan; 02-25-2015 at 03:28.
    monster-wiki.com

Where it says "all the breedings take 10% less time for 4 days", does that mean after the 4 days, breeding times go back to default? I guess I don't see the benefit of these Temples if they are not permanent. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding?
    ~Danger....in the shape of something wild...~

Nguyen To be honest I have no idea, I have to get stars to get it to be faster but i dont know how. It does say I can only activate the temple 3 times though. After that i dont know what happens.

And strawberry, your not misunderstood, it's simply not worth it.
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████░
    ░░█████░░
    ░░░███░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░

I'm not sure either Brad, the sentence "2 activations left" could mean you only have 2 activations left, or it could mean "you have to do 2 more activations to reach the next star"?
    Anyway, English is not my tongue's language. So I'm understanding it in 2 ways above.
    monster-wiki.com

Quote Originally Posted by nmtan View Post
    I'm not sure either Brad, the sentence "2 activations left" could mean you only have 2 activations left, or it could mean "you have to do 2 more activations to reach the next star"?
    Anyway, English is not my tongue's language. So I'm understanding it in 2 ways above.
    Your English is better then mine because I never even thought of it like that haha. Good call. That would make it a tad better then only if I end up making it to 3 stars for every time I activate it
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░██░░░██░
    ░░░░░░░░░
    ░███████░
    ░░█████░░
    ░░░███░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast