Thread: Reseting your account please read before posting

Reseting your account please read before posting

Q) How can i reset my account?

A) In short you can't reset your account sorry it can't be done for more information please read this

It's impossible to do it. Don't worry if you have completely messed up you empire. The game is designed in a way that you can always start from the beginning without resetting. You'll always have the minimum food needed to train one villager. Later you can use him to harvest trees that will supply you with enough wood to build a farm. After you build a farm you can put the villager to work in it and obtain enough food to train more villagers. That way you have a fresh start of the game. Also you can write in the Social Empires Forums.

---

Es imposible reiniciar tu imperio. No te preocupes si tu imperio está muy debilitado. El juego está diseñado de tal manera que siempre puedes empezar desde el principio sin resetear la partida. Siempre tendrás la mínima cantidad necesaria para crear un aldeano. Luego, puedes usarle para talar árboles que te proporcionarán suficiente madera para construir una granja. Y una vez hayas construido una granja puedes situar al aldeano para que trabaje en ella y obtener más madera para crear más aldeanos. De este modo, podrás empezar de nuevo fresco como una rosa. También puedes escribir en el foro del juego para pedir más consejos. Por favor, visita el foro de Social Empires

Actually you can but I don't recommend it.. Administrators and Senior Members should know.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshot66 View Post
    Actually you can but I don't recommend it.. Administrators and Senior Members should know.
    the only way to reset the game is to hack the game and get in trouble for it but please users dont do it

I don't want to reset my account mine is the best

I just had the game crash IE and when I got back into my game...almost all my robots were missing. I am missing 4 of them. How, if possible, do I get them back??

Quote Originally Posted by pattondg View Post
    I just had the game crash IE and when I got back into my game...almost all my robots were missing. I am missing 4 of them. How, if possible, do I get them back??
    First check the hospital, then check your bunkers, and storage, if you can not find them anywhere. You need to submit a request to Social Point for them to look into this, you can find the "Help & Suppport" link at the bottom of your game, explaining in as much detail and as clearly as you can to what happened, and what you did before losing them.

Oh BTW use Chrome.

Error message

Quote Originally Posted by pattondg View Post
    Hi i had a game error/crash.
    I used to play social empires then somewhat forgot about for a couple of months then i decided to get back into it today and i got a error report saying that social point was sorry for a error that happened between (im not sure about the exact date but i think it was) the 12th-14th of June, and that all my units etc. had been replaced and i had been credited 300 cash but when i started it acted like i had never before played the game and completely started over would it be possible for you to replace my guy etc.?
    The only thing i can really remember is that i was lvl 21 on my Facebook account.

Quote Originally Posted by warandy77 View Post
    Hi i had a game error/crash.
    I used to play social empires then somewhat forgot about for a couple of months then i decided to get back into it today and i got a error report saying that social point was sorry for a error that happened between (im not sure about the exact date but i think it was) the 12th-14th of June, and that all my units etc. had been replaced and i had been credited 300 cash but when i started it acted like i had never before played the game and completely started over would it be possible for you to replace my guy etc.?
    The only thing i can really remember is that i was lvl 21 on my Facebook account.
    it was reset and you got the cash. just take the cash and play
    you sir are an idiot

[QUOTE=ac/dc;545569]it was reset and you got the cash. just take the cash and play

Thats the thing! It DIDNT reset it DIDNT credit me the cash its like i am completly starting over can you please actually make it back the way it was?

[QUOTE=warandy77;545784]
    Quote Originally Posted by ac/dc View Post
    it was reset and you got the cash. just take the cash and play

Thats the thing! It DIDNT reset it DIDNT credit me the cash its like i am completly starting over can you please actually make it back the way it was?
    report here http://help.socialpoint.es/support_form/en
    you sir are an idiot

Thank you!
    Will do!
    And ill tell you how it go's.

No response yet. :P

Got a response asking when the event occurred i told them and i havent gotten a response back yet.