Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: This is how to get gummy Dragon :)

Let me tell you the best idea i ever had. spicy dragon (the pepper) and moose dragon. I breed them only three times, and these where the results: soccer dragon, coolfire dragon, gummy dragon. in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by sax87ton View Post
    Let me tell you the best idea i ever had. spicy dragon (the pepper) and moose dragon. I breed them only three times, and these where the results: soccer dragon, coolfire dragon, gummy dragon. in that order.
    welcome to the forum
    and thanks for sharing this

and very big congratulation this is pure luck , but sure this result is not the same for all other player
    Sharing is Caring

Wow! Thats awesome luck!

one of the luckiest playing in the game , I never get that lucky, I got all three of the dragon's but not in that order
    I'm not in the forums anymore so please do not ask me for any help at all, it feels like It was a waste of time being here and I didn't feel like I was helping out the forums at all. this account might be deleted soon

i got a gummy dragon but didnt breed any of those combos, and i forgot what i breeded

Quote Originally Posted by mattreed2000 View Post
    i got a gummy dragon but didnt breed any of those combos, and i forgot what i breeded

these combo are just examples any 2 hybrid with the needed elements have a chance

and congrats on your gummy
    Sharing is Caring

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Tamer View Post
    Big thanks to dibtra for sharing this

Firebird +fluorecent
    1st intent, I've got laser. Never lose hope! Thanks for sharing your experience!
    Last edited by LarusArgentatus; 04-16-2013 at 17:04.

Thank you for all the info. I bred Jade(10) + Star(10) and got the Gummy twice in a row!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567