Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragons

New Dragons

These dragons appeared in my Book of Dragons for Android users.
    #501 - Superbowl Dragon
    #502 - Red Asian Dragon
    Attached Images Attached Images

Red Asian dragon, more like red ivory dragon, lol. Yet another rip off, just like the mystic tribal and blue alien dragon. Sigh...

And Super Bowl dragon = Touchdown dragon. SP is just recycling the name so it can pick our pockets for more $$$$.

That's only a problem if you actually buy it.
    A killer, not a collector.

Enigmatical Dragon.

I like the look of enigmatical but something tells me he will be on offer as a VIP for $19.99, which I will not buy.

Yep. Should be a good revenue generator as well as a good combat dragon, crits six elements with a pure attack for the other four. Similar to Dark Angel but with different attacks on the back end.

Would be a nice quest reward, might pay up to 100 gems for it, but it fits the pattern of the dragons they generally release for $19.99, and that's laughable considering I could go to the store and buy a whole new game for that.

When they upgrade the sanctuary in 2020 or so, these will all be breedable.

Also this apparently is just a cat 4, which I think cheapens the whole appeal of the 4 element Dragons. I hated when they did it with the Legends too. So not only are they pumping out more and more of these for real money, they're getting worse as well.

I nearly spit my coffee out when I saw the "sale" price of Touchdown. 500 gems?

Seriously, thanks for the LOL SocialPoint. That's good comedy.

I do not know which is worse, the audacity of SP to sell a dragon at such a price or the idiocy of those who would pay the price to have the dragon...... But obviously their audacity must be justified because this is the third time they have brought back these ridiculous prices so there must be plenty of idiots buying them.

super bowl dragon.jpg

I just got another 15 gems from the video island, so SP probably considers that 40% off. Still wouldn't be interested at 100 gems though.

I think it should be just 10 gems for the Superbowl dragon for all us non-US folk

#513 & #514

Tiamat Dragon

#514: Macha Dragon

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

I like the look of that Tiamat dragon, I wonder how he will go on sale, I will pick him up for the right price...and the right price is 100 gems or less.

Tiamat is not a three headed Dragon.

Silly Social Point, you know that you will just have to change the name to some thing else, right?

Tiamat is now for sale: 100 gems, as expected.

What's funny is... it looks like it will go straight to the Hatching Mountain, instead of Storage.
    I'm not sure I like that. In fact I'm sure I don't like that.

P.S.: I does appear to have 3 heads BTW Really

--------------update:

This dragon DOES indeed go straight to the hatchery. This must be a very new phenomenon, new even for SP, because after you buy the dragon the game still presents a popup that suggests you (pointlessly) "Enter Storage".

I really, REALLY hope this is a temporary sorta thing. If not, I may have to stop 'buying' dragons soon
    Last edited by Maurice; 03-14-2016 at 12:44. Reason: ...update added

Maurice:

Mobile will not let you buy it unless you have a free spot in the hatchery. On fb if you have all the spots busy, it will let you buy it and put the egg in storage. Needless to say I wanted it and it was the right price, so I have one hatching up. I am gonna use my wizard to speed him up though.

It's very cute.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Maurice:

Mobile will not let you buy it unless you have a free spot in the hatchery. On fb if you have all the spots busy, it will let you buy it and put the egg in storage. Needless to say I wanted it and it was the right price, so I have one hatching up. I am gonna use my wizard to speed him up though.
    Tx N.
    I should have taken extra precautions and put a T+F dragon in my empty spot before I bought it via FB hehe.

It's a good-looking dragon tho, so yeah I'm not sorry I bought it. I still have some space left too.

Three times stronger, but not really!

Meh, cat 4 with a dark primary element.

Nthx SocialPoint, I'll keep my gems.

I'm inclined to keep mine too, especially since most are speculating that Macha is going to be the St. Pat's Dragon later this week. Hopefully it goes for 100 gems as well. I'll wait for Tiamat to work it's way into a quest.
    Last edited by BrenDC; 03-14-2016 at 22:13.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post

It's very cute.
    It is very cute, and I am never going to build my gems up. Everytime I get to that 100 mark, they offer something too tempting to pass up. So cutie here is now. Member of my collection.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    I'm inclined to keep mine too, especially since most are speculating that Macha is going to be the St. Pat's Dragon later this week. Hopefully it goes for 100 gems as well. I'll wait for Tiamat to work it's way into a quest.
    LOL not sure how there can ANY question that Macha is for St. Patty's day. If you Google you will find out Macha "is a goddess of ancient Ireland, associated with war, horses, sovereignty." So how can this leave any doubt?!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast