Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    They want new and younger players for the downloads I think, but they're alienating their loyal players who spend the most in the process.

I sort of got into it with a new player on Facebook last week who wanted more races. I get requests from these people all the time to add them, and 1/2 -3/4 of them never make it past level 25 before they give up the game. I write down what level they are, then about a month later I go through and delete about 20 of them who haven't progressed at all.

I guess SP can pad their download numbers with them though? I read this is the main reason why Take 2 bought them.
    I stopped reading Heroic comments sections on Fb because of those "moarheroICZ11!1!" thirst zombies. Those races are not IT anymore for me.

And I see the desire to expand(thanks to the increasing popularity of social media "stars") but utube leaves a bad taste in my mouth in general.

SP is a frontloaded org then, big numbers but no longevity as the newcomers fall off after the hype.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Dantei: Did you buy Archaic??

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Dantei: Did you buy Archaic??
    I was going to but I checked his Cat. and I'm not parting with my coins for a low cat. but fantastically designed dragon.

I would be will to part with 300 or so gems for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    I was going to but I checked his Cat. and I'm not parting with my coins for a low cat. but fantastically designed dragon.

I would be will to part with 300 or so gems for it though.
    Yeah me too but they do not seem to want our gems, they want our cash. They must have it in their head that we should use cash to buy dragons and gems to buy pieces in events.

Yeah me too but they do not seem to want our gems, they want our cash. They must have it in their head that we should use cash to buy dragons and gems to buy pieces in events.

Then they'll lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post

Then they'll lose.
    Yep, my gems keep accumulating but I have nothing to spend them on. Remember in 2015 when they were ramming new dragon sales for gems down our throats every other second? Now I am ready and the only thing that goes on sale is the ones I already bought or ones for too high a cost. Oh well, maybe some new islands will come out one year.

I have 4,700 gems from when I was on disability and did a bunch of offers/surveys. I'm dying to use them to fill in my collection (I spent 900 or so on the last decent sale), and I would gladly use them on events if we could! It's like they don't even want them except for the races, which they're all in (cheating) on.

Yep, my gems keep accumulating but I have nothing to spend them on. Remember in 2015 when they were ramming new dragon sales for gems down our throats every other second? Now I am ready and the only thing that goes on sale is the ones I already bought or ones for too high a cost. Oh well, maybe some new islands will come out one year.

Issa haunting memory of sales rummage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    I have 4,700 gems from when I was on disability and did a bunch of offers/surveys. I'm dying to use them to fill in my collection (I spent 900 or so on the last decent sale), and I would gladly use them on events if we could! It's like they don't even want them except for the races, which they're all in (cheating) on.

"Mula only, nada to gema!" - SP.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678