Thread: Dragon missing

Dragon missing

My galaxy dragon rider and golden dynasty dragon is missing after I put them into the soul mixer and refresh because the game freeze. I noticed the population of my empire drops

Quote Originally Posted by socialdragon View Post
    My galaxy dragon rider and golden dynasty dragon is missing after I put them into the soul mixer and refresh because the game freeze. I noticed the population of my empire drops
    Hi and welcome to our forum.
    You mustn't refresh the page and leaving your 2 units to your soul mixer without mixing them,because is causing this unit loss.SP will not give you back these units,since there isn't Support team for this game anymore.If you want my advice....keep using your soul mixer without refreshing the page.....and soon you will get these and even stronger units.

supremewarrior

Be respectful and follow the forum rules.

If you have questions about the game you can send pm to me.

If you have problems with the game please send report here:
    http://support.socialpoint.es/games/social-empires

Unhappy dragon disparu

Quote Originally Posted by supremewarrior View Post
    Hi and welcome to our forum.
    You mustn't refresh the page and leaving your 2 units to your soul mixer without mixing them,because is causing this unit loss.SP will not give you back these units,since there isn't Support team for this game anymore.If you want my advice....keep using your soul mixer without refreshing the page.....and soon you will get these and even stronger units.

supremewarrior
    bonjours je suis francais et je joue a sociale empire depuis la nouvelle caledonie .
    je suis decus car mon dragon le'' forest extreme dragon '' a disparu ,
    je l'avais placer dans le "le soul mixer " et lorsque j'ai obtenu mon nouveaux dragon (head dragon raider)
    mon " forest extreme dragon " avais disparu

Quote Originally Posted by styd View Post
    bonjours je suis francais et je joue a sociale empire depuis la nouvelle caledonie .
    je l'avais placer dans le "le soul mixer " et lorsque j'ai obtenu mon nouveaux dragon (head dragon raider)
    Je suis désolé que cela se soit produit, mais Social Point ne fournit plus de support pour ce jeu, de sorte qu'un rapport de bogue ne sera pas utile.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by styd View Post
    Bonjour.Vérifiez votre stockage.Continuez à utiliser Soul Mixer.Bientôt vous l'aurez.
    Last edited by supremewarrior; 01-07-2017 at 20:58.

Be respectful and follow the forum rules.

If you have questions about the game you can send pm to me.

If you have problems with the game please send report here:
    http://support.socialpoint.es/games/social-empires