Hello Guys, and this is the guide to those who are in trouble in the game.
1. I Dont See The Game, Where Can I Play It?
A. First, You Must Log On To Facebook, and search "Dragon City", if it only shows up as an App Page, click it, and in one of the Comments, click the link.
2. I Cannot/Dont KnowChange My Dragon's name, what should I do?
A. First, you have to click the dragon, then on the top, there should be your dragon's name, click on it, backspace and type, then click the Disk button, Note, You CANNOT be in Full Screen.
3. Must I Need the Ultra Breeding Tree to get rare dragons?
A. No, you can also do it in the Normal Cave.
4. How can i breed the Legendary Dragons?
A. You can try any two rare hybrid dragons, Example : Armadillo + Gummy.
5. When i was trying to breed Cool Fire, i choosed Ice and Fire and it says they cannot breed, What Should I Do?
A. You can try to put an Ice Hybrid with a Fire, Fire Hybrid with an Ice, or Both Hybrids.
6. How do I Get Gems?
A. You can purchase them, or you can win them from Combat and Monday Bonus. By leveling up, you can also earn gems.
7. What is the maximum level of Dragons?
A. It is 30, but you have to buy the Magic Temple to get them to Level 15, then buy the Noble Temple to get them to Level 20, THEN buy the Knight Temple to get them to Level 25, and Lastly, the Master Temple to get them to Level 30.
8. What is the maximum level?
A. It is 99, if you have saw a Level 100 person, please report him/her.
9. I have certain bugs, glitches and i saw hackers, what should do?
A. For Bugs and Glitches, you go to this link : [URL]http://www.socialpoint.es/support/en[/URL] and send a support ticket explaining the Bug, Glitch. For Hackers, again, you go the link, and post a screenshot, and his/her Facebook Profile.
10. How do i take a screenshot?
A. At your keyboard, click PrtScrn, and go to Paint, then click Paste. Then Save to your computer.
11. How do i combat?
You can combat in the Coliseum, or the Islands, you must choose your three dragons to combat, then you must choose an attack.