Thread: Mobile Data Problem w/ me

Question Mobile Data Problem w/ me

So I've recently started getting back into Monster Legends, and today I have downloaded it on my phone.
    So then I play and I'm on my regular account and its lvl47 and name is Jonh and for some reason I can't change it (this is mobile data) . I also have another problem, and that is that I was going to my Facebook acc to see it and I logged in and it said "you can go back to your other account" so I said ok whatever I did it and went on my Facebook acc and then I couldn't go back! Please help me if there is a way, for whatever reason on Game Center it shows my progress for mobile and I still can't go back!
    I've deleted the game and deleted Facebook and deleted my acc off the device then redownloaded the game and it still loads my Facebook acc and it doesn't even need to connect! So now every time I download the game the Facebook acc loads no matter what I do. And if there is a solution please help! Also is there a way to link a mobile data acc with a Facebook acc so the Facebook acc has your mobile data on it?

Thanks for Reading,
    Taps - Jonh

Hi and welcome to forum

when you click on the setting icon from your mobile game , you should have the option to connect to FB

don't know what happens here !!! if you deleted FB app how can the game reconnect even without asking !

i didnnt use ios before so maybe another one can provide more help

Lost game/ can't connect to other fb account

So the situation is this. I'm a lv74 ml player. And recently realized it was on a different Facebook account. When I tried to connect it to my normal Facebook account it just created a new game for that account making a new lv 4 game. Anyway on my iPhone I was playing my lv74 ml. And then following the instructions of social point they told me to delete the game and reinstall it then connect to my normal Facebook account. Well guess what now my iPhone ml is a lv4 only. I've got my info/id for my lv74. I can play my lv74 on Facebook it self and even on my computer on blue chip which allows u to play app games on yr computer. So I still have it. I just want it back on my iPhone. I ve tried to reconnect to Facebook but keeps connecting to my normal Facebook which is lv4. In the past it would ask me which account I wanted to use now it doesn't. Since I know social point can return lost items I'm pretty sure they could lay my lv74 ml game over top of my current lv4 ml game on my iPhone. They have my lv74 on there servers still. It takes along time to get to lv74 and if they won't help then I'm gone from ml 4 good. In the beginning I just wanted my lv74 ml on my normal Facebook account. And wanted to delete the newer Facebook account which had my lv74 on it. Since I had lv74 ml on my iPhone I wasn't worried about losing it then. But then social told me to delete and reinstall and try to reconnect to normal Facebook account but that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by HusMan View Post
    So the situation is this. I'm a lv74 ml player. And recently realized it was on a different Facebook account. When I tried to connect it to my normal Facebook account it just created a new game for that account making a new lv 4 game. Anyway on my iPhone I was playing my lv74 ml. And then following the instructions of social point they told me to delete the game and reinstall it then connect to my normal Facebook account. Well guess what now my iPhone ml is a lv4 only. I've got my info/id for my lv74. I can play my lv74 on Facebook it self and even on my computer on blue chip which allows u to play app games on yr computer. So I still have it. I just want it back on my iPhone. I ve tried to reconnect to Facebook but keeps connecting to my normal Facebook which is lv4. In the past it would ask me which account I wanted to use now it doesn't. Since I know social point can return lost items I'm pretty sure they could lay my lv74 ml game over top of my current lv4 ml game on my iPhone. They have my lv74 on there servers still. It takes along time to get to lv74 and if they won't help then I'm gone from ml 4 good. In the beginning I just wanted my lv74 ml on my normal Facebook account. And wanted to delete the newer Facebook account which had my lv74 on it. Since I had lv74 ml on my iPhone I wasn't worried about losing it then. But then social told me to delete and reinstall and try to reconnect to normal Facebook account but that didn't work.
    This is actually pretty confusing to me. I am guessing that you have 2 different Facebook accounts wherein is the cause of your problems. Your game can only be associated to ONE Facebook identity. It cannot be transferred. When you create a second account, it is assigned a different, unique identity. That ID will not recognize your game data nor will your game data recognize that ID because it is already associated to another. The only way to access it on your IPhone is to log out of Facebook on your phone, then log in to the other Facebook account.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules