Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monster Legends Master Move List

Quote Originally Posted by samer_ok View Post
    Guys for General Alces it says
    General Alces: Bow Impact, Poison Arrow, Alleviate Arrows, Dazing Arrow

There is no move called alleviate arrows on the wiki, is it meant to say Soothing Arrows, or Relief Arrows?
    Probably Relief , aoe 35% heal

Is this list anywhere near relevant after all this time? Any chance for an update?
    Cats rule!

For a few of the more recent monsters (not all of them), starting from the beginning of the Halloween Maze, if you need help with your updating the list. Most are in order of their availability:

Hayman - Grain Drain, Pumpkinata, Harvest Season, High Fructose Life Syrup

Demise - The Light Within, Strength From Beyond, Draining Light, When Light Corrupts

Rador - Turn Them To Ashes, Melting Ground, Mad Ride, Flame Slam

Gretchen - Beetle Toe Potion, Upper Level Elixir, Life Draught Spell, Shield of Valor

Shallinar - Burning Corruption, Inner Fire, Fire Storm, Flame Piercer

The Sentinel - Deep Analysis, Execution Overload, System Override, Surface Destruction OR Invasion Drones

Monster D. Vice - Very Low Battery, Reboot Device, Send To All Members, Updated Software

Totem - Mahu Mojo, Hoodoo Trance, Xango Mambo, Rites of Voudoun

Nexor Cox - Jolt Spear, Paralysing Shockwaves, Fatal Shockwave, Dazing Spear

Roxen Cox - Cripple Cans, Metal Judgment, Dum Dum Bullets, Can Detonation

Goran - Bated Breath, Earth Energy!, Protected By Earth, Lacking View OR Concentration of Power

Frostwrath - Polar Beam, Chilling Sap, Shivering Bite, Icy Bolt OR Cold Fusion

Nox the Condemned - Torment Rip, Abducted Soul, Dead Vision, Total Obliteration

Terroriser - Hard Headshot, Weaken Targets, Multi Kill, More Power OR More Precision

Sylvannis - Vitality Sap, Restorative Glow, Stem Impact, Replenishing Beam OR Lethal Flare

Uther the Valiant - Knights Honor, Bleed Adversaries!, It's A Great Battle!, Bravest Heart OR Heroic Soul (Bravest Heart is Special damage but does Burn, Heroic Soul does Bleeding but is Metal)

Alces' Pet - Autumn Effect, Poisoned Remedy, Bighorn Assault, Nocuous Leaves

Chill Bill -
    [ATTACKER]: Collateral Water, Water Bombing, Water Cataclysm, Water Warriors
    [DENIER]: Pinguin Honor, Collateral Water, Aqua Bombing, Water Warriors

Taiga - Hidden Kill, Ready To Hunt, Invisible Hunter, Deadly Artifice OR Fatal Ambush

Olafur - Whee, Ugh, Harumph, Grunt

Brynhilda - Crystal Heart, Royal Look, Short Temper, Icy Breath

Uria's Pet - Outburst Teleport, Dynamic Discharge, Electric Fulmination, Dynamic Thunderbolt

Yndra - Waves and Particles, Atomic Shock, Acceleration Principle, Sacrificial Bolt

Leviana - Try To Ignore Me!, GodLike!, Prepare For My Charms!, Explosive Character! OR Moody Lady
    Last edited by Timerion; 01-25-2017 at 07:29.
    "He may be old, but he is lethal."

I have to admit that after the Monster Lab and several negative changes (lower rewards, higher requirements for challenges, doubling and dropping runes in Team Shop, etc) that I lost a lot of interest in ML.
    Also, now that monsters can change their moveset, I didn't think this list would be as essential.

Still, I put bunch of work into this and many people have claimed that it is useful.
    To that end, I have updated ALL Legendary monsters as of 1/2017!

I'm not sure how often I will continue to update this, but as long as people find it valuable resource I will continue to keep it up to date.

As always, if you have any comments/correct/suggestions just PM me.

BTW: Thanks to Timerion for posting those updates!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skullington View Post
    I have to admit that after the Monster Lab and several negative changes (lower rewards, higher requirements for challenges, doubling and dropping runes in Team Shop, etc) that I lost a lot of interest in ML.
    Also, now that monsters can change their moveset, I didn't think this list would be as essential.

Still, I put bunch of work into this and many people have claimed that it is useful.
    To that end, I have updated ALL Legendary monsters as of 1/2017!

I'm not sure how often I will continue to update this, but as long as people find it valuable resource I will continue to keep it up to date.

As always, if you have any comments/correct/suggestions just PM me.

BTW: Thanks to Timerion for posting those updates!
    You're welcome, I'm going to be here more often to help around after updates maybe

- Annihilator R2 is listed twice in the Metal section
    - You should put descriptions of what ML-1 YAMATO's moves (and the moves of any monsters with moves with "robot names") do because they can be hard to remember
    - Fenrir has some confusing wording, e.g. "Black Wolves"

There are some other small mistakes with spelling, e.g. "Thunderhare" instead of Thundhare in the list

And now a few more movesets that were missed in the update, in order:

Shakti - Ashram Peace, Cosmic Energy, Blinding Yoga, Karmic Return OR Vedic Chant

Singularis - Paradox, Singularity, Graviton, Quasar

M2-WYVERN - ME-55S (1cd stun), MS-80 (2cd 80 power special), MSS-30SD (AoE 50% stamina remove), MSS-30B (AoE burn) OR MS-65 (0cd 65 dmg special)

Obsidiane - Power Within, Sightless Revolt, Severe Sunburn, Cleansing Glow

Mr. Scratch - The Many Evils, Cruel Puppetry, Soul Siphoning, Cursed Mind OR Exhausting Spell

Little Red Furry Cap - Bigger Hands, Bigger Mouth, Wolf Crew, Grandma's Nightmare*

*Wolf Crew for AoE bleed, Grandma's Nightmare for AoE nightmares, no need for 0cd single Bleed and nightmares moves because Bigger Hands is 0cd and higher dmg

Vano$$ (not yet released but already agreed upon) - Take A Chill Pill, Drop The Bass, Mic Drop, Look At My Kicks
    __________________________________________________ ______

And some great Epics:

Rorcal - Turbulent Waves, Glaze Rain, Savage Trick, Glacier Cube Smash

Nautilus-1 - Glaciar Blast, Prey Becomes Hunter, Pressure Strike, Arctic Shot

Haku - Deadly Shadow, Shadow Energy Slash, Mortal Spin, Shadow Army

Joppers - Porvera, Torneria, Justicia, Carpinteria

Rexx - Ar Rooff!, Ah Uh Ah Uh!, Hu Hu Hu Hu!, Raow!

Growler - Brain Hemorrhage, Raging Ambush, Mutant Rage, Isolated Prey OR Toxic Mirage

Daganth - Expulsi Prisis, Lumiulsi Torchesco, Silulsi, Corrupendio OR Immoleus Perfecasi

Furhem - Chilllblain, Scourrr, Trrrap!, Furrrthem Block

Teashire - Am I Rude?, What Do You Have Here?, Am I Troubling You?, Be My Guest! OR Is It Raining Today?

---------------------------------------

Great Rares that haven't been added:

Mudflow - Avalanche Strike, Freezing Rockslide, Epicenter Shock, Mountainous Fortress

Nanukk - Inuisertut, Atausetuar, Kissermiortok, Palartok

Quote Originally Posted by Timerion View Post
    You're welcome, I'm going to be here more often to help around after updates maybe
    Thanks again for all the updates, corrections, additions, etc!
    I've updated it to V3.1 and hopefully that will suffice for a while.... at least until the new forum boards are created.

Thank you very much
    Cats rule!

Than you so much. Help me and my team.

I know this is a very, very small correction probably not worth posting, but in all of ML-1 YAMATO's moves that gives him shields, shield is spelled "shiled".

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzmure View Post
    I know this is a very, very small correction probably not worth posting, but in all of ML-1 YAMATO's moves that gives him shields, shield is spelled "shiled".
    Fixed!
    Sorry for the typos... I'm sure there are more.

More monsters in chronological order.

Super Tomato - Hunger Craze, Vitamin Overdose, Weakening Cocktail, Bad Nutrition OR Deadly Recipe

Bright - Castor and Pollux, Shamash Scales, Ram Chargue, Eos Favourite OR Stellar Horns

Virtue - Horned Charge, Gilgamesh Executioner, Horned Blow, Heracles Slayer

Mystery - Orion Finisher, Antares, Alpha Piscium, Al-Rischa

Passion - Passionate Charge, Fiery Rage, Focused Passion, Blinding Rage OR Explosive Bolt

Galante Jr. - Remember Me, Swagger Leak, Get Shifty, Trendy Hit

Tesaday - Storm Instigator, Ground Melter, Rotten Ground, Mountain Fist OR Tesla Resistance

Ingvar's Pet - Lighting Bull, Bull Taunt, Major Shield, Frontal Charge

Hackster - Black Hat, Phrack Editor, Original Cracker, Arpanet Explorer

Pinky Flash - Honda Style, Jumping Hams, Overweight, Jumping Jacks

Firyna - Cauterizer, Energy Igniter, Evil Melter, Ice Melter

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Epics:

Ophiuchus - Delphi Guardian, Serpens Caput, Sky Viper, Oracle Protector

HipHopotamus - Back in Track, A Kick of Magic, Mad Mad Word, Tainted Move

MC Boss - Drop It Down Low, Flashy Dancing Lights, The Music Is Too Loud, Oh My Gosh

Annihilator R2 moves are listed wrong. Those are not his moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Timerion View Post
    More monsters in chronological order.

Super Tomato - Hunger Craze, Vitamin Overdose, Weakening Cocktail, Bad Nutrition OR Deadly Recipe

Bright - Castor and Pollux, Shamash Scales, Ram Chargue, Eos Favourite OR Stellar Horns

Virtue - Horned Charge, Gilgamesh Executioner, Horned Blow, Heracles Slayer

Mystery - Orion Finisher, Antares, Alpha Piscium, Al-Rischa

Passion - Passionate Charge, Fiery Rage, Focused Passion, Blinding Rage OR Explosive Bolt

Galante Jr. - Remember Me, Swagger Leak, Get Shifty, Trendy Hit

Tesaday - Storm Instigator, Ground Melter, Rotten Ground, Mountain Fist OR Tesla Resistance

Ingvar's Pet - Lighting Bull, Bull Taunt, Major Shield, Frontal Charge

Hackster - Black Hat, Phrack Editor, Original Cracker, Arpanet Explorer

Pinky Flash - Honda Style, Jumping Hams, Overweight, Jumping Jacks

Firyna - Cauterizer, Energy Igniter, Evil Melter, Ice Melter

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Epics:

Ophiuchus - Delphi Guardian, Serpens Caput, Sky Viper, Oracle Protector

HipHopotamus - Back in Track, A Kick of Magic, Mad Mad Word, Tainted Move

MC Boss - Drop It Down Low, Flashy Dancing Lights, The Music Is Too Loud, Oh My Gosh
    Thanks again for the updates... will add these as soon as I get a chance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12