Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon City Breeding

Dragon City Breeding

Basic Dragon Breeding Information

To start breeding the dragons, you must first have these basic building blocks. You must purchase these dragons from eggs because you do not have the parents to generate and mate for these basic dragons.

Plant Dragon
    Fire Dragon
    Earth Dragon
    Water Dragon
    Electric Dragon
    Ice Dragon
    Metal Dragon
    Dark Dragon

Generation 1 Breeding Dragons

Below is a complete list of “Rank 1″ dragons that you can build by using single step from the basic dragons in Dragon City. The dragons may be repeated in each of the subsection simply for your own convenience. The order at which you input the dragons for breeding does not affect the egg outcome. It is all pretty much based on luck and luck only.

Earth Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Earth + Fire = Flaming Rock or Volcano.
    Earth + Plant = Tropical or Cactus.
    Earth + Water = Mud or Waterfall.
    Earth + Electric = Star.
    Earth + Ice = Alpine.
    Earth + Metal = Armadillo.
    Earth + Dark = Hedgehog.

Fire Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Fire + Earth = Flaming Rock or Volcano.
    Fire + Water = Cloud or Blizzard.
    Fire + Plant = Firebird or Spicy.
    Fire + Electric = Laser.
    Fire + Metal = Medieval.
    Fire + Dark = Vampire.

Water Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Water + Earth = Mud.
    Water + Fire = Cloud or Blizzard.
    Water + Plant = Nenufar or Coral.
    Water + Electric = Lantern Fish or Storm.
    Water + Ice = Icecube or Ice Cream.
    Water + Metal = Mercury.

Plant Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Plant + Earth = Tropical.
    Plant + Fire = Firebird or Spicy.
    Plant + Water = Nenufar or Coral.
    Plant + Ice = Dandelion or Mojito.
    Plant + Metal = Jade.
    Plant + Dark = Carnivore Plant or Rattle Snake.

Electric Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Electric + Earth = Star.
    Electric + Fire = Laser.
    Electric + Water = Lantern Fish or Storm.
    Electric + Metal = Golden Or Battery.
    Electric + Dark = Neon.

Ice Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Ice + Earth = Alpine.
    Ice + Water = Icecube or Ice Cream.
    Ice + Plant = Dandelion or Mojito.
    Ice + Medal = Platinum.

Metal Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Metal + Fire = Medieval.
    Metal + Water = Mercury.
    Metal + Ice = Platinum.
    Metal + Plant = Jade.
    Metal + Electric = Golden or Battery.
    Metal + Dark = Zombie.

Dark Dragon Hybrid Generation 1

Dark + Earth = Hedgehog.
    Dark + Fire = Vampire.
    Dark + Plant = Carnivore Plant Or Rattle Snake.
    Dark + Electric = Neon.
    Dark + Ice = Penguin.
    Dark + Metal = Zombie.
    Dark + Mud = Poo.

Generation 2 Dragon Breeding – Hybrid Rare

Below list we will include generation 2 dragon breds that are possible from generation 1. Please note that some of these chances are not 100%, and there may be other ways that you can successfully breed the Dragon City dragon that you are looking for. We have used () to note the basic building block for the specific Generation 1 dragons for your convenience.

Mud (Earth + Water) + Dark = Poo.
    Medieval (Fire + Metal) + Alpine (Ice + Earth) = Cool Fire Or Soccer Or Pearl Or Armadillo Or Flaming Rock
    Neon (Dark + Electric) + Nenufar (Water + Plant) = Pirate.
    Zombie + Mud (Earth + Water) = Petroleum.
    Laser (Fire + Electric) + Dandelion (Plant + Ice) = Gummy or Fluorescent or Laser.

Special Notes:
    Armadillo can also obtained through: medieval + alpine, pearl + alpine, jade+star, Zombie + Mud, and Pearl + flaming rock dragon
    Gummy can also be obtained through: Firebird + fluorecent, firebird + star, Jade + star, and neon + nenufar
    Pirate can also be bred from: Rattlesnake + lanternfish and neon + cloud

It should be additionally noted that Medieval + Alpine dragon is one of the best dragon breeding formula in Dragon City because of its ability to bred different types of hybrid rares.
    Generation 3 Dragon Breeding – Legendary

The dragon breeding list for the legendary rank is well, pretty rare. You really have to rely heavily on your luck to get a shot at landing these dragons. Because the type of elements associated with these rare breeds are quite complex, we do not have the exact formula for these Dragon City breeds yet.

Legendary Dragon – Hybrid Rare + Hybrid Rare.
    Crystal Dragon – Coolfire + Soccer
    Mirror Dragon – Hybrid Rare + Hybrid Rare.
    Wind Dragon – Hybrid Rare + Hybrid Rare.

we have the exact same thing as this already

Quote Originally Posted by ac/dc View Post
    i am just telling the peoples who are new in dragon city how to play it

Quote Originally Posted by ac/dc View Post
    We don't care how much you know. If you know at all, you can go away!!! So many ppl like this guy in this forum. When a new topic come out, come in and say "Oops, I know this already!". So silly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Generation 1 Breeding Dragons
    Earth Dragon Hybrid Generation 1
    Earth + Metal = Armadillo.

Dark Dragon Hybrid Generation 1
    Dark + Mud = Poo.
    1. mistake that hurt my eyes ^^ Metal dragon and earth dragon can NOT be combined directly, Armaillo is a rare ;-)

2. Dark +mud = poo ?? I thought the rank1 hybrids are just made by mixing Basic Dragons. Mud Dragon is a water/earth Hybrid generation 1 ;-) and it is not guaranted, that u will get a Poo if combine them.

sorry, but that where BIG mistakes ^^

but the guide itself (as much as i read till now ^^) looks cool and thanks for your work

thanks

this is very helpfull thank you

The Legend Dragons are quite rare, but the formulas are much more complex. I got the the Mirror, Wind and Crystal Dragons by breeding Gummy + Soccer, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the Legendary (Rainbow) Dragon. I have bed Gummy and Soccer many times and either get a random Legend Dragon or the Flourscent Dragon. Also, if the Poo Dragon is obtained by breeding Mud + Dark, then the chances are pretty slim because I tried 9 times and got the Hedgehog Dragon all 9 times. I read that breeding a Legend Dragon with either the Pirate or Petroleum Dragons will give you better chances, but I have not tried yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Perry View Post
    The Legend Dragons are quite rare, but the formulas are much more complex. I got the the Mirror, Wind and Crystal Dragons by breeding Gummy + Soccer, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the Legendary (Rainbow) Dragon. I have bed Gummy and Soccer many times and either get a random Legend Dragon or the Flourscent Dragon. Also, if the Poo Dragon is obtained by breeding Mud + Dark, then the chances are pretty slim because I tried 9 times and got the Hedgehog Dragon all 9 times. I read that breeding a Legend Dragon with either the Pirate or Petroleum Dragons will give you better chances, but I have not tried yet.
    try breeding soccer and cool fire that can get more results

After trying many many different combinations, I even wrote down results, breeding and hatching time of each and tried each combo at least three times, ( I can post these if any one wants to know what they were) , I finally used legendary dragon with petroleum and got Poo 1,2, and 3rd time. Seems to be the working combo imo.

Moon

Wind dragon

what do you breed to get a wind dragon?

i was wondering if anyone knows how to get a wind dragon?

For christ's freaking sake

Quote Originally Posted by Avery Bouwman View Post
    Wind Dragon – Gummi Dragon + Cool Fire Dragon, Soccer + CoolFire

anyway,

I got 4 Armadillos, 2 Cool Fires, 2 Plats, 1 Flame Rock for Medieval + Alpine breeding.
    And here I am, still hoping for a freakin soccer dragon for like 4-5 days(?). God my life is a mess right now.

Quote Originally Posted by William Alvarez View Post
    anyway,

I got 4 Armadillos, 2 Cool Fires, 2 Plats, 1 Flame Rock for Medieval + Alpine breeding.
    And here I am, still hoping for a freakin soccer dragon for like 4-5 days(?). God my life is a mess right now.
    try: laser + dandelion or Fluorescent + Firebird ..sorry cant remember which workedfor me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Smith View Post
    try: laser + dandelion or Fluorescent + Firebird ..sorry cant remember which workedfor me.
    Already tried. On my first try I got a Cool Fire again. I guess I just have some very bad luck for Soccer Dragons

I'm always getting the Legendary (Rainbow) Dragon. I've gotten 3 so far plus 1 Wind and 1 Mirror. I'm trying to get the Crystal one. I'll try what you did and hopefully I'll get lucky. I want all 4 so bad!

you can get the legendary by breeding soccer+coolfire in that order

what do you breed to get a wind dragon?
    breed soccer+coolfire or coolfire+soccer thats what i did and i got wind, legendary, and mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post

To start breeding the dragons, you must first have these basic building blocks. You must purchase these dragons from eggs because you do not have the parents to generate and mate for these basic dragons.

Plant Dragon
    Fire Dragon
    Earth Dragon
    Water Dragon
    Electric Dragon
    Ice Dragon
    Metal Dragon
    Dark Dragon
    The only Dragon here you have to purchase is the metal Dragon, which is 250k gold, not really purchasing, the other you get as you complete the goals, and from gifts from friends
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

"I am a proud member of The Kinship of the Dragon's Honour!"
    If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/member.php?59897-Agent-Strawberry

Coolfire + Coolfire will also give wind dragon
    Respect is not earned it's given freely, once respect is lost it's then it becomes harder to get back, just remember to respect one an other so you don't lose respect.

If you wish to show your respect and keep respect in the forum and you wish to join the honors group, PM Agent Strawberry.

At the dragon kindergarden, taking care of baby dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by X5.452 View Post
    The only Dragon here you have to purchase is the metal Dragon, which is 250k gold, not really purchasing, the other you get as you complete the goals, and from gifts from friends
    You also need to buy the Dark dragon, I don't know of any goals to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Radu Belea View Post
    You also need to buy the Dark dragon, I don't know of any goals to get it.
    Maybe it's been a while I got it in a mystery Egg

i don't know

Coolfire + soccer dragon = FIRE DRAGON

when i breed those 2 the result is fire dragon. how is that possible it should be legendary dragon right? what can be the problem? i already did it twice, but same result.

Is there any other combination to get a Cool fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Jake Romares View Post
    Is there any other combination to get a Cool fire?
    Coolfire

Don't forget, it's not guaranteed to give Coofire on the first attempt you also need luck

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast