Thread: Ability to replace dragon in hatchery

Ability to replace dragon in hatchery

So I was thinking you should be able to just get rid of the current dragon you have in the hatchery and replace it with one you want or get from breeding.

Example of when this would come in handy

You are breeding two dragons and they take....3 hours to breed completely. Then you want another dragon so you buy it not knowing it will take 4 hours or 12 hours to hatch. You now have to wait ANOTHER 9 hours before you can put your egg from breeding in the hatchery.

Like? Dislike?

dislike. the developers need money and they get that from people buying gems to upgrade hatchery

Yeah but its only a hatchery. Its like a town hall or a command center. They only cost gold. When I saw it cost gems to upgrade I was kinda in shock.....

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Lalonde View Post
    You are breeding two dragons and they take....3 hours to breed completely. Then you want another dragon so you buy it not knowing it will take 4 hours or 12 hours to hatch. You now have to wait ANOTHER 9 hours before you can put your egg from breeding in the hatchery.
    Like. Or at least have a feature that tells you how long is needed for breeding and hatching (Breeding can have times for each possiblity if there are different times for different hybrids of the same parents; hatching should have for the egg in the store, as well as with on the heart in the breeding area)
    Last edited by Werevampiwolf; 06-16-2012 at 00:51. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Werevampiwolf View Post
    Like. Or at least have a feature that tells you how long is needed for breeding and hatching (Breeding can have times for each possiblity if there are different times for different hybrids of the same parents; hatching should have for the egg in the store, as well as with on the heart in the breeding area)
    I like that idea better.

i agree with the breeding and it should tell possibilities and time to hatch but not replace it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The Elf Man View Post
    I like that idea better.
    Thank you. It'd been bothering me since I started Dragon City a few days ago. I made an account here just so I could get the idea out there. Now I just have to fix my white screen in DC...

Thank you. It'd been bothering me since I started Dragon City a few days ago. I made an account here just so I could get the idea out there. Now I just have to fix my white screen in DC...
    Thats part of the reason why I don't wanna play this game.

I'd just like to abandon it. I upgraded, and it's nice to have two spots, but... I'm trying for a cool fire, and the others I get are duplicates, and I have to wait forever for them to finish.

I don't mind missing the gold got from selling them, I just wish I could abandon when that little pink one (or whatever) pops up after breeding and it isn't what I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Miles View Post
    I'd just like to abandon it. I upgraded, and it's nice to have two spots, but... I'm trying for a cool fire, and the others I get are duplicates, and I have to wait forever for them to finish.

I don't mind missing the gold got from selling them, I just wish I could abandon when that little pink one (or whatever) pops up after breeding and it isn't what I wanted.
    Thats another thing people are now trying to find countless combos for rare dragons, and we just can't waste Gems as they are the most precious resource in the game just to hatch three eggs at once.

how about letting a parent dragon sit on unwanted egg and protect it. Parent would not be able to fight or breed while protecting said egg. that might be a cool addition to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    how about letting a parent dragon sit on unwanted egg and protect it. Parent would not be able to fight or breed while protecting said egg. that might be a cool addition to the game
    Thats a brilliant Idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca Miles View Post

I agree. Some of the combinations take 12 hrs to breed then you have to wait that long again for it to hatch.. just to find out that its one you already have.. esp if you are trying to get rare hybrid or legendary ones.. would be nice to have option to cancel egg once its in hatchery if you dont wish to wait till its hatched to then use it or sell it