Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Limited Breeding Events

Limited Breeding Events

As per DCG.net: Dark Lord, Cheshire Cat, Apache, Old General, and Spartan are slated to be made breedable in an event. If itís anything like last time, at the end of the event these dragons will be breedable using normal element combinations, so donít despair if you donít have the Voltage dragon!

Although it might be wise to breed the last set of dragons quickly if you havenít yet Ö as itís possible that these new 5 will replace the old 5. Itís also possible the first 5 will remain breedable as well, but we canít be sure of that.

2nd limited breeding.jpg

Only need Old General and I have the dragons needed.

Haven't bred any of the prior five though.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Great! I don't have the first three dragon: Apache, Cheshire Cat, and Old General. Unfortunately, the key dragon in this event is the Voltage dragon, which I don't have. I will have to wait until after the event to breed them using "normal element combinations."

It's been a while since I bred using normal element combinations. If the Chesire Cat has the elements: electric, metal, dark, would BATTERY (electric, metal) + DARK (dark) be a good combination to use? Or NEON (electric, dark) + METAL be equally good? Cheshire Cat is a 3-element dragon and I forgot if a Legend element based dragon (e.g. Legacy) is needed as one of the parents?

Apache has Sea and Terra elements so would a SEA + TERRA dragon be a good combination to use to breed for it?

Old General has Sea, Terra, and War as elements. So, would JELLY (sea, Terra) + WAR (war) dragon be a good combination to breed for Old General, or do I need a legend based element dragon too as I may in Cheshire Cat since both are 3-element dragon?

Ugh, and I still have to breed all the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonwarrior1414 View Post
    Great! I don't have the first three dragon: Apache, Cheshire Cat, and Old General. Unfortunately, the key dragon in this event is the Voltage dragon
    I'm that just like mother, they will have a deal on voltage...maybe the 100 gem deal!!! (One can dream)
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

I don't have Voltage, but the only dragon that really appeals to me is Dark Lord & I already have it. I might try for Apache once it's breedable using other dragons.

I plan to start using the elemental breedings as soon as it goes live, I might be wasting my time but who knows maybe they will work right away. I do not need any of them so I am just doing it for experimental purposes.

Great! I don't have the first three dragon: Apache, Cheshire Cat, and Old General. Unfortunately, the key dragon in this event is the Voltage dragon, which I don't have. I will have to wait until after the event to breed them using "normal element combinations."

It's been a while since I bred using normal element combinations. If the Chesire Cat has the elements: electric, metal, dark, would BATTERY (electric, metal) + DARK (dark) be a good combination to use? Or NEON (electric, dark) + METAL be equally good? Cheshire Cat is a 3-element dragon and I forgot if a Legend element based dragon (e.g. Legacy) is needed as one of the parents?

Apache has Sea and Terra elements so would a SEA + TERRA dragon be a good combination to use to breed for it?

Old General has Sea, Terra, and War as elements. So, would JELLY (sea, Terra) + WAR (war) dragon be a good combination to breed for Old General, or do I need a legend based element dragon too as I may in Cheshire Cat since both are 3-element dragon?
    Yes that is pretty much how it works. I have seen people be successful using dragons that have some other elements, but I try to stick to dragons that only have the required elements to limit the results I could get.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Yes that is pretty much how it works. I have seen people be successful using dragons that have some other elements, but I try to stick to dragons that only have the required elements to limit the results I could get.
    Ok. Thanks for the confirmation. It's just that I thought it would be a little more complicated, particularly in breeding for the 3-element Dragons like Old General and Cheshire Cat. I could have sworn a legend element based dragon is needed as one of the parent. If I recall, I was not successful at breeding for Poo dragon until I used a legend based element dragon (Legacy) as one of the parents. Oh well. I will used these combinations that you have confirmed for me. I do need 3 of these 5 dragons though.

For those that do have Voltage dragon or plan to buy it in order to participate in this breeding event, I did manage to decipher two breeding combinations.

Old General = Voltage + Yeti
    Cheshire Cat = Voltage + Mana

I couldn't make out the 2nd parent in breeding for Dark Lord.

Ok. Thanks for the confirmation. It's just that I thought it would be a little more complicated, particularly in breeding for the 3-element Dragons like Old General and Cheshire Cat. I could have sworn a legend element based dragon is needed as one of the parent. If I recall, I was not successful at breeding for Poo dragon until I used a legend based element dragon (Legacy) as one of the parents. Oh well. I will used these combinations that you have confirmed for me. I do need 3 of these 5 dragons though.
    I am not sure if those rules apply in regular breedings but for the first set, this worked for me. I have managed to breed all of them except Sakura using this philosophy.

For those that do have Voltage dragon or plan to buy it in order to participate in this breeding event, I did manage to decipher two breeding combinations.

Old General = Voltage + Yeti
    Cheshire Cat = Voltage + Mana

That looks like something new for DL??

I've just kicked my Yeti and Mana eggs into the nest: hatching them to be on the safe side. I still have SOME room in SOME habitats I'll also try combining the right elements.

Yeah, that one is quite puzzling...
    Last edited by Maurice; 07-18-2016 at 15:43.

PVP info for these dragons:

• Apache: Safely criticals 30 of 563 (5.3%)
    • Cheshire Cat: Safely criticals 161 of 563 (28.6%)
    • Old General: Safely criticals 212 of 563 (37.7%)
    • Dark Lord: (Cat 8, good gold collector) in addition to only being able to be criticalled by other Legends, can critically hit 57 of 563 dragons (10.1%)
    • Spartan: Safely criticals 70 of 563 (12.4%)

So Old General is the best one, but I find Spartan cooler.

The new breeding recipes are real!

They'd better be. I've just bought a Voltage for 100 gems. I may or may not actually NEED it

I'm not buying the dragon, I'll wait until they stay breedable.

Since they release the limited breedables after the event as elemental breedings I wouldn't recommend buying the specialty dragon unless you really want it. With that said, has anyone gone to the FB fan page and gotten the recipes??

I just bought Voltage. Its a good thing I have the first two dragons, because it will take almost two days for Voltage to hatch. They should offer the required dragon for new breeding in time to hatch it before the breeding event starts. Of course they are probably thinking some people will spend gems to speed up the hatching.

This is also a good time to use your wizards on FB, of course they will only be helpful if you have nothing on the hatchery or nothing with a lower hatching time. But yeah they will expect you to use more gems to speed him up.

Ummm... nobody actually HAS wizards, apart from you
    And where in NJ you found them, and in what shape, we don't wanna know

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    Ummm... nobody actually HAS wizards, apart from you
    And where in NJ you found them, and in what shape, we don't wanna know
    LOL, oh that is too funny, really I am the only sucker who bought not one but three?? Now that I think about it I hope I bought them on sale because those things aren't cheap!!

Here are the combos:

second breeding combos.png

4th one is still a mystery, apparently Unless it's the new Black Shadow Mystery dragon.

P.S.: I MUST have Cheshire............

It looks like we get three days for each of them? That makes waiting for Voltage to hatch better.

I only need Cheshire Cat and Old General. Does anyone know for sure what those two second parents are? Cheshire Cat looks like Amethyst (but there are a lot of purple Dragons now), who's busy breeding a Mirage for me in case we ever get one of those challenges again.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    It looks like we get three days for each of them? That makes waiting for Voltage to hatch better.

I only need Cheshire Cat and Old General. Does anyone know for sure what those two second parents are? Cheshire Cat looks like Amethyst (but there are a lot of purple Dragons now), who's busy breeding a Mirage for me in case we ever get one of those challenges again.
    Cheshire Cat is Mana and Old General is Yeti.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast