Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpine Dragon

Alpine Dragon

I am breeding Earth and Ice dragons in the hopes to get an Alpine dragon that I can then breed with the Medieval dragon in order to get Cool Fire Dragon. Nine times now I have received Snowflake dragon and nothing else. I did a forum search and noticed many people were having the opposite problem and only receiving an Alpine (which made me assume Alpine has a higher chance rate than Snowflake?.) So I was wondering if it is supposedly harder to obtain Snowflake, Is my account glitched? Or am I just suffering from bad luck?

Bad luck? I think a lot would say good luck. Your getting the dragon everyone else seems to be pulling to teeth to get. You will have to just keep trying.

Strong Empires
    try... mud and ice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahna Mahna View Post
    I am breeding Earth and Ice dragons in the hopes to get an Alpine dragon that I can then breed with the Medieval dragon in order to get Cool Fire Dragon. Nine times now I have received Snowflake dragon and nothing else. I did a forum search and noticed many people were having the opposite problem and only receiving an Alpine (which made me assume Alpine has a higher chance rate than Snowflake?.) So I was wondering if it is supposedly harder to obtain Snowflake, Is my account glitched? Or am I just suffering from bad luck?
    snowflake and alpine are same thing. snowflake works too. they have same elements so they are the same. Why don't you people just don't understand!! Breeding rares only require necessary elements, not definite combos!!!
    "The monster had been awakened"

Quote Originally Posted by brokenstar9 View Post
    Bad luck? I think a lot would say good luck. Your getting the dragon everyone else seems to be pulling to teeth to get. You will have to just keep trying.
    Maybe so but it is the Alpine I want and that's the one i'm not getting Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Empires View Post
    try... mud and ice ?
    Will give it a try thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnxie View Post
    snowflake and alpine are same thing. snowflake works too. they have same elements so they are the same. Why don't you people just don't understand!! Breeding rares only require necessary elements, not definite combos!!!
    Instead of making assumptions you should ask before judging. Also, How to get Cool Fire isn't the question I asked. I have tried Snowflake and Medieval numerous times, had no luck. I checked the forums and popular opinion is that Medieval and Alpine seem to have a better chance to get Cool Fire.

Instead of making assumptions you should ask before judging. Also, How to get Cool Fire isn't the question I asked. I have tried Snowflake and Medieval numerous times, had no luck. I checked the forums and popular opinion is that Medieval and Alpine seem to have a better chance to get Cool Fire.
    snowflake and medieval works. Seriously, you are not going to get cool fire on first few trys, it took my at least 10 trys to get cool fire.

breeding doesnt matter if they have same elements!!

Well, if you really want alpine, breed snowflake with ice, or snowflake with earth! Alpine 100% guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by shawnxie View Post
    Well, if you really want alpine, breed snowflake with ice, or snowflake with earth! Alpine 100% guaranteed
    Couldnt snowflake + ice give another snowflake or another ice? and couldnt snowflake + earth give another snowflake or another earth?

try earth with ice cube i got mine from the second try first i got waterfall then i got the alpine no big deall!
    if u need help dont send me a message hh just kidding!

I got Cool Fire on my second try breeding Medieval and Alpine. It's just a matter of luck, man. Keep trying (:
    For example, a friend of mine got 2 rare dragons (Soccer and Armadillo), put them breeding and got a Crystal Dragon on first try!

Thanks for the suggestions everyone will give them all a try. Really want that Alpine now since it wishes to evade me and cos it's cute :P ....my own little goal to work towards. Breeding and Hatching times are the bane of our DC gaming existence I see Lol.

The only thing you need to make sure you have is one dragon with Earth, and the other with Ice. Past that, it is all probability. Breeding Earth with Ice is your best bet, as it's a 50/50 shot. Breeding hybrids, such as Flaming Rock (Earth/Fire) and Pearl (Ice/Metal) actually reduces your odds, as there are many more dragons you could get. In this example, you could get an Alpine, Snowflake, Armadillo, Medieval, Cool Fire, or Soccer. If you want the Alpine, just stick to the Earth and Ice.
    Last edited by NascarGamer24; 06-27-2012 at 01:09.
    Level: 48 (237,756,144 exp)
    Number of Dragons: 62
    Dragons Obtained: 195/201 (Paladin and Butterfly)
    Rares Obtained: 7/7
    - Gummy, Pirate, Cool Fire, Soccer, Armadillo, Petroleum, Poo
    Legendaries Obtained: 4/4
    - Wind, Crystal, Mirror, Legendary
    Combat World: 27
    Stadium: Diamond Cup Lvl 4 (Stadium completed)

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to me, :-)

does anyone know how to get an alpine dragon without a snowflake dragon interfearing? I've breeded earth and water many times. I always get the same dragon, the snowflake dragon. Am i doing something wrong? Why can't i get an alpine dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Guo View Post
    does anyone know how to get an alpine dragon without a snowflake dragon interfearing? I've breeded earth and water many times. I always get the same dragon, the snowflake dragon. Am i doing something wrong? Why can't i get an alpine dragon?
    Earth and ice!
    ★Dark-Super★ The oldie of the forums

I remember the good old days...

If you need advice, I be more than happy to help you, I'm an Ex-Player , Just PM me .

I AM GETTING THIS PROBLEM TOOOo

i get a snowflake dragon from that

Switch them around.
    ★Dark-Super★ The oldie of the forums

I remember the good old days...

If you need advice, I be more than happy to help you, I'm an Ex-Player , Just PM me .

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    Switch them around.
    Order makes no difference when it comes to breeding outcomes. I can see why people would get that idea, however, it is not true.
    Level: 48 (237,756,144 exp)
    Number of Dragons: 62
    Dragons Obtained: 195/201 (Paladin and Butterfly)
    Rares Obtained: 7/7
    - Gummy, Pirate, Cool Fire, Soccer, Armadillo, Petroleum, Poo
    Legendaries Obtained: 4/4
    - Wind, Crystal, Mirror, Legendary
    Combat World: 27
    Stadium: Diamond Cup Lvl 4 (Stadium completed)

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to me, :-)

i only get snowflake so now im trying waterfall and ice

any1 know how to get soccer dragon?
    i read the forums and medival and alpine have the best chance but im only lvl 15 and leveling is soooo slow
    and i know its not straight up ice and fire bcus its a rare
    help please?

Quote Originally Posted by NascarGamer24 View Post
    Order makes no difference when it comes to breeding outcomes. I can see why people would get that idea, however, it is not true.
    Pretty sure it matters when breeding hybrids (but definitely not rares or legendary).
    I had this exact same issue with flaming rock dragon - I was getting it every single time, never volcano, because I always put them in the same order. When I tried switching them, I got volcano immediately. I've had the same experience with different hybrids - bred one, switched the order, always got the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrus View Post
    Pretty sure it matters when breeding hybrids (but definitely not rares or legendary).
    I had this exact same issue with flaming rock dragon - I was getting it every single time, never volcano, because I always put them in the same order. When I tried switching them, I got volcano immediately. I've had the same experience with different hybrids - bred one, switched the order, always got the other.
    it is just luck
    you sir are an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by tlj01 View Post
    any1 know how to get soccer dragon?
    i read the forums and medival and alpine have the best chance but im only lvl 15 and leveling is soooo slow
    and i know its not straight up ice and fire bcus its a rare
    help please?
    You can have soccer dragon at sub-level 20, so lvl 15 should be fine. Medieval and Alpine work, yes, but Lazer and Dandelion do too. I got Gummy and Soccer off those.

If you're stuck because you don't have the ice dragon yet (I can't remember what level it opens up) then you're plain stuck. You have to use a hybrid with ice in, or you can't get Soccer. Try clearing a couple of big stones, that should speed you on your way.

You can get it by breeding viking with hot metal. I got soccer dragon on the first try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast