Thread: How the heck do I make a Poo Dragon???

How the heck do I make a Poo Dragon???

I have tried Dark and Mud like most sites say and keep coming up with Hedge hog...help!!!

try searching through discussions and find the answer

Duchovney
    Please post in the correct forum, it help keep the forum organised, thank you, moving to Discussions

Dark and Mud is a good combination. It's all probability past that point. That combo can make 4 dragons: Poo, Pirate, Petroleum, and Hedgehog. Just keep trying and eventually that 25% chance will get you your Poo. All the possibilities are dark though, so if you get the wrong one, just sell it back for 250k, or use the Hedgehogs to make more gold in your dark habitats as they are one of the best in making gold.
    Level: 48 (237,756,144 exp)
    Number of Dragons: 62
    Dragons Obtained: 195/201 (Paladin and Butterfly)
    Rares Obtained: 7/7
    - Gummy, Pirate, Cool Fire, Soccer, Armadillo, Petroleum, Poo
    Legendaries Obtained: 4/4
    - Wind, Crystal, Mirror, Legendary
    Combat World: 27
    Stadium: Diamond Cup Lvl 4 (Stadium completed)

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to me, :-)

At the dragon kindergarden, taking care of baby dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarGamer24 View Post
    Dark and Mud is a good combination. It's all probability past that point. That combo can make 4 dragons: Poo, Pirate, Petroleum, and Hedgehog. Just keep trying and eventually that 25% chance will get you your Poo. All the possibilities are dark though, so if you get the wrong one, just sell it back for 250k, or use the Hedgehogs to make more gold in your dark habitats as they are one of the best in making gold.
    In Dark+Mud there is like 85% chance for Hedgehog, 7% for Pirate, 7% for Petroleum and 1% for Poo. There is no hybrid combo for Poo yet (I think). I read through the forums that you can get it through Legend+Petroleum/Pirate so I put Petroleum+Crystal and tomorrow I'll have the result.