Thread: Beating Legendary Dragons

Beating Legendary Dragons

When I play versus legendary dragon in the Stadium, I always lose. Is there a way of beating them?

Use rares or you breed legends yourself.
    "The monster had been awakened"

One great dragon I used against them is an armadillo at level 10. It has rust which does about 2100 and 5000 health.

At the dragon kindergarden, taking care of baby dragons.
    Now, with the weakened attack system, if you have some rares, like Cool Fire, Soccer, Gummy, maybe Armadillo if you're past lvl 16, Pirate or Petroleum past lvl 20, use them. If you get the first turn, then you'll have a chance at beating the legends if it's the lvl 1 legend tournament.

With the dragons I have, Gummy (lvl 15) is the best for me against legendaries as it deals around 3900 with it's fourth attack and has around 6250 health.

I just use a level 20 crystal and beat two lvl 20 legend dragons easily.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnxie View Post
    I just use a level 20 crystal and beat two lvl 20 legend dragons easily.
    Hmm... So you don't use three medival dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by tedthesuperchinese View Post
    Hmm... So you don't use three medival dragons?
    No. I like medieval but I don't use it. I do have a Lvl 15 Medieval.

I beat the legendaries (lvl 1) with a lvl 15 platinum and volcano. Got first hit, didn't need the Soccer dragon I had in third place. You're gonna have a real tough time if you're under lvl 20 though.

Quote Originally Posted by lol1745 View Post
    When I play versus legendary dragon in the Stadium, I always lose. Is there a way of beating them?
    you need to use elemental attacks since physical attacks have no effects on legendaries dragon. I'd recommand using the highest dragon level you have (15+) so you can use the highest elemental attacks. and if you have any legendary dragons then use them for sure

the level 1 stadium for legendary can be beaten with 2 rares and 1 type 2 hybrid. i used a gummy, a coolfire, and blizzard. all level 10. of course, having a legendary dragon would help you beat that level a lot easier.

I used Hotmetal 12, Midieval 11, and Chameleon 10. Took a try or 2 to get my order right before I won though.

i use 3 lv25 legendarys.......
    ________________☣◎★♛★◎☣________________
    ...............................Social Emperor..............................
    ________________☣◎★♛★◎☣________________

Made a website to help.
    Visit: http://socialpointgameshelp.weebly.com/
    now シ
    Webite updated 21/8/2012 (21st of August 2012)

Like my facebook page please
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Social-Emperor/341579639263183

[IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb345/Adriel_Cantamessi/SocialEmperor.jpg[/IMG]

if u will get legendary dragon dont use the wind attack if the legendary u are fighting is lvl 20 or 18 put paralyzing or rainbow
    if u need help dont send me a message hh just kidding!

yeh there is use a tropical level 10 poison ivy and make sure you attak first keep using poison ivy till u die the use cool fire level7 and over ice spikes keep using then use cactus level 10 wat ever its moves are but they have to be element move not fist symbol move trust me you have to get the first attak against them or this wont work i defeated legendary dragon but i never defeated crystal because i wasnt the first to attak legendary i got crystal down to 12 it could have been 0 if i attaked legendary first!!!!!
    Last edited by dotman474; 11-11-2012 at 12:24.

I beat all three Legendary dragons in the stadium with my powerful Pure Dark dragon. :3 (Its lvl 24 with 3 gold stars) Cx

Yes a lots of ways to defeat them..

1. buy statue to level up

2. Do not use legendaries if you below lvl20..

3.use rare hybreed (armadillo train w/ Ninja star and meteorite ,Gummy train w/ Tesla ray and Rotten spell, and coolfire or soccer train with cryogenic freeze..)

who punmed an old thread !!

and this was before the battle system change , before the attack power of all dragons was doubled so legendary was deadly
    Sharing is Caring

I used the dragons i recommended for everyone and believe it or not i actually won see my first post to check what dragons i used

Tested and Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by dotman474 View Post
    yeh there is use a tropical level 10 poison ivy and make sure you attak first keep using poison ivy till u die the use cool fire level7 and over ice spikes keep using then use cactus level 10 wat ever its moves are but they have to be element move not fist symbol move trust me you have to get the first attak against them or this wont work i defeated legendary dragon but i never defeated crystal because i wasnt the first to attak legendary i got crystal down to 12 it could have been 0 if i attaked legendary first!!!!!

So, I tried this method, and it actually does work. Lvl 10 tropical using poison ivy, then Lvl 9 cool fire using ice spikes, then, lastly, Lvl 10 cactus using meteor shower. Don't panic if your dragons die after two shots from the legendary; just hang in there. This actually does work.