Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AUSTRALIA ROCKS is recruiting again

AUSTRALIA ROCKS is recruiting again

We have morphed a fair bit since I started the last recruitment thread, so I thought I should better start a new one!

The rules are fairly simple: Always use a min of 4-5 attacks each war(mostly 5 but the odd 4 will be excused), have at least Lvl 5+ runes on your legendaries and be prepared to improve on your runes (i.e. get your speed & strength up!). Always rune your base! You need to have a few ranked monsters, at least the basic ones (Firesaur, Pandaken) and some legends. And rune levels need to correlate with your MP strength. We don't like >20k MP players that don't have runes above Lvl 6!

Oh and of course, attack bases appropriate to your strength level

We have a small core of a about a dozen from Australia, but anybody is welcome!

Please PM me if you are keen or apply and we will assess you via your profile (but due to the limitations it needs to stand out from the crowd, i.e. high PvP score, ranked monsters, etc.).

We are also running a FB Group that we'd like you to join where we discuss general things and provide guides. We also have a Discord chat group which we are slowly making mandatory for members to discuss tactics (thanks Global Stomp for putting me onto this app!).

In general, we are a fairly relaxed bunch of players. Some of us are fairly active on chat whilst others are quiet performers. We don't require people to be chatty. As long as you are participating in wars and listen to advice, you are fine! The majority of us are F2P but we do have a few that invest in the game. Look us up if you are unsure. We don't win every war, but we certainly perform well above average for our ranking with >11k coins per 90 days and often win well above 300 coins in wars.
    Last edited by David S; 12-09-2016 at 14:51. Reason: update
    Join "AUSTRALIA ROCKS". Always looking for keen >Lvl 70 players - PM me if interested

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?408883-AUSTRALIA-ROCKS-is-recruiting-again

I wish your team good luck David. Nice to see you guys growing

Quote Originally Posted by samer_ok View Post
    I wish your team good luck David. Nice to see you guys growing
    Thanks samer, it feels good to have been able to turn the team around. I hope to see at least a couple from the forum join up. I know most players on here are fairly firmly settled in their respective teams, but you get the odd one that wants to change colours...

... I should probably add that the majority of our players are around the 10k MP give or take a couple of k. The team pic above might be a tad misleading!
    Join "AUSTRALIA ROCKS". Always looking for keen >Lvl 70 players - PM me if interested

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?408883-AUSTRALIA-ROCKS-is-recruiting-again

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    I know most players on here are fairly firmly settled in their respective teams, but you get the odd one that wants to change colours...
    yeah you never know ^_^

We just opened up the team for next war in about 5 hours. We are taking in 6 new players using the above technique. Please pop in, have a look and stay if you like. I keep on kicking non responsive players, so chances are we have spaces left when you look. If not, keep looking

We are doing the same o we at monsters inc with a little success, maybe we should just merge our best together 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerknob View Post
    We are doing the same o we at monsters inc with a little success, maybe we should just merge our best together ��
    This recruitment run was one of the worst we had since starting this technique! We ended up with one good player and started another war of 25!!!

Edit: Just looked you up. LOL, you can't be serious about merging. You are a fair way above us and not doing too badly by the looks of it!
    Last edited by David S; 09-09-2016 at 14:35.

This recruitment run was one of the worst we had since starting this technique! We ended up with one good player and started another war of 25!!!

Edit: Just looked you up. LOL, you can't be serious about merging. You are a fair way above us and not doing too badly by the looks of it!
    Hmmm. My team has been doing 25vs25 for ages now. Last time we do 30vs30, it went down like a titanic. Can't seem to find solid 5 players to fill 30vs30 war.

However, I don't mind doing 25vs25 for the next few months since the 25 are already very solid.

Quote Originally Posted by pvtpyle View Post
    Maybe when members of my team are tired of playing their 2nd accounts and close up my current team I'll hit you up to join yours. But for now back on forum and facebook recruitment duty for me . At least i didnt get the shaft and have to do global chat recruiting. I honestly think 25 player wars is a good place for mid tier teams to thrive, 30 man wars usually matches you up with a god tier team if you hit a win streak. Getting a 400+ warcoined on by a top 20 team is really demoralizing in 30 man wars.
    25vs25 teams aren't safe from the top teams as well. I have seen a team that face Toxic brew, the best team currently in 25vs25 three times.

Don't remember the team's name but they lost 3 times in a row facing Toxic Brew.

I don't find any fun or excitement in playing secondary account in the game due to the time it takes to grind. Not to mention the gems (or money) I will need to spend to get even some of the top tiers monsters my main account have now.
    Last edited by kevinwinston4; 09-09-2016 at 17:22.

There certainly isn't a difference between 25 and 30 wars in regards to the chance of being hit by a tough team. We are currently fighting alternate 25/30 wars with occasional back to back 25 wars and if anything, matchmaking has been slightly worse fighting with 25!

We have about 20 solid players considering their respective levels (we go from about 6k to well over 20k MP) and another 5 that will use their attacks but are not great with their runes. It's just so bloody hard to find good players. The forum has actually been quite disappointing for recruiting as we only had 4 players contact me in 6 months from here. 3 joined, 2 left, one recently stopped playing. So now we have exactly 0 forum players on our team!

Nevermind, I shall keep trying....

I'm so tempted to start a thread where we can all share our frustrations over recruiting...

I'm in no way anywhere near the level of your teams, but I think we share the same stress and frustration.
    ~~~~~~~~
    In my day, we didn't have virtual reality. If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an axe, you just had to hope you could outrun him. (Sarah M. Wolford, Hanover)

Quote Originally Posted by grypas View Post
    I'm so tempted to start a thread where we can all share our frustrations over recruiting...

I'm in no way anywhere near the level of your teams, but I think we share the same stress and frustration.
    Haha, it wouldn't be fair if it'd be easy for others!

And if you and any of your team mates use 7+ speed we would happily fit 7 of u in here

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerknob View Post
    And if you and any of your team mates use 7+ speed we would happily fit 7 of u in here
    Looks like 7 is the magic number here
    Last edited by kevinwinston4; 09-10-2016 at 14:43.

Lol Kevin I'm so tired of trying to recruit I think a mini merge would be a better idea and I like 7

Ok, open & recruiting again for next war in about 10 hours...

....got one good one and a previous member returned. Still waring with 25, but this 25 is getting pretty damn solid now
    Last edited by David S; 09-11-2016 at 12:26. Reason: update

Ok, open & recruiting again for next war in about 10 hours...

....got one good one and a previous member returned. Still waring with 25, but this 25 is getting pretty damn solid now
    I'm down to 23 and now my team needs to do the waiting game. But for how long???????

Quote Originally Posted by kevinwinston4 View Post
    I'm down to 23 and now my team needs to do the waiting game. But for how long???????
    We tried raising the min MP to 7500, but at that level it can take a couple of hours before someone joins. I think we'll go with 6000 the next time. Takes usually at least have a day to find 5 players that talk to you on chat!

We tried raising the min MP to 7500, but at that level it can take a couple of hours before someone joins. I think we'll go with 6000 the next time. Takes usually at least have a day to find 5 players that talk to you on chat!
    Saw your team in the suggested teams under the Search Team tab. Took a screenshot, but can't upload it :/
    ~~~~~~~~
    In my day, we didn't have virtual reality. If a one-eyed razorback barbarian warrior was chasing you with an axe, you just had to hope you could outrun him. (Sarah M. Wolford, Hanover)

Saw your team in the suggested teams under the Search Team tab. Took a screenshot, but can't upload it :/
    You can't post picture directly from your mobile. At least on mine it doesn't come up. I always email the screenshots to me and post them from my laptop....

....good to hear that our team comes up as suggestion for players!!!

Need one more player for war in 20 minutes! We are open, MP 6000...

...just introduce yourself on team chat and confirm rules

Edit: Ready for war, waiting for one eligible player with half decent profile to join....
    Last edited by David S; 09-15-2016 at 11:37.

You can't post picture directly from your mobile. At least on mine it doesn't come up. I always email the screenshots to me and post them from my laptop....

....good to hear that our team comes up as suggestion for players!!!
    I have to request the desktop site (I use Chrome on my mobile) and post but I also have to change the dimensions of the screenshot to 900xwhatever.

Some of the players that joined my team verified that they saw it in the suggested teams. Posting and posting and posting to different facebook groups hasn't yielded as many players, as being in the suggested teams did. If I open the team, it'll be in the suggested teams some time during the next 24 hours. I don't have to wait for hours, the one or two spots are filled right away.
    ~~~~~~~~

I have to request the desktop site (I use Chrome on my mobile) and post but I also have to change the dimensions of the screenshot to 900xwhatever.

Some of the players that joined my team verified that they saw it in the suggested teams. Posting and posting and posting to different facebook groups hasn't yielded as many players, as being in the suggested teams did. If I open the team, it'll be in the suggested teams some time during the next 24 hours. I don't have to wait for hours, the one or two spots are filled right away.
    Yeah, the 900 x whatever makes it double the pain to post a pic...

...we don't bother with private anymore. The last war of 30 we had 3 players not use their attacks. Between the remaining 27 players we had 2 attacks left! Booted those 3 about 3 hours before end of war and it took 4 hours to replace them. And it looks like 2 of the 3 are really good players judging by their runes. So I think we are pretty damn close to getting back to kick-ass 30

I think we are pretty damn close to getting back to kick-ass 30
    And so we are

Screenshot_2016-09-19-21-30-42.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-19-21-31-08.jpg

Now that everybody is using their attacks, we are looking to replace 3 or 4 players that are not using runes terribly well. So if you are looking for a kick-ass team on the rise, don't look any further Min MP 6000, Lvl 4+ runes on all monsters using mostly speed and strength runes!

One of our players is going away on holidays and we urgently need a replacement for next war in about 3 hours! Hope to see YOU apply soon

Edit: We are now open, waiting for one eligible player to start next war!
    Last edited by David S; 09-23-2016 at 12:56. Reason: update

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast