Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Heroic Races

I haven't qualified yet but I'm too bored to push through.

Odd() that some players didn't receive their gems.

Hopefully the others can bypass me by the time I qualify so I can rebuild my gem stock.

Demerit Points & Respect - Forum Rules - Terms of Service of SocialPoint
    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolff View Post
    So how did you guys get 25 gems? I never got them, pretty crappy of SP if they are picking and choosing who gets it. Everyone is moving in my race and a whole new set of competitors (had a several from the US and now there's just me and one other person) so I went from 1st to 3rd. Don't care about the drop but do care about the loss of 25 gems.
    I wrote to SP about the 25 gems...as I hadnt received them either. I also did an update on the game so that may have been what brought the message up on my screen. Either way, the message should pop up on your screen when you log in and then you click claim.

Ok, I'm done with this stupid race...

If breeding wasn't already an ultra boring part of this race they have now taken it to a whole new level....

Both of my level 4 terra / flame pairs are now locked in for 11 hours due to this breeding thing they have going on the side.

My biggest gripe is that this will affect everybody so I will find it difficult to slide back down into fourth place unless others spend loads of gems to get in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by rids57 View Post
    Ok, I'm done with this stupid race...

If breeding wasn't already an ultra boring part of this race they have now taken it to a whole new level....

Both of my level 4 terra / flame pairs are now locked in for 11 hours due to this breeding thing they have going on the side.

My biggest gripe is that this will affect everybody so I will find it difficult to slide back down into fourth place unless others spend loads of gems to get in front of me.
    That sucks man. I personally have to use gems or wait for the daily wheel roll to finish the PVP objectives. I powerleveled from 21-43 in 1-2weeks without leveling my dragons, now my bad lev17-18dragons are fighting level 30 heroic dragons >.>

I never got the 25 gems! Also,the first day I was first place and then suddenly when I came back there were other people who were already on lap 4. I don't think that's possible, honestly.

I think nynaevelan is probably right, there was no problem with their systems, just not enough people playing the racing game - so they remove those that hadn't started and grouped together all those that had. So we end up with a completely new group of players, all of whom are actively racing.

It does make the race more exciting but then they go and screw it up by making the most common pairing for breeding sections part of a separate quest, so instead of the breeding time being 30 seconds or one minute, there's a good chance it will be 11 hours - which kind of messes up the race as I am now completely stuck until they are finished and I have to find / breed another couple of pairs to use for the race that will breed quickly enough to make it viable.

Quote Originally Posted by xopaoxo View Post
    I never got the 25 gems! Also,the first day I was first place and then suddenly when I came back there were other people who were already on lap 4. I don't think that's possible, honestly.
    Have you tried updating the game?

I'm in the lead, but all of us are on lap 4.

I can't get past the pure flame dragon in the fights on this node. If I could go first, I would win, but the pure flame keeps getting first strike & wins. Has happened 5 times now. Any suggestions? I've been using level 37 Comet with 3 gold stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonista View Post

I can't get past the pure flame dragon in the fights on this node. If I could go first, I would win, but the pure flame keeps getting first strike & wins. Has happened 5 times now. Any suggestions? I've been using level 37 Comet with 3 gold stars.
    Any legendary should work, especially a heroic/legendary like High Comet (even though he doesn't pack the very heaviest of legendary attacks).

Have you tried:
    - activating the attack boost tower (Winstance) before you start;
    - and/or playing on mobile instead of Facebook? -- the dragons there are not "boosted"...

You have trained your High Comet to learn Aurora Borealis, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonista View Post

In addition to Maurice's advice above, make sure that you have a lvl 4 Pure Ice dragon on standy for fights like these in the future(it's an age old practice that still works today.)

Demerit Points & Respect - Forum Rules - Terms of Service of SocialPoint
    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by pinkninja View Post
    Have you tried updating the game?
    Yup, I even did it before posting to make sure it wasn't a mistake on my behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    Any legendary should work, especially a heroic/legendary like High Comet (even though he doesn't pack the very heaviest of legendary attacks).

Have you tried:
    - activating the attack boost tower (Winstance) before you start;
    - and/or playing on mobile instead of Facebook? -- the dragons there are not "boosted"...

You have trained your High Comet to learn Aurora Borealis, right?
    Activating the tower. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Probably because it's been a long time since I've needed it.

I don't have mobile.

Trained Aurora Borealis. No, believe it or not I've never even bought the training center. I've never needed it.

It doesn't matter now anyway. I was able to finish the breeds & hatches needed & used my free spin for today. It took out fights # 3 & 4. Fight 5 was easy so lap 4 is done, I've qualified.

Buy the training centre ASAP. High Comet's initial legendary attack is quite weak @ 650 HP. Aurora Borealis is pretty decent @ 2100 Hit Points...

Quote Originally Posted by xopaoxo View Post
    If you are absolutely sure you did not get the gems, you can submit a bug report.

It really isn't hard to make it to lap 4. It can actually be done quite easily with a few gems and constant playing for a couple hours. By the end of the first day a number of people were on lap 4.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910