Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Heroic Races

Well I've got some problem right now. I've encountered level99 dragons in league battles. There's no way I can beat them. It made me use some gems to skip them in HR. Is this level attainable right now?

Quote Originally Posted by rids57 View Post
    me too, I'm on node 5 of lap 4

I'm one node behind you now.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Supposedly there is scuttlebutt in the fb groups that people are moving at normal speeds but SP is not showing them as moving in your race, then when you take the lead or come close to taking the lead, SP will show their true location in a race. I am not sure I believe this, personally I still think it is bots but it is what it is. As long as these are cash cows for SP whether through hackers, high gem spenders or their bots, they are not going to stop them.They keep the events which are profitable for them not us. As a rep said in facebook, people have the choice how, when and what to spend. So I CHOOSE not to race, these unfair races will not get 1 gem from me.
    Link? You can pm it if necessary.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenMoon View Post
    I don't think there's a way to predict it. Up to now, every HR starts at a random day, at least in my experience.
    What do you mean, HRs start on Thursday, at least the last 4 or 5 have.

Logged on and all I had to do to qualify was breed the five dragons to finish L4N5 - imagine my surprise when I got a +5 in the free spin

That's my HR done and dusted with 25 gems in the bag

I have seen DC respond to complaints on the DC FB page with the "now you have a choice," nonsense as well. They want to have their cake with the new players and eat it too with the rigged races to get gems from the older, loyal players.

Everyone is looking at it like these are big money makers for them, but if that were true then they wouldn't have had to work so hard to fix them. I don't know if they will be now that they've succeeded, since people are catching and actually taking their 25 gems (up to 125 per race if everyone qualifies) on top of what they're not spending. I would not be surprised to see that go away in future races. I know they'll keep going with them though, because they want those download numbers to go up again.

I have taken the lead for the first time in this race.
    The person who had been leading since it started slowed down yesterday and #3 and I passed him/her/it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    I have seen DC respond to complaints on the DC FB page with the "now you have a choice," nonsense as well. They want to have their cake with the new players and eat it too with the rigged races to get gems from the older, loyal players.

Everyone is looking at it like these are big money makers for them, but if that were true then they wouldn't have had to work so hard to fix them. I don't know if they will be now that they've succeeded, since people are catching and actually taking their 25 gems (up to 125 per race if everyone qualifies) on top of what they're not spending. I would not be surprised to see that go away in future races. I know they'll keep going with them though, because they want those download numbers to go up again.
    I agree, I would not be surprised if they remove the gems and add another crappy dragon as well as remove that spin thing. But when that happens than that means it saves me the time and effort to qualify. It will probably be a while before they remove these and replace it with something else just as manipulative. But until then, I will collect my gems.

I agree, I would not be surprised if they remove the gems and add another crappy dragon as well as remove that spin thing. But when that happens than that means it saves me the time and effort to qualify. It will probably be a while before they remove these and replace it with something else just as manipulative. But until then, I will collect my gems.
    They have Ricky Crane, who's awesome and helps a lot of players with things, in FB groups trying to sell these new races as more exciting now, as if the first 9 weren't intense and time consuming. I feel bad for him because they're making him defend the indefensible. You can't just change something so drastically all of a sudden like this and not expect a lot of backlash.

As for the spinner, I don't even care to move now that I've qualified, but I seem to be getting luckier now that I'm not racing, because of course that's how it works. I even got a "finish node," for the first time in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    They have Ricky Crane, who's awesome and helps a lot of players with things, in FB groups trying to sell these new races as more exciting now, as if the first 9 weren't intense and time consuming. I feel bad for him because they're making him defend the indefensible. You can't just change something so drastically all of a sudden like this and not expect a lot of backlash.

As for the spinner, I don't even care to move now that I've qualified, but I seem to be getting luckier now that I'm not racing, because of course that's how it works. I even got a "finish node," for the first time in forever.
    Wow that is kinda good. Ever since they moved it to once a day I have not gotten anything except the 1 item. Most days I do not bother with it and since I have qualified, all I do is the spin. This breeding event is progressing me that way but I am not doing anything for the race, just my normal activities for collecting gold, farming and feeding my new dragons.

Wow that is kinda good. Ever since they moved it to once a day I have not gotten anything except the 1 item. Most days I do not bother with it and since I have qualified, all I do is the spin. This breeding event is progressing me that way but I am not doing anything for the race, just my normal activities for collecting gold, farming and feeding my new dragons.
    Question - I got a 5 item when I only had 2 to go in the node. It showed me 3 other items being given but I did not see them in the next node. Where do the items go?

Quote Originally Posted by floodland View Post
    Question - I got a 5 item when I only had 2 to go in the node. It showed me 3 other items being given but I did not see them in the next node. Where do the items go?
    Cyberspace, I used to get them before they changed it but they never showed up on the next node.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718