Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Races

Heroic Races

Is there any way to predict when the next Heroic Race goes up??? Really looking forward to having a full combat team of High Dragons :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~NoobyToons~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Infiltrate SP and learn their ways, then you'll have the necessary data to make informed predictions for Heroic timelines.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Next Thursday will be the next race apparently, with High Comet being the latest Dragon. We're locked in a never ending cycle of every-other-quest races, that not even the holidays can stop or disrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    Next Thursday will be the next race apparently, with High Comet being the latest Dragon. We're locked in a never ending cycle of every-other-quest races, that not even the holidays can stop or disrupt.
    Pics? O̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶.̶

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

I've never uploaded a pic before so I hope this works.

sdsda.jpg

Information is from New Dragon City Corner on Facebook. There's going to be a mini-quest between Vampire Island (Halloween is over!) and the next race, which is what they've been doing for months.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    I've never uploaded a pic before so I hope this works.

sdsda.jpg

Information is from New Dragon City Corner on Facebook. There's going to be a mini-quest between Vampire Island (Halloween is over!) and the next race, which is what they've been doing for months.
    You did fine.

And: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

It looks good.

Darn I like the looks of this one, here's hoping I do not have any real competitors in my race because I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to this race due to the time of year and all....

I really like the look of this Heroic too! Fingers crossed for us all to get him!

Looks more like a "her" to me. But yeah, quite pretty indeed

I know he does look girly but theyre calling him a he lol! Maybe one to represent LGBTI??

Quote Originally Posted by pinkninja View Post
    I know he does look girly but theyre calling him a he lol! Maybe one to represent LGBTI??
    I don't think so as SP has never expressed any intention of creating a dragon with relation to any sexuality or gender movement.

I think HC looks more majestic than any leaning to its sex and or gender but I understand the perception as it does have a delicate build and form tied together with the light and sleek design.

Heh, I had to look up "LGBTI" (cuz I'm foreign :--)

And I don't care what/which it is, but it was High Time (!?) for a female
    element in this sea of butch Heroics, I just thought.

AND I just thought this was it. But maybe not...

... SP has never expressed ...
    Maybe not openly, but ummm.... There are some clear examples IMV. Maybe a better word is caricatures.
    Last edited by Maurice; 11-30-2016 at 15:34.

LOL you guys are too funny. Now off to clear out my breeders and hatchery to prepare for the start of the long, boring race for HC.

BTW has anyone seen any rumors on whether we will get a Christmas event this year??

Ice themed dragons are my kind of thing... so I'm particularly allured by this one. I've been lucky to not have any real competitors in my past few ones except Fenrir, so I hope it wont change in the next one..

The other dragons we can get from the race are The Good dragon, Ozone dragon and Choleric dragon.. provided they dont change it.

Well I was kind of looking for an excuse to sit one of these out, and SP have just provided it. Everyone will see what I mean when they hit Lap 2. Good luck to those willing to $pend!

Stuff

I am sure that negative reactions will be pouring in regarding Heroic Race.

Referring to Joseph's guide - http://dragoncityguide.net/heroic-races-high-comet/ - it is indicated that the wait time is 8 hours and that is only for 1 item to fill the pool. So if it requires 8 items to fill, it requires 64 hours.

In addition to this, for the Booster Spin that they introduced in the last Heroic Race, the waiting time for us to re-use has been changed from 8 hours to 24 hours.
    Last edited by ~Dantei~; 12-01-2016 at 13:51. Reason: No live links(per forum rules.)

Stuff

Quest Guide

Last edited by ~Dantei~; 12-01-2016 at 13:18. Reason: fix image

Quote Originally Posted by paulrfm View Post
    I am sure that negative reactions will be pouring in regarding Heroic Race.
    yeah, I think there is something wrong with the pool on lap 2

Quest Guide Pt. 2

[URL="http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?240051-Quest-Tips-What-do-you-think"]Nynae's Quest Guide[/URL]

Only Lap 2 has the craziest Pool-Wait time. The rest are normal Heroic Race standards.

BrenDC, do not loose hope. Check the rest of the guide and join in.

Quote Originally Posted by paulrfm View Post
    Only Lap 2 has the craziest Pool-Wait time. The rest are normal Heroic Race standards.

BrenDC, do not loose hope. Check the rest of the guide and join in.
    I don't think so. Some people in groups are saying that they didn't have the wait times on Lap 2 at all, so one way or another SP has really screwed this up. I'm not spending when the playing field is not even.

Once again though, this is a game that communicates terribly with it's customers. Were it not for Dragon City Guide we wouldn't even know about these pool times to begin with. I can't think of any other company that operates this way in all honesty.

Why would they even attempt to ruin this? Like?!

I just started lap 2 and got hit with the ridiculous pool, I got one gold collected from going through all of my islands - shame I didn't look at the guide first.

This is beyond ridiculous

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast