Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Heroic Races

New Load Screen

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Heroic Island

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Guide

Guide

Nynae's Quest Tips: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?240051-Quest-Tips-What-do-you-think

JS'Guide: https://dragoncityguide.net/heroic-races-high-spirit/
    Last edited by ~Dantei~; 04-21-2017 at 11:16.

Rewards

Only want Handyman, will start later on, until then I'm gonna go to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by LilCricketPa View Post
    I spent a hundred gems yesterday speeding things along to breed that ugly thing from Depth and Red Queen. Don't know why. Obsession sort of took over. My race so far...#1 guy, Ukraine flag, no name, is already on lap 4 and going strong. I don't need any of the other dragons so think I'm going to just qualify and quit. Not going to waste my time setting my clock to get things done on time, bla, bla, bla. I got other games to tend to that have events I can complete.
    Exactly!! Monster Legends and Dragon Mania Legends have events and that is where I will occupy my brain. Not to mention Dragon Vale World has a new dragon releasing tomorrow.

Also....

Someone mentioned in one of the facebook groups that they did a facebook search for their racers and none of them existed in facebook Well I did a search on my racers and ironically enough the ones who have not moved are the ones with FB accounts. The four others ahead of me are not. I am just going to qualify and do something I never do, I am going to qualify my gaming accounts to keep me occupied and away from my race to avoid trying to outrace the bots.

Does anyone know the fastest way to get the marks of "breeding/hatching dragons"

Just spam fire dragon eggs or is there a different way/higher rng.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    ....they did a facebook search for their racers and none of them existed in facebook Well I did a search on my racers and ironically enough the ones who have not moved are the ones with FB accounts. The four others ahead of me are not.
    I can't even do a Facebook search. As you see the guy in first has no name. Another...Android User? Seriously?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

ROFLMAO, look at this, I have NO WORDS!

interesting.png

Already I'm uneasy about this race...

At least I already seem to have a chance this time with me in Lap 3 with plenty of gems to spare, though I'm not sure if I even want the High Spirit Dragon, since I only use Heroics for tournaments, battles and stuff. It's other elements seem to be the worst compared to other primary Pure Dragons, since it's only super effective against 3 elements whereas the High Guardian and Nucleus is effective against 5 and the High Entity 7. Otherwise, I kinda like the look of the High Spirit Dragon.

First race that I won't compete. Already qualified, I'll just relax and wait the breeding season. Let the bots win, they still need to give me 25 gems

YAY I am FINALLY going to get my 25 gems!! Still one more node to qualify and then I am done. I was going to qualify my gaming accounts but I am already bored and I probably won't bother with it. I will just concentrate on my other games for 10 days.

042017 lap 4.4 small.png

Woke up to this:

Am I seeing things?! It is 4/20!!!

#1 on my race is on Lap 8, so there goes the theory that it's based on where you finished last time (I was on Lap 5). I also have a mod from a FB group who helps players with SP in my race and amazingly we're 5-6, with neither of us spending. Some of the best players are fed up with this.

I could have won the last race for 200-300 gems that I can easily spare, and maybe this one too, but it's not worth the aggravation. I still think they would make out much better if they made the Dragon attainable to anyone who gets to lap 15, or even 20 if they can't get over their greed. Many people would spend if they were guaranteed to get the reward.

I got a good start and even spent a couple of gems. When I got to the end of lap 4 I was in the lead so I decided to wait for the next set of PvPs since the requirement was 7. The next time I logged in not only had 3 people passed me, but they were 3 laps ahead of me. Since I already have the other 3 dragons I am going to qualify ant the enjoy taking a break from the game while I wait for my 25 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroside View Post
    Does anyone know the fastest way to get the marks of "breeding/hatching dragons"

Just spam fire dragon eggs or is there a different way/higher rng.
    I'm confused about breeding/hatching as well. I was able to get 4 breeding checked off with terra/fire breeds in about 20 minutes but no hatch credit. I don't know how this works. Does it only work certain times during the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Myaeger View Post
    I'm confused about breeding/hatching as well. I was able to get 4 breeding checked off with terra/fire breeds in about 20 minutes but no hatch credit. I don't know how this works. Does it only work certain times during the day?
    It all depends on what Lap & Node you're on and the percent chance that said L & N provides. Check JS' guide to see what your Lap and Node percent is: https://dragoncityguide.net/heroic-races-high-spirit/

Thank you Lord, I am DONE!!

hi spirits qualification 042117 small.png

Currently:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    Wow and I thought I was moving slowly, it has never taken me more than a few hours to qualify. But I was barely logging in to do the requirements. When I saw that breeding event popup it forced me to finish that last node so I could turn my concentration towards something more interesting and important. Too bad I do not need Magma or Wolfreeze.

Son of a gun, I've got a BIG money spender on this one so don't think there's a chance I'll win this one...which sucks as this is the first dragon they've had that I really like. Oh well guess it saves me having to spend anymore then the 10 gems I already have.

Haha, and im here getting frustrated cos I don't get proc's for the hatching/breeding to stay in competitive ranges with ppl 'only' finishing their 3rd lap
    Last edited by Bathrezz; Yesterday at 10:30.

Anyone else having trouble with the fights? My son doesn't have a Heroic and he keeps getting slaughtered. He has 3 level 25 dragons (highest he can have) and some of the opponents are massively powerful everything dragons..

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Wow and I thought I was moving slowly, it has never taken me more than a few hours to qualify. But I was barely logging in to do the requirements. When I saw that breeding event popup it forced me to finish that last node so I could turn my concentration towards something more interesting and important. Too bad I do not need Magma or Wolfreeze.
    I've been procuring my zzzzzs thanks to SP, a caring company, prompting health and wellness in its players.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast