Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Heroic Races

I don't think there's a way to predict it. Up to now, every HR starts at a random day, at least in my experience.
    The weak fall, the strong survive, it is the law of nature, and it's always there, wether we are ready or not. The only question that remains is: żAre you weak? żOr are you strong?

Quote Originally Posted by floodland View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the fights? My son doesn't have a Heroic and he keeps getting slaughtered. He has 3 level 25 dragons (highest he can have) and some of the opponents are massively powerful everything dragons..
    I would've referred you to the mobile platform but they've allowed the decimation to happen there too. Have him train/continue to train his dragons by battling against his friendslist on mobile, and push lvling up by buying and selling habitats, dragons and planting high value food.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by floodland View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the fights? My son doesn't have a Heroic and he keeps getting slaughtered. He has 3 level 25 dragons (highest he can have) and some of the opponents are massively powerful everything dragons..
    We have been getting a few posts about lower level players not being able to complete the league battles because of getting so many players way above their levels. This may be something SP wants to take a closer look at. Will be passing this info on for sure.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Amending pvp battles to include combats against your friendslist(by expanding it to Facebook) would curb this unsightly seam but then those that can't battle in combat world will miss out on the free gems.

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    I would've referred you to the mobile platform but they've allowed the decimation to happen there too. Have him train/continue to train his dragons by battling against his friendslist on mobile, and push lvling up by buying and selling habitats, dragons and planting high value food.
    He does his fighting on mobile and all 3 dragons are maxed out (3 gold stars) from battles. We are ok in PvP and tournament battles, it's only in the race battles that he keeps getting slaughtered.

For PvP we do the tough fights twice, the first time we get killed but keep track of the dragon types, the second time we arrange our dragons to the best scenario (no critical hits, can critically hit). Obviously with pure and everything it's harder.

I put in a complaint about people under level 34 having pure and SP told me they were hackers and to report them. I have reported 39 so far. I am aware that these players would have had the pure dragons before the level lock, but I still want SP to see what it does to newer players. The level lock has 4 of my son's best dragons locked until level 38, but he has to FIGHT against them all the time. It's not reasonable.
    Last edited by floodland; 04-21-2017 at 18:00. Reason: added against

I've been procuring my zzzzzs thanks to SP, a caring company, prompting health and wellness in its players.

ROFLMAO, wow you actually made me spit out my water all over my keyboard, that is too funny!!

Qualifying is great. You can pack up all your extra habitats for breeding and hatching in storage, sell all your Level 4 breeders, and you don't have to stagger your combat world fights for credit. Very relaxing.

I'm hearing stories in FB groups from people who've actually talked to others in their races who have confirmed that they're not as far along as they are in other races. In other words, someone can be on lap 4 in their own race, and lap 9 in yours. So it took SP nine races and a supposed algorithm mishap to learn how to manipulate these things, but now they've gotten really good at it.

I can't summon up the energy to even qualify this time. I did try but my willpower faded rapidly as soon as I got to a breeding node. After sitting there clicking for nearly an hour without getting a single result I had to resort to gems. I got as far as the end of level three but I think I am done, I am just burned out on these damned races.

Think I will take a break from DC and concentrate on Dragon Mania Legends for a while, which not only appears to be a better game but seems a lot less plagued by glitches and server errors than DC.

I'm really beginning to think that the number 1 player in my race is a cheater as she went 5 laps ahead in under 30 minutes. Unless she's blowing some serious cash there is no way.

guys if you think there are cheaters on your race you need to expose it to SP. take some pics to show the progress of the racers and send a e-mail to info@socialpoint.es
    Don't forget to send your game ID to make easier the search. If you play the facebook version, the ID is on the bottom of the game's window, if you play mobile version, just click the gear button, the ID will appear on bottom too.

Actually I don't think there are all that many PLAYERS cheating in these races. Just sayin'....

But yeah, you're right! Only posting about things here isn't going to change anything.

If I would've thought about it at the time I would've but she started out a 1/2 a lap ahead. I go away for less then 30 min come back & she's jumped ahead 5 laps. Sure I can take a pic now but what good will it do? As there's no way I can prove she jumped 5 laps in under 30min.

Had one racer in my race who hadn't moved. I went out to dinner, 3 hours later I cone back and she is in second place on lap 11, wtf, seriously? It is thus reason right here I will never race again. How can you legitimately say these races are not rigged or dominated by power players. You have no possibility of having a life and racing. The heroics are joining the VIPs, the ones who will not be living in my city.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Had one racer in my race who hadn't moved. I went out to dinner, 3 hours later I cone back and she is in second place on lap 11, wtf, seriously? It is thus reason right here I will never race again. How can you legitimately say these races are not rigged or dominated by power players. You have no possibility of having a life and racing. The heroics are joining the VIPs, the ones who will not be living in my city.
    I agree with you, 1/2 a lap didn't bother me one bit. But coming back & see she jump 5 laps in under 30min there was no way. I agree they've rigged these so only power spenders can win. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by rids57 View Post
    I can't summon up the energy to even qualify this time. I did try but my willpower faded rapidly as soon as I got to a breeding node. After sitting there clicking for nearly an hour without getting a single result I had to resort to gems. I got as far as the end of level three but I think I am done, I am just burned out on these damned races.

Think I will take a break from DC and concentrate on Dragon Mania Legends for a while, which not only appears to be a better game but seems a lot less plagued by glitches and server errors than DC.
    I'm qualified yet either. I log into the game. Check the tasks I need for the race and do whichever ones I can. Then I collect my gold and food. Do my fights. Check my videos. Log out and head to the Simpsons. Doing some reconstruction work on my Springfield.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

It all depends on what Lap & Node you're on and the percent chance that said L & N provides. Check JS' guide to see what your Lap and Node percent is: https://dragoncityguide.net/heroic-races-high-spirit/
    That's what gets me. I had read about the chance being 10% for a while now but it never works. I should be getting something every 10-15 tries if it's 10%. I've done hatches probably 50 times and not one checked off. Is there a reason? I'm on lap 4 node 4.

There seems no logic to it - Yesterday I spent almost an hour breeding flame + terra dragons in both my mountain and sanctuary, so a breeding either every 30 seconds or every minute, depending on outcome. Yet today I got three successes from four attempts, which is utterly ridiculous.

As I just have one more lap to complete I will qualify and I'm done, the big spenders, bots and hackers can fight it out between them, I just want my 25 gems.

Unhappy

Here I thought I got this race covered but these two racers went to 1st and 2nd in a few hours. I still want that wolf dragon so I guess I'm just gonna try winning at least 3rd place...

Quote Originally Posted by Myaeger View Post
    That's what gets me. I had read about the chance being 10% for a while now but it never works. I should be getting something every 10-15 tries if it's 10%. I've done hatches probably 50 times and not one checked off. Is there a reason? I'm on lap 4 node 4.

Mmm, I have a random distribution rate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by reywaltz143 View Post

Here I thought I got this race covered but these two racers went to 1st and 2nd in a few hours. I still want that wolf dragon so I guess I'm just gonna try winning at least 3rd place...

Eep! Now that's something to shout about.

Still holding on to my 7th place spot.

hi spirits 042317.png

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617