Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 371

Thread: Heroic Races

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member noobytoons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    18

    Heroic Races

    Is there any way to predict when the next Heroic Race goes up??? Really looking forward to having a full combat team of High Dragons :P
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~NoobyToons~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  2. #2
    Senior Member ~Dantei~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Deus' Palace
    Posts
    2,485
    Infiltrate SP and learn their ways, then you'll have the necessary data to make informed predictions for Heroic timelines.

    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    469
    Next Thursday will be the next race apparently, with High Comet being the latest Dragon. We're locked in a never ending cycle of every-other-quest races, that not even the holidays can stop or disrupt.

  4. #4
    Senior Member ~Dantei~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Deus' Palace
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    Next Thursday will be the next race apparently, with High Comet being the latest Dragon. We're locked in a never ending cycle of every-other-quest races, that not even the holidays can stop or disrupt.
    Pics? O̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶.̶

    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    469
    I've never uploaded a pic before so I hope this works.

    sdsda.jpg

    Information is from New Dragon City Corner on Facebook. There's going to be a mini-quest between Vampire Island (Halloween is over!) and the next race, which is what they've been doing for months.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ~Dantei~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Deus' Palace
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    I've never uploaded a pic before so I hope this works.

    sdsda.jpg

    Information is from New Dragon City Corner on Facebook. There's going to be a mini-quest between Vampire Island (Halloween is over!) and the next race, which is what they've been doing for months.
    You did fine.

    And: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

    It looks good.

    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

  7. #7
    Senior Member Maurice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    659
    Looks more like a "her" to me. But yeah, quite pretty indeed

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    325
    I know he does look girly but theyre calling him a he lol! Maybe one to represent LGBTI??

  9. #9
    Senior Member ~Dantei~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Deus' Palace
    Posts
    2,485
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkninja View Post
    I know he does look girly but theyre calling him a he lol! Maybe one to represent LGBTI??
    I don't think so as SP has never expressed any intention of creating a dragon with relation to any sexuality or gender movement.

    I think HC looks more majestic than any leaning to its sex and or gender but I understand the perception as it does have a delicate build and form tied together with the light and sleek design.

    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

  10. #10
    Senior Member Maurice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    659
    Heh, I had to look up "LGBTI" (cuz I'm foreign :--)

    And I don't care what/which it is, but it was High Time (!?) for a female
    element in this sea of butch Heroics, I just thought.

    AND I just thought this was it. But maybe not...

    ... SP has never expressed ...
    Maybe not openly, but ummm.... There are some clear examples IMV. Maybe a better word is caricatures.
    Last edited by Maurice; 11-30-2016 at 15:34.

  11. #11
    Senior Member nynaevelan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,299
    LOL you guys are too funny. Now off to clear out my breeders and hatchery to prepare for the start of the long, boring race for HC.


    BTW has anyone seen any rumors on whether we will get a Christmas event this year??

  12. #12
    Ice themed dragons are my kind of thing... so I'm particularly allured by this one. I've been lucky to not have any real competitors in my past few ones except Fenrir, so I hope it wont change in the next one..

    The other dragons we can get from the race are The Good dragon, Ozone dragon and Choleric dragon.. provided they dont change it.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    469
    Well I was kind of looking for an excuse to sit one of these out, and SP have just provided it. Everyone will see what I mean when they hit Lap 2. Good luck to those willing to $pend!

  14. #14
    Senior Member ~Dantei~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Deus' Palace
    Posts
    2,485

    Stuff




    Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

  15. #15
    I am sure that negative reactions will be pouring in regarding Heroic Race.

    Referring to Joseph's guide - http://dragoncityguide.net/heroic-races-high-comet/ - it is indicated that the wait time is 8 hours and that is only for 1 item to fill the pool. So if it requires 8 items to fill, it requires 64 hours.

    In addition to this, for the Booster Spin that they introduced in the last Heroic Race, the waiting time for us to re-use has been changed from 8 hours to 24 hours.
    Last edited by ~Dantei~; 12-01-2016 at 13:51. Reason: No live links(per forum rules.)

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrfm View Post
    I am sure that negative reactions will be pouring in regarding Heroic Race.
    yeah, I think there is something wrong with the pool on lap 2

  17. #17

    And the Winner is: Hacker

    I was playing this race at 22h~23h at my time last night and I was 1 with 7 laps and 1 node, now what? A dude with 10 laps and node 2 pop up with a night?

    I'll say goodbye to Comet and the few gems I lost this race since 7+ is the gem eating laps I'll just look at the cooldown and get the free nodes with the pool itens.


    PS: The same dude got first in my mom race too, dunno why but it's the same guy and he has the same place Lap10 node
    Last edited by LilCricketPa; 12-07-2016 at 07:04. Reason: Removed screenshots with identifying info
    Current level:99
    Current Dragons: 190

  18. #18
    Senior Member Maurice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    659
    Have you reported this specific account to SocialPoint?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    Have you reported this specific account to SocialPoint?
    No, Not yet. Should I? BTW this guy is now in lap 14.

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5

    Angry Hacer in High Comet race

    Hello i have cheater/hacker in my race but that is not only problem because the hacker/ cheater is more races, please help! Remove him please i spend over +100 gems to win this dragon this is unfair!
    Here are photos about all players who give it these: (removed link)
    and all tell that is this acc: (removed link)
    Last edited by LilCricketPa; 12-08-2016 at 01:37. Reason: Removed live links and identifiable info per forum rules

  21. #21
    Senior Member nynaevelan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,299
    Quote Originally Posted by krstecd View Post
    Hello i have cheater/hacker in my race but that is not only problem because the hacker/ cheater is more races, please help! Remove him please i spend over +100 gems to win this dragon this is unfair!
    Here are photos about all players who give it these: //imgur.com/a/ZSRFe
    and all tell that is this acc: //m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006301503314&hc_location=ufi
    First, this is a board of players only, you should submit a ticket to SP regarding this issue. Second, no live links per the forum rules. Third report this issue because this person was reset by SP and they have been individually removing this person from the race of users.

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    First, this is a board of players only, you should submit a ticket to SP regarding this issue. Second, no live links per the forum rules. Third report this issue because this person was reset by SP and they have been individually removing this person from the race of users.
    i'm sorry i will fix this but it's ok to leave the images of the profiles ?

  23. #23
    Senior Member nynaevelan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    4,299
    Quote Originally Posted by krstecd View Post
    i'm sorry i will fix this but it's ok to leave the images of the profiles ?
    You can put a link as long as it is not the full, live link. Folks can get to it still but that player has already been reported and SP reset his account, they are also working to remove him from player's races, so you need to send in the ticket so that he is removed from your race so you will get the winnings you deserve.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    174
    This could be a viable tactic if I am being beaten in the race - just report them as a hacker.

    Sounds legit.

  25. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    You can put a link as long as it is not the full, live link. Folks can get to it still but that player has already been reported and SP reset his account, they are also working to remove him from player's races, so you need to send in the ticket so that he is removed from your race so you will get the winnings you deserve.
    I report him once i think it's ok only once because i don't want to spam, but he is still in my race :'( i'm trying still to beat him with gems, breeding, hatching hybrid eggs,etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •