Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heroic Races

It's bizzaro DC for me the last two days. I won't be claiming a heroic for the first time, but the break from the race allowed me to try for Beastling, which I actually got on my first try. Nothing like that has ever happened before either.

As for the race, I totally agree with all of the people who are hoping this blows up in SP's face. It's not that big of an amount, but between the 25 or so gems I usually spend on the race, and the 25 I'll be getting for what should be last place, it will cost them 50 gems to run this thing from me. If everyone does that it adds up.

It also sounds like the people who took it semi-easy last race (lap 10 or so) are having a little easier time than those of us who went all-out. So maybe the theory that they base it off your last race is correct? Of course this would require another race to help prove, so let's not!

Quote Originally Posted by Chinchilla View Post
    Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if its better just to clasify than to get the prizes for 2-3 place. I mean, at this point the game gives more free dragons than gems.

Yeah, qualifying and being in the bottom gives the best reward(for non-collecters.)

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    It's bizzaro DC for me the last two days. I won't be claiming a heroic for the first time, but the break from the race allowed me to try for Beastling, which I actually got on my first try. Nothing like that has ever happened before either.

A win.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

No L9ers, prediction fail.

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

I finally get a half a node lead on #2 when I go to sleep, but oh no when I wake up #3 has zoomed around a lap and a half and is sitting on the same spot as me. Seriously! I am ready to just say 'frack it' and not log into DC for 8 days. This is giving the collector in me a serious case of OCD.

Number #1 has taken to spending gems again, the amount spent is big(imo) so I'm thinking they've either got a good amount of disposable gems/a stronger desire to win than I do.

Luckily it's just to blow past a Node and not a Lap, which shows some kind of rationality.

Been in 1st for a minute now, though in this kind of race that means little to nothing at all.

Went to dinner and a movie, was half a lap ahead. Came back and #3 is now almost a lap ahead of me. I am just going to slowly keep going, he only seems to really move on the weekend, so I hope to take my lead this week or resign myself to the #2 spot without spending more than 25 more gems.

This is the main reason why I do not like these races, having a life is out of the question, which is ridiculous because after all this is just a GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Went to dinner and a movie, was half a lap ahead. Came back and #3 is now almost a lap ahead of me. I am just going to slowly keep going, he only seems to really move on the weekend, so I hope to take my lead this week or resign myself to the #2 spot without spending more than 25 more gems.

This is the main reason why I do not like these races, having a life is out of the question, which is ridiculous because after all this is just a GAME.
    Nnnnnn.

I recommend getting someone competent to pickup the lag while going on with life. I've still managed to win the last two races without losing much needed research time.

Three more hatches & I'll be qualified & quit the race. Right now in 2nd place one lap behind 1st place. 3rd place is right behind me. No one is moving much this weekend. Hoping to finish 4th or lower.

#1 has been making up for lost time. He's now 1 1/2 laps ahead of me, but I don't care. I'm still in 2nd. I just did my free spin & it finished L4N5 for me. So now I just sit & wait for #3 & 4 to pass me.

omGee am making a personal history on DC. my first time to be a cellar-dweller in any of the races/games i played. since i felt i have no fighting chance to overtake the players who led in the few hours that this heroic game started, i did not even use a single gem just to finish a node. i instead spent my gems to fasttrack breeding n hatching beauty n beast dragon to get d beastling. thank goodness am triumphant!

My son is running in 2nd with #1 about 4 laps ahead (has been that way since the beginning) and 3-8 about 3 laps behind him. I am running in first but with only 1/2 lap lead, the other player is competitive but does not appear to use gems (I've used about 5 in the race so far). My son is not using gems at all.

*cries in atlantian*

This is going to be the first Heroic race that I lose unless #1 stops and lets me pass him. I am not Tooooo miffed that I am losing, I am however miffed that I am not losing enough to get the 25 gems.

Currently over a lap ahead of #2, but it seems to me that nobody's really competing much. I'm currently on lap 6 and #2 is on lap 5, we're the only qualified people. My race is not anywhere near as competitive as most of yours. I honestly just don't know anymore what's going to happen.

Sheesh! Why can't they just let me win?...I'm number 2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    Sheesh! Why can't they just let me win?...I'm number 2 now.
    I have went from anger to disappointment to acceptance that this will be the first Heroic Race that I lose. Oh well, guess he will join the list of dragons I will never get.

My leader is almost on 15. I probably could have won this for 200 gems or so, but it's not worth the aggravation and stress for no guaranteed reward. Seriously, this game is supposed to be fun.

Well this is silly, the leader is on 12, second is on 10 and I am sitting at half way through node 1 on lap 5 and have been there for a few days - everybody else is queuing up at the end of lap 4 and I have to hope that at least one of them will overtake me so I can grab the gems. The only way I could have been closer to the beginning of lap 5 is if I had stopped collecting gold and food altogether for seven or eight days.

WOOHOO! Somebody just overtook me so I am now 4th (and that's where I'm staying)
    Last edited by rids57; 03-24-2017 at 08:29.

I've given up already. Four of the others are still 4-5 laps ahead.
    I used to be good at this...

I can imagine that -- with this "artificial pairing" currently in place -- there are races where no one has even qualified yet. Such a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    I've given up already. Four of the others are still 4-5 laps ahead.
    I used to be good at this...

I can imagine that -- with this "artificial pairing" currently in place -- there are races where no one has even qualified yet. Such a shame
    I played long enough to qualify. All 8 people in my race have qualified but the people in first and second are 2 and 4 laps ahead of #3. The #1 player has stayed 2 full laps ahead the entire race, and they were determined they were going to win. They def spent quite a few gems to win this race!
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast