Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Heroic Races

I hate luck/gems that lead to me being overtaken, even with two people this race has been the worst out of every one I played in.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Yes and this makes this one my grand finale. I am not even going to bother qualifying for any future races. These races have become so stressful and expensive, I just can't tolerate it anymore. The HRs are going to be my vacation each month, where I will rest and just do normal collecting and feeding.

So this heroic race basically grouped some players to race among themselves. In my case, I'm the only one who qualified in the race. Does this mean I will win the first place or I will be added to another group to race again?
    sorry for being so naive..
    BREEDING LEGENDS AND PURE AT THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Yes and this makes this one my grand finale. I am not even going to bother qualifying for any future races. These races have become so stressful and expensive, I just can't tolerate it anymore. The HRs are going to be my vacation each month, where I will rest and just do normal collecting and feeding.
    Definitely, I'm too beat. I've spent about 50 gems just to keep pace.

Quote Originally Posted by sirclementxxviii View Post
    So this heroic race basically grouped some players to race among themselves. In my case, I'm the only one who qualified in the race. Does this mean I will win the first place or I will be added to another group to race again? sorry for being so naive..
    Most definitely, you win 1st place by qualifying and being ahead of everyone else.

And don't feel intrusive, this forum is for us to help each other out.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314