Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Races

I'm only a node ahead in this race for the stubby Ent.

I still don't like how they 'equalised' the races this time. Maybe I should have started slower

Everyone in mine is moving at a slow and steady pace. I'm on lap 8 and currently a full lap ahead of my #2.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

I'm on lap 11 and my #2 is only 3/4 of a lap behind and #3 is half a lap behind her.
    All but one have qualified in my race and the one that hasn't is on lap 4.

I'm surprised they haven't tried building incentives based on how far you get into these races yet. It would be a mixed bag, but imagine one where you get a good/really good/great Dragon for making it to Laps 10, 15, and 20? There would be more competition, which is good for SP/Take 2, and we would be guaranteed something for our gems.

They could even make the Lap 20 Dragon a past Heroic Dragon, which many are begging for.

Good idea, I'd love to get the High Fenrir and High Tidal, both of which I missed out on due to SP server problems.

Apparently my competition is still on the move, curreltly 2 Laps ahead: sitting at L12.

I'd like to get High Guardian, since I lost out on that one due to unforseen circumstances.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

I am currently on lap 7 trying to fight my way to 2-3rd position. I want the Force Dragon. The player on 1st position is already on Lap 9, node 2! Let's see what happens!

I didn't miss out on any of the others on my account but I wouldn't mind that to try it for my gaming accounts, which I never race in. But my competition for this one has been slow and steady and I have a 3 lap lead but I was going slow the last week and officially stopped racing altogether this weekend. I will end this one on Lap 10, Node 3.

Hi Entity Final Laps small.png

Just about over...

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

I should win this. One hour until it ends & I'm almost a lap ahead of #2. On L9N2.

Had to settle for 3rd place because I couldn't beat 30lev PVP battles with my lev20 team. My friend told me she was able to keep claiming eggs on her account but SocialPoint were quick to reroll her account? I'm not sure what they did but her extra eggs were gone

This race was a mess.

Congrats Dantei! I put all my strength in the final hours of the race and finished on Lap 8 node 3. I guess the force was with me coz I finished third and got the force dragon! Its hatching now! I totally missed out on it during the breeding event.

Quote Originally Posted by Anya2016 View Post
    Congrats Dantei!

Ehehe, thnx.

I put all my strength in the final hours of the race and finished on Lap 8 node 3. I guess the force was with me coz I finished third and got the force dragon! Its hatching now! I totally missed out on it during the breeding event.

Grool, I'll be rooting for you in the next one!

Yay, another race over and done with. I did finish in first place at an entire lap ahead of #2. Now my SP LISTEN to their customer base and slow down on these races because we DO NOT ENJOY THEM!
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Well, the new event is only 14 days instead of the usual 20-21. I have no idea what that means as far as future races, but it could be more or less?

All I know is they used a two year old Dragon for this one and they have more Cat 10's now than they do Cat 7, and nearly as many as Cat 8 and 6. Makes it very hard in combat world for lower level players, and the novelty is wearing off.

Lost out on my goal of 25 gems again, but I did get them in SP's snafu so I am not too upset....but I did get Entity so I guess that is a prize. LOL!

When is a new Heroic race coming out? I guess its after the new cursed rose island. Still hyped for it, fed my strongest dragons up for the fights.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCity View Post
    When is a new Heroic race coming out? I guess its after the new cursed rose island. Still hyped for it, fed my strongest dragons up for the fights.
    Most likely when this mini quest is over, hmm you may be one of the few eager for another Heroic Race.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Most likely when this mini quest is over, hmm you may be one of the few eager for another Heroic Race.
    Haha, yeah Mostly because I only played one, I reinstalled like 2 months ago (I used to play but I quit before the update that introduced light and war elements... I was level 51, now I've started a new account cause I deleted the fb account my lv51 was on).

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightCity View Post
    Haha, yeah Mostly because I only played one, I reinstalled like 2 months ago (I used to play but I quit before the update that introduced light and war elements... I was level 51, now I've started a new account cause I deleted the fb account my lv51 was on).
    Yikes that is a lot to catch up on!! Have fun!

Screenshot (5).png

As far as Heroics go, this one is pretty weak. Can be critically hit by quite a few others. Not very attractive either, but not exactly ugly. Just meh.

I'm anxious to see if they try the algorithm stunt again, but I read a response under the post for the race on DC's FB that made my jaw drop, even from SP! Of course a lot of people were complaining, and DC responded that first, many people are asking for more races (not many are), and if we don't want to race we shouldn't. I've honestly never seen a game company respond in that manner, where they actually encouraged people not to fully participate. It struck me as unprofessional, and I think the feedback is getting to them.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post

As far as Heroics go, this one is pretty weak. Can be critically hit by quite a few others. Not very attractive either, but not exactly ugly. Just meh.

I'm anxious to see if they try the algorithm stunt again, but I read a response under the post for the race on DC's FB that made my jaw drop, even from SP! Of course a lot of people were complaining, and DC responded that first, many people are asking for more races (not many are), and if we don't want to race we shouldn't. I've honestly never seen a game company respond in that manner, where they actually encouraged people not to fully participate. It struck me as unprofessional, and I think the feedback is getting to them.

Nnnn. Hopefully they're an intern, cuz-

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    Screenshot (5).png

Then maybe they should start taking the feedback into consideration and re-evaluate and come up with something else. These races have worn out their welcome, each one starts with more and more problems. You would think that since they are recycling the same platform that the reverse would be true but they are not even trying to put out a stable product. This is worse than 2015 when they were trying to shovel new dragons down our throat every other minute.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast