Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Races

New Loading Screen

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Island

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quest Guide

Quest Guide Pt.2

Quest Rewards:

Guidelines

Nynae's Quest Tips: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?240051-Quest-Tips-What-do-you-think

JS' Guide: https://dragoncityguide.net/heroic-races-high-supremacy/

Started late, in 4th place.

Same here,

Same everywhere even, MAYBE (???)

I'm also in 4th and fully intend on staying there, I just want the 25 gems this time and have zero need of any more heroics.

Everyone in FB groups is saying they're in extremely competitive races, so they've obviously found a way to ensure that the most active people get grouped together. Some of the more knowledgeable posters who are tuned in to SP are theorizing that they've based it on where we finished in the last race, which for me was Lap 16.

I'm bouncing back and forth between 3rd and 5th, but I'm not going past Lap 5. My first place person is actually a DC friend in a tight race of their own on lap 5. I'll just qualify and claim the 25 gems, and this will be the first race I haven't won. I'd rather relax for 10 days and this Dragon is bottom of the barrel as far as heroics go. It'll be even worse when they come out with Cat 11's!

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    Everyone in FB groups is saying they're in extremely competitive races, so they've obviously found a way to ensure that the most active people get grouped together. Some of the more knowledgeable posters who are tuned in to SP are theorizing that they've based it on where we finished in the last race, which for me was Lap 16.

I'm bouncing back and forth between 3rd and 5th, but I'm not going past Lap 5. My first place person is actually a DC friend in a tight race of their own on lap 5. I'll just qualify and claim the 25 gems, and this will be the first race I haven't won. I'd rather relax for 10 days and this Dragon is bottom of the barrel as far as heroics go. It'll be even worse when they come out with Cat 11's!
    i share the same thoughts and feelings. this is my first time that am not participating to get to the top and would just settle to qualify to get the lowest prize. imagine, i woke up 2 hours late when the race started and there is this player who was already on lap 7! (am now on lap 4 node 4 and am on 6th place) hmm, must be one of those who doesn't have any heroic dragons yet?! i would definitely be happy getting the clay dragon and the 25 gems.

Same here. For the first time my race is super competitive, and I didn't start that late. First place is 2 laps ahead. Fine by me, I'm just planning on qualifying. I think they think making the races so super competive will make more people spend gems to be in the top. Not this player, not with this lame dragon. The last couple of Heroics were lame. I think this move will backfire. In fact I hope it does, I'm tired of these races.

I didn't even start two or three hours late. It was one and most of them were already a few laps in. Everyone is too competitive. I'm not even going to try to win. The dragon is pretty weak in my opinion, and I hate how they're forcing the most active players to race together. That way most of them end up spending their gems.

I started late & was in 6th place. Have moved to 4th.
    This dragon is kind of silly looking. Like a cross between a T-Rex and something. Legos maybe?

I'll just qualify & quit playing.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyKat View Post
    Not this player, not with this lame dragon. The last couple of Heroics were lame. I think this move will backfire. In fact I hope it does, I'm tired of these races.
    I think they will continue to use them as long as players are willing to spend gems to get the dragons they are offering.

All I see when I look at High Supremacy is:

Definitely not winning this time. I started an hour after the race began and was already in 4th place. At this point, the guy in first is already on lap 9 and the #2 is on 7. So I am not even going to try. I'll qualify then quit. I'm not going to bother wasting a gem to speed up anything since it's pretty hopeless at this point. I'll take the 25 gems.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

I tend to go (with a vengeance) for all the Heroics.
    But then I found myself at #7 in the race this morning (*o*)

This is definitely a new tactic, but it's not working. I really can't be arsed to spend hundreds of gems just to get ahead. I don't even know if the progress my 'opponents' are making is real!

Maybe I should contact some of them via Facebook ans ask 'em wassup...

Okay, so my competitors seem to have solidified themselves in their current positions for a minute now.

I'm currently at #2 just behind #1 by a Node, I can see myself winning this, a marked change in perspective from yesterday's. The others have been using a steady flow of gems to reach where they are(through speeding past battle wait times) which I held out on as I forsaw them losing steam eventuality.

By today's end L9 would probably be the 1st place player's position.

I am in a pretty competitive race, me and #2 seem to go back and forth in first place, even though neither of us are moving quickly. I just started lap #7 so things will probably slow down for me. I would love to add the dragon to my collection but I am not paying to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    I am in a pretty competitive race, me and #2 seem to go back and forth in first place, even though neither of us are moving quickly. I just started lap #7 so things will probably slow down for me. I would love to add the dragon to my collection but I am not paying to do it.
    I pumped forward to numba 1. Number three just blew back up behind me, I'll stop doing the work myself after today.

Yeah I decided I am going to proceed as I normally do, if I win, great. If not, oh well hopefully I will be low enough to get the gems. Though I doubt it because only #2 and #3 are qualified and the others are moving so slowly I doubt they will pass me enough for me to get the gems.

Baby Supremacy >>>

At this point is obvious that winning is imposible, do u think is best just to aim for the gems and relax or that amerindian is cute enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinchilla View Post
    At this point is obvious that winning is imposible, do u think is best just to aim for the gems and relax or that amerindian is cute enough?
    Only pursue 1st place if you have expendable gem stock.

Even without 1st place you get rare dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    Only pursue 1st place if you have expendable gem stock.

Even without 1st place you get rare dragons.
    Yeah, I know. I was just wondering if its better just to clasify than to get the prizes for 2-3 place. I mean, at this point the game gives more free dragons than gems.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast