Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroic Races

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    Was this "someone" [URL="http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?419024-And-the-Winner-is-Hacker&p=1113389&posted=1#post1113389"]Ercan Akın[/URL] by any chance?

If so (or even if not), have you reported this to SocialPoint?
    They can check if this person is legit or not. And I bet they will.

My advice:
    - just keep progressing as you would... but don't spend lots of gems;
    - send a report with all the details.

Good luck
    I agree with Maurice, this does not seem legit. Even for a legit player to spend that kind of gems especially after he was barely moving does not seem right.

Another tip, try to see if he is making any move in the next few hours, or the next day. IF he stays at that node, you might have a chance to take the lead again. You can still beat him(assuming THAT happens) in the next 2-7 days, as long as you keep being efficient with your time.

You can also use gems to boost yourself, but this method is very risky. Personally if I'm in this situation, I would gamble on this but if he is legit hacking, then I'm gonna cry LOL. The odds are against you either way.

You could also keep us updated here incase you need more advice on the situation.
    Last edited by Rez; 12-04-2016 at 16:14.
    You thought there was something interesting to read here but actually, there isn't. You've wasted your time. You wish you didn't but you did and now you have reached the end of this signature.

Also, why is it called a Signature if I cannot sign here?

why?

Hi. I'm playing but i have got some problems. When i breed ddragon or hybrid dragon missions i can see my race profile. I'm breeding 3 hybrid dragon but when i look i see 0

The chances of a "hit" are next to none, that's why.
    I agree: it's quite frustrating....

L10?!

I think I overdid it as is by being on L8.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Lap 10? No can do.

After reload what did you thing I found?

Lap 14 Node 1.

Repeat Lap 10 four times in a few hours? Ha this could take more than a few thousand gems.

Last edited by juliandro18; 12-04-2016 at 19:02.
    Current level:99
    Current Dragons: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    Have you reported this specific account to SocialPoint?
    No, Not yet. Should I? BTW this guy is now in lap 14.

Quote Originally Posted by juliandro18 View Post
    Lap 10? No can do.

After reload what did you thing I found?

Lap 14 Node 1.

Repeat Lap 10 four times in a few hours? Ha this could take more than a few thousand gems.

Ercan Akin - that is exactly the guy in my race!

Quote Originally Posted by tom13 View Post
    Ercan Akin - that is exactly the guy in my race!
    Yup, u should report him too, the more the better.

Quote Originally Posted by juliandro18 View Post
    Yup, u should report him too, the more the better.
    OK - I just reported him. let's hope for the best.

Someone posted on dragoncityguide.net that the guy Ercan was a cheater..must have hacked a few...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkninja View Post
    Someone posted on dragoncityguide.net that the guy Ercan was a cheater..must have hacked a few...
    On the www, I found several youtube Videos with Minecraft cheats made by this guy, and also some links to 'unlimited gems and resources' for some other games. He seems to make a living out of hacking. Most of the links are turkish, so I can only guess what the content might be.

I saw a post in one of the fb groups that this user's account had been reset to level 1 by SP. They said it still shows him as being on level 14 for the race, they were not sure if he would still be able to win the race. So if he was your #1 racer in your race I would send a ticket to SP if he does win your race and you do not. Keep gathering screen shots to send to them as proof. And of course if he is your friend I would visit his island and take screen shots of his reset islands as proof.

EDIT: There is an update that SP is removing him from individual races, so again send in a ticket to get him removed from your race. Here is a copy of the response from SP that a player posted.

remove from heroic.png

Glad to see that SP responded and took action so quickly. He's not on anyone's in my households game. There are 5 of us here that play. These races take up so much of our time and resources. I think if people found out they lost to a hacker after putting in so much time and effort, it would drive a lot of players away from the game. With all the changes that affected the prices of food, islands, habitats, etc. they already lost a ton that never came back.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

I also think the "major crash" caused a lot of players tom quit, hopefully this has forced SP to be more positive with their CS, at least that is the way it seems to me.

Took me forever but I finally got my gaming accounts qualified, I am not really interested on whether they win Comet or not just that they win something. Ironically enough all three are in first place, and that is with me getting a late start and just getting to qualification. So far only one looks like it will be in second place if I no longer move, which I do not plan to do.

With my real account, I am just slowly moving through lap 8. I only have one competitor and so far she has not qualified yet but she is moving through the race.

The 2 of us here, we're still in Lap 9, it take forever for one Node, but it's going. But I sent the ticket and he still there.

Good to know that this player is known to them so they'll be dealt with quicker.

And I cannot at him being a professional hacker, la vie est drôle. How monotonous.

No improvement in my race, still in 1st(and the only qualified participant) while everyone else is on Lap1.

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

I've reached my stopping point, I am very bored with this now...

120716 small.png

Hehe mine was only a bit harder. My current #2 raced away from the get-go, and I had to catch up. Now I'm on level 8 and the rest is not even qualified yet. Some are on the verge. Half of em aren't active at all.

I'm just glad I didn't get a hacker (or "developer") in my race -- knock on wood.

This Comet will be mine. Hope she looks good as an egg.

Im starting to get a little bored too.. theres just me and my rival who is six laps behind me. Sigh. Good thing I really want Comet!! Oh well only 4 days to go! I just hope noone comes along at the final hour!!

Angry Hacer in High Comet race

Hello i have cheater/hacker in my race but that is not only problem because the hacker/ cheater is more races, please help! Remove him please i spend over +100 gems to win this dragon this is unfair!
    Here are photos about all players who give it these: (removed link)
    and all tell that is this acc: (removed link)
    Last edited by LilCricketPa; 12-08-2016 at 01:37. Reason: Removed live links and identifiable info per forum rules

Quote Originally Posted by krstecd View Post
    Hello i have cheater/hacker in my race but that is not only problem because the hacker/ cheater is more races, please help! Remove him please i spend over +100 gems to win this dragon this is unfair!
    Here are photos about all players who give it these: //imgur.com/a/ZSRFe
    and all tell that is this acc: //m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006301503314&hc_location=ufi
    First, this is a board of players only, you should submit a ticket to SP regarding this issue. Second, no live links per the forum rules. Third report this issue because this person was reset by SP and they have been individually removing this person from the race of users.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    I've reached my stopping point, I am very bored with this now...

120716 small.png
    2nd and 6th place are also in my race. She looks like one of those people who will be happy to qualify, knock on wood. Though with hardly anyone racing that will get you 2nd in most cases, and no gems. How SP can have another one of these after this would be beyond me. I would even welcome a progressive event instead.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    First, this is a board of players only, you should submit a ticket to SP regarding this issue. Second, no live links per the forum rules. Third report this issue because this person was reset by SP and they have been individually removing this person from the race of users.
    i'm sorry i will fix this but it's ok to leave the images of the profiles ?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast