Thread: Team War on Facebook

Team War on Facebook

I can access my islands on both my tablet and any computer, when I use Facebook. I am on a team, but when I go the Facebook and click on the Team Zeppelin, there is no menu. I have attached a file showing the Team Zeppelin selected and the menu that appears at the bottom.
    scr1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    I can access my islands on both my tablet and any computer, when I use Facebook. I am on a team, but when I go the Facebook and click on the Team Zeppelin, there is no menu. I have attached a file showing the Team Zeppelin selected and the menu that appears at the bottom.
    Hello? Have I posted this in the right spot?

Hi Kaiju

Teamwar is mobile exclusive feature , just like many other features

so yeah we all have the same menu on FB ,, it is like an ad so fb only players move to mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Haka taka View Post
    Hi Kaiju

Teamwar is mobile exclusive feature , just like many other features

so yeah we all have the same menu on FB ,, it is like an ad so fb only players move to mobile
    Thanks! I will tell my friend.

Why no ML for Windows phones?

You know, I would love to play ML on my phone! That's such a great idea! Oh, wait!! ML doesn't have an app for Windows phones, that's right! You guys have all these things for phones, Team Wars, and special dungeons, etc, then for those of us that have Windows phones, oh well, sucks to be us, right? Thanks, SocialPoint.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly50 View Post
    You know, I would love to play ML on my phone! That's such a great idea! Oh, wait!! ML doesn't have an app for Windows phones, that's right! You guys have all these things for phones, Team Wars, and special dungeons, etc, then for those of us that have Windows phones, oh well, sucks to be us, right? Thanks, SocialPoint.
    I hear you, but I do software development as my job, so I know how hard it is to support multiple platforms. Many other games have the same issue. Maybe Social Point will add it in in the future? I would love it if I could access the Team Wars from the Facebook page using my computer. I would also suggest a calmer approach to convincing them to change. Sarcasm will probably not convince them to do anything. Understand that I HEAR your frustration with the game. I get that. Many mobile games that are all about farming can get to be frustrating.

Well let's hope that maybe there are some developers that hang out and read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    I hear you, but I do software development as my job, so I know how hard it is to support multiple platforms. Many other games have the same issue. Maybe Social Point will add it in in the future? I would love it if I could access the Team Wars from the Facebook page using my computer. I would also suggest a calmer approach to convincing them to change. Sarcasm will probably not convince them to do anything. Understand that I HEAR your frustration with the game. I get that. Many mobile games that are all about farming can get to be frustrating.

Well let's hope that maybe there are some developers that hang out and read this thread.
    I know I shouldn't have been sarcastic, and I do apologize, a little. Here's the thing: I've been having some trouble with my Gretchen monster. I've done all the normal things, cleared my cache and cookies, defraged, restarted my computer, etc. So I contacted SP. After, of course, coming here and checking to make sure that no one else was posting about the same issue. At the end of my emails (I had to send 2) I told them, very politely, that it would be nice if I could play on my Windows phone because I can't blend runes, I can't do team wars, there are many things I can't do JUST because I don't have access to the phone app. It's just not available for MY phone. Not only have I received emails that have told me not to respond anymore, I've also gotten 2 that say, in essence, that although the problem is solved, it isn't solved. BTW, Gretchen doesn't work still. And SP NEVER addressed the issue with Windows phones. So yeah, I was a bit sarcastic. I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly50 View Post
    I know I shouldn't have been sarcastic, and I do apologize, a little. Here's the thing: I've been having some trouble with my Gretchen monster. I've done all the normal things, cleared my cache and cookies, defraged, restarted my computer, etc. So I contacted SP. After, of course, coming here and checking to make sure that no one else was posting about the same issue. At the end of my emails (I had to send 2) I told them, very politely, that it would be nice if I could play on my Windows phone because I can't blend runes, I can't do team wars, there are many things I can't do JUST because I don't have access to the phone app. It's just not available for MY phone. Not only have I received emails that have told me not to respond anymore, I've also gotten 2 that say, in essence, that although the problem is solved, it isn't solved. BTW, Gretchen doesn't work still. And SP NEVER addressed the issue with Windows phones. So yeah, I was a bit sarcastic. I'm sorry.
    Now that SP has been bought, you might see some changes. Not sure, since I am not an insider there.