Thread: Purchasing land - double check

Purchasing land - double check

I think there should be 'are you sure you want to buy land' message prior to actually buying it. I have spent gems twice accidentally by tapping on the middle window. First it was 20gems and now it was 10gems. I am fighting with support to refund these gems but obviously greed is high and I am not winning because of it. It would be a massive quality of life improvement.

P.S - I know there is a +21gem check function but my suggestion is about buying land.

Yes but that would be taken care of once you get to the islands that cost more than 20 gems. Honestly you are going to need it, I would end the fight and keep the two, 30 gems is actually not that much and easily replaced. I know it does not seem like it in the beginning stages but you are going to need those and they will cost more than that later.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Yes but that would be taken care of once you get to the islands that cost more than 20 gems. Honestly you are going to need it, I would end the fight and keep the two, 30 gems is actually not that much and easily replaced. I know it does not seem like it in the beginning stages but you are going to need those and they will cost more than that later.
    Thanks for the reply. I was able to get my 20gems credited back to my account.

The lands i accidentally bought with gems only cost a small fraction of my gold. Getting the gems back was more about principle than 'hehe i derped gimme back' kind of scenario. It took me several days to earn them