Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Suggestion: Dragon city island

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14

    Suggestion: Dragon city island

    Concepts:
    1. EMPTY ISLAND SPACE - exampLe. 75x75 boxes. no design - a desolate pLace <just Like the basic Land on farmviLLe with onLy grass as its design.

    2. MONETIZATION - aesthetics can be bought in the store, exampLe: voLcano, river, stream, Lake, waterfalls, river, plants, weather skin - such as snow, rain, storm, eclipse... Landscaping package - invoLves different tundra. exampLe, desert pLains, snowy pLains, rocky pLains...

    3. EXPANSION - 25x25 per expansion, then same unLocking as what we have now.

    4. BOOST and UNBOOST: appropriate eLement dragons with Tundra wouLd give additionaL boost of stats for the dragons and opposing eLement with tundra wouLd weaken them... ^^

    Reasons:
    1. as of now, there are inconsistencies on its aesthetics, it's reaLLy wierd seeing your habitat pLaced over the river...

    2. there so much unused boxes on every isLand, and mind you, i even wasted money on expanding on the VOLCANO and MOUNTAIN parts of the two isLands even though i know i can not even pLace habitats on them.. why force us on that?

    3. Unique designs - the freedom to pLace aesthetics on the game.
    Last edited by EmAr Ex; 07-16-2012 at 10:16.

  2. #2
    Senior Member DragonTamerXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lukedonia
    Posts
    154
    i'm also annoyed seeing my habitats above the river... but what can i do... i have to put them there to maximize the space i have... if only i can put something on that mountain and volcano xD

    the aesthetics idea... thumbs up!
    Need a breeding guide? Check out this one

    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?42265-Simplified-Dragon-Breeding-List-(with-Breeding-and-Hatching-Time)

    like my page please

    http://www.facebook.com/PokemonReburst


  3. #3
    Respected Member brokenstar9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    I think having a generic look to an island that we can purchase design features for would be a lot nicer too & allow us to personalize the game more. I can't tell you how annoying it is to stick an ice habitat in a tropical rain forest or lava island. My brain cannot agree with that. It just cannot.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

    Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    and they couLd monetize more if they do this. ^^,
    as what i have seen in CAFE WORLD, FARVILLE, RESTAURANT CITY.

  5. #5
    best idea ever

  6. #6
    REALY admins there comming nothing what here on the topic why post wy ideas ? there is toch never a idea that realy word

  7. #7
    Respected Member brokenstar9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    I do not understand your message at all Andreas.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

    Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

  8. #8
    Senior Member DragonTamerXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Lukedonia
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Goethals View Post
    REALY admins there comming nothing what here on the topic why post wy ideas ? there is toch never a idea that realy word
    what in the world did i read?! xD
    Need a breeding guide? Check out this one

    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?42265-Simplified-Dragon-Breeding-List-(with-Breeding-and-Hatching-Time)

    like my page please

    http://www.facebook.com/PokemonReburst


  9. #9
    Respected Member brokenstar9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1
    I think it's a translator, but I'm not sure. I can't even guess it's message it is that jumbled.
    Report Game problems to: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/dragon-city/facebook/
    follow the red link located beneath your game.
    Remember to clicking "No" at the very bottom
    to "Did this answer your question?" for the
    report form to show. Be sure to include your
    account number in the report too.

    Be aware Support usually takes 3 business days to
    respond & are closed on weekends & Spain's holidays.
    Don't forget to respond on your ticket within 14 days.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Just around the corner
    Posts
    1,080
    Sooooooo... basicly you're saying...
    "Hey, they should take down the game, reprogram the entire thing, and make everybody start over"
    does anybody else see the issue I see with this suggestion.

    I agree that it would be nice to customize my own islands. But even if we could choose our own skin for each island, there would still be only 4 islands and 9 different types of habitats. So somewhere there's going to be a type of habitat that doesn't belong.
    Keep in mind too that everybody has to buy the volcano and mountain, even if they are worthless, so that levels the playing field. I personally like those features, they only cost gold for the expansion and they are unique and astheticly pleasing.

    These opinions come from a player that has all the dragons (plus some duplicates) AND everything else (besides the useless tavern) and still has plenty of space for more decorations (hence more asthetics.)
    Also, I can clearly see my river... it leads to my water habitiats before falling into nothingness.

    I have come to the conclusion that you all just want more space so you can farm more gold from more legendary dragons, when you're most likely at a level where you have more gold then you can spend and nothing to spend it on anyway.

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    Sooooooo... basicly you're saying...
    "Hey, they should take down the game, reprogram the entire thing, and make everybody start over"
    does anybody else see the issue I see with this suggestion.

    it is stiLL in beta... they couLd stiLL do more, example of soLution, put up a DRAGON STORAGE and pLace aLL structures, habitats, dragons inside storage. PROBLEM SOLVED. you don't need to rewrite when you can ADD features to soLve a probLem. Think first of a soLution rather than ranting to take down the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
    I agree that it would be nice to customize my own islands. But even if we could choose our own skin for each island, there would still be only 4 islands and 9 different types of habitats. So somewhere there's going to be a type of habitat that doesn't belong.
    Keep in mind too that everybody has to buy the volcano and mountain, even if they are worthless, so that levels the playing field. I personally like those features, they only cost gold for the expansion and they are unique and astheticly pleasing.

    These opinions come from a player that has all the dragons (plus some duplicates) AND everything else (besides the useless tavern) and still has plenty of space for more decorations (hence more asthetics.)
    Also, I can clearly see my river... it leads to my water habitiats before falling into nothingness.

    I have come to the conclusion that you all just want more space so you can farm more gold from more legendary dragons, when you're most likely at a level where you have more gold then you can spend and nothing to spend it on anyway.
    hmmm.. the way you repLied, SEEMS Like you are the one doing it..
    you are overthinking my friend... i stated the purpose of my post.. and yeah, now you've given me the idea to do that.... TSK TSK.. btw... farm goLd? isn't that what the game is for?

    most of us wants customization, this differs your gamepLay with others.
    *INNOVATE not OBSTINATE.

  12. #12
    ya that will be dragon city tycoon hahaha... And Looks Like A ZOO TYCOON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •