Thread: Looking for a good team

Looking for a good team

Hi guys.

We are 2 players, 68 and 71 levels, looking for a good and active team.

We do 5/5 attacks and have good team composition.

We are working so cant be too active in chat

Best regards.

Warning to other teams about these players.

Last war we were matched vs team 89. We had another couple who joined and left 10 mins after war started. And we still won that war vs #89 where we were highly outruned and outranked and had 2 players down.

Nadi and Rasol applied. To avoid having the same thing happen again we asked them to give us their word that no matter who we got matched against they won't leave mid war like the previous couple.

But luck has it we were matched against #72, a more impossible match for us.

And what do they do? They do 3 attacks and drop without warning, after explicitly giving their word not to.

So be careful if you pick these up, their word means nothing, and they will leave the team if they see a hard match.

PhotoGrid_1487166123672.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1487166027240.jpg
    Last edited by samer_ok; 02-15-2017 at 21:10.
    Join Team Terror Kingdom, active, organized team, utilizes speed charts. Runes 5 to 10. 300+ war coins. for more information: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?425336-Terror-Kingdom-looking-for-players

I simply do not understand why players leave mid war:

1) Don't get war coins
    2) On cool down until the war is over

Nothing gained, war coins lost.
    Resurrection of AMAB

Quote Originally Posted by Ekto Gamat View Post
    I simply do not understand why players leave mid war:

1) Don't get war coins
    2) On cool down until the war is over

Nothing gained, war coins lost.

Common sense doesn't seem so common. Title of post could and should be more accurate: "Bad" players looking for a "good" team seems fitting.
    Last edited by JusKill; 02-15-2017 at 17:24.

Quote Originally Posted by JusKill View Post
    Common sense doesn't seem so common. Title of post could and should be more accurate: "Bad" players looking for a "good" team seems fitting.
    as of right now im buidling an active new team and we are against more powerful teams all the time our win ratio is 96% at least 28/30 players use 2 attacks and get 4 stars in the wars havent had a 200 coin war but we have had a 186 war which is our highest right now and players who drop out after seeing a match they think is to hard is just sad pity on them

Yep, despise players that abandon their teams during a war. I boot any new player with more than a day cooldown out of principle! At least have the decency to do your attacks before leaving!!!
    Join "AUSTRALIA ROCKS". Always looking for keen >Lvl 70 players - PM me if interested

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?408883-AUSTRALIA-ROCKS-is-recruiting-again

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    Yep, despise players that abandon their teams during a war. I boot any new player with more than a day cooldown out of principle! At least have the decency to do your attacks before leaving!!!
    You dont know the reason behind every cooldown..

Quote Originally Posted by Pauperzooi View Post
    You dont know the reason behind every cooldown..
    There may be the odd exception, but we have accepted players with more than one day cooldown in the past and every single one of them left within hours of getting a tough match! Hence my strong feelings about this
    Join "AUSTRALIA ROCKS". Always looking for keen >Lvl 70 players - PM me if interested

http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?408883-AUSTRALIA-ROCKS-is-recruiting-again

Is the only way to get a cooldown to leave during a war? Is a cooldown received if someone leaves during a war even if they were in observer mode?