Thread: Friends list is empty

Friends list is empty

None of my friends show up when trying to add a friend. The game says i have 3 friends that play, but none show. Why not?
    And How do i get them to show so i can add them. I would really like to expand my base.

Hi and welcome to forum

sadly this game is no more supported but this issue is permission one ,, so try to delete the game and re install it and allow it to access your friends list

Go to setting then apps or copy and go to
    facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

you will see all your apps here , you may try to edit the permission but better is to delete the game then reinstall and agree to access friends list

and no worry no progress is lost or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Haka taka View Post
    Hi and welcome to forum...delete the game then reinstall and agree to access friends list
    You will need to make sure you have a saved copy of the game before deleting now. I am not sure of other sources, but I recently checked my iPhone App Store, and it is no longer available to download.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by LilCricketPa View Post
    You will need to make sure you have a saved copy of the game before deleting now. I am not sure of other sources, but I recently checked my iPhone App Store, and it is no longer available to download.
    Social wars and social empire are purely Fb games , they never went on mobile so deleting a fb game is completely safe here

Quote Originally Posted by Haka taka View Post
    Hi and welcome to forum

sadly this game is no more supported but this issue is permission one ,, so try to delete the game and re install it and allow it to access your friends list

Go to setting then apps or copy and go to
    facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

you will see all your apps here , you may try to edit the permission but better is to delete the game then reinstall and agree to access friends list

Thanks for the help, but it didnt work. I cant expand if i dont have friends. Since the game is doesnt have support, i will not be playing it. Too bad, it looks like it could be fun. Thanks anyways guys. Enjoy.