Thread: Team Race Complaint

Hybrid View

Team Race Complaint

I hate that this inspires everyone to start a new team because they want to win the monsters. We lost 5 members today that jumped ship to start a new team because we are matched up against 4 top teams in the race. Everyone that has joined looks at where we are at and leaves.

Why does SP allow team hopping during events? It is ridiculous. Everybody wants a so so monster.
    Vent done sorry...

Me too wished that Sp can do anything to Race-newteam forming ,It is not cheating or violating any rules but still

Quote Originally Posted by Haka taka View Post
    Me too wished that Sp can do anything to Race-newteam forming ,It is not cheating or violating any rules but still

No but if they would do something about anyone can start a new team we might see better team matches as well because everyone and their brother who has 10,000 Gold can start a team. Sigh.. It just makes things difficult all the way around.

That's not the problem. People are doing what they have to do in an unfair matchmaking system.
    the matchmaking system should be improved and teams placed in the same group should be matched according to their spending capacity.
    if the matchmaking was more well thought out this wouldn't happen, but it's just a cash grab they don't care about the little and mid teams.
    Join Team Terror Kingdom, active, organized team, utilizes speed charts. Runes 5 to 10. 300+ war coins. for more information: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?425336-Terror-Kingdom-looking-for-players

Quote Originally Posted by samer_ok View Post
    That's not the problem. People are doing what they have to do in an unfair matchmaking system.
    the matchmaking system should be improved and teams placed in the same group should be matched according to their spending capacity.
    if the matchmaking was more well thought out this wouldn't happen, but it's just a cash grab they don't care about the little and mid teams.
    So it is justifiable because people are doing what they have to because it is unfair? Ha! No I have heard everything. Rolling eyes...

Yes we got matched against four teams that were in top ten. We went from being ranked #280 to #233 without losing anyone cause of all the shuffling. The rank change was all in 30 minutes this morning.

When we lost 5 members we went to #336. Big relief actually cause we have been matched weird the last two wars. But some of the weird matching are because of all the jumping.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzznee View Post
    So it is justifiable because people are doing what they have to because it is unfair? Ha! No I have heard everything. Rolling eyes...

You can roll them all the way to the back of your brains for all I care
    yes the problem is the matching is unfair, what else do you think is the problem?
    your solution is to limit who can make teams? So not only do they get matched unevenly but they just get stuck there for the duration and be kibble for the big dogs? HA! Now I heard everything. Maybe if the team was offering them something more they won't be so easily tempted to jump.

You have never delayed war to avoid getting matched with a big team you were just matched with?
    you have never kept your trophies down to avoid harder matchups in pvp? none of that is against the rules of the game but it similarly not playing as intended.

When the match making system is fair be it in wars, pvp, or races (And if races weren't just a cash grab) people won't be in that position and neither you or anyone would have a problem, and people won't be jumping when they take a look and see where you are at in the race because you would be evenly matched and able to progress well, isn't that your problem?

look at the root of the issue instead of the reactions to it.

pleasure as always. c u
    Last edited by samer_ok; 03-17-2017 at 01:55.
    Join Team Terror Kingdom, active, organized team, utilizes speed charts. Runes 5 to 10. 300+ war coins. for more information: http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?425336-Terror-Kingdom-looking-for-players

Is there a cool down before they join a new team?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    Is there a cool down before they join a new team?
    No, just before they can start a new war, but I don't think most care about the war they want the monster and easier competition. Although some want the war too. We just got matched with a team had 1 war rank 500 and something and had mostly 120-130 ranked monsters including ranked as high as they could go Epics. Sigh.. To say they slaughtered us is not even a nice way of putting it.

It shouldn't need to be a written rule. It's a deliberate action taken by a team to benefit themselves at the expense of others. Anyone with a moral compass pointed in the right direction should know not to do it. It's obvious SP didn't intend for people to do this, and now they will need to come up with a way to deal with it. It's selfish. It really messed with the team war matching as well. But who cares, as long as those teams got first place in the race, it's totally justified to them.

I see a lot of great things on how to make the team race better and yet and the end of the day, money is what is fueling the team race. SP doesn't care about the unfairness or the little tricks people do to get easier matching for the team race otherwise they'd of changed it by now. I mean I get that it's a business move and they've probably made a good amount from people but as others have said it really does take away from the full enjoyment of the other aspects of the game.

I have spent on this game and I wouldn't mind spending more however, I'm not going to spend and spend when I know it's a scam and be fooled to think that SP actually gives a crap. If they did, there wouldn't be team hopping or a reason for me to buy gems with my hard earned money and then entice the rest of my team to do the same thing and plus there is always the chance the other teams will skyrocket past you which in turn would be a waste of my team and I to of spent that money and yet SP would still claim ALL money and not offer any compensation for the teams that spent their money or their gems.

Even if you used gems that you got for free and lost you don't get ANYTHING back unless you came in 2nd or 3rd and yet still would you be happy to of spent over 500 gems plus your team spending the same only to end up In 4th? You would've been better off spending the gems on a full price legendary, honestly.
    ~ TheMonsterLegendz is recruiting! PM Me ~

I came Owned then left

Quote Originally Posted by Suzznee View Post
    Everybody wants a so so monster. Vent done sorry...
    That so so monster is ranked up with three stars. Takes a lot to get that many cells.