Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Race Complaint

I don't care if I win the monster that was not my complaint. Timerion is right there are better monsters. And I like some of the suggestions for fixing the issue I originally complained about.

My issue was that all the changing of teams to win a monster is ridiculous. The game is already messed up. But my team jumped to Rank#197 and then got matched against one of these teams that has 1 win and is ranked much lower #597 but now here is what is fun. They have all level 120-130 monsters and level 10 runes. Oh fun. And the rankings are really skewed because of all the team hopping to win a monster.

I just would like to see the matching of teams be better and all the team hopping to stop. I did not want to argue with anyone for why you do it. Whether I like you do or not. It was a point that the whole game is messed up and makes it worse when they do a team race.

Team hopping issue solution:

Simple. Once a race starts (or before the race starts if necessary), players cannot leave their teams. Players without teams can join teams, but they can't leave afterwards. However, the leader/co-leader can kick a player out if they find that they are useless in wars or something like that, and the kicked player will be able to get a one-way ticket to another team. Without team hopping and players jumping ship, this solution forces teams to work with what they've got. Once the race ends, players can leave teams as they wish once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes solution:

The gap in prize quality/quantity between the 1st and 2nd/3rd place rewards is too large. Perhaps what could be done to make the rewards more fair with the race still being a competitive game, is that the second Legendary monster should be removed from the 1st place rewards (1st place team does not win M-2 WYVERN). As many have pointed out, it surely would be a shame for two teams to go neck-to-neck spending thousands of gems for laps, with one of them in the end losing by a hair and receiving significantly poor rewards compared to the triumphant team. No, the second/third place prizes (honestly, the first place prizes too) do not compensate for the 1,000+ gems spent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfair matching solution:

All you, SP.
    "He may be old, but he is lethal."

Quote Originally Posted by Timerion View Post
    Prizes solution:

The gap in prize quality/quantity between the 1st and 2nd/3rd place rewards is too large. Perhaps what could be done to make the rewards more fair with the race still being a competitive game, is that the second Legendary monster should be removed from the 1st place rewards (1st place team does not win M-2 WYVERN). As many have pointed out, it surely would be a shame for two teams to go neck-to-neck spending thousands of gems for laps, with one of them in the end losing by a hair and receiving significantly poor rewards compared to the triumphant team. No, the second/third place prizes (honestly, the first place prizes too) do not compensate for the 1,000+ gems spent.
    Removing the secondary monster is nowhere near enough to close the gap in prizes. Winning a rank 3 monster is like winning 210 legendary monsters for the team (7 monsters each would be what it normally takes to rank 3 a legendary, times 30 team members).

It is easily worth the cost of a few thousand gems for non-top teams, even if the monster isn't top tier. With level difference taken in to account in damage formulas, and because runes are percentage based, a so-so L that is 15 levels higher than a good L will often be a better choice.

Of course, if you're a top team and already have other similar or higher ranked monsters the value to that team decreases.

Quote Originally Posted by Haka taka View Post
    Me too wished that Sp can do anything to Race-newteam forming ,It is not cheating or violating any rules but still
    Is there a cool down before they join a new team?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    Is there a cool down before they join a new team?
    No, just before they can start a new war, but I don't think most care about the war they want the monster and easier competition. Although some want the war too. We just got matched with a team had 1 war rank 500 and something and had mostly 120-130 ranked monsters including ranked as high as they could go Epics. Sigh.. To say they slaughtered us is not even a nice way of putting it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12