Thread: Ideas for new Maze/Island?

Ideas for new Maze/Island?

I would like the following themes to be incorporated to Monster Legends:

African Safari (safari hunter, masaai tribeswoman, elephant, crocodile, leopard)
    World Warriors (the Aborigine Warrior, the Voodoo warrior, the Tang Dynasty warrior, the Scottish Highlander warrior, the Ottoman warrior)
    Japanese Legends (sushi chef, sumo wrestler, jikininki, geisha, ninja)
    Food Fight
    Gothic Horror
    Steampunk

Do you have any ideas for future mazes or island? The monster below should be called Creepy Pasta.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Clackers; 03-20-2017 at 14:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Clackers View Post
    I would like the following themes to be incorporated to Monster Legends:

African Safari (safari hunter, masaai tribeswoman, elephant, crocodile, leopard)
    World Warriors (the Aborigine Warrior, the Voodoo warrior, the Tang Dynasty warrior, the Scottish Highlander warrior, the Ottoman warrior)
    Japanese Legends (sushi chef, sumo wrestler, jikininki, geisha, ninja)
    Food Fight
    Gothic Horror
    Steampunk

Do you have any ideas for future mazes or island?
    Personally I don't like it when the monsters are base down off a human. Like the 80's island. I thought that wa among the worst island for design. I'd like more obscure themes. Like myths and legends or animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Solare23 View Post
    Personally I don't like it when the monsters are base down off a human. Like the 80's island. I thought that wa among the worst island for design. I'd like more obscure themes. Like myths and legends or animals.
    I thought the Zodiac maze was based on something obscure, but it was disappointing. And only 4 zodiac signs represented, when there should have been 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Clackers View Post
    I thought the Zodiac maze was based on something obscure, but it was disappointing. And only 4 zodiac signs represented, when there should have been 12.
    Actually, all twelve zodiac signs were incorporated into the monsters in that maze. Interestingly, zodiac symbols are divided into four separate "element" groups (supposed to categorize personality etc.)

Air = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
    Earth = Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
    Water = Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer
    Fire = Leo, Sagittarius, Aries

What SP did with this was actually pretty smart. It would have been too many new monsters to fit into one maze (twelve) to represent all zodiacs, so they fit three zodiacs into each of the four new zodiac monsters (Ophiuchus was not one of them). The three zodiacs of a monster correspond to the monster's element, their appearance and maybe attacks. For example, Bright has Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius. Her element would be Air but I guess SP considered Light as the closest to Air so that was what they used (Earth, Water and Fire are already elements in the game). The aesthetic traits of Gemini, Libra and Aquarius can also be seen in her design - conjoined twins for Gemini, weighing scale horns for Libra, and a water jar for Aquarius. It's like this for the other three zodiac monsters too.
    "He may be old, but he is lethal."

Now, my idea. I would like to have an island dedicated to the Four (even better if Five) Horsemen of the Apocalypse: Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence and/or Conquest. I have made some ideas for these monsters in the past, in the Ideas & Suggestions forum.
    "He may be old, but he is lethal."