Thread: Error: missing monsters

Error: missing monsters

I went to play the game and I'm guessing 80 monsters are missing, including 14 or so legendaries. How is this fixed? I sent a Facebook msg to monsters, no reply yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoobs View Post
    I went to play the game and I'm guessing 80 monsters are missing, including 14 or so legendaries. How is this fixed? I sent a Facebook msg to monsters, no reply yet.
    Try clearing your cache files or reboot your device. You can also delete and reinstall your game. As long as it is associated to a Facebook account, you should not lose your progress. Just make sure you select the correct game when you reconnect to Facebook.

Technical support gets thousands of tickets each day, and then some, and they do not work weekends. Give them time. Sometimes it can take a week or more.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Hi and welcome to forum

You said you send a Fb message to monsters ?! i don't know what you mean by that but make sure to send a support ticket through your game ,, and as our admin said wait for the reply as the official support is the only one who can fix this this is how to send a support ticket
    http://forums.socialpointgames.com/showthread.php?399878-How-to-Report-Game-problems-to-Support