Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Egg Hunter Event

Egg Hunter Event

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Event Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    I am aiming for those 75 gems, I should be able to get that easy peazy with the temp tournies and freebie videos...at least I hope so or I will end up in third place because nope I am not even going to spend my money on those useless cards just for the chance to get the Egg Hunter dragon. Oh well guess he will be joining the VIPs in Never Never Land.

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    I am aiming for those 75 gems, I should be able to get that easy peazy with the temp tournies and freebie videos...at least I hope so or I will end up in third place because nope I am not even going to spend my money on those useless cards just for the chance to get the Egg Hunter dragon. Oh well guess he will be joining the VIPs in Never Never Land.
    That's what I'm aiming for too, with needing the teacher dragon for the 3rd tourney and him being 200 gems I've already decided that the 75 gems, at this point, is my goal.

I'm not popping for teacher, just going settle for whatever I get. Bummer, too, this dragon is really cute!

I'm gonna settle for what ever I can get for free - not using gems to buy Teacher

So far I have ONE Easter Egg from the first round of videos and working on the 5 and 50 Tournaments
    Never give up, Never surrender!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTerrier View Post
    I'm gonna settle for what ever I can get for free - not using gems to buy Teacher

So far I have ONE Easter Egg from the first round of videos and working on the 5 and 50 Tournaments
    Knock on wood, my son and I seem to be doing better, we both got 5 eggs. I should have read about not putting them out though I guess they don't take up much space and fit where I can't put anything else.

And no teacher for me.. 200 gems can buy a lot of cool things and here we are fighting against money again.

So we have no idea who the top 500 are? I guess SP could abuse that, but I think it's more likely that it's all a ruse to get people to spend, and we'll all get the Dragon in the end. It's not like it's anything special. Even though it's cute, it's not much of a Legendary.

So besides the Tournament or 2 we can do without spending Gems, are there other ways to get Eggs?

- PS, where does it tell you how many Eggs you've gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by spoofrice11 View Post
    So besides the Tournament or 2 we can do without spending Gems, are there other ways to get Eggs?

- PS, where does it tell you how many Eggs you've gotten?
    By visiting the freebie island and watching videos.

Easter eggs

Sorry I am from Germany. How can I add these eatser eggs? where can I find them?
    Have I to walk around, there war standing i have to look into my chest, but I found only my normal dragon eggs and no easter eggs.
    Please can someone help and explain it for me so that I can understand it? ;-)
    Many Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheherazade View Post
    Sorry I am from Germany. How can I add these eatser eggs? where can I find them?
    Have I to walk around, there war standing i have to look into my chest, but I found only my normal dragon eggs and no easter eggs.
    Please can someone help and explain it for me so that I can understand it? ;-)
    Many Thanks.

Tournament battle(with the egg theme)
    The shop(in Decor section)
    Watching Cinema videoes(on mobile)
    Buying Card Packs

And you can find your collected eggs in Storage(there's no need to place them on your islands.)

Like many others, I don't have a "freebie island" - I play on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by rids57 View Post
    Like many others, I don't have a "freebie island" - I play on facebook.
    I feel for you, I didn't have one until recently but my son did and he won two beasts .. I had to get it the regular way.

So far with two freebie island cycles and no other eggs, we have collected the following numbers:

My son = 9 eggs (he is the lucky one..)
    Me = 6 eggs
    Friend = 7 eggs

Also about 200-250 nanobots and a few gems.

Don't see myself getting 175 eggs without spending some gems...

Quote Originally Posted by ~Dantei~ View Post
    Don't see myself getting 175 eggs without spending some gems...
    me neither, and I ain't doin' it. I'm a spender, but there has to be some benefit, some gratification for me. These blatant constant cash grabs, with no guarantee at the end are getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyKat View Post
    me neither, and I ain't doin' it. I'm a spender, but there has to be some benefit, some gratification for me. These blatant constant cash grabs, with no guarantee at the end are getting old.
    The new VIP tournament requiring people to buy a dragon (yes I know some have it from before) for $20 truly shows that it's all about money: 500 winners, 1000 vip dragons available ..

Quote Originally Posted by floodland View Post
    The new VIP tournament requiring people to buy a dragon (yes I know some have it from before) for $20 truly shows that it's all about money: 500 winners, 1000 vip dragons available ..
    Sadly, this is a "hackers" event. They will be the ones to accumulate the most eggs. They have the most gems to spend. Only 500 winners out of the thousands that play? Most of the winners will be hackers.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

500 mysterious winners? Players can't even try and keep them honest by reporting hackers because we have no idea who ranks where.

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    500 mysterious winners? Players can't even try and keep them honest by reporting hackers because we have no idea who ranks where.
    Which is exactly why they're not getting my hard bought gems on this one.

I had some issues getting eggs the last vid session I had but got three more with the last one(together with nanobots.)

I'm not feeling the new dragon, so I'm fine with not getting it.

But sorry but I have NO freebie Island ;-(

I don't have one either and as I'm on facebook I don't have any videos to watch, so no real way of collecting eggs without spending money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast