Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Egg Hunter Event

I got an initial response from SP, of course you know it was not helpful. So I am waiting for the rep to get back to me after my response to her standard answer.

I got an automated response which I replied to. So I am also waiting for a reasonable response.

Yay, I got my rewards!!

easter egg hunt rewards small.png

50 gems and a duplicate eggster for me. You had to spend to get this one.

I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
    Yay, I got my rewards!!

easter egg hunt rewards small.png

My 25 gems came through. Not bad for not spending anything.

Still waiting

I've got 100 eggs in my storage but have not received the 25 gems promised. Please reply.

Now I'm hearing that people with less than the 210 eggs I had got Egg Hunter, which might be the least surprising thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jackandjan View Post
    I've got 100 eggs in my storage but have not received the 25 gems promised. Please reply.
    The forums are player operated. If you still have not received your reward, you can submit a bug report via your in game link. On mobile, use the settings icon (gear) in the upper right corner. On Facebook, scroll down just below your game window.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Waiting for my 5 gems:

Rest In Purple Prince. .ɘɔniɿꟼ ɘlqɿuꟼ nI ƚƨɘЯ
    NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BrenDC View Post
    Now I'm hearing that people with less than the 210 eggs I had got Egg Hunter, which might be the least surprising thing ever.
    My son has not received his, I have not received mine. I have only found one IRL friend who received anything, they got 25 gems. I have also seen people mentioning that they got egg hunter with significantly less gems than others were pasting screen shots of having so whatever..

Spent no money, had no videos to watch (PC player) and only really had the two tournaments to collect eggs, I ended up with 155 eggs. I think I got a chunk of those from completing dragon book collections.

Eventually got my 26 gems so am happy with that.

50 gems and a duplicate eggster for me. You had to spend to get this one.
    Actually you didn't, people were winning with @200 eggs and you could get those with the tournaments. Especially if you already had Nightglow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice View Post
    I hate you
    Sowwwy.....not. hahaha

Folks if you have the minimum 100 eggs which guarantees you a reward and you have not received it yet, send in a ticket via the help in the game. If you have them, send in screenshots of your proof of having your eggs.

Actually you didn't, people were winning with @200 eggs and you could get those with the tournaments. Especially if you already had Nightglow.
    Yep, they did this one SP style. People with more than 200 eggs didn't get the Dragon, while pepole with less did. I already sold mine and have another issue going with them at the moment, and this thing is really not worth the hassle.

Folks if you have the minimum 100 eggs which guarantees you a reward and you have not received it yet, send in a ticket via the help in the game. If you have them, send in screenshots of your proof of having your eggs.
    Kk, I want my 5 gems.

NOTE: If You've Been Wrongfully Banned For Posting Spam Re-register & PM A Super Moderator

Believe it or not I logged in this afternoon and got Egg Hunter! So 1 for 3 over the last two days. Got Egg Hunter, whiffed on Machinery, and will be sitting out another race.

Believe it or not I logged in this afternoon and got Egg Hunter! So 1 for 3 over the last two days. Got Egg Hunter, whiffed on Machinery, and will be sitting out another race.

But if you have Super Star and Iron you have a shot at Electrostatic. Of Firebird and Cloud for Magma. Or Elements and Crossfire for Wolfreeze. Hopefully you can get at least one of those three.

But if you have Super Star and Iron you have a shot at Electrostatic. Of Firebird and Cloud for Magma. Or Elements and Crossfire for Wolfreeze. Hopefully you can get at least one of those three.
    I have Magma and Wolfreeze, so I'll just go for Electrostatic (already have it's combo). Though I am dissapointed it's a Cat 7, and I'm not sure why they're pumping out all these 6's and 7's lately? They're good for Dragon points, though most of us don't care about that, but weak in combat world.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123