Thread: Ancient islands

Ancient islands

is anyone else getting the same message as i am every time they try to update an island please? all i get is our servers are down please try later, i have emailed about this but the servers are still down and i cant summon dragons cos there is no where to put them, i have three islands empty but you cant put a dragon on a different island if you have summoned one that has to go on an occupied island which cant be upgraded!

The servers are still down!!!

Please can you look into the fact the servers are still down and it isnt possible to update the ancient islands thank you

Sorry you are having difficulties in your game. The forums are player operated. All we can do is offer advice on things we've tried in the past. I am on IOS and have had no difficulties accessing anything in Ancient World.

There are a few things you can try to get your game up and running again:
    1. Empty your browser and flash cache files.
    2. Completely reboot your device
    3. Try a different platform. Try Facebook Or an Android device if available.
    4. Delete and reinstall the app. As long as your game is associated to Facebook, you won't lose your progress. Just make sure to select the correct saved game when you log the game back into Facebook.

If you still experience the issue after trying these steps submit a bug report to Social Point. A link to the instructions are in my signature line.

Hope this helps and good luck.
    A Dragon Rose is a flying flower that breathes fire!

Need to submit a bug report? Try the Social Point Customer Service Page on Facebook or Follow the instructions in this link. New to the forum or wondering what you can and cannot post? Check out the
    Forum Rules

Thank you very much i shall try this, very grateful